Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RoseWood Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

RoseWood Academy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:43 am

Marionette didn't look up or seem to notice his presence.
She yawned softly with her hand over her mouth as she mixed something in a small antique bowl as she jotted down notes.

Homework.

She continued reading as her pencil moved without her holding it.

At this moment, some of Marionette's blonde hair fell over her eye, her blue eyes glowing brightly as a soft aura was given off.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:05 am

Vasily watched her for a moment before he shrugged, he figured it was safe to keep walking past her. Not that it mattered of course.

Suddenly a little girl ran and jumped on Vasily, tackling him to the floor.
Normally he'd have caught himself but it was so unexpected that he lost his footing and fell backwards.

"Vasily Vasily!!!" she squealed happily when she finally got to him.

"Did you have to jump on me?" he asked and the little girl apologized cutely before getting off of him. He stood up and dusted himself off before gazing down at the girl and he froze, starring at her.

RoseWood Academy - Page 4 Anime-10

"U-Um..." Vasily was out of words.

"Pwick me up..." she said stretching her arms up more, eyes wide and a smile on her face.

"Jizabel..."

"Pwick me up..." she repeated.

Vasily stood there for a moment, watching her. She was so adorable that he could not help himself. Bending down he picked her up.

"Why don't we take you back now?"

"Otaii. I jus' wan'ed to swee you Vasily." she said hugging him around the neck.

"I'll come see you more often Jizabel...promise."

"Yay!" she said happily with a grin.

Vasily smiled and kissed her forehead before he carried her down a different hall, away from Marionette.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:55 am

Marionette twitched as the mixture in her bowl made a small explosion splattering on her face.
What the...
That little girl...
She is messing up my plans!!

Mari's face changed to a bright red.

"Nice emotion potion Ms. Venyl," a guy commented as he walked passed her.

She twitched even more.
"You...Have...Got to be...kidding me!!!"

Everyone froze in the hall.

Her hand went to her mouth as her eyes widened.
I just...screamed...?!

Her voice never reached a volume beyond a whisper.
Never.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:05 am

Vasily paused when he heard someone's voice rise through the hall. He turned and saw Marionette. That was odd, for her to raise her voice like that. She was a telepath but she seemed to be a very emotional telepath from what he just saw.

Shaking his head he chuckled,

It seems like some people need to learn to gather their emotions together.

Turning back around he walked back down the hall before he arrived at a room. Stepping inside he set the girl down before nodding to the woman sitting by the window and watched as the girl ran to the woman and crawled into her lap.

With a small smile he turned and stepped back out into the hall before walking back down the hall, towards where Marionette was.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:21 am

Marionette disappeared as people had continued to stare at her and members of the cult chuckled and giggled.

"Seems this mission is getting the best of her...tehe..."

RoseWood Academy - Page 4 Images10

"Maybe now Master will reconsider giving ME the mission. How yummy that would be~ <3 " he pets a small puppet that hung from his shirt. "Yummy~ Yummy Vasily~ I hope you aren't too hungry Kineko,"

He moved the puppet around making her dance. "Meow...Vasii~"

RoseWood Academy - Page 4 Poopet10
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:24 am

(stepping in his room he decides he need a shower although he was just burnt he's starting to heal already. AS he turned the shower on he let out a grimmace as the water hit his skin. Not wanting warm water he shut off the heat completely and embraced the coldness of the water thinking) maybe he's right or maybe i just don't deserve friends but i won't let my pride and honor be crushed ( stepping out the shower he out on a robe and fell asleep on his bed
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:57 am

Vasily walked back down the hall and when he got to that corner he noticed people were walking away and there was no Marionette around.

I wonder what happened...
Could whatever she is doing get the best of her?
I wonder...

With a shake of his head he sighed and walked off down the hall.
it seems that things are changing once more because of me..
maybe it had been a mistake to return to this place.

"You know..."

"The master doesn't like..."

"You when you get out of control."

"But if you show..."

"Some control..."

"Then maybe master..."

"Will reconsider using..."

"You for this mission..."

The two girls were standing side by side holding hands as they watched Kenny. Their eyes seemed blank and they showed no emotion.

"Tell us Kenny, do you honestly believe he'll put you for the job?"

"He's afraid you'll eat away at Vasily..."

"leave him unusable and soul-less by the end..."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:25 am

RoseWood Academy - Page 4 Images12

Kenny had faced away from the two girls.
His head tilted down, his cyan hair over his eyes as he chuckled cynically.

"I like to savor my food...I wouldn't eat ALL of him right away..."

Kineko sat on his shoulder swaying her feet back and forth.

"Besides...eating him right away would be merciful of me..."

Kineko nodded. "Meow Meow..."

"Oooh~ So yummy he will be though...If it wasn't for Master, I wouldn't have resisted him for this long!"

Kenny's voice lost it's softness for a moment while his cat-like iris glowed and his fangs sprouted while he licked his lips, but disappeared as he looked back at the twins with an innocent smile.

"I hope I get the job!"

Kenny claps and jumps up and down in place.

"The things I would do to that delicious body of his~"

Kenny blushed as Kineko started to moan cutely almost like a robot.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:42 am

"Master will be very displeased..."

"If you eat Vasily..."

"Oh yes he will be very mad."

"Very mad."

"Do not eat him."

"We need him..."

"To lead us..."

"Master needs him."

The girls watched him before they shook their head.

"Master might give the girl another chance."

"She is the best at what she does..."

"Just she lost control..."

"We must wait and see..."

"Be patient little Kenny, order's will come.."

"And you may get your desire..."

"But restrictions will be put..."

"So be aware..."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:18 am

RoseWood Academy - Page 4 Images13

"When have I not been careful...?"

Kenny laughed at his own question as he smirked.

"Meowww~"

"Oh...? Excuse me ladies. It seems as though Kineko would like to meet with Miss Marionette."

Kenny walked off as his puppet looked back at the twins, her mouth moving as she waved, the words incapable of being understood.

Marionette sat in the garden. Observing all of the ongoing events around Vasily.

They're getting smart...

"Getting...?"

Kenny stood against a wall with his arms crossed as Kineko was missing.
He was the only one capable of reading Marionette's thoughts.

"...?!" Mari looked around as she suddenly felt something crawling up her leg.

"Hello Mari-Dear, turnover the mission to Master Kenny and I or you'll be very sorry" the little puppet smiled innocently. Her eyes entirely black.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:35 am

*Gerul walked the hallways after finishing his reading* hmm that girl's scream could b heard all the way back in my room...i wonder if something happened *yawn's in boredom before rounding the corner and running into Vasily* hello "zvon" *gerul's forked tongue briefly snakes out as his nostils flare* tsssk tsk doubt is heavy on you...your species is plagued by so many intricacies i dont c how u manage to survive....

{Zvon = romanian for rumour}
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Vasily paused when he saw the boy and he tsked, "I do not care about my kind..." he told him honestly and shook his head. "The only thing that matters is whether everyone in this school will come out of here alive. I've survive thanks to my own benefits, but you should try to stay away from my kind. They will grab you at your weakest hour." he shook his head. Although vampires can seduce, charm, and sometimes even bring someone under their spell, no one has 100%. Vasily being the success story, he can get anyone under his spell he just never likes to do it. He finds it...rather annoying.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:52 pm

RoseWood Academy - Page 4 Kenny10

Kenny sat in the cafeteria feeding Kineko as it had seemed that Marionette had gone missing.
"Such a naughty girl you are Kineko...doing everything for little ol' me..."
"Meow~?"
"No need to apologize my Dear...Master can finally accomplish what he's dreamed of all these years at this wretched Academy..."

Kenny sat on the chair with his feet up in a cat-like posture.
"Things...can only get worse as they say. And when they do...Ohh~" he moaned.
"They will get SO much better for us,"
he chuckled.

As he chuckled a wave of energy rushed by and hit him into the glass window of the cafeteria, but soundlessly.
"Did you...really think..." Marionette panted as she held him over the outside of the building with her mind. "Did you really think you could just tie me up, a telepath for that matter...and I would not be able to get out...? Pfft~ This is why your stupidity classifies you as incapable..." Incapable of this mission...

RoseWood Academy - Page 4 Mari10

Around Kenny's throat Mari's hand could be seen grasping at it as he gasped for air.
"Dropping you from here...would make me weak...merciful...too kind..."
Marionette flung him back inside as he crashed against the wall, and some of the ceiling broke off on top of him.
"Nice try...but maybe next time hmm?"
Marionette began to walk down the halls. Scratching at her arms as they began to bleed. What has he done to me...?
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:25 pm

*Gerul chuckled at Vasily's warning* hehe i appreciate the warning however i do not think it will be necessary. Although admittedly my kind hasnt been the best at self preservation...*a pain look quickly clouds his visage before disappearing* i happen to be the exception...and i must ask...why did you come back "zvon"? as far as I can see only harm will come from your return to the school and im sure uve considered the possibility....y then stay you?
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:16 am

The twins walked past Marionette without a glance at her. Reaching the fallen boy they gazed at it before the rock disintegrated into smaller pieces and they watched them fall to the floor like sand.

They tsked as they watched the boy, "We told you to be patient and to wait. You should not have gone after what you were not supposed to have. It seems little Kenny that you made a mistake." They spoke in unison before they laughed with a shake of their heads.

"Kenny...oh little Kenny."The girl bent down and brushed his hair out of his face. "The master will be very disappointed in your actions. We will say this, instead of taking out the girl, why not go after Vasily yourself. Whoever brings him back to the master...well you get it...so why not go Kenny but remember, do not eat him or Master will be angry."

"You know how much Master wnats Vasily. You know how important he is...so be careful."

The girl stood up and they both walked off. They were going to head to their master to report to him.

~~ ~~ ~~

"And as far as I can see, I don't really care about what you think or about what anyone thinks. Do you honestly believe that I'm here because of my own benefit. If all I'm going to get from people are speeches from people who do not understand anything then I do not need it. You sir, are just getting in my way. So if that is all you are going to ask then do not speak to me." he walked past him, now truly annoyed with the people in this school.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:23 pm

RoseWood Academy - Page 4 Kenny11

Kenny blushed lightly in embarrassment.
"So be it..." he stood up and dusted himself off after the girls directed him.
"Meow Meow," Kineko's little puppet paws caressed Kenny's shoulders.
"Ahh yes~" he moaned. "That feels good...mm,"
"Meowww~" Kineko meowed in a hypnotizing tone.
"I know, I know...I won't eat him...but they never said I couldn't get a little taste,"
Kenny licked his lips just at the thought alone, exciting him.
He knelt to the ground as he felt through the school, the halls.
Vasily seems to be busy at the moment...I'll wait until he's done. Ha~ I know...I'm sucha gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:17 pm

*as Vasily begins to walk away, Gerul politely bows* i apologize if I offended you. The question was not meant to reprimand merely philosophical musings... well I suppose then i will see you around "zvon" *gerul closes his eyes and begins to walk off, telling vasily a brief warning as he walks away* careful i sense forces moving toward you....take my words as you wish...* a silver flame engulfs Gerul as he soon disappears in the blaze*
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:41 am

Vasily glanced back at him, "Thanks for the warning..." he told him before he turned and continued to walk down the hall. He was so tired of this, but he knew he would not be able to get away from this, not now that he had returned. Now that the master knew he was back and still alive, they would try harder than before to get him back. "...not that I need it."

"Poor boy. So attached to the master that he wants so badly to impress him. Who knows, maybe if he eats a little of Vasily maybe he will die. They say, that those that drink from other vampires become poison."

"Sister...we should hurry...before master comes. If he knows of what is happening..."

"He will punish us all. Things are getting a little out of hand."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:50 am

RoseWood Academy - Page 4 Kenny12

Objects in the halls of the school began to come alive as Kenny trotted along them.
Where is my yummy Vasily?

"Meow~ Meow~"
"Calm down Kineko...I know, I know...Master is getting a bit impatient with us..."

Mari had been searching frantically for Vasily.

A rope slithered across the floor in a reptilian manner in front of Vasily as it tried to slip under a door.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:12 am

Vasily paused and looked down at the rope. "What in the-?" he asked himself before shaking his head. Without a second thought he kicked the rope away and moved to open the door that it had been trying to get you.

"People are getting weirder here and it seems like we've attracted just odder people...there is no saving this place, or the humans..."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:01 am

As Vasily had kicked the rope and opened the door he couldn't see two feet in front of him as a dresser slammed into him from behind, pushing him inside as many silver adamant ropes tied up his limbs while the door shut soundlessly behind him.

"Hello Vasily, it seems you have been quite hard to find lately...Still as popular as ever?"

The room lit revealing a dungeon as the ropes lifted Vasily from the ground and chained him to the wall.

The person talking was nowhere to be found as the door disappeared and there were no windows in the room.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:16 am

The moment it happened Vasily never stopped struggling, thrashing as hard as he could in his tied up state.

"Who are you?" he asked with a growl once everything around him changed.

"Let me go you stupid person." he struggled once more tugging on what chained him to the wall. There was no point in him struggling he knew, but he also knew that he had to get out of here. Although how he would do that would be impossible.
It is times like this he would use his powers, no matter the strain it put on him.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:51 am

RoseWood Academy - Page 4 Kineko10

"Vasily~ No need to thrash so much...I just want to help you...Meow~"
Kineko came out from the shadows in a full human form and sat in a chair in front of him.

Kenny was nowhere to be found, which was strange.
"I actually like you...a lot..." she crossed her legs as she sat up in the chair and licked her lips, her cat ears twitching as she looked him over like he was a meal.

"How do you feel about me...? Surely you remember me don't you...? Or...can I remind you...?"
Kineko stood and placed a hand softly on his face as her lips were an inch away from his as she took a deep inhale of his scent and a blush spread across her face.
"Ahh~" she moaned. "Still as delicious as ever," she licked his lip before stepping back.

"I finally have you...All to myself meow~"
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:19 am

Vasily watched her when she came out. He was not going to let her get to him.

Of course he did not remember her but he had stopped struggling and watched her. "I don't know who you are..." he growled.

"Let me go you stupid witch. You have no right to keep me here or to tie me up. Let me go..." he said his eyes narrowing and his powers starting to go through the ropes. He was going to get out of here one way or another. And he was going to kill her the moment he got his hands around her throat.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:04 am

RoseWood Academy - Page 4 Kineko12
Kineko's expression changed; saddened.
"Before you left the Academy...you were with me..." she began to untie him
as she seemed to lose interest in her whole plan.
"I was the one...you cheated on your girl friend with...but I guess...that's all it was..."
she released him completely and stepped back into the shadows.
"I apologize...meow..."

Kineko disappeared as a large whole exploded in the wall and Marionette ran in.
"Vasily!" she clinged to him.
Y-You're OK?!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RoseWood Academy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next