Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RoseWood Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

RoseWood Academy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:35 am

The boy rolled his eyes.

Not only is this guy impulsive but he's an idiot...
a big blubbering idiot.

"listen...kid...i don't want to fight with you. I do not have the feeling to fight and I think you should accept what I want to do. So, how about you take your fists and put them away. there is a chance that you will only cause trouble. No one shows they care through their fists."

I am getting so tired of these people...
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:18 am

still advancing ouch that hurt a little; trust me you will be able to tell my emotions from my fists. It's nothing special just living objects can tell how i feel through touch it's been like that since i was a kid. the stronger the force of the touch the stronger the emotion gets rellayed. I never said i wanted to fight you i just have a hard time with...i stop talking as i can't finish my sentence for a brief moment an expression of severe sorrow crosses my face as my eyes glaze over catching eye contact with you i return to normal and continue walking until i'm a foot from you after this punch you will understand; i will not fight back to anything you do after thisthe veins in his arm pulsate as his fist connects to his face and all of his emotions and the reasons behind them flood throughout your body. my extreeme depression at being misunderstood and not being able to connvey my emotions right. The happiness at finding someone who was in the same situation as me and wanting them to befriend me, and the longivity to make you my friend because i know what your going through
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:25 am

Vasily stood there for a moment and his eyes narrowed, for once he'd want someone to just freaking listen to him.

Without moving veins broke through the ceiling and wrapped the man in front of him in vice-like grip, holding him down to the ground.

Vasily was on top of him, his face contorted into pure anger, his voice filled with venom when he spoke. "You disrespected me...I do not take disrespect very kindly. You need to learn that when people ask you not to do something, you do it. you think that just because you believe something does not mean you have to put your belief's on someone else. If you want someone to know how you feel then express yourself through words not through your fists...because you showed disrespect and as I said before I do not take disrespect very lightly."

The vines gripped the boy tighter as his eyes changed into slits. "You lost your chance...and honestly I'm glad because I do not make friends with disrespectful, insensitive idiots."

"Next time someone asks you to do something then you do it. If they do not like what you want to do, then do not do it. You're a pathetic creature who cannot even listen to others." His voice had changed slightly and he really did not care if he looked scary but this was how he was and when he got angry he lost control.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:34 am

coughing blood while laying on the ground smilingi'm sorry but i'm not good with the whole talking thinghis eyes glazing over as he sjhows no sign of resisting if you wish to kill me i won't stop you i'd be happy to die bye your hands. at least it would be bye the one person at this school who understands my eyes close and i give a wide smile blood flowing through the cracks in my teeth running down the sides of my mouth as my ribs crack and splinter
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:34 am

Marionette stood instantly in front of them as she put her hands together, the two boys were forced to stand as she tossed them with her mind apart from eachother, one hitting each wall of the room.
"..."
I can't have anyone hurting my Vasily...she had a personal thought as she entered both of their minds now: Will you both stop this foolishness...? You...stalker...is it not obvious Vasily does not wish to be bothered with your barbaric attempts of friendship...? And Vasily...we both know this kind of situation is not what you need at the Academy at this present moment...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:49 am

Vasily slid down the wall as he slid to one knee, one hand next to his knee on the floor and the other one next to his side on the floor. When the girl spoke into his head he looked up, eyes narrowing dangerously as he slowly stood up. "I do not care about this school...I do not even know why i am here." his hands were clenched tightly into fists at his side, his eyes were slits with the pupil a dark venomous purple and his fangs had grown more.

Vasily was certainly angry and he did not like how everyone was attacking him all at once with different things of course and in different ways.

"I am tired of foolish people and I am tired of people treating me like something I am not. You nor you understand how I feel and it is time that you realize I am not someone you can just attack."

Looking over at the boy on the other side of the room he hissed, "You foolish boy should listen to other's, no matter what you know best. Because since I met you, you have showed no reason for me to show you any respect and you have not returned the favor. You should realize that your ways are not the ways you should keep going. Forget everything you know and learn to get along or you'll always feel the way you do." His voice still had that venomous sound to it.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:59 am

infuriated at being thrown he looks over at the girl and started yelling you will not interupt us can you not see we where in the middle of somethingthe anger and murderous intent could be felt through his words as it stuck to the air the anrier i got the more intent to kill could be felt. looking over at vasilyi will not have you insult me ways i'm bad at comunicating and physical contact does it better for melosing complete control of his anger slits formed in his eyes as a pilar of fire exploded around him and started spiraling taers flowing down his eyes with rage and malice i though i had found a person i could be real friends with but instead i get insulted and mocked?!?!?! i will never make this mistake again. If you cross my path again Either of you expect to lose your life
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:15 am

Marionettes eyes went from their soft crystal blue to solid black.
The white of her eyes disappearing...
"Are...you...threatening me...?" she spoke with her melodic voice that she never bothered to use.

"Do not be so foolish...if you cross MY path...Hmph, well, that's just say I will have one less trouble in this school..." she glared at him with her dark haunting eyes as a demonic aura filled the room.

"Fighting solves nothing...but dare you try, I will defend myself..." Mari scoffed as her eyes filled with disgust as she looked at the stalker.

"Vasily...I thought you wanted to change things as I wanted to...I guess we all expected something from you...did we not...? When in truth...we are very different people...with different intentions..."
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:23 am

Watching the two he growled, "Like I said before, you do not listen to what other's say. It is your fault that this is like this. If you had not disrespected me, then maybe i would have some respect for you." he told him and shook his head, "but it seems as if you still do not understand that concept. And you think you could be my friend just by coming up to me and getting into fights? You think that just by expressing yourself through fight that someone will understand how you feel?" he tsked, "You're wrong boy...and you should realize that things do not always go your way."

With a shake of his head and his hands clenched tightly into fists before he looked over at Marionette. "I do want to change things, but it makes me wonder sometimes on what side everyone is on. You cannot change things in just one day, and you can never trust anyone...especially since that group is much more powerful than i had originally though. What side are you on Marrionette? How do you want to change things?"
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:27 am

growling deeply i start to clench my fist the fire flares before dieing out. electricity pulsates throughout my arm and begins to conentrate around my fistyou think your meesly telekinesis can stop me?!?! ha i laugh at thatlooking over at vasily i don't want to kill you but i will stop holding back here is a tastelaunching the lightning into the air in ball form as it reaches far into the sky it expands giving off a moonlike appearance. my skin starts to rip and tear and fur starts sprouting.my arms and legs start extending and getting more muscular as this is happening i start yelling screaming in pain. my fingers grown and my nails extend and get sharpened. my shoes are shredded as my feet grow to big for them my nails extending down there as well.rips start to form in my pants as my legs grow and get more muscular sprouting hair. the muscles on my back and chest grown at an enourmous rate shredding my shirt. there is sick sound echoeing thought the room as my ribs reallign themself while that is happening my screams turn into pain filled shrieks. the hair on my head grows longer and my face starts to elongate as i grow a snout: all of my teeth become jagged and sharp as i grow numerous new ones. As the transformation finishes i'm panting deeply as my newly toned body is covered in hair; my hight is roughly 7'5. My hand curls cracking everyfinger getting used to the new form. unlike other werewolfs i retain all of my personality being a purebred. standing up to full hight i let out a blood cruddling howl that that releases my max amount of killing intent i can hear your hearts beat, your blood flow, your muscles contract and expand. my eyes move backand forth eying them both carefully i can smell the sweat rolling down your neck, but most importantly i can smell your fear.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:33 am

"I have no fear...you sad excuse of a life form," Marionette tapped her foot as she spoke into his mind.
I can grasp your heart in the palm of my hand from under your flesh and pop it like a small balloon. Don't make me laugh with your threats...Threats are interesting things indeed...Things I do not take lightly...Though they are humorous...seeing as though you cannot seem to understand Vasily's words...

Marionette's dark eyes regained their human quality as she looked back at Vasily.
"Does it matter...?" she asked softly before stepping back into the shadows.
"If my presence disturbs you...I will withdrawal..." she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Vasily watched both the male and Marionette. She was getting even more confusing and the way she was acting made him think that trusting her had been a bad idea. With a tsk he looked over at the male, "For someone who works on impulse and assumes things of others, you are a pitiful creature." he said, "Fear is not something I feel, I am not afraid of you. I feel sorry for you, you're a pathetic creature who takes his anger out on other's to satisfy themselves." he turned and jumped out the window, landing lightly on his feet he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:46 am

" nothing ever goes me way. no matter what it will always backfire on me.putting my hands on my head i let out a cry of deasperation as i drop to my knee's "why can nothing ever end up the way i want it. forget it i don't need communication with other races i'll erase mt existance from this world sigh i'm taking off.from my kneeling position i take off at a disturbing speed cracking the ground underneath me as i vanish
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:54 am

"Creatures like that do not deserve to forage from others. Desperation is a pitiful feeling. So is fear and to do things on impulse." With a shake of his head he reached up with his hand and raked it through his hair. "Stupid boy cannot even stand up for what he believed in. He just runs away from his own problems. People do not work the way we want them to, you always have to adapt to how people act and respond. You need to learn to listen to what people tell you. Violence never works, especially if it is someone like me. Talking is always the way to go."

I wonder...
what had I done wrong?
Had I said something...
something to offend her?
But...what side does she play for?
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:58 am

* taking off fails horribly as i smash into one of the walls. i fall and slam into the ground. starting to cry* "nothing is worth it anymore this life sucks maybe in another life i can have friends" *my hand lights on fire as a smile forms on my face as the rest of my body bursts into flames creating a semi loud sound similar toan explosion . my smile stays on my face as i don't let out a sound as my body burns.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:07 am

Moving slowly to the sound he shook his head and tossed a bucket of water on the boy. "You are pathetic..." he said and shook his head. "Why don't you act strong and stop beating on yourself and others. Violence is not the way to making yourself happy, all you need is to listen to others and understand where they are coming from instead of pushing yourself on them. You are in the wrong, not anyone else. If you realize that then maybe you can finally get friends..." he tsked, "Pitiful."
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:16 am

* in a pitiful voice* Why must you taunt me you deny me friendship, then you deny me my death? Do you enjoy mocking me? I could have vanished from this earth but yet you still trouble yourself with me. Why do you do so?
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:22 am

"No because I find it pitiful how you could continue to believe that everything you've done was in the right. You need to learn to listen to people before you go out on them. If you had wanted to be a friend then talking would have been the best way, not hitting someone for no reason. People do not work the way you want them to. No one will understand what you do if you just do it like how you do. You want a friend then stop acting like a pitiful little mutt and act strong. If not then people will just continue to look at you like you're pathetic and incapable...if you are as strong as you say you are or if you're just a weakling, hiding behind anger and fighting..." he shook his head.

Last edited by pwnducky on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:05 am

*Gerul sat in the corridor quietly observing everything that had just transpired* an enigmatic telepath, the prodigal vampire, and a "misunderstood" mutt...this could be interesting... *he walks out from the corridor, as both Vasily and and Shi feel ,just briefly, an immense magical presence* hmph a site almost too sad to comment on....shud Vasily Roland really be giving advice in friendship and understanding others? let alone to a pup who cant help but b bipolar...hmph *begins walking off*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:34 am

Marionette sat down in the library with a book open at her finger tips.
I wonder...I wonder what is transpiring...
She hadn't read a word.
Too distracted to.

Vasily is the element Marionette...Stay near the element...
Stay NEAR the element...Go...

Right, the Key Element to the Cults efforts...
In what way...?
Hmm?
I am the one who holds the gun...
I will be the one to
Load, Aim, and Fire on your behalf...
But in what direction will I fire...?

For your sake...The right direction...
Marionette felt a small grip on her heart as she gasped softly, her heart beating in this persons clutch and grasp.
W-We will just have to see then...H-How the game continues...
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:57 am

argh whatever (he lets the transformation ware off as his skin is burned. standind up he starts walking away giving a wave) i'm tired i'll see you in class tomorrow( stopping his nostrals flare as he catches an interesting scent. looking over in gerul's direction) interesting havent seen one of you in a while i hope you won't be as weak as the last(i start walking again towards the dorm rather sluggishly)
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:14 am

Vasily shook his head before he turned and watched the boy walk off. Turning his back to him he stopped as he watched Gerul from the distance. His eyes narrowed, the last thing he needed was to have people on his back. Trust was not something he had.

RoseWood Academy - Page 3 Images13

A pair of twins stood together from the distance, watching the scene unfold before them.

"Well if it is not Vasily. Look sister dear, he has returned to us."

"He's handsomer than before. And he looks more cruel. He is just the person we need at the top, the one to lead us."

"Of course, he is our only success story...maybe we should try to win him back.

"But the master has already chosen someone, someone who he does not know to bring him back to us. We have to trust her, but of course Vasily is the one and only for us."

"Sister...the girl, will she succeed or will she betray us?"

"I do not know but I we will keep an eye on her and him. We must have him..."

Vasily sneezed, "Ugh...someone must be talking about me...of course everyone is talking about me behind my back..." He glanced around for a moment before he started walking, wondering where he should go.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:25 pm

*Gerul sat in his room reading his spellbook, as he contemplated the day's events and the future impacted by said events. Gerul's dorm was a large single person dorm, outfitted with {Gothic} styled furniture, the window at the far wall of the room remained open however it was covered with thick black lace curtains casting a shadowed light about the room* tsk tsk with Monsieur Vasily back in tow the "Cult" will be rearing its ugly head again, and to compound matters there's a rambunctious werewolf and an interesting telepath acting upon their own agendas regarding Vasily....*gerul sets down his tome, clicking his tongue before stretching and continuing* seems like things are about to get very interesting....
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Marionette so happened to be leaning against the wall of the hall that Vasily had been wandering. A book open in her lap as she had her usual blank expression.

Who would have thought betrayal would be so much work...

Come Vasily...
Question me...
Let the game continue on...

She had her personal thoughts yet again.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:38 am

Vasily stuffed his hands in his pockets as he walked, he was whistling and once more people in the halls were avoiding him. He tsked, a bunch of wimps.

If they cannot even face their own fears then the group will certainly have an easy job of taking over everything. It'll be like another holocaust, and I know people would not want that to happen again.

Our kind should know that there was a genocide of demons and other creatures many years ago. When humans and our kind lived together peacefully. After that everyone went into hiding, that is until this school was built and our kind reappeared again. But I guess that in these times it'll be more open, more accepting.

Why do I care though? Once the cult gets a hold of everything, there will be no humans left. It'll be a manhunt all over the world.

Shaking the thoughts out of his head he turned the corner and paused when he saw Marionette. Honestly, he had enough with her confusing ways and he just wanted to know if she was trust worthy or not. Of course, with the way she was acting he had to assume he was working for the wrong people. That she was after him just like every one else.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RoseWood Academy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next