Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RoseWood Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

RoseWood Academy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Vasily expression turned to one of confusion, he knew he barely remembered much of his time in he academy but she certainly knew how to put a stop on all his struggling.

When she released him he just fell to his knees on the floor and watched the darkness, that is until the wall exploded and the girl had clung to him. He blinked, not sure how to take what he had just learned.

Was this girl telling the truth? He needed to find out everything he could. Who was this person, and what did she have to do with his past here in the academy. How did she know him and what had she meant about him being just how she remembered.

"Uh...y-yeah...I...guess.." he mumbled softly and watched the area that the girl had disappeared through.

Who...who was that...
would she...
would she have the answers I need...
but...
who...why...
how...
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:48 am

You look almost as if you have seen...something upsetting...?
I will not read your mind, because it is impolite...to more important things...you are not wounded correct?

Marionette frantically observed Vasily.
That is a relief...
An alarm rang throughout the school as Marionette turned to the hole in the wall and repaired all of it's pieces flawlessly.

RoseWood Academy - Page 5 Kenny10
So...he doesn't remember?
"..."
Kenny began to pet his small puppet.
I told you...I tried to help you avoid all of this unnecessary pain...
...meow...
Stay with me Kineko...I can continue to love you, and help you forget all of those painful events...you just have to stay with me...forever of course...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Closing his eyes he searched his memories until he hit a road block and he cringed in pain. But somehow, he had managed to mentally connect with Kineko for a split second. Long enough for two words to go through to her.

I'm..sorry...

The road block sent a shock of energy to him and he cringed in pain. Something had blocked his memories, something tore a fragment through his mind. He was unsure as to why there was a lock in some of his memories, but it was not good that this was happening.

He looked at Marrionette, "Why..do you care...?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:57 pm

As the two words got through to Kineko one of the strings that held her puppet self together snapped.
Frightened, Kenny trembled as he rushed to fix it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marionette's expression stayed the same as always.
"Is it wrong...to care...?" her eyes shifted as she was still worried about Kineko or Kenny showing up.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Walking through the halls with his prideful smile as usual, he notices that things within the halls just seem odd. He decides to ignore his feelings and go on with his business. His splendor variations of blue in his clothing stands out with it being made by the finest material.
My, My... Today it just feels so.. My, My... yes that is the feeling "My, my.." No matter I should be going to my room now. I have several things i need to get on top of and I wonder where that "Casper" is ,I'm suppose to be watching him but, hmph I've lost interest if I can't even conversate with him. My, my... They won't be happy but next time I see him I'm going to be vocal.
He begins to reach the door to his room but stops and begins to wander
"That odd feeling, what if it's related to Vasily? Maybe I should investigate and check with a few people if they saw anything odd or intense happening today here.."
With that thought he turns around and continues to walk away from his room searching out for people who is known to really care about the school and those who like to be involved in drama.

[See character intro for Haso's information and looks]
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:37 am

A memory of him and her came flooding back. Whisper's. Touch's. The sneaking around. He was unsure if it was a real memory or a fake one, but this definitely made him think about what had been real and what had been fake.
The look on Kineko's face had been pure, it did not seem like she had been acting.
I wonder...I wonder what could have happened...where she went...Kineko...you need to answer my questions.

-----

The twins were sitting outside looking down at a book together.

"The master will call on us soon...

"And then we will prove our worth to our master."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:42 am

Marionette's head tilted to the side as she saw Vasily lost in his thoughts.
Oh how she wanted to read them!
But....that would be rude of her not to ask permission...
it DID seem personal afterall.

"Vasily...it's not good for you to be around Kenny...or Kineko."
she turned to look around caustiously as she whispered what she spoke now.
"They're a part of Rosewoods cult."

Though, dare Marionette add...
She knew this, because she was also involved in it.
He probably could already guess that though.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:23 am

Vasily looked at her when she spoke and he just sighed. "What about you?" he asked as he watched her. "You area part of the cult are you not?" he asked. "You sneak around and your scent, it smells just like theirs..." he muttered and shook his head. He slowly stood up, "Tell me...why should I trust you?" he asked, "Why should I listen nto what you have to say..."

Vasily knew that he was being mean but he did not want to act like this really bothered him. When in fact it did not, but how could he say something when she was telling him to stay away from people who she is involved with.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Marionette looked around before entering his head.
Maybe...I am one of the members who want change...
You cannot tell me you have not...I feel it in you...I see
it in your heroic glow...since the day you returned...

Mari pushed back her platinum blonde hair over her shoulders
as she crossed her arms.

Trust me...or do not...
I cannot force you...
But, if you will not trust me...do not trust them...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Vasily listened to Marionette talk to him in his head and he shook his head.
I do want change...but you do not understand how powerful this master of the cult is...when they get the power they need they will take over the world. And if I don't get stronger soon then they will take care of me. Most of the cult members are under a spell...the master takes control of them...especially the ones who try to get away. Be careful Mari, or the master will take your soul from you...
He was telling her as a precaution...to warn her in order to have her safe and to look out for everyone.

---

"Master..." There was a knock at the door, "Master I've come to prove my worth to you...to do your bidding and to take the souls of those you hate and to use their powers against your enemies." When no reply came from the other side of the door there was a sigh from the robed person.
Back to top Go down
miyuki kiyoko
miyuki kiyoko
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:29 pm

-miyuki walks infront of the school holding bags in her hands as she sighs- "i shall start a new beginning... and i hope i fit in..." -she walks into the school registering in, she goes to the dorms going into her new room wondering who her new roomate will be.... she open's her room door as she notices one side of the room is used "hmm.. it seems i have a roomate... but who...? i guess i shall meet them later then..."
-she walks to her side of her room unpacking her bags getting everying thing ready-
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:38 pm

RoseWood Academy - Page 5 Elf10

Marionette's shallow and pale blue eyes narrowed before turning a bright red.
...Who is to say they have not taken my soul already...?
Mari walked over to Vasily, her foot steps echoing in the hall as she then placed her hand on his shoulder.
"Here..." she tippy toed before softly putting her lips against his as a light flashed and blinded him;
a transfer of information taking place as she showed him where the coven and clan
were located now.

That is where they are...
Stay away from this place, no matter the cost...
No matter who tries to lead you there...
Never go...

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RoseWood Academy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5