Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RoseWood Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

RoseWood Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:21 am

Vasily was not one to eat on an every day basis let alone human food. For one thing he knew he wanted out of this but he did not know how he'd be able to handle it.

"You seem to already know my name...but I'd rather be called Vasily rather than Casper, since Vasily is my name." he said, he could still not believe that he was sitting here with her talking to her about things that he knew did not seem to matter to either of them.

Lifting up his tea he sniffed it for a moment, hesitating before taking a sip of it. "The school?" he thought about that for a good moment before leaning back in his chair, "Well, I think the school is headed towards a dark path, especially with the cult that's running around turning everyone against each other."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:49 am

"Intentions..."
What are yours...?

Marionette had not looked up at you still.
Do you wish to help...The School...? Or the Cult...?

Her platinum blonde hair fell over her eyes as they remained shut.

We have lost a lot of people over the time lapse...
2 years...
The cult has gained an immense upper hand...

Her crystal blue eyes shined dimly as they opened.

I myself can not be a hypocrite against the murders...but the direction we are headed is in the absolute belief that Humans are inferior beings...and they should be wiped from existence...

Her head shook slightly in dismay.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:11 am

"I have nothing to do with this school or the cult. I'm not here to help any one out. If they come after me again then I will react. I've already been used by the cult and I won't let them use me again. If that is what they want then let them, but there are too many people out there who will not let them get at anyone. No one will allow all these humans to die." Vasily said and he had sat up a little, watching the girl.

"What about you? Who would you plan on helping when the time approaches?" he asked her curiously.

Vasily glanced around, there were people around but as it seemed no one paid much attention to them. Which for him was fine, he did not need all of this attention from anyone else.

"Why did you come to this school?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Her eyes went wide for a moment as she sipped her tea yet again.
It was quiet for 2 minutes before she had answered.

"I am for neither side..." Marionette said softly and strangely enough...with her voice.
Which was quite a lot for her.

Humans have no right to over power us...
As to...
We ourselves should not suddenly seek power if we were already in a stable condition while sharing with the Humans...
Sharing may seem to be...tedious...
But it does indeed work...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:42 am

Vasily watched her, wondering what was going on in her brain that made the air so eerily quiet. He had not been expecting what would happen after that.

"I agree with you on that one. We are living peacefully among humans, most may not know we exist but there are the humans in this school, that will grow up knowing the truth and spreading it to their children. We hope that one day we can live side by side without any trouble. But...there is always that one person who has to disagree, who has to reach out and bring people to believe something that will only cause trouble."

Sighing he set his empty cup down he ran a hand through his hair, having it fall right back over his eyes. "I wonder...what is going to happen...I wonder who will stand up and fight, who will run away, and who would not care at all."
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:03 pm

getting bored i get up from my seat and leave the class outside i notice those two are talking so i walk upso yea what's up
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Marionette noticed the boy who was making his way over through the corner of her eye, she said one last thing before getting up from her seat.

"If the time does indeed come...I will stand up for what is right...even if I am standing alone..."

Marionette placed her hand on the side of Vasily's face softly before grabbing her bag, throwing it over her shoulder and walking away with a silent grace.

Disappearing around the corner of the hall she made her way to the Schools Greenhouse.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Vasily watched her for a moment before he shook his head and sighed. "Well I know things are going to be hard but then again we need to figure out something." shaking his head again he paused as the girl walked over and touched his cheek. Well that was out of the ordinary.

"It seems like you know how to make a good impression." he whispered after she had walked off, "And if it is a choice that I would make then I would stand by your side if it comes." he said and looked over at the person who had come over and he stood up. "Don't act as if everything is normal between you and I. People who cause careless fights are not people I would associate myself with."

And with that he walked away.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Marionette looked down at her hand.
I know only a little bit so far...but I am pleased with who you are Vasily...
She pushed open the metal gate to the entrance of the Green House.

Marionette took a seat on a wooden bench beside a fountain in the center of the garden where vines of flowers swayed on the wind as a water sprinkler was going off in the distance.
Her hand waved as a few flower petals on the floor swirled around each other, as if in a dance.

Is my justice humane...?
Is justice humane...?
I can only hope that when I stand it is not opposite to you...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:03 am

Vasily went up to the roof of the school building and laid down and starred up at the sky. "That girl is weird, I don't know what side she is on and it makes me wonder what her true motives were. It is always hard for me to trust people." with a small sigh he closed his eyes as he put a hand through his hair.

Vasily sat up as he heard voices and he moved hiding. A door opened and he heard foosteps. Shadows loomed close to the edge of the roof. "This school is easier to manipulate than I thought."

"Of course, just like that stupid ex of yours Vasily. What an idiot getting himself caught into this mess without looking at the aspects of it."

The other girl sighed, "Yeah...but I have to admit he was a good boyfriend. Although it was fun to see his face when I had betrayed him." she grinned before starring out at the school from up above.

"These people...will soon learn the power that we hold over them." one of the girls said before they looked around then sighed. "Looks like it is time for us to go. We must meet with everyone else."

"Yes..."

The girls turned and walked back into the building.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:20 am

Marionette dropped the petals from her hold and pulled out her journal.
Cute boys do not fight for themselves...but for others...
She shook her head at her note...
It made sense...
It wasn't supposed to...

Mari tapped her pencil to her lips...
She brought the pencil down and erased the previous line, replacing it with...
I knew it would be windy today...

Is it really so bad to be understood Mari...?

Yes...It is because when people understand things with you...
They suddenly think it is alright to become close with you...
And then you indeed let them inside with a low guard...
You lose them soon after...

Why don't you just prevent them from being lost this time then...?

I cannot prevent people from being lost to themselves...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Vasily stood where he was, a little shocked and a little angry at what he had just heard. How could people like that continue to disregard everything and continue on with their plan. He had thought he had found someone he could love and be with, that is until she had ultimately betrayed him.

Sighing he slid down the wall and sat there, starring straight in front of him.

What am I supposed to do?
How do I handle something like this?
The knowledge of what I know is dangerous and I know that everyone will be watching me.
The cult will continue to gain power unless I do something.
But I can't do anything, I chose already to stay out of it.
But what...what will happen?
I'm not a normal vampire, I've got powers I still don't understand and yet...
yet...I'm sitting here trying to be normal.
What was I thinking...why did I come here?

Oh right...my dead parents. Of course I came here for them, but why should I continue.
There is no reason for me to be here.
No reason for me to play a part I don't want to be in.
I'm not normal.
Everyone had been right, I am a freak.
I could possibly just go right ahead and...

No don't think like this...
yet...I can't help it...
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Marionette was getting strange wave patterns where she sat.
She couldn't read them, but she grew a custom to sensing people around her from their wave patterns.
This particular pattern wasn't that familiar to her.

She stood as she left the Green House.
A trail of flower petals mysteriously following her as she was led to where Vasily was, but on the first floor.

Marionette looked around not knowing where the strange waves were coming from, not knowing Vasily was above her.
The petals crawled up the wall of the school, leading to Vasily.
Finding it strange...she didn't move, she watched them with her head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Closing his eyes he rested his head back against the wall.

For someone who went through what he went through I certainly am not acting the part. I've told myself to stay isolated, stick to myself and to not let other people get to me. Yet, here I am letting that exact thing happen. I'm pathetic. I should never have returned. Maybe I should have just let the cult do as they wanted, or should have just let them kill me instead of running off. Yet here I am, back in this school and not knowing what I should do.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Mari levitated looking around the building as she spotted Vasily and the ringing in her ears stopped.
He has two wave patterns...? How...strange...

Marionette floated over in perfect silence as she plopped herself down on Vasily's lap.
Sleeping here...? she asked him in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Vasily had not been expecting her, when she plopped down it startled him and his eyes turned to pupil's turning black as his fangs slid out and he snarled as his claws came inches from being attached to her throat. He had stopped when he realized who it was and his claws and fangs retracted and his eyes returned to normal.

"No. I was not sleeping. I come here to think." he told her and shook his head, "How did you get here? I did not hear you."

He had tried to stay calm but it was hard after having been surprised like that, it was not what he had been expecting.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:12 pm

I was led...
The flower petals blew off into the distance.
"Your wave patterns..."
They were disrupting my thoughts...

Mari sat beside him and stared off into the same direction he had before.
"Negatively..."
Are you thinking negatively...?
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Vasily put a hand to his head before running a hand through his hair. "Why do you let wave patterns interrupt your thoughts. I'm sure you know how to block others from your mind, but why do you not block your mind from my patterns? Why did you follow it?" he asked curiously, wondering now what her plans were, or what she was thinking. He was starting to rethink what he tells her.

"My thoughts are my own." was what he eventually said.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:34 pm

as vasily left i got a huge grin on my face he seems like the perfect friend someone that i need maybe he can help me protect what's important to me and i can help him as well i take my shoes off and grow my nails on my hands and feet out i scale the wall and track him quietly as i learn more about him
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:39 am

Marionette's eyes narrowed as his words echoed in her head.
My thoughts are my own.

Mari's eyes darted for a moment as she spoke in his mind once more before getting up.
Someone has been following you...
Her eyes analyzed him as she turned away and dissipated and disappeared, reappearing in the greenhouse.

"..."
Mari stared off into the distance, perfectly silent, beginning to daze off.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:59 am

Vasily watched her for a moment and when she disappeared he sighed,
"..."

Well that was awesome. Standing up he glanced over to where the person was, "i know you're following me. how about you stop stalking people and go your own way." Vasily was getting tired of the people in this school, maybe he should just leave.

Everyone in this school is afraid of me, they think that I'm going to go crazy and kill them. maybe i'll just disappear.
yeah, maybe it'll be for the best if I disappear from everyone...
go live on my own
and this way...
this way...
i don't bother anyone.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:28 am

jumpind down from his hiding spot aw she gave me away that's no funscratching my head as i smile i want to be friends with youmy nails regressing i really do and if you won't i guess i'll have to earn your respect through an all out fightmy eyes have a dangerous gleam in them as my tongue flicks out as i lick my lips such an interesting person you are
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:53 am

"No she did not give you away. Your obvious when you're stalking someone. You let your aura come out and then that stench...damn do you ever take a shower?" he watched him. "First off, we don't have to be friends and after what I've seen you're not someone I'd want to be with. And even if I am an interesting person, fighting me won't earn my respect..." he told him then shook his head.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:20 am

Marionette was soon approached by a dark figure.
They exchanged a few words as she shook her head with a sigh.
"...trying...I am..." she looked away from the figure and stood.
Do your part though...
Mari walked away and disappeared in the distance, going to the library where she went to a hidden selection of books took off and selected a book on Emotion Spells.

She began to read silently with the most bored expression.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:14 am

getting even more exhited i want to know what makes you tick you seem powerful i've never felt such strength and sorrow from you. I feel as though your misunderstood and i'll send my message through my fists if i have to. You will know that someone caresadvancing slowly while cracking my knuckles
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoseWood Academy   RoseWood Academy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RoseWood Academy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next