Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Grim Chance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Grim Chance - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Kobo: Like i said either way we win. If we can't defeat one female in this large group I'm so giving up on this soul reaping job.. Can i just cut off her arm? Though I won't be at my best I sent a bunch of my musou into that boy. (Kobo crouches low his left leg stretched out forward his right slightly behind as his left arm is stretched out towards Neuma his left hand flipped over while he holds his katana in his right hand having it parallel to his left arm)
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Bones: -anime sweat drop- No you can't cut off her arm. But believe me, we can beat her. All we have to do is knock her out then THE reaper can take it from there. Aaaand...move! (wraps the Soul Chain around Neuma and slams her into a wall then throws her up)

Crow: (Leaps up and barages Neuma, then kicks her, throwing her into the ground, making a crater)

Wisp: (Uses her own Soul Katana and blocks Neuma from cutting Crow into ribbons) I gotcha!

Synn: (leaps up and lands on Neuma's shoulders then spins and drops Neuma to the ground, making her hit the ground her)

Neuma: (Starts to get up) Gruh...

Darcy: (Flips her coin and suddenly Neuma's hit by a bus, throwing her down the street)

Neuma: (Rolls to a stop and starts to struggle to her feet) ...R-roy...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Kobo: (Speedily dashes towards neuma's bodyas she begins to get to her feet. his hilt now facing her face) Go to sleep. (slams the hilt down hard on her forehead with his last remaining musou in his body covered on the hilt.) There she's knocked out to but only for like 2 mintues I didn't have much musou left to use.. (He sighs while finding a place to sit and exhales) Feeding Musou into other people is a pain.. I'm going to let my musou recover now.. (he sits down with his legs crossed and arms shoved into his sleeves)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Bones: And now the recovery. (Pierces Neuma with the blade of the soul chain but not physically) That demon is NOT staying in her. Sorry. (yanks the demon out and absorbs into through the soul chain) Arch Demon...not so tough on your own are you?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Kobo: Well I hope we don't have to end up doing more babysitting jobs this was a bit.. much for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Wisp: Way to go, hun! (tackle hugs Bones)

Bones/Synn: Get off'a me/him!
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Kobo: mm, so what are you guys going to do now? Besides yelling..
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Reaper: (possesses Roy) I will be powering own the Soul Claw to a level equal to that of the Soul Chain so this can't happen again. Reapers, good work. You prevented a great catastrophe. Dismissed. And you may leave if you do so desire, mortal. But your murderous rampage will do me no good. . .(has Roy thrust a Soul Arrow into Kobo's blade) Now then...any fools you see with corrupt souls, you will not murder. The blade is no longer lethal to mortals. If you pierce them they will fall into the great lake of fire. I bid you farewell.

Bones: So now I guess the question is, what are YOU going to do? Head to Japan or whatever like you said?

Synn: Yeah. What about you?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Kobo: Murderous rampage? if that was so a lot more people would be dead right now... But anyway, if i pierce a mortal with this katana now they go straight to the Great Lake of Fire? Sounds good to me but it would be all to boring.. I'll simply ditch this weapon and find another katana that appeals to my liking after all it is just a katana at heart nothing special about it if it doesn't have a user to use it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Bones: It's on off, you don't have to ditch the whole katana, just turn it off.

Synn: Yeah...poor neuma doesn't have the on-off switch.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Kobo: I see.. Well if the Reaper doesn't really want me on his team because of my "Murderous Rampage" I'll probably just keep it off and leave all the corrupted souls to you guys. I'll just deal with the thugs and gangs as I was doing in the past. Bastian, what do you think you'll do now? I don't think you would want to follow a guy like me.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Bastian: *appears near Kobo nursing a small crow with a broken wing* well since this little excursion is over i suppose ill go find my partner...hopefully we'll hav a mission to perform by now
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Bones: Fine...just don't give us too much work, eh?

Synn: Yeah, the more murder goes on, the more messes we gotta clean up.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Kobo: Very well it was nice having you around Bastian, take care of yourself.. (To bones and Synn) Don't worry I'm only human I don't choose to fight hundreds of thugs in one day thats too tiresome you'll probably have to face a max of twenty each day and thats just a rare number since after i kill about 7 they end up running and scattering.. (he stands up having recovered some Musou)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Bones: . . .My quota was 10

Synn: Mine was 5. . .

Wisp: Seven.

Crow: 30...less of a challenge whatever though.

Roy: (having awakened) Neuma got all mine, I was just a distraction.

Bones: Ugh whatever. Let's just get goin'.

Synn: Uh, Boney.

Bones: What?

Synn: . . .nothin'

Wisp: (Tackle hugs Bones again) So where we goin' hun?

Bones/Synn: Get off'a me/him!
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Kobo: (Smiles before turning around) You all take care until we meet again (walks off into the streets his arms slipped into his sleeves seeing Bastian fly off) This journey was actually pretty good I've learned a lot here I'll be sure to thank those guys a better way when the opportunity arises..
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Bones: Yeah, you too. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Synn: (waves as the two leave) Yeah bye now!

Bones: (holds Wisp off a second by putting his hand to her face before she can tackle hug him then kisses Synn)

Wisp: Ah...

Awkward Silence

Wisp: (anime faints)

Synn: (stands in a daze) Huh, wha?

Bones: Fakeout to get her to Leave. Me. Alone.

Synn: Oh right...one second. (faints)

Bones: (looks down at the two, shrugs, and walks away but glances back at Synn) Hm...not bad.

OOC: Hah. Bones is such a jerk. I dunno if I'll be able to continue this or not for a while. Just letting you know.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:42 pm

OCC: lolol its ok chaest can lock this topic until your ready to continue it again if you ever feel like it. it was quite a nice storyline ^_^ i enjoyed it
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grim Chance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com