Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Grim Chance EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Grim Chance EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Grim Chance EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Grim Chance EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Grim Chance EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Grim Chance EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Grim Chance EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Grim Chance EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Grim Chance EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Grim Chance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Bones (Character Info in Introductions. Edited Post) walks through the city that never sleeps with his hands in his pockets. His head hanging as if he'd just endured the worst humiliation imaginable, he continues to walk, not paying attention to the streets or the people around him. After all, what concern has he for his life? Is he alive? No. Is he dead? Not quite. He wanders the city streets, wondering the exact same. "Haven't had to off anyone in a while," he says to himself. Yet he suddenly senses a strong presence. He looks around in panic, trying to make sure that there are no other Reapers in the area.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:20 am

(Out of the fogged area a man walks towards Bones[see char introduction])
Kobo: Well, what is a child doing out here all alone? This isn't a city where visitors are welcome nor is it a play ground. Perhaps you should leave for your own benefit
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:22 am

Bones: Last I checked, it was a free country. Nobody asked you to intrude in MY life. Now get lost. I'm not some kid... (starts to walk away, his back turned on you)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:44 am

Free country? haha, just how a kid would think... Well, i'd feel guilty just letting you roam here all alone so i'm coming with you whether you want me to or not besides you just looked frightened I would hate to think that presence was me though
*kobo follows bones while looking around the area*
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:47 am

Bones: ...You're going to leave me alone now...And I ain't no Kid! (runs off and before you can move, a strange chain appears wrapped around you. Bones disappears into an alley then literally disappears. Later, he walks into the front door of his home, an old abandoned apartment building he'd "persuaded" the land owners not to tear down)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:00 am

(Kobo exhales and says the simple words "Sword Art" he takes out his katana and stabs the shadow of the chain that appears around me as the chain then breaks and i then sheathe it again) that kid doesn't know what he's doing but o well I guess it'll be fun to see what happens to him
(Kobo leaps onto a building in search of bones)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:04 am

Later that night, Bones wanders the city streets when he sees someone lying in an alley, lifeless.

Bones: Dang...(walks up to the motionless body and reaches into his body then pulls out his soul chain. The blade at the end glows) You HAD to die because you were being greedy, huh? (sticks the blade into the dead body and suddenly the soul pours out, forming a flight that solidifies into another segment of the soul chain) I hate this job. (turns to leave)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:23 am

(Kobo notices the sudden change in atmosphere and follows his anticipation to spot bones)
I wonder... maybe this world is getting all empty because that of that one kid.. this should be interesting to follow up on.
(kobo continues his follow up on Bones but makes sure to be hidden trying to grasp what is bones really up to)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:27 am

Bones: (Holds perfectly still and closes his eyes. He can see all of the dead bodies in the area. Only three of the spirits glow with the particular red aura he requires) Hm...not as many people dying because of greed as I thought there'd be...Better go get soul collecting. (walks off, his hands in his pockets. He finds another of the dead bodies of a woman who'd died in the greedy pursuit of wealth) Hmph... (Repeats the process of removing her soul then adding it as a segment to his soul chain)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:08 pm

So that's what he's been up to.. hmph, so he's some kind of soul reaper.. this should be interesting
(He jumps down from the building appearing behind bones) That's an interesting occupation your apart of.. So are you here just to take everyone's soul?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Bones: (looks over his shoulder) Oh please, you again? If you must know then no. I'm a Reaper of the Third Deadly Sin...Greed. I take the souls of those who are dead whose soul cannot move on to the better place. If they're tainted with Greed then it's my job to take them. I am allowed to reap the souls of the living if they're entirely corrupt...but I don't do that unless the refuse 3 chances I give them.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Kobo: Ah so thats what you do.. well I fortunately know many corrupted beings perhaps you need some assistance in this greedy soul gathering you do? I'm rather bothered anyway so if you tell me to leave you alone theres a 99.9% chance I won't
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Bones: There's a 100% chance you will or things are going to get ugly. (looks into Kobo) You either lack a soul or it's so corrupted it can't be seen under all the darkness...Get lost. I have my own life to live...WITHOUT you. (leaves)
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:24 pm

*a lone crow with red and black feathers calmly watches the altercation*
Bastian: tsk tsk do i sense a disturbance in the peace? how ever so unfortunate.....*Bastian flies above Bones landing on a low roof just a few ft in front of him* u kno u really shudnt shun others....
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Bones: As someone who steals souls to stay alive...I don't see any reason to bother with others. I'm only going to eventually end up stealing their souls as well. Wait...(turns around and looks all over the place) Who said that?
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Bastian: that was me *the crow lets of a shrill squack as ure suddenly surrounded by a whirlwind of red and black feathers* ah thtz better....*stretches in his human form as he stands on the roof where the crow was, Bastian is now in his human form(See char intro Masque and Bastian) with a similar crow from before perched on his shoulder* shud ure reaping duties really be enough to stop you from making friends?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Bones: I don't need friends...especially since I'm going to outlive them all anyway. You don't know how painful that's going to be. I've seen a lot. And when you think about it...friends only ever get you into trouble an cause you grief. Who needs that? I don't care if someone knows me but the second they call me a friend, I pull the plug.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Bastian: hmph such a conceited view of life....u kno ure not the only species with an extended life span u kno *scoffs* and as for troubles....all relationships breed strife but itz up to gud ones to work through tht to get stronger. tsk tsk young ones these days hav such a dark view on life....altho i suppose not every1 can debate life from God's point of view *chuckles as if he made sum personal joke* in any matter i suppose ure mind cant b shifted eh?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Bones: When you're Death, you tend to be pretty close minded...anyway, I'm sure I can say the same of you. (sees a police car speed by just outside of the alley) Something tells me I'm about to round up a few more souls...(walks off in the direction that the police car sped off in)
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Bastian: hmm...well then i suppose i cud always follow him i need the entertainment anyway, *chuckles as he is surrounded by a whirlwind of feathers, suddenly a lone red and black crow shoots off in the same direction as Bones and the police cars*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Well now things are getting even more exciting.. *he dashes along the ground and hopes on to buildings to get a sky view of the event taking place* My my.. I wonder if i'll have to cut someones life apart.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Later, Bones walks out of an appartment building with a dead body over his shoulder. The cops surrounding the building all hold up their guns.

Cop1: Freeze!

Bones: Are you for real?

Cop1: Put that person down and put your hands up!

Bones: Wow...they really are serious. Hey, boys, this "person" is dead. If you'd been doing your job and come I say about 10 maybe 20 minutes earlier, you'd have stopped it. I'm just on clean up. (thinks) Too bad this is one for Lloyd. How come they all die because of Wrath now? (throws the body down the front stairs)

Suddenly the cops all open fire. Bones raises an eyebrow as the bullets that actually manage to hit him bounce off.

Bones: (sighs) Alright...MY turn. (pulls out the soul chain)
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Bastian: tsk tsk Luna and Sol *suddenly there's an eruption of steam as Bastian stands in front of Bones* now now no need to go and get violent....*from his back grow 2 large raven wings as he flaps them causing a storm of feathers to cover the area, the steam clears as the police officers scramble to find out what happened, Bastian and Bones stand unphazed on the other side of the building, Bastians staff glows as streams of fire and ice are called into the staff* killing off an entire police squad wudnt exactly help your image now wud it....
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:41 pm

He's really going to kill police offers? Such a low blow I won't allow it (Kobo leaps down from the building infront of bones with his hand on his hilt)
really? i thought your job was to take the souls of greedy people not harm the weak
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Bones: Alright. You (pointing to Kobo) My chain can't kill people. If it pierces a living person it just puts them in a coma for about 24 hours and you (points to bastian) I have no idea WHAT you're talking about.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Grim Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance Empty

Back to top Go down

Grim Chance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com