Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Grim Chance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Grim Chance - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Kobo: Oh looks like someone's tired of missing all the action huh? Well if you fight i'll be sure to be able to invest in other people's moves. Now only if I had something to snack on while I watch this.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Synn: But it looks like her to me.

Darcy: Guh! I messed up...That's why she's been scaring me. N-neuma's one of the...scary people.

Bones: Hmph...You're half right. She's been posessed.

Neuma: Oo, you're on a role. (Winds up and punches Bones so hard he flies into a building across the street through its window then flies through several walls and comes out on the other side) Next?

Synn & Darcy: Boney!
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Bastian: tsk tsk this wont be easy....Kirin, Dementia.... *i stamp my staff in the ground as an immense bolt of lightning strikes beside me as the glare from the blast clears standing next to me is a large Kirin with electricity cackling about its body, at the same time by shadow morphs and begins to swivel about as if it had a mind of its own* i suppose you'll just be on standby Kobo?
(Kirin)
Grim Chance - Page 11 Kirin10

(Dementia)
Grim Chance - Page 11 Dement10
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Kobo: Yes, I'll take a break and just watch this battle to see if I can learn anything new and exciting perhaps.. (sits their with his arms folded inside his sleeves opposite to his arms waiting to see what the outcome of this brawl will be)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:35 am

Synn: You little....(grits her teeth then turns around) If you hurt him, I'll kill ya!

Neuma: (Smiles devilishly) You all are welcomed to try. (appears in front of Dementia) Hm...pretty strange creature you have here.

Wisp: Someone has a short attention span -anime sweat drop-
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:41 am

Bastian: hmph now now interesting is such a boring word....*as Neuma steps in front of Dementia she suddenly becomes paralyzed, as a shadowy blob begins to lightly spread over her body starting from her own shadow with a large concentration on her Arch Demon Arm, Dementia appears bhind me connected to Bastian's feet as it stands there silently laughing* srry bout this no hard feelings...*Kirin suddenly becomes a bolt of lightning appearing on the other side of Neuma as she suddenly is struck by a large surge of electricity*
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:47 am

Neuma: (Stands there) Really? I'm enhancing her powers but I'm pretty sure even she herself wouldn't be hurt by that. Now for some real fireworks. (unwraps the Arch-Demon arm, revealing it to be a demonic claw up the entire thing)

Synn: Oh my lord, I've never seen it. It...looks like it BELONGS to an arch-demon.

Neuma: Now then. (conducts the electricity from the surge and enhances it with a powerful demonic force then shoots it back)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:11 am

Kobo: Well would you like at that.. That's exactly why I don't work with "magic" suggestively speaking.. (laughs slightly while watching the battle begin he begins to examines the demon arm)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:55 am

Bones: There ain't nothin m-magic about it. (limps back)

Synn: Boney! (Helps Boney stand, putting his arm over her shoulder) You alright, she hit you harder'n a bull hits a red target.

Bones: I'll be fine.

Darcy: Boney's hurt? But I thought Boney couldn't get hurt!

Synn: Well...he can't unless it's by one of us and Neuma still counts. Come on, Boney, let's get you some place she isn't.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:04 pm

*the blast slams into Bastian sending skidding along the ground with great force as Dementia keeps him anchored to the ground, his skidding stops after he slams hard into a building leaving an imprint on the building as he rebalances himself* Recast *swings his staff to the side as Kirin disapears in a blast of electricity* The Enigma *from his back a large pair of raven wings appear as he slams his staff in front of him, a flash of light expands from him soon clearing as a red and white creature about the same size as Bastian now stands in front of him*

(The Enigma)
Grim Chance - Page 11 The_en10
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 am

Neuma: (Sharpens the claw against an alley wall) Well?
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Bastian: hmph go.....*The Enigma spreads its wings slightly before dashing off with immense speed, it appears a few feet in front of you, extending both of its tails as they grow slightly in size gaining a large spear like barb at the ends of them, he shoots both tails at you attempting to skewer your arm in your joints*
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Neuma: (holds her human arm on her hip and blows up her bangs) Hmph... (Vanishes with great speed then reappears on the tails, using them to run on. She jumps off and vanishes again, reappearing behind you and punching the ground with incredible force, creating a shockwave)

Bones, Synn, and the other reapers all fly back as a result.

Synn: (gets up) Everyone alright?

Wisp: @_@ November?

Synn: Yeah she's alright. (Helps Bones up) You okay, Boney?

Bones: Yeah, fine. I knew that claw was going to be the re-death of me someday. It's like the more she fights, the more powerful it becomes.

Synn: You mean like that comicbook character, the Hulk?

Bones: Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Bastian: *goes flying as The Enigma catches me mid flight, the force of the shockwave has broken Bastian's left wing as he grimaces in pain* tough one to crack isnt she...there has to be another solution to this issue...
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Bones: Like what? Have a nice chat over tea?

Synn: Boney, now isn't the time for jokin'!

Bones: -anime whatever face- Right sorry.

Wisp: (lifts a slab of concrete that'd fallen on Skully) Roy, you alright?

Skull: I...think so...

Neuma: (Glances over her shoulder) guh...R-roy? (Shakes her head and snaps back into her demonic persona) Insignificant half-mortals.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Bastian: and there we have our answer...we'll have to use her bond with Roy in order to snap her back to normal...but even it works we'll have to work quickly...her possessor seems quite powerful...
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Bones: Yeah but are we sure we can pull that off? If it doesn't work, he's as good as entirely dead.

Synn: Well...that, he is right about. Roy isn't all that durable.

Skull: I can hear you, ya know!

Synn: Eeeh sorry.

Neuma: Alright, if you all are quite finished. . .(walks out into traffic and stops a speeding taxi with the demonic arm then chops off the front and throws the driver and passenger out, balling up the front like paper) I think I need to practice my strike. (throws the large ball of metal down at everyone)
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Bastian: well just shy of her killing us or vice versa its the only option we hav...go *The Enigma's tails glow yellow and begin cackling with energy as they form an X over its chest he flies toward the metal ball with immense speed, appearing on the other side of it as the ball is split into 4 chunks falling harmless around us* unless someone else has another suggestion...
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Crow: (Manages to make his way back) Guh...would've ended up in New Jersey if I hadn't caught a flagpole. Anyway, what if we make like we're hurting the kid.

Skull: What?!

Crow: Well, look at it this way. She only responds to him if he's in trouble or something. Part of the "Big sister" complex.

Bones: Good point.

Skull: (anime panic flailng) Hold up, you two always wanna hurt me, how will I know you won't ACTUALLY hurt me this time?! Come on, guys, don't I get a say in this?! Please just a little!
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Kobo: Stop yelling... (kobo shakes his head covering his ears as he stands up as he begins to hold his hilt) I would rather just to continue to this fight go on but I guess i have to see the more serious matter at hand. Let's see we torture the boy neuma snaps back in to place for a bit. We kill the boy I wonder how much she'd snap back then (unsheathes his katana holding it with his left hand letting the blade point towards Roy while the butt of the hilt is pressed on Kobo's right hand.) If you guys want to save Neuma sitting here talking about this won't help at all it'll just make her possession worse so I think I'll settle this issue quickly. Stand still boy.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Bones: First of all. Until we make that thing a Soul Katanna again, you can't even scratch him with that thing.

Roy: He's right.

Bones: Second of all, if you kill him, I really think, based on psychology that Neuma will overall be too weak to resist possession at all.

Roy: He has a point.

Synn: Yeah but mr. creeper with the sword has a point too. We can't just sit here and...wait where'd Neuma go?

Neuma: (breaks up from beneath the street then grabs the concrete and yanks it, creating a wave like yanking a rug)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Kobo: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who said i was a cold-hearted killer? I'm not going to kill this boy neither do I plan to use my blade to "harm" him. I was thinking out loud when i was saying "If he gets harmed Neuma snaps back and if he were to be killed i wonder.." I simply am going to instill my Musou force inside of him to make him stun and lose conscious. To neuma it will appear that the boy has been harmed or killed either way we win. However at the point when she snaps back someone needs to do a type of sealing or purification ability to make sure she doesn't go back into her possessed form. If it's the arm thats causing the problem I can only find the solution to getting rid of that thing in any way possible. And don't worry Roy you'll be knocked out for 10 minutes max you won't feel a thing.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Skull: Yeah but it's sharp, pointy, shiny things like that, that-

Bones: (whistles nonchalantly and pushes Roy/Skully to Kobo)

Synn: Huh? Gah! (gets thrown back against a building and flattened by the concrete shockwave with swirled eyes) I'm okay. (Peels from the wall like a cartoon)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Kobo: Thank you (Kobo thrust his katana forward that the tip of his blade aims at the center of Roy's chest before it reaches however Kobo's body outline glows an animated blue color [his Musou ability] that surges into the blade. The tip of his blade presses powerful but lightly on Roy's chest in the center as the Musou now surges into Roy's body at which his body begins to glow animated blue all over and he suddenly flies back just a few centimeters as his body helplessly falls towards the ground.) Hmph, (Kobo now specifically speaks towards Neuma in her possessed state) See if you want to finish off worthless people thats how you do it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Neuma: Guh. . .(suddenly grows mildly limp)

Bones: Oh god please don't let her think he's dead.

Neuma: (limps to Roy's paralyzed body and leans over him) Y-you...(suddenly a hit of distortion is detected from her voice) You. . .I'll KILL YOU!

Bones: Well that's not exactly what I expected but it's still not necessarily a good thing.

Synn: Yeah, now she's gonna kill us out of her own free will. Way to go, Boney.

Boney: Better chance of fighting her as herself than as that thing. You guys ready?

Crow: Died ready.

Wisp: You know it, hun!

Bones/Synn: Will ya quit callin me/him that!

Darcy: I'll help too!

Bones: (pulls the Soul Chain from his body) Alright, let's do this!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grim Chance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com