Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Grim Chance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Grim Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Bastian: well the police are already suspicious of u, the fact that your pulling out a weapon can only serve to exacerbate their mistrust regardless of whether you were going to harm them or not...while u may not care about that it wud serve as a quaint little hindrance to all of us if the police become wary of ure presence and powers such as knocking them out effortlessly or being invulnerable to bullets.

Last edited by Creator-Chaest Skadi on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Kobo: Either way these policeman don't deserve being put into a coma.. *grips his hilt tighter* I'll ask you just once to put that chain away and let these policeman go.. Or else i'll be forced to fight in their place
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Bones: I see your point...I think. Doesn't matter. (places the chain back into his body) As for you, if you're so serious about fighting me then go ahead and try. If you'll excuse me now, I'm tired and am going home...(turns to leave, muttering to himself) You try to purify the world of demons and impure souls and what do you get? Grief and lots of it. Man, sometimes I wish I'd never asked for that second chance...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 pm

If i wanted to fight you you'd be dead in one hit.. (he looks down at your shadow, smiles, and turns his back towards Bones) and you who can transform into a black and red crow your pretty interesting as well.. what is your reason for being here?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Bones: (waves with his back turned as he walks away) Already Dead, remember? Peace!
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:08 pm

hmph aggressive youth. no exact reason i am merely drifting here and there. my partner seems to hav deserted me *chuckles* but no matter i hav plenty of company with me and how about u?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:11 pm

I am here because I need to find my path.. Me and my katana want to cut a way forward into the world and open a new peaceful world.. So as of now I am just a wanderer.. (he takes his hand of his hilt and exhales) and if i may ask why would your partner desert you?
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:23 pm

she was looking for a new weapon *chuckles* no matter i will find her again nd we shall continue on our merry way. well in any case this i suppose i shud find sum rest the police will b looking frantically around this area for him and i'd rather not b questioned, *flaps my wings once as i completely disappear save for a loan Caw and a single feather falling to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Bones: (near his home he sees a young woman, perhaps 17 or 16, getting mugged) Hm? (blinks then sighs) Really, guys? You HAVE to do this here? (wraps his chain around the goons) Get out of here please.

Girl: Wha- (nods and runs off)

Bones: (yanks the chain and the crooks spin like in a cartoon then fall flat on their faces) Really? You had to pick MY neighborhood?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Kobo: Well, that bones guy says he doesn't need help.. But if i take action and kill greedy people myself not only will i benefit myself getting closer to a peaceful world but i will also help Bones to complete his little job. (Kobo walks off and goes to investigate into criminals who haven't been caught yet)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Bones: (walks out of the alley, having left the crooks tied up and used their phone to call the police) Hm...That girl, I've seen her before...she told me her name once. It was...back when I was alive. Crap, can't remember. Huh? (walks into his home and goes to sleep, awaiting the next day)
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Bastian: (sat on the roof of a building in his crow form surveying the surroundings, as the morning sun reflects off his oddly shaded feathers) tsk tsk nothing to do....
But the raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only,
That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
Then the bird said, `Nevermore.'
i suppose ill go c how that youthful Reaper is doing....(flies off in a shower of feathers)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:15 pm

Bones: (Walks out of his house for that morning and walks down to the store then leaves without getting anything when suddenly, he feels a strong presence yet this time it's oddly familiar) What up...Boss?

The grim reaper rises up from the shadows before Bones, only visible to Bones himself.

Grim: You must be alert, Bones. There is another who misleadingly is attempting your job. He is out to kill the greedy.

Bones: What idiot's trying that?

Grim: I do not know. But the fool must be ended. You cannot simply kill the greedy in haste to gain their souls. Otherwise...

Bones: Yeah, yeah. Otherwise the balance of Life and Death, Heaven and Heck will be thrown out of whack and the negative'll have the upper hand.

Grim: ...Correct...now...go find this fool and give him a warning. He is to stop or face the wrath of all 7 Sin Reapers.

Bones: Boy, do I LOVE running errands for you. Would you like me to do your grociery shopping too? Store's right there.

Grim: That sarcasm will get you killed, boy.

Bones: Oh, come on, you of all people know better than that.

Grim: Aye...I've made you immortal...but only for as long as you...

Bones: Do my job, I got it, I got it. (leaves, waving with his back turned as the Grim Reaper disappears)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Kobo: So, the Disgruntled Gang you call yourselves? Hmph, (kobo draws his katana) this day at this moment your senseless greed to harm and kill others who don't do things your way comes to an end (Kobo simply stabs his katana in the ground and swings his katana to the right as his katana slices through each of the members shadows neck instantly all their heads are cut off) Well that wasn't too hard.. on to the next fools who cause this world to be chaotic (He walks off in the direction of his next target(s))
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Bones: (arrives at the scene as Kobo's already gone) Crap, too late. Wow, the cops've been tailing these guys for a while, I'm impressed...wait what am I saying?! I gotta stop this guy or Reaper'll have MY head. (runs off)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Kobo: (eventually meets his next target as he takes out his katana) Shimoto Yushugi the man who steals from the poor and rich.. how much greedy can you be?

Shimoto: H-How are you?! He says while quickly taking out a dagger Back up now if you know whats good for ya'...

Kobo: Please, my weapon doesn't even need to touch your body to cut you down for your shadow is your own enemy (Kobo stabs his blade deep into Shimoto's shadow where the heart lies as immediately shimoto's chest on the left side is blown out. Kobo then sheathes his katana) at this rate I should be done within a week.. at least in this vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Suddenly, Kobo is tripped by the Soul Chain, the unbreakable weapon from the nether realm.

Bones: You're kidding me with this, right? (retracts the chain) What on EARTH are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Bastian: (from the corner of a nearby roof, Bastian watches and comments to himself ) tsk tsk lets hope things dont get ugly soon....altho it would serve as a some very gud entertainment...(chuckles) hopefully i can keep my feathers from getting ruffled perhaps Kobo will simply stop...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Kobo: (Sheates his katana) I'm getting rid of the impurities in this world.. your job is pretty interesting taking the souls of the greedy however if i just sit and wait for all the greedy to die on their own it would take too long, so I'm taking matters in my own hands.. didn't you not want to be around me? So why are you here?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Bones: Wow, you're some kind of stupid. You can't just kill them. I can only collect the souls if their owner's hourglass was up anyway. If someone's murdered with the intent of harvesting their soul, that soul becomes a demon. If you want peace, then the logical thing to do would be to beat on 'em and lock 'em up not kill them, causing MORE trouble. Plus, if I don't get those souls, the boss will get MY head. We all know, I'm WAY too cute to get decapitated so let's cut this out, understand?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Kobo: If there soul becomes a demon I'll merely cut away their demonic state as well.. and no, most criminals are intelligent so locking them up would do no good. You can't have a peaceful world if the ones who are not peaceful are still inside it. And what does it matter to me if your boss decides to take your head? I offered to help and I was rejected so I'm doing things my way.. the only thing thats going to be cut out is this conversation. You didn't want to have anything to do with me and here you are putting your nose in my business, you told me before you didn't want me to get involved in yours so don't get in mine (Kobo turns around holding on to his sword casing as he walks away) If you don't want your head cut off then perhaps instead of talking to me you should be out trying to make sure the souls you want are protected from my katana
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Bones: Hmph...You so sure you can see a demon? Duck. (As you duck, he whips around the soul chain, wrapping up one above your head and crushing it then absorbing the soul from it) The more demons you bring, the more linger around you and NO ONE can see their own demons. I'm only warning you once more before this gets ugly. If you want so badly to bring peace, don't kill 'em. Bring 'em to a friend of mine and he'll drop 'em off right where you want 'em...the lake of fire. Maybe you've heard of the guy...calls himself...The Grim Reaper. By the way...(wraps the soul chain around you then pulls you close) Your busines BECOMES my business when it will cost me MY head. You EVER get in my way again, I'll bring down all 7 soul reapers AND the grim reaper on your sorry hide. Bye now. (disappears as if discentigrating)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Kobo: my sorry hide? didn't realized it took 8 soul reapers to take a sorry hide down hehe.. well, if I can't see the demons then I won't worry about them I'll let them become the reapers problem. Goodbye (he continues to walk off now referring to Bastian) So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Girl: (sitting on a car in the alley) Hey you! Oh sorry if I made ya jump. Oh, don't mind Bones, he's real cranky but, uh, frankly I think he means you'll BE sorry. Ya know...not tryin' to be mean but, I think you should just leave the death to the reaper. You can beat guys to a pulp though. If you beat 'em enough they won't be able to stay alive all that long anyway...oh, where are my manners? You c'n call me Synn if ya want. Oh, the creepy guy on the roof up there's Crow. We're uh...friends of Bones. (Though this'll most likely be her only appearence, she's a key character in the story so I gave her a spot in the char info anyway...I am doing so for all 6 other reapers)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Nice to meet you Synn my name is Kobo. However, beat them to a pulp? None of you quite understand, my katana is not meant to allow others to live.. This weapon is a weapon that knows nothing more than killing others.. and yes Crow has made an entrance before me for a few moments before
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grim Chance   Grim Chance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grim Chance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com