Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Journey to the Demon Kingdom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:30 am

Yuna shook her head as she walked over to a small pond in eyes distance of the group.
For a group of people who were supposed to be on the same side, they seemed to be quite disoriented...

Yuna waved her hand and created a small bed of ice and a sheet of shimmering water covered her as she fell asleep soundly, but still was entirely aware of her surroundings.

I can't...
Dream of anything...

Yuna sat up on the bed; restless.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:52 pm

*Virgo calmly sat in a small alcove of bushes at the back of the camp watching all of the others, he continued to scowl at the abrasive style of Satsu, while also expressing concern over Reina and what had happened earlier* tsk tsk this is going to be quite an interesting journey...hmm *looking over at Yuna he extended his consciousness towards her wilting some of the bushes around him*
"Whats wrong? you should try and get some rest, we have a long journey ahead of us and this particular team wont do much for one's composure..."
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 am

Reina knew how dangerous this journey was going to be and the moment she brought it to life, someone was certainly going to pay for it. It was one sacrifice for another.
Her hand clenched tightly into a fist, and she glanced back towards everyone else in the group. With a small sigh she walked a little ways off. She did not want to bother them with her problems right now.

As she walked through the forest she gazed up at the sky, "Maybe I should have never betrayed him..." she whispered before she shook her head before she sighed.

Moving back towards the group she pulled her claymore out before she rested back against the tree. Once she closed her eyes she sat there and thought about what her decisions had caused. The consequences were harsh and now she had to suffer for it.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Yuna saw that she wasn't the only one who was restless.
She glanced at Virgo before standing and walking over to Reina, placing a hand gently onto her forehead.
The calming, tranquil, soft sound of rushing water entered Reina's thoughts with the touch.
"I apologize for you being so troubled...we must not be making it any better hmm?"
Yuna smiled nervously, but sincerely.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Sitting there alone on his tree branch he glances around seeing the "fools" not being able to sleep, this aggravates him even further.
They wanted to stay here and "rest" but they are still awake just waltzing around when we could be on the move. Insolence, I'd rather the enemy just come to us at this point.
He slips out his dagger and begins to sharpen it with his claw and in doing so he's also sharpening his claw
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:34 am

Reina reached up and took her hand away.

"I apologize if I seem rude, but I would appreciate it if you did not touch me. I am not in a stable state and if given the chance I will snap. Return to where you were and rest. We will be leaving as soon as the sun comes up and the first signs of sunrise appear."

Reina's hand clenched tightly into a fist, the one in the armor and she shook her head before sighing softly. She adjusted the claymore and leaned back against the tree, closing her eyes. Her ears were open to all the sounds, and she figured what the King would send next. He'd try to diminish her party, so by the end either she was dead or alone.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:45 am

Yuna sighed softly as she nodded and understood Reina's reasoning.
Her chilly frozen bed didn't seem so welcoming right now however...
She sat and waited.
Staring at the sky for those first rays of light.

Fighting was the only cure for Yuna's insomnia at the moment...
And with a group like this, she was pretty sure it was guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:32 am

Reina stood up as soon as she felt it, the beginning of the sunrise. "Okay..." she said as she walked towards the group. Her hand had stopped burning and she knew that there was not going to be another demon attack. She knew that if there was, and if it was as powerful as that last one then she was not going to be able to control the blood coursing through her veins.

"It is time we set off on our journey..." the only reason she wanted them to rest was in order for her body to heal and to see if she can feel where the doors to demon kingdom were. As of right now, nothing. As long as demons enter and leave this world, she would be able to feel it, but it seems like demons are not moving through to this world.

"We should start heading to the town of Ar'juel" she told them. This was a famous city said to have been a stronghold for a powerful weapon that was said to have been created with a great power. It is said that the town was attacked by demons, and angels descended upon it to defend it.
It is also said that because of the conflict, a town was built over the city in order to hide whatever it was that needed to be hidden from people. It was either the weapon, or a portal into the demon kingdom...or...who knows what could be down in the underground city.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Demon Kingdom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3