Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Journey to the Demon Kingdom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:44 pm

"My hope...I do not have hope. I have a thought that maybe one day I could save the Princess with my true power. I just hope I can channel it." she looked down at her clawed hand clenched it into a fist. "This time I will use all the power I can muster to tear those demon limb from limb." she growled.

Suddenly there was a roar that went through the air and suddenly a giant form tore through the air and landed in the clearing.

Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 Lightn10

Standing up she hoisted her sword up before slipping it out of its sheath. "Demon.." she whispered. "Who are you?"

"Who I am is none of your business..." It looked at her through it's beady eyes before it spoke once more. "I am here to kill all who oppose our lord and master."

She growled and stepped forward, "I will kill you!" she said and her sword went up into a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:43 am

Yuna's eyes widened as she looked up at Virgo.
The symbol on her forehead glowing as her spirit bow formed in her hands and she drew an arrow. She stepped back, giving herself some distance.
"...could not help, but notice...? Are you a Demon...? A part of the Asian Empire maybe...?"

As Yuna heard the roar that filled the air, she looked around nervously.
Who exactly is here causing all of this commotion...?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:04 pm

You have no hope? Yet, you just spake that you hope to channel your true power. With such confused and conflicting beliefs it'll be hard for you to accomplish this mission and conjure your true power. While you're on this journey you need to be seeking what your real goal is.
Seeing the beast as it makes its instant entrance Satsugaisha slips his dagger out his sleeve still remaining hidden in the tree he's been laying on listening in on what the demon is saying
(So this is a type of demon we will be facing? I'll just see what it's capable of..)
Remaining in the tree Satsugaisha can already feel the tension and inevitable force of action and bloodshed. Before making his appearance he waits in the tree to see if he's really needed for this task. After all assassin's don't just jump out in the open, so he sits in the tree silently keeping a constant watch on this current event
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:39 pm

*Virgo arches an eyebrow, while stepping cloder to the forest* please i mean u no harm honestly...im not demon nor human nor part of ure Asian empire was it? *as he sees the bow forming he quickly draws his own dagger as the edge of the forest begins to wilt slowly, the dagger and his body glow a faint green* im merely here to ask your participation *nods head toward the roar heard moments ago...
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:31 am

Neither human...?
Nor Demon...?

Yuna nodded as she held her spirits bow.
"I will assist...Lead the way Virgo," she said his name with her Chinese accent.

Nothing wrong with assisting temporarily...
I will head out back on my trail afterwards...
One must not stray from the path...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:13 am

"Ah. So you are the woman I have heard about." It laughed darkly before it's tail swung back and forth as the sky darkened behind him. "You are a creature with undeserving powers. You the acu-"

"Do not speak of what you do not know!" She ran forward, quick on her feet before jumping high into the air, as her sword clashed with the demon's claws. "Do not underestimate me!" Just from that jump you could tell she was no ordinary human.

"Do not make me laugh. Do you actually believe that you can defeat me?" It asked as he shook his head. With one small sweep of his claw she was sent flying to the ground. "I see that this will not be a fair match..so I will make it fair." Suddenly the clouds surrounded him and soon he came out in a human version, clad in armor and ready to fight. "Let us see if you are worth it..."

Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 Images11

Reina stood up and lifted her sword, it may be big like a claymore and heavy, but to her it was light. It was just the sword she needed to kill this thing. "Good...you just made things easier." she ran towards him before jumping into the air and coming down, the demon dodged without any trouble but watched curiously as the ground where the sword hit broke in and created a small crater in the ground.

"I see you are powerful girl...but you are just too slow."

Standing up Reina looked over at the demon, eyes narrowed and the colors of purple and gray mixing together. "No one will stop me on my quest. I will kill your King as I will kill you."

"We will see about that."

They both got into defensive positions as they watched each other.

This is going to be a very interesting fight.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Watching the fight closely Satsugaisha stays quiet and just observes the battle. He still wonders who this "man" is seeing he transformed from a dragon to a human. Buut to Satsugaisha it became a "whatever" matter and again just focused on both Reina's and the dragon's attacks and defensive positions looking straight into their opening as he makes a quiet chuckle

saying to himself "Well, luckily for that guy I'm just sitting on the sidelines I'm still interested in what both of them can do.. I'll just wait. But if it drags on too long someone is going to die"
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:19 am

Reina's hands clenched tightly on the sword. She was not going to let this demon kill her. Noticing the seal on his armor she gasped, a general of the demon King's army. This was not going to be good.

She might as well give it her all, if she can defeat him then she'd be fine. Running forward she swung her sword at him, but their swords met. She swung again and again, two claymore's hitting each other over and over again. She finally got used to his fighting style and swung her sword at him before changing direction quickly.

It hit the other and he flew back into a tree. The demon stood up his body glowing slightly. Suddenly fire surrounded his body and smaller demons appeared, they were a little weaker but this was as a distraction. The demons were much weaker and she killed them easily but she was too distracted by the demons in front of her that she did not notice any of the demons coming from behind her.

"You pathetic girl, die by the hands of lesser creatures then you." It laughed darkly.

Suddenly a portal behind him opened and out stepped two girls.

Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 Images11

"Master wants you to return. He wants you to prepare the armies for war. The human world will be ours." They both spoke at the same time.

"Alright. I'll let these pathetic demons distract them..." He laughed again before he turned and followed the girls towards the portal.

Reina, noticing this began to move her way through the crowds of demons, when she had enough she growled and her eyes turned into slits, changing to a dark purple color. She reached to her clawed hand and winced for a moment before she looked up. For a moment the claymore grew heavy and she sliced at a demon with slow speed before she moved with lightning speed. With her path cleared in seconds she ran towards the purple and slashed just before it closed, the tip of the sword digging into the ground as she knelt, her hand on the hilt. The remaining demons around her did not move, they were sort of afraid of her power or of whatever was emanating from her.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:32 am

This is a pretty interesting turn of events.. Well before this gets out of hand..
Satsugaisha holds out his clawd gauntlet hand and dashes out from his hiding first stabbing the back of one of the demons stripping out its spine and immediately after he jumps on to the shoulder of another slamming the spine in his hand down into demons mouth down its throat causing it to die from a harsh choking his body glows purple and jumps through a purple dimensional portal appearing to the middle of the remaining demons and swiftly dashes pass all of them returning back to the center. He flicks his right hand so the claw retracts back into his sleeve and at the same time the demons burst with random wounds as they fall helplessly to the ground
Your not half bad for a female..
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:51 am

She stayed where she was trying to gain control over herself once more.
It had happened so fast and her soul had erupted into two different directions. With the demon inside of her and the human. The demon side took over, causing her to lose control of herself but she was fighting it. And fighting hard.

Suddenly she turned and swung her sword at him. The claymore making a sound as it sliced through the air too quickly for the air to even part. Her eyes were full slits now, and the iris was purple. A dark purple. The aura around her was powerful and it made her hair stand out, her clawed hand twitching slightly at her side.

This was bad.
Very very bad.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:06 pm

As the weapon slings at him he quickly leans his body all the way back that his hands are pressed on the ground Oh..? I'm not merciful, I'd be careful with who your attacking Flipping his body back on while on his hands his legs swing up kicking her from under her chin sending her off her feet a little bit after the flip he flicks his right hand as hsi claw gauntlet reappears in his hand. I'll give you three seconds, if you continue you die. now come on three seconds.. Satsugaisha, not bound by morals, stands there antsy for the seconds to pass with Reina not able to contain herself. The thought of him killing off someone really excited him.

Last edited by K.Dracone on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:14 pm

tsk tsk by those sounds seems we cannot tarry....do u mind if i speed up this journey a tad bit? *my green energy aura is dispelled as the forest suddenly begins to rustle with life, as we begin walking it seems like the forest is apparently moving with us, the sounds of agitated battle grow increasingly louder* get ready....according to the forest things arent going well amongst my comrades...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Reina let herself get kicked, she needed to snap out of it, if not her journey would end before it could begin.
When her back hit the ground she closed her eyes as soon enough things changed. She felt the power in her diminish and lock itself away again. The throbbing in her left hand ceased and she managed to open her eyes once more. Slowly sitting up the girl shook her head and looked over at her comrade. "I apologize for that." she said and stood up, she grabbed her claymore which she had dropped and set it back to place on her back. "If I attack you in that sort of state again, just know I am not in the right state of mind."
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Crap.. I was really wanting you to pass that three second mark but oh well..
He flicks his right hand causing his claw gauntlet to retract under his sleeve immediately once again
Hmph if you ever attack me again, even though I know your out of your mind, I'll just simply use the excuse "I killed her in self defense".. I may be helping you out for your journey but just remember I'm just doing this for money, I am not your comrade.
Walking away he jumps back up into the tree he was before concealing himself expertly behind the leaves as he sits his body up in a laying down position on the branch noticing the different feel of the tree as if it is humanly alive.
Looks like nature boy is on his way..
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:18 am

Reina rolled her eyes, the last thing she needed was this guy killing her because of how she'd get. It seemed as if things were going to take a turn for worst as these battles progressed. Already they were challenged by a general under the demon King's army and already it was taking too long to get there. Looking around for a moment she sighed and shook her head. She needed to get out of there. She needed to get to the demon kingdom soon and rescue the princess, if not she feared it would be too late.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:34 pm

As Virgo and Yuna had approached within sight, dark clouds formed overhead.
It began to rain lightly as the droplets seeped into Reina and Setsu's clothing.
Healing whatever wounds they had gained as the water then vaporized.
The clouds only covered a small radius of the forest as Yuna stood at a distance.
"These are your comrades correct...?" Yuna whispered softly to Virgo as she analyzed the two of them awaiting his confirmation as her on hand gripped the hilt of her katana.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:11 pm

*Virgo nodded and grinned slightly* yes although such a question would have been better before you healed them...*he chuckles slightly before looking around* hmm the trees have told me what transpired here...looks like our journey wont be an easy one....but onto more pleasant matters this is the one i sensed earlier *holds out his hand gesturing toward Yuna*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:15 pm

As Luna decides to heal him, he gives her a stern look and says a bit coldly and seriously
Don't..! Touch me I'm perfectly fine now leave me be and heal something worth being healed A.K.A a weakling.
Leaping out of the tree he turns to virgo
So nature boy, are you going to tag along in this party if so don't get all homesick we probably won't be returning to this forest for a good while..
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Yuna looked up at the clouds and noticed the healing occurred subconsciously.
"I didn't choose to heal you..." her eyes looked over each persons attire, identifying where they were from.

A female warrior...interesting...
"What is it you needed assistance with Sir Virgo...? I have a path to get to...I can only accompany you for so long..."
Her glance was focused and concentrated on the area as she feared the Asian Empire would attack and give them more trouble than they needed.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:53 am

Reina watched her comrades, it seemed that not everyone would get along with each other. This was going to be a long and treacherous journey.
Her eyes turned to look at the girl that had arrived, Yuna.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Lady Yuna." she said with a slight bow and turned to look at her claymore. With a sigh she clenched her clawed hand and she suddenly released her fist, it had hurt to clench it. This was not going to be good, she could feel the demon blood and the demon energy running through her veins. It was being pumped trying to take over.

"I apologize for the inconvenience, but we are on a journey to the demon kingdom and we were wondering if you would like to join us on our journey. And do not fear, if you are in trouble I or Virgo will be more than glad to help."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:07 am

Yuna thought it out...

The look in her eyes...
The sorrow...Confusion...
She needs help...If I can be of service, then I should try to the best of my ability...
Maybe I can stop somewhere along the way, (Away from the Empire...) but at least I can help a little bit...

"Alright...Your soul is noble...tainted, but pure...I will help you until you yourself see my assistance may just cause you to falter...till then, Yuna Ippanjousei at your service. "
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:21 am

So yet another specimen who joins the team.. Strong spirit but fragile substance, seems like a hinderance if you ask me. hmph, I'm afraid we've spent too much time here in this forest, i've grown tired of it now lets move and complete this mission.
putting out the campfire he turns towards Virgo giving him a command
Nature boy you know this forest best so lead is down the quickest route.

Last edited by K.Dracone on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:41 am

Reina watched the man, "It's dark. To travel now will be just a pain. What we should do is rest for the night, take turns on watch that way the other's have time to rest up ad that way tomorrow we have all day to travel."

She was not going to waste anymore of her energy just because this man wants to have things his way. This was her journey afterall, he was just hired to watch over her. That was the basics anyways.

With the energy she had spent fighting the demon general that had attacked them she was sure this was going to be an arduous journey and any time they had to relax she had to take it.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:42 am

He shakes his head while stopping abruptly
You don't want to continue because it is dark? Warriors these days, so unskilled. The night is just a simple hinderance but it's fine we'll sit here for many more hours and just increase the risk of the princess dying, i strongly hope death is final verdict for her, everything that dies is beautiful.. So yes let's take our time in "rescuing" the princess
He smiles grimly his need-like teeth showing he jumps up into a tree and comforts himself on a branch
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:45 am

She watched him for a moment, for someone who was hired he truly assumes things he does not know. Turning away from him she growled, this guy was making her angry. No one knew the true story behind who the princess really was and where she came from. Turning she walked off away from the group, she needed some time to think. She knew her time was dwindling, but then again she knew that the King would do nothing to her, she was too important for her to die let alone to be hurt.

Knowing her, she'll be asleep for a while longer before she wakes up and realizes that she had not saved her from her fate, the fate she's hidden from her for years. "If only..." she whispered softly, finishing her sentence off in her head.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Demon Kingdom   Journey to the Demon Kingdom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Demon Kingdom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next