Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shitsuren Beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:25 pm

* walks over to Meru"

"Hello my name is Zane Clark, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Zenoru finally makes it to the beach. Peace at last... He thought gently before walking and looking for the other class mates.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:33 pm

He goes and sits himself under a palm tree he hears Netsu cheeping as he finds Quintan. Quintan puts out his hand extending his index finger as Netsu lands on the finger. He rests his ahead against the palm tree relaxing under the shade.

Guess, we won't be training today Netsu. If you want to fly around go ahead don't feel that you have to follow me everywhere I appreciate the company but you don't need to feel bound down. Just don't go too far stay in this area.

Netsu cheeps in understanding and flies up to the sky soaring around the beach enjoying flight as his wings are stretched out and he begins doing all sorts of neat flying patterns.

Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:37 pm

*Phearis appears on the beach as he immediately goes to the water's edge, he sits and lays back letting the water cover him up to his waist*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:38 pm

:Enter Shitsuren Beach:

Jack took the time to walk over to the sand and lay down in it.

What a day...Zero, tell Sherilyn-

"Already did master. She awaits you when you come home and expects compensation for being a good girl."

Tell her...she can be on top when I get home...

"Are you sure master? Giving up the dominant position?"

...She deserves it. I'll get it back soon enough...

"OK..." Zero was just glad that he knew his master wasn't lying. Or else he might be ashamed of his attitude.

Jack yawned as he dozed off in the sand, his cloak spread out beside him. As he dozed off, he saw everyone on the beach, generally enjoying themselves....
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Zenoru walked closer, notcing that everyone is just relaxing... When in Rome... He thought. Zenoru then walked to the water, he formed a tall, non-threatening wave. He took off his shirt and jumped in. Ahh... He flowed himself to the top of the wave and laid down as he manipulated it to move. It was like his own sail boat. the breeze and beautiful sky were perfect additons as Zenoru took his relaxing trip...
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:00 pm

* Zane lays down on the sand * " I have never felt so relaxed before"
Back to top Go down
Full Moon
Full Moon
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:03 pm

::enter::
Mizuko walked onto the sand with her sandles. She had a towel wrapped around her. Whatever no one will notice I'm here anyway she thought as she took off the towel.
Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 Mizuko10
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:04 pm

"I'm Hayama. Meru Hayama. Wonderful to meet you." she answers Zane as she walks over to the port and lets the water touch the tip of her toes.
The wind rolled through her navy blue hair as her purple eyes glistened with
sunshine.

Everyones here...
And Phearis' powers have returned...
It's wonderful...
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Zenoru continued to cruise peacecfully on his wave. He glanced over at Phearis, Mizuko and Meru who were near the shoreline. He gave a small grin as he made water jump up and splash on them in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Full Moon
Full Moon
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:14 pm

"Zenoru how dare you?!" she laughed and controlled the wave to turn him over.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:15 pm

*Phearis grinned as the water splashed him, he sat up and enjoyed the scenery of the beach and the water*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Quintan watches Netsu fly through the sky as Netsu enjoys himself. Quintan stays seated at the palm tree his head still resting against it. He looks at his mobile device and begins ordering certain parts from online.

Guess I should start working on my hover board as soon as possible. Need some tools though, these should be sufficient.

Well, if no one was going to talk to him he decided now would probably be a good time to think more about what Mr. Luviete said. He came up with about 2 possible solutions but still felt that they weren't exactly right. He scratches his head and gives himself a mental rest from trying to think on the riddle.
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Zenoru grinned at the direct hit he got on the others, even as he plunged into the water from Mizkuo's doing. He swam up to the surface.

"Ey! Don't try THIS water user...!"

He summoned a big, non threating wave over Mizuko and dumped it over her.
Back to top Go down
Full Moon
Full Moon
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:29 pm

"You're talking to another water and fire bender don't try me" she said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Meru smiled softly as the sea breeze caressed her cheek.
I'm happy you're OK,
So am I...
That was risky...
But it worked.

Meru saw as many bubbles surfaced and she heard a lovely whistle.
"The underwater train is on the move tonight...must be a full moon..."
We should go to the festival after school, and your teacher meeting
tomorrow.

Yeah...but it's for young loves...
Who gives a crap? Just go enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Tziphora Parino
::Enters Grounds::

XXX Tziphora walked to the beach, instead of flying. She still wasn't feeling too good from the huge amount of wind manipulation she did earlier. She let her feet sink into the sand and sat down underneath a palm tree. She cast her gaze to the top of the far off cliff, and saw her home. Her uncle was probably furious, she just sighed pulling her legs close to her chest.

Last edited by TheMadHattress on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:08 pm

:Enter Sherilyn Astrea:

My my...looks like Jack dozed off. Oh well, that meant she had more freedom to do as she wanted as soon as they got home.

Heh-heh.

A voice from her yellow hair tie spoke directly into Sherilyn's ear.

"Madame, don't you think-"

"Shut up Duos. I was promised dominance, and I intend to take full advantage of it. By the way, how do you like your new home?"

"Much better than that portable device you held me in before. There's so much space for me to 'stretch' my 'legs'."

"Thank Jack for it. All those theories he had...quite interesting. We'll have to have a talk after his next class, I just need to finish up."

Jack's work was brilliant. They were so many things she had thought about inventing that Jack already theorized about...he even made another level in the techniques she taught him...

It was times like these she was glad that she decided to teach a human instead of turning him away...he turned out to be the love of her life, and her greatest student. Perhaps, even her successor in the ranks...but that was another time.

Right now, Sherilyn was focused on not waking Jack up as she carried him up from the sand and to bed.

:Exit Shitsuren Beach: :Enter Jack's House:
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Meru saw as it was getting late.
I should go take a nap before school...
"Bye everyone!" she bowed shyly as she grabbed her things and left.

:exits and enters Meru's home:
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Quintan calls back Tsuyoinetsu as he says bye to everyone and heads to his house to get some rest. He activates his hover board and leaves the beach.

::Exiting Beach:: ::entering Quintan's Home::
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:29 pm

*Phearis saw that everyone else was leaving, as night hit the beach* i suppose, i cud use a relaxing bath and a good book...*he teleports home*
Back to top Go down
Full Moon
Full Moon
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:48 pm

[color=pink]I guess the fun is over she thought to herself. She gathered her things and headed home.

::exits beach::
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:21 pm

[quote="TheMadHattress"]

Tziphora Parino
::exit beach::enter Parino cliffside::

XXX Everybody was leaving for the night, and slowly they exited the beach one by one. A smile crept on Tziphora's face as she buried her face into her knees. She couldn't possibly fly all the way home, she was too tired. "There I go again," she chuckled lightly "I'm just so weak." Her wings fell to the ground, as well as tears that ran down he cheeks. Her chest heaved as she sobbed quietly to herself. Slowly she was losing her grip to stay conscious, but before she slipped away completely a dark figure loomed over her. "Pek lu'shil" were the last words she had to hold onto.

translation:
Pek lu'shil- (literal)What you shame (trans. for poetic and eng. grammatical sense)What a shame you are.
Back to top Go down

<+>Kyo<+>
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Zenoru, who had been asleep in the water suddenly arose and noticed the time.

"Damn!"

He quickly got his shirt and spotted no one around, he then got dressed and ran for the school.

:exits: ::enters grounds::
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Tziphora Parino
::Enters Beach :: Exits :: Enters Cafe'::

XXX Tziphora sat on the beach digging her toes in the sand and a smile spread across her face. The air was cool and her wings blew gently. It was perfectly quite and the water's tide fell back and came forward and the slight rustle of the palm trees. Her eyes followed a seagull as it dived for a fish. Seeing the bird eat the fish as she tilted her head to the side. She saw her Uncle pass over head and he dropped money. He called to her telling her to go and have fun.

XXX Tziphora scooped up the money and stood up. She streched, her wings extended as far out as they could. She skipped and walked to the Cafe. It was nice sometimes to feel normal and take a walk.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shitsuren Beach   Shitsuren Beach - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shitsuren Beach

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Story Rp :: Koukou no Shourai-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com