Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Beyond Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Beyond Heaven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:28 am

As Lucian had been talking to himself, Anette stood at the doorway eavesdropping the entire time.

"Lucian..." she said in a soft tone as she pointed to herself while staring at the ground.
"I think I've found her...your sister..." she stood in the doorway, not strong enough to look up at him.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:34 am

Lucian turned to look at the girl and it took him a moment to realize what he meant. Blinking he walked over to her, "Anette?" he asked and put a hand on her shoulder. "I thought I'd never see you again. I missed you so much." he whispered and shook his head.

He could not believe this, she was really here standing in front of him. He just wished it had been under better circumstances
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:42 am

As she felt him touch her shoulder she couldn't help, but cling to him. As she cuddled her eyes closed.
"I-I...I missed you too..." she shivered as her heart began to skip beats.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:44 am

Closing his eyes he wrapped his arms around her waist holding her close. "You're the same as I remember you." he whispered and opened his eyes. "Is my memory true...or did I really die that day?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:51 am

Anette froze as she nodded slowly. Not fully acceptant on telling him the truth.
"We both died...Well...Mom and Dad also...Everyone really..."

I don't have to tell him what happened to our souls...
What kind of question would that be...?
He won't ask...
What does it matter anyway...?
As long as I have him right...?
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Lucian watched her for a moment before he sighed and looked down, "So then why are we still alive? What happened?" he wanted to know that and more. He needed to know what had happened because if he was not in heaven or hell then where could he be.

"Anette...I'm so sorry I had not been there to protect you...I knew I should have returned sooner then I had." he mumbled softly, he felt like a bad older brother, but how could he when he had woken up out of years of not remembering anything.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:45 pm

"Do not apologize..." Anette smiled weakly as she placed her hand gently on the side of his face.
"I have you now...and that's all that really matters,"

Anette sat herself down on the bed with a sigh as she patted a spot beside her.
"We did die..." she said as her eyes seemed to gaze off to somewhere else.

"And now...I guess you can say...We were given a second chance..." she told the truth without being too specific.

Our Disobedience tore us apart...
But in the end...
It brought us back together...

Sinning...
Unforgivable sins...

Questioning the Creator of our very lives...

We have sinned so much Big Brother...
But to every great thing...
This is the start...

Anette had still planned on collecting her feathers...
How she could get around to it without him questioning her, she didn't quite know...
All she knew was that she wanted to go against the Creator and his injustice...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Lucian watched her before he sighed and moved to sit down, it seemed as if this was what he had wanted all along. To be with his sister.

"But...if we died then how come we are not children? Why is it that we remember our pasts and why is it that we are the same age as when we died?" he questioned, he needed to know. He did not know this time and it bothered him greatly.

"Was there a heaven?" he asked, "Was mom and dad there? Is it as beautiful as people say it is?" from the looks of it he knew nothing. Everything had been erased, or blocked away by some kind of force.

Her feather, that had been given to him was pulsing inside of him. He knew nothing of it, he touched his chest and felt a heartbeat. "I feel as if this is just a dream, to be able to see you. I thought I lost you..."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:59 am

"I was there for a little while...but...Heaven isn't as amazing as they make it seem..."
Anette's eyes narrowed as she took your hand in hers.
"Heaven didn't have you...We were separated...and no, I didn't see mother or father..."

Heaven forbid me from my Love...
The only person I ever truly cared about...
What is heaven without you...?
Lucian...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:14 am

Lucian listened to what she said intently, he needed to know this information, needed to know how everything happened.
Lucian's hand squeezed hers lightly, "What do you mean Heaven didn't have me? Where was i if i was not in heaven?" he asked, this shocked him. What had he done, other than run into a burning house to save his sister that made heaven not accept him.

Reaching up he put his hand on her cheek and stroked it gently with his thumb, "Anette, my dear baby sister. i love you and no matter what happens i'll always love you. You are the only person i have ever loved, even if it is a little forbidden. I will always be here for you..."

Always.
You are my life.
Always have been.
Ever since we were little you and I have always been together.
I tried to be with other women, but none were ever you. I could not love anyone like how I loved you.
And i know how wrong it is...
yet...i cannot help myself...
to be able to touch those lips with my own.
if only...
if only the circumstances were different.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:53 am

Fuwa snored as he fell off of the pillow and hit the floor with a thump.
"Bwuah!"
Something inside shocked him...a stinging feeling.
"Anette...?" he yawned softly and shook his body as if shaking off water from his fur.
Dammit Anette! You don't listen!
Fuwa ran down the hall, following his body's responses to find where Anette was.
He himself down in front of Lucian's room and sat down on his hind legs, glaring at her from the doorway, growling softly.
Get away from the stranger...! Now...!
Beyond Heaven - Page 4 Fuwa12

Anette looked up from her brothers side and then at Fuwa.
"Hey...Come here Fuwa," she patted her leg like humans usually did to call their dogs.
"No!" he barked. "YOU come here! Get away from this person...!"
"Fuwa..."
You don't understand... she said in her mind.
This is my brother...it was part of my mission as a Fallen to find him...
Now I have him...this is a good thing...relax...come...
she patted her leg again.
"NO! YOU COME HERE!" he snarled with a growl.

Anette began to wonder...why was he acting this way...?
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:09 am

I see that your connection with that creature has given him a sixth sense that does not trust you. I wish you all the luck in the world Lucian.

Lucian blinked as he looked at the little fox like creature and the color in his eyes changed to a dark purple for a split second before returning to their beautiful hazel color.
Beyond Heaven - Page 4 Big_pu10

"Anette...what is going on?" he asked looking at the creature before looking at her, "Who and what is that?" he felt his hand tremble slightly, not from fear but from something else entirely.

Lucian looked around before looking over at the creature, this was not real. This creature does not talk and nothing bad was going to happen, right?

The voice in my head...
it's telling me to kill the creature...
but someone or something else is telling me to let it live because it will come in handy later on...
but for what?
Why do I feel like I will betray my sister...
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:20 am

Anette stood and scooped Fuwa into her arms as she kissed his furry head.
"Fuwa...calm down...this is my brother, Lucian," she smiled brightly as she sat down beside Lucian and something inside caused Fuwa to burst out of control...squirming around in Anette's hold.

"Fuwa! Hinc~" she said softly as a feather she possessed was accessed and Fuwa stopped moving; paralyzed with his eyes open, still entirely conscious.

"You will accept Lucian..." Anette said with a strangely demanding tone, one she had never spoke in before as something in Fuwa clicked, making it so he couldn't resist Anette's command.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:41 am

Lucian could not help but watch the scene with interest. He wondered how his sister had gotten so commanding. He was glad she was not this little girl that needed protection all the time, if she could protect herself then he was willing to be there for her just in case.

"Anette..." Lucian said, his voice calm but there was something else in his voice. "Please tell me what is going on? What is this creature? What is happening?" he asked and looked around as he felt he heard voices before looking back to her. "We are not human anymore, are we?" he asked, he needed to know what was happening. He needed to know what in the world was going on. Confusion was still written on his face and he did not know what to do or how to react.

Why am I here...?
I feel as if something is something...
some part of me...
but...what...why
so many questions yet so little answers...
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:14 am

"He's my puppy..." she said with her voice back to it's soft tone.
Fuwa laid down limp on the ground as if dead with his eyes open, still holding a grudge against Lucian.
The only way he could move again was if he accepted Anette's terms.

Anette sighed softly hearing all of Lucian's complicated questions.
"I cannot answer all of these Big Brother...because I'm still in the process of finding most of the answers myself..."
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:20 am

Lucian looked down at her 'puppy' before shaking his head. "I see..." he said before running a hand through his hair. "Then tell me at least what is happening?" he asked, "Am I human or am I just a spirit?" he wanted to know if he was even alive, if it was even worth it. This was not something he'd want to do, but he knew that he'd have to handle it his own way. If she could not provide answers for him then he will find someone who will.

Lucian was not the type of person who sat down and just waited for answers to come to him, he was the type of person who went out looking for them. Just like how he had gotten his apprenticeship It was not something he could just wait for. He was alive, with his sister...so why could he not just enjoy the time they had?
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:33 am

"I'm not alive..." Anette looked at him with sincere eyes. "But for some reason...I'm getting there..." she looked down at her hands.
"I haven't seen you in forever...so I'm not really sure what you are..."

Fuwa slowly stood on his wobbly paws as he trotted out with a small sigh.
He hadn't accepted Lucian due to suspicion. To avoid Anette's Command he decided to not deny nor grant Lucian his acceptance. A loophole.

Anette's body shivered for a moment as something clicked in her.
A feather...
Fuwa shot up as well down the hall.

And a Demon has it...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:43 am

Lucian watched her before he opened his mouth to say something when the little animal ran out. "Anette...what's going on?" he asked her, she seemed to keep avoiding answering that question. "What do you mean you're not alive...if you're not then what are you?" he asked.

This was all too confusing, he was not sure what he wanted to believe anymore, but this was the worst of it. It was about time he figured out what to do and the answers he needed. "Is something wrong?" he asked looking at her then stood up. With all the thoughts streaming in through his hair he could not sit on the bed and just wait.

Do not rush yourself my dear boy. Your time will come

That made him freeze.
Who...who was that?
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:24 am

"Y-You should probably rest Big Brother...I-I have to go for now..."
This feather had a strong attachment to her...and it had a high magnitude that was pulling her to it.
Anette ran out of the room after kissing Lucian's cheek, not wanting to part from him.

Fuwa looked over at Anette as Anette ran towards him and leaped through the window in perfect timing as she latched herself to his back, his fox/puppy body shifting back to dragon form.

"The Demon is strong..." he confessed.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:19 pm

When she left Lucian ran after her, but stopped at the window she had jumped out of. Seeing the dragon he took a few steps back.

What...what is going on? Why...why Anette...
It looks like you're leaving me again...

A tear slipped down his cheek and he wiped it off.

He yelped in pain as his body collapsed to the ground, Anette's feather glowed brightly in him before it dimmed. The power still surged through his body.

When someone found him they dragged him back to his bed. He suddenly had a high fever.

Meanwhile, a man stood on the top of a tree with a devilish smirk on his face. A woman sat two trunks under him watching the scene underneath them.
"I see a demon has captured another feather from a fallen angel. What is that...like 10?"

"No My dear...it's only 5. 5 different energies are running through this demon, and it is interesting to watch how something so pure could make someone much more evil." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:56 am

"Fuwa...analysis," Anette commanded.
"I'm on it Milady..."
Anette grasped at her heart as an intense pain pulsated in her chest.

I'm turning into a human...
This can't happen...
I can't stay here...

"There Milady, target acquired"
"A water tower...?" Anette's head tilted to the side.
"It's in there..."
"Well...lets chase it out," Anette put her hands together in a praying gesture.

"Lord be my will...My strength...The fire in my heart...An ember to torch thy sins..."
...?
"...? Nothings happening..."
"!!"

To have my power...you have to believe in me whole heartedly...

Believe you say...?

Anette found the loophole...
She did believe in him...
She had been to heaven before...her eyes had seen him...
Did this mean she thought he was a mighty God...?
Justified for his actions...?
No.
But she DID believe.
Thus, the loophole.

"Oh Lord be my Light...Set my soul ablaze with thy fire that torches the sins of even the most impure..."

Fuwa circled around the water tower as Anette held her hands together glowing a light purple aura.
The water tower began to heat and boil, chasing the demon out of his hiding place.

Prepare yourself...
Yes Dear Anette...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:17 pm

"It seems as if one of the angel's have appeared. A humanized one."

Suddenly a roar made the air vibrate and the water shake as it shot into the air. Suddenly a demon came out of it's hiding spot and flew into the air, the water bringing him up.

Beyond Heaven - Page 4 Waterd11

Lucian's body started to float above the bed, the bed sheets falling off the bed. The lady who was watching him fell out of her chair in shock. Lucian began to glow with a white aura. Suddenly white wings shot out from his back and armor plated his body, his eyes opened and he flew out through the window.

The woman had just seen an angel, she ran out to tell everyone what she had just seen.

Lucian flew as fast as he could, he needed to get to his sister to save her before the demon got it's hands on her. He could feel it's power, a mixture of good and evil. A demon she would not be able to handle.

Beyond Heaven - Page 4 Images12
(Just know that the hair is the same so don't follow the picture on that, but use the sword and the armor =D)

Anette...
I'm coming..
Just hold out as much as you can...
Please

"Do you sense that my dear?"

"Yes...a presence I have not felt for such a long time. He is back, I'm going to make sure that he does not interrupt this little dispute."

"Ah. It is the angel...the one who brought down the revolt from Lucifer. The one who destroyed the rebellious angels and the one who brought peace to this world once before. I thought he had betrayed the creator and had been destroyed. Well my dear.. this is our lucky day...let him fight the demon, I want to see his power."

Last edited by pwnducky on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:08 am

Hold on dear...

Anette nodded as she clicked her heels to Fuwa's side as he darted upwards.

Aid me Mistress...

Fuwa opened his wings as he spiraled down.
Anette held back the fingers of one of her hands and said a small prayer as a pillar of fire swirled around Fuwa's aura, strengthening and striking through the Demon.

Beyond Heaven - Page 4 Fire_a10
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 am

The demon laughed darkly. "You think your foolish powers can kill me. You are wrong!" He spun, bringing up twisters of water and they grew. One striking Fuwa and Annette.

"Anette!!!!"

Suddenly there was a flash of white and Fuwa had been knocked away. There were a few slashes through the water before the water twisters disappeared. Floating in the air was an angel, clad in armor, a shield and a jagged sword with pure white wings and glowing a white aura.

"You demon shall be punished for your crimes."

"Crimes? You stupid angel, I was attacked."

"But you stole what does not belong to you!"

The boy got into a fighting position before he took off and fought off the demon. Within a few moments the demons hand had been cut off and it disintegrated before it hit the water.

"You foolish boy!" It roared and the water burst up in multiple places.

"Well his power is incredible. I would have had trouble with that demon, and yet he's fighting him as if he was nothing."

"I want to have his power...I want him..."

"My dear...calm down, I'm sure his power will help us greatly. But the great leader of God's armies...his power is as the legends have told...this will be very interesting." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:05 am

Fuwa sat up in some of the debris he had been knocked into as Anette was protected in his wings.

"Mmmph..." she groaned as she squeezed out trailing her hands along Fuwa's bloody scales.

Lucian...is fighting...?!
And he has wings...? White wings...?!
This is...This is incredible...!

Anette began to pray as her hands gently caressed Fuwa's wounds.
"May the Lord heal my dear friend from the inside out...heal him fully for he is a deserving victim..."

The wounds began to seal as Anette worried a little.
"Fuwa...?"
She worried more as he hadn't responded.
Was he...asleep...?
Knocked out...?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Create a forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com