Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Beyond Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyond Heaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:33 pm

* He saw the feather and bumped into group of thugs *
Oh hey sorry about that
Punk , watch were your going. or your gonna get hurt round here.
I'm sorry i was into my book , you know the one's with out pictures in then
* Are you trying to get killed ? He is swollen , looks like he has the brain the size of a walnut but can seriously destroy your body
I need to put these techniques into some use right ? Weight training and toneing my body for some years is worth nothing if i can't use it. You just keep a look out for demons .
Do you think he will snap your neck or smash your skull in ?*
I don't like your attitude punk , Ima have to teach some manners. * He cracked his knuckles grinning thinking it would be easy to hurt this kid , who reads. PFTT Haha who reads . It's all about the Internet , and i dont curr about him. *
Attitude What a big word for such a small brain . But if you want to teach me something go ahead
* He closed the book the feather still between the pages , as he took his jacket off and threw the book and his jacket off to the side.
If that feather fetish girl came along , she would kill me . But i have to learn some fighting moves. If i have a demon in me i want to control him.*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:35 pm

As Raiden tossed the book something hurt her as she heard the bell jingle loudly.
"It's really close..." she said as she leaned against the wall and walked out, peeking around every corner as she made haste towards the sound of the Divine Bell.

Anette could feel how the feathers she had now, enhanced her, feeling a lot stronger than she did when the Hydra appeared.
As Anette looked around reaching a gated area of the alley's, she saw a crowd rushing.
"Hey, theres a fight about to start," a teen about the age of 17 rushed passed Anette.

"A fight...?"
Does someone have my feather...? she wondered as she rushed past the crowd and spotted Raiden.

Wah? Him again...? You've gotta be kidding me...!

"Hey!" she called out to him above the screaming and cheering of the teen crowd.
"You have something of mine! Don't you?! HEY!
"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:16 pm

* I smiled as i heard her voice she followed me , but the fight had begun. I quickly pratice the evasions steps so i can talk to her at least*
I may have found your fetish , but if you want it . I can give it to you after this fight
* Your going to die your strength isn't enough to weaken him at all
That is why im going to use you to help me awaken the 70% of strength that humans don't use
the tattoo swirled around from his hand to both his arms. As he took a step back . He stopped and looked at the guy who was panting after taking a few swings*
You put to much fury and rage into those swings
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:36 am

Humans are so foolish. To think that they can live their lives without actually knowing the truth. To be able to sit there and question mortality and immortaliy, heavan and hell, god and satan without actually knowing the true story.

Every story that has been told throughout these centuries have all been half-truths. These stories are based on truths yet sugar coated with lies. These stories in the end became what people call folk-lore or better yet, religion.

Is this what I was sent out here for? Just to spy on some stupid fallen angel who started a rebellion. Someone who mixes herself with demons and angels. Well she'll never become a full angel again. I still can't believe she's the chosen one.

Holding up a white feather with the tip purple he smirked, "one feather you may never find." slipping the feather into a tube he put it away in his jacket pocket as he starred out over the human race with their stupidity. The boy's eyes were white, as if he was blind but he had demon vision so he was fine with seeing everything around him. Standing up he stretched his wings out, both skeletal like wings that spanned out.

I wonder what you're thinking m'lord, I really do... first you used to rip us of our angel-like qualities after we failed you. We used to have freedom but now you kick everyone out or turn them into demons. I was your first who chose a different path, that is why you changed it. You stripped me of my wings permanently and in order for me to step back into heavan is through battle...

His eyes turned back to the girl, she looked oddly familiar but something flashed behind his eyes that caused him to shake his head forgetting that she had looked similar. Standing up he jumped to the next building to get a closer look at the boy who was fighting.

A demon? No...but he's human...OH I know who that is...the demon who had been destroyed by the evil one, I guess he found himself a suitable host to keep him busy.

Well this is boring, a human fighting another human. Angels running around collecting their wings before they become human once more and are banned from heavan for the rest of their lives. Too bad, if only I had been ordered to fight. I would have found the creator himself and destroyed him. What he does to the angels is not right, even the creator himself has grown oddly corrupt.

I chose to serve...but I had been given more freedom than most because of what my status had been up there in heavan. I was in charge of the armies, I was in charge of everything and I knew all the secrets. Now it seems that there will be a change in these new times but I am supposed to stop this girl from getting her feathers. She as my lord says, is going to be a great asset to his plan.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Anette sighed softly, "Listen Mortal! I want my feather now!"
She crossed her arms as she tapped her foot arithmetically.
"I don't have time for reckless games!"
Anette was going to take a step towards him when her foot hooked to his book and caused it to open as one of her feathers stuck out from the pages.

Mm...hello there,

Anette's fragile finger trailed the feather as she picked it up and it became transparent and the presence was taken in.

That feels...awesome....
Her wings felt somewhat fuller now...
Still barely capable of providing flight, but it brought a lot of useful skills back to her disposal.

No more elemental seals for me...

A bell ringed in her ear as she felt her heart skip a beat.

Wait a moment...someone...someone is here...

Anette's gray purple eyes glanced the area, looking around almost frantically.

Who...?
Who is this I am sensing...?
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:54 am

It seems I've been spotted.

Muttering under his breath and drawing with his nail on the floor he created a symbol where a demon burst from. Standing up to his full height he glanced down at the girl, his eyes turning from white to black for a moment as the demon circled around him. "Go my pet, distract the little angel from figuring out that I am who I am."

She will not recognize you in your current form. Why should she anyways? It is not like you two know each other, right?

No m'lord we do not know each other.

Good. Now do not worry about it.

Shaking his head he looked down at the girl for a moment before raising his hand towards her, "Go my demon pet...attack!"

The long dragon like demon with it's large wings flew towards her. No ordinary human would have been able to see the demon. He smirked as the dragon reared back and sent a wave of black and red flames at her.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:31 am

Anette looked up after taking in her feather.
She heard the loud ringing of a bell in her ears as she began looking around curiously.
"No...! ...don't leave!" she felt something inside her building up...angst...?

Anette's gaze slowly shifted to the demon.
"E-Eh~" she jumped back and put up a barrier like she did versus the Hydra; freezing all of the humans and coating them in a shield.

This isn't very nice...

1. "Ex cineribus deinde resurgam" Anette looked down at herself wondering how she spoke Latin so fluently out of nowhere.

Her shadow rose from the ground and solidified.

Shadow: She jumped from the ground at an abnormal height of 10 feet as her hands firmly gripped the demons wings as she then heel kicks the Demon and pummels him into the ground forming a crater.

[1. And from the ashes I shall rise]
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:38 am

Hmm. She is a lot smarter than I thought. but the last thing I need is for him to get destroyed by such a pitiful creature.

Moving fairly quickly he snatched the girl up by the back of her shirt and easily tossed her aside. Landing next to her demon he put a hand on it's body and it glowed, starting to change shape before it formed a sword with dragon wings. The soul sword of Creatoyal. The sword glowed a dark color as the black blade pointed towards the girl, "It is not nice to attack other people's pet's." he said with a low growl.

He had been ordered not to interact, but for his creature to be destroyed was not something he would allow to happen. Sorry m'lord.

"Stand up girl or are you as pathetic as i knew you would be."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:47 am

Anette stood up instantly as she dusted herself off.
"Don't underestimate me Spectator..." she cracked her knuckles as her eyes trailed over him.
Familiar...you seem so familiar...

"Fight Fair..." she waved her hand as a ring of fire formed around them.
The elements was a given to Angels...even though they were limited to certain things.
Everyone had a 2. firmus.

Water for healing only...
Fire for defense and boundary...
Lightning for countering...
Anette's firmus was fire...
Thus she could wield it as offense and defense.

I have to touch him...
2. [Strength/Strong]

"Let me touch you Spectator!"
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:21 am

"I am not a spectator." the man said watching her with a shake of his head. "I am the one who set the demon loose on you, but he's my favorite and I won't let a lowlife like you destroy him." he told her with a growl "Plus, without him I'd have no weapon." he said with a small smirk. "As for you, your angel powers won't work on me, and I'd never let you touch me like that. Your filthy hands will not touch me." he told her with a growl.

"You angels think the elemental powers will work wonders on everyone around you. Your powers won't work on me!" he said with a growl and put the sword up in front of him pointing it towards her. "Come and try to touch me, you stupid angel."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:44 am

Anette was insulted...
Insulted that he dare call her an Angel...
"I am not an Angel!!!" she yelled from the top of her lungs as it rung throughout the park, and if possible...the city itself.

Anette panted softly as her Shadow stood beside her.
"I'm Fallen for a reason..." her empty exoskeleton that used to hold her wings flapped slightly and disappeared as she leaps up and appears behind you, and her Shadow holds your hands by the wrist from the front.

Anette trailed her finger up his neck and blinked twice.
Consumed in confusion.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:55 am

"Just because you are fallen, does not mean you are not an angel. You've got the power-" he paused when she disappeared but he did not move. If it had been him, he would have been the one to have moved fairly quickly, but he chose to stay for some unknown reason.

When her fingers trailed up his neck he shivered under them, no ones touch has ever made him shiver. Suddenly his body tensed and he watched the girl, "Do not touch me." his eyes went from blind white to a dark midnight black, his whole eye turning black. "Your filthy hands should have never been placed on my skin!" he broke free of her shadow and knocked her to the ground, the tip of the sword to her throat. "I should kill you, you insolent wench. You do not deserve the name you have been given or the interest my master gives you." he made the tip dig a little into her skin as his eyes blazed in anger.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:00 am

Anette hit the ground, her head bleeding slightly as she looked up at him.
Angels...dont bleed...

Anette's eyes stared into his.
"You won't kill me..."
His Master has an interest...he wont kill me...

Her fragile hand trailed the end of the sword as it dug into her neck and she slowly started to sit up while staring into your eyes.
As she began to sit up the tip dug in further to her neck breaking skin as she bled more.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:24 am

He could not believe this girl, she would still fight him on it. Was she not afraid of dying?
She seemed to be confident that he would not kill her. This should have been easy but the way she was seeped more and more into him. With a shake of his head he growled and jumped away from her, his sword disappearing from his head. He could not kill her, but why?

His black eyes returned to their normal white, not after revealing a glimpse of color, normal color. "You will never be a full angel again. The creator does not take fallens back as easy as you may think." he turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:37 pm

"I don't want to be an Angel again..." she said with a soft tone.
Anette wanted her wings back to enter heaven and destroy the Creators laws and the Mirror...
Nothing more...
She dashed forward as her hand reached out and grabbed his hand by the wrist.

I want to do things that are wrong...
It makes it feel...right...
To disobey everything I was told to follow...
To question authority...
To oppose against all things that everyone else cowers from...
Right now...touching him...
Touching him feels wrong...
Thus...I can't keep my hands off him...

Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:49 pm

The sword disappeared from his hand as she grabbed it and he paused, this girl she was getting on his nerves.
He moved and tossed her off of him to the ground. "You are not the only one who feels like that." he told her. "The creator is corrupt and no matter if you get your wings back getting back to heaven will be harder than you think. Your wings mean nothing when it comes to that place. I should know." he watched her and tsked.
"Stay in the human world, live out a human life if you die your soul will be relieved without going through the same thing it went through. You can be yourself without any problems. Survive and then take everything as it comes." he told her, "Don't be pathetic and stupid." he opened up a portal, "It seemed I best leave, my time has gone."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:17 am

Anette sighed softly.
She felt a part of herself tearing up as he was about to take his leave.

I don't know why...It just feels like this isn't the first time...
Maybe it's not him I'm referring to...
But just the spectacle of someone leaving that feels all-so familiar...
But not just anyone...
Deeper than that...

She was bleeding a lot now from the wound in her throat...
Anette started to feel light headed as she turned away, not knowing her way around the modern areas of the city, probably not even knowing that a Hospital was a place to go when you were wounded.

Her legs caved in as she propped herself up against the wall in the alley way...
Eyes closing slowly as she was fading from consciousness.

Last edited by KumoKittDawn on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:40 am

There seemed to be a connection with her, something was telling him to turn around and make sure that she was okay. He had no idea where it was coming from but he certainly needed to figure out why he was feeling like this towards her.

Pausing he stood with his back to her for another moment before he turned around, something about seeing her with blood streaming down her chest, eyes closed and sagging slightly made something break inside of him. Memories, unknown to him seemed to flood back to him in a wave he did not want.

Moving quickly, skeletal wings spreading, one side filling with white soft puffy wings and the other turning leathery, black with skin. He dashed forward, feet off the ground, "Anette!" his voice called out to her seemingly different as he caught her before she fell and lifted her off the ground, holding her in his arms bridal style in the air.

Anette...I'm so sorry...I wish you had not done what you did or we would not be fighting. I love you little sister and I hate that you do these stupid things. You were always a rebellious one, but now I fear you've dragged yourself down the wrong path.

Moving to the roof of the building next to him, he set her down and muttered, 1."Per vox of angelus Ithuriel , vigoratus." His hand glowed as he put it over her wound. After it had healed he sighed, taking one of his wings he set it on her chest before speaking once more, 2."Per vox of angelus Ithuriel , Utor is pluma facio a vestio" The bloodied dress changed as the wing turned into a beautiful gown that fit her perfectly. It was flowing, it had few designs, but it was soft, comfortable and anyone could move in it.

Standing up he looked down at her, "Goodbye baby sister, I may never remember you again." he turned and jumped away, flying in the air as he put his head in his hands cringing. Soon he stopped and looked around his memory blacked out as he flew away, not once looking back.

1. By the power of the angel Ithuriel, heal.
2. By the power of the angel Ithuriel, I use this feather to make a dress.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:08 am

Anette's eyes had closed right before he had called her name.
Her eyes at the rim with tears in a soft pain before knocking out.

Pulsating...Pulsating...

She woke up to the beating of her heart.
Calm and fluent.
Anette slowly sat up, her hand caressing a spot on her throat.

Not even a scar...
She felt a small pang as her hand went to her head.

What...What is this...?
She heard a voice.
"Anette!"

Who...?
Someone in this realm...and strange time period knew her name...
A feather laid in front of her shining translucently.
Anette took it slowly...

Tell me...
Why...?
Why is it humans fear what they don't know...?
And yet...
Knowledge can frighten you to the point where you wish you never knew...
Do I want to know...?
Is being naive the greatest perspective to be at at this point...?
I want to know...
But I don't want to cower at the knowledge...
Cower at what everything could lead to once I find the path...

1. "Er Angelus cervae non crudus...Is est modo licentia picturatus per crimen"
1["An Angel does not bleed...This is now freedom painted with crimson..."]
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:23 am

Opening up a portal he stepped through it, moving down to where his master was.

"How dare you disobey me, you insolent boy!" The man moved and kicked him square in the chest sending him flying to the fall across the room and collapsing to the ground with a loud crash.

Slowly the boy stood up and groaned shaking his head, "I apologize master. But I do not remember what I had done."

"What you did? Well let me explain it to you. I warned you not to interact with anyone, especially that girl. You know that if she dies it will ruin everything."

"I know master. I apologize for having interacted with her like that but it was either that or Greymark would have been destroyed and purified, which you know would have been a bad thing."

"At least you have a good reason for having interacted. But next time keep your distance, she must stay alive and it is your responsibility to make sure she is safe until I have the strength to get my hands on her. Understand?"

"Understood Master." he said and with a wave of his hand another portal opened up and he stepped through it, heading back to the human world.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:24 pm

As Anette rubbed her head she shivered suddenly.
"Fuw..." Anette felt something lick her hand.

Huh...?
What the...?

"Gasp! Puppy!"

Beyond Heaven - Page 2 Hqdefa10

"Fuwa...!" the "Puppy" looked up at her as it nibbled on her hand.

There was something strange about the "Puppy"...
It held it's own aura. (And it wasn't exactly a Pure aura...)
Anette looked at the "Puppy" as she saw something glowing translucently through it's body.

A loud crashing sound was heard in the distance...
It was a car colliding with another.
The "Puppy" went running towards the city streets as the sound echoed down the alley.

"H-Hey...! W-Wait...!"
She instantly stood to her feet as she ran down the alley, following it cautiously.
Trembling slightly at everything that surrounded her...
So new...
So foreign...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:46 am

I still cannot believe that I am stuck watching this worthless fallen. Look at her, acting as if she has no care in the world, yet she has no idea what she set off up there. To think that one person can change everything. But the creator himself is getting things back in order, I can feel it. It is just too bad he does not have me, I would have brought order on the angels as soon as the rebellion happened. Now he is stuck, with only punishment as his weapon. Pathetic.

The angel stood up, his wings skeletal bones once more and they lay flat against his back, it never bothered him since his wings never truly came out. Of course, it could be because he was under a spell and in doing so what had been promised to him was wiped away. OH well, it was not like he could do anything now.

Noticing the girl run off after the creature he shook his head, Even girls, no matter what race find themselves something they think is cute and will chase it down, even at the cost of their own lives. She does not even know if that thing is good or evil. Pathetic, stupid, girl.

Standing up, he followed her.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:32 pm

The "Puppy" stopped in the middle of a 4-way intersection as cars continued to drive at the same speed.

Wait...
They...They don't see him...?

The "Puppy" rolled around on it's stomach as the cars continued to speed towards it.

If it can't be seen...
Then that means...

The "Puppy" suddenly sat up on it's thine legs and growled ferociously.
A wave of sound suddenly pushed all of the cars back.

Definitely not a puppy...

Beyond Heaven - Page 2 Reddra10

Stop me young Angel...Retrieve your feather!!

Anette looked at the scaly body of the Dragon as she realized it had contained her feather...
Which allowed him to change forms from something so innocent...to a complete hazard.

The ground below began to quake as it cracked open, flames spewing up.

The bell she usually heard when a feather was around changed tone...
It was tainted...
That's why the Demon acted this way...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Ithuriel watched the demon and his eyes smirked, "All angel wings will either turn a demon (good or evil) into the opposite of what they really are." he muttered softly to himself before getting up he jumping to the nearby tree and sat down. He turned to look at her, "Tell me little fallen angel, what will you do?" he asked. "Will you destroy the little creature in order to get what you need or will you let it go?"

It was out of curiousity that he sat there, asking her these questions. It was not like he cared, her last feather still cradled in the inside of his jacket hidden behind spells of protection.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Anette looked back at Ithuriel...
"..."
This guy is really no help at all...

The Dragon swung it's large spiked tail, swiftly, about to sweep the cars off of the street and into the ocean that resided below the ramp, before Anette performed a small spell.

1. "Orbis de Incendia"
A ring of fire curtained over the Dragon, as ribbons of flame tied down it's limbs.

Really...? Is it not quite clear what type of Dragon I am...?
Red Scales...?

The beast tore from the flames hold and in turn, spewed fire from it's mouth, encasing the humans inside their cars.

Anette's eyes widened as the temperature rose in the area about 40 degrees.
The cars melting, and caving in...

I have no concern for humans...but I won't let this beast wield my feather in such a grotesque way...

1. [Ring of Fire]

Anette stood before the 4 Story dragon.
"...return my feather to me..." a drop of sweat fell from her cheek from how close she stood to him.

Making orders...? Oh you Angels...you really do expect to be served so earnestly just because of your title...?

"I do not want to send you to hell...judging by your aura...you don't deserve the punishment...correct...?"

The Dragons expression somewhat changed and faltered with what she declared.

Last edited by KumoKittDawn on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com