Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Beyond Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

Beyond Heaven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:21 am

"You cannot defeat me you stupid demon!" He shot forward as he sliced his sword at the demon. It turned away and he turned quickly, it's leg had been cut off as well.

"I...am not someone you want to mess with." he told him.

"I know who you are...you're the general of the armies...you're It-"

It's words were cut off as Lucian moved quickly through the air, slicing it's head off. It's body fell and disintegrated. The feathers floating on the water. He moved down and chanted something, the feathers returning to their owners. He picked up Anette's before he moved over and handed it to her.

"Anette...let me see this..."

He set his sword down before he closed his eyes and began to pray in a different language

1."Dominus creatum curaret. Immerenti fatum. Sana vulnera inferunt eum ..."

Fuwa's wounds began to heal and he stepped back. Picking up his sword he turned quickly blocking someone's attack. He looked up to see the man who had been watching them and he pushed him away.

"You will be mine...I've been waiting for your return for years!"

1.May the lord heal this creature. An undeserving fate. Heal the wounds that inflict him...
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:13 am

Fuwa sat up in confusion as his wings outstretched behind Anette.
Did he just...? He's trying to gain my trust...I won't forget what he's up to...
I know he can't be trusted...

"My feather Lucian--"
She looked over at the mysterious man.
"You can't have my brother...!" she glared as she stood beside him and held his hand in hers tightly.

"You can't leave me again..." Anette whispered to him softly with tears welling in her eyes.
"Lucian...You can't..."
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:10 am

"I'm not going anywhere Annette..." he told her with a small sigh. "I promise you I'm not leaving anywhere." he told her and squeezed her hand. "But let me protect you..."

"Oh how cute, brother and sister protecting each other. Lucian, you deserve no siblings, not after all the blood you've spilt." he growled and sent a ball of energy flying at Lucian.

Lucian stepped forward and with a sweep of his sword the ball of energy disappeared. "If you know who I am, then you know that I am far more powerful then you..."

"You have weakened from your previous state..especially since you have split from yourself!"
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:41 am

Anette's eyes widened as she looked at the mysterious figure.
What did he mean...split...?
Fuwa sat behind Lucian and Anette on his hind legs.
Hmm...something doesn't add up here...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:15 am

Lucian looked at the man and he growled, "I do not know what you are talking about. I have not split from myself."

"So then tell me boy. Why are you not up in heaven with the creator? Or is it true that you were given the choice?"

He growled, 'Like I said, I do not know what you are talking about." he took off towards him and slashed his sword, the man had a cut across the front of his chest.

"Now you have done it Lucian..."
he said and created a blast and sent it towards him.

Lucian dodged and tsked, "You are a fool to have challenged me..."

"A fool? You are still weak and I've grown stronger over the years. I'll destroy you!" he said creating a sword and flew towards him, both fighting in the air with swords.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:08 am

Anette trembled.
This man...he knows the truth...what am I to do...?!
I will not let anyone take my Lucian away from me...
No one...

Her hands balled into fists as tears streamed down her cheeks.
Shall we leave then Lady Anette...?
We cannot leave Lucian though...
So we wait...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Lucian looked at the man then at his sister. He growled before he rushed towards the man. Their swords clanged, but suddenly a blast came from over head and Lucian fell hard and fast into the water underneath them.

"Why did you do that?"

"I was getting bored of watching you two."

"Have some patience and stay out of it!" The man growled, angry that his partner had interrupted and as he looked down he noticed that no one was coming up from the water.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:36 am

"Lucian!!" Anette's eyes widened with tears as she struggled towards the water, but was held back by a small grasp of Fuwa's teeth into her shirt.
Leave him...You cannot risk getting attacked by the two of them...
Give him a chance to retaliate lady Anette...

"But what if-!!"
Wait...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:10 pm

There was a glow from the water and out came Lucian, once more glowing a pure white. His sword changed slightly, it's pure white clear glow now outstretched with wings. He swung the sword in front of him before he flapped his wings, moving forward faster then before and attacking the boy.
The girl moved forward to attack but she realized she was blocked, she tried to move around but found out she was locked in some sort of a box. She slammed against it and screamed out, but outside of the box no one could hear her voice.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:29 am

Anette's eyes widened with Lucian's display of power.
He was...never like this...before...
She continued to watch as he gave off an aura,
a mixed aura...

Had he been in heaven when she was?
Became a fallen angel too...?
Brother and Sister...so alike when it came to betraying the
Father God.

They sinned for eachother...
That much was true.

"Lucian! Be careful!" her hands clasped tight into fists in fear
of losing him again.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:34 am

"What...what did you do to her?" The man asked as he watched him with a shake of his head. "To lock someone like her up, you must be even more powerful than I thought." the man said as he took in the boy and dodged his attacks. "But I believe your powers are overwhelming you.."

Lucian laughed as he floated in the air, his eyes watching the other. "You don't know who I am. And you don't know what I'm capable of." the boy moved and their swords clashed within minutes. "It is time we ended this once and for all. I'm tired of playing around. Anyone who threatens me...must die."

Suddenly their battle exploded in mid-air, slashing and using their powers on one another.
They both threw their best attacks at each other and they both were thrown into the water. But that did not stop them from continuing their fight. The water became a whirlpool until they were both blown out of it. Suddenly Lucian landed in front of her and the man and the girl soon disappeared. He was breathing out heavily as he fell to one knee. The boy had a scratch down his chest.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Heaven   Beyond Heaven - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com