Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
The Depth's - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
The Depth's - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Depth's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

The Depth's - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:14 pm

... Happy Amaterasu isn't here to read my mind...
Ms. Kaine nice shot! So, where's the target?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:23 am

Quintan stretches and walks to the front and then turns towards everybody.

Alright, guys... This is it.. This is the time we're put away fear and bring in nothing but courage and bravery, and i'm sure you all are ready for that as you've told me that your ready to risk your life to save Meru. Now it's time for the formation.. Raizon and Noboru you two lead the front, Phearis, Damien you provide them back up support. I won't be fighting too much as I'm the one who has the plans setup so I'll be in the back giving orders and giving my own support when deemed necessary. Ms. Kaine I'll have to ask you support Phearis and Damien and protect me as well. Jack you know what to do.. Everyone equip your headpieces now!

Quintan slips in the ear piece sitting it right so the microphone is in a nice position so his voice can be heard clearly.

Raizon you remember the plan when we reach "it"?

Raizon smiles after slipping in his ear piece and gives a thumbs up.

But of course! I'm so ready to finish this job, I've been pumped and ready and to go wild..!

Quintan nods awaiting everyone to get in position.

These guns guys don't use normal ammo like bullets, they have a special source which will require a little bit of recharging after use. (For every time you shoot in one post you have to give up that many turns before you can do it again. so if you shoot 3 times in one post you have to make 3 more post before your gun is able to be used again.) The guns are mainly for to replace our energy loss once we enter the cave you don't have to use them but they may prove to be helpful. Alright lets get in position guys!
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Hmm, Volcanic Titan was it? I have an old nickname as well. Ketsueki mongā.
Quintan I appreciate the weapon but my... saber would be very displeased if I use it before it's had it's fill. Other than that let's have a good hunt, shall we?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Raizon stood in the front preparing to lead the crew and providing as the tank. He didn't understand why though 3 of the other members hesitated to get in the formation. Quintan, Noboru, and himself were the only one's gathered to prepare to save Meru. Perhaps the others weren't exactly ready to get in a big fight that would risk their lives. Unfortunately, the longer they waited the more likely Meru's life would be in further danger.

Hmm, Ketsueki mongā you say? Interesting nickname you have there. Together I'm sure nothing can stop us!

Quintan slightly agitated at the hesitant others turns around to speak to them.

Are you guys second guessing now since you understand this life risking rescue mission is about to start? It's easy to say your ready to give up your life to save someone but it'll take more than just words you really have to mean it. If the rest of you don't want to help in the rescue mission your free to go, we'll just have to work with what we got.

Quintan stands behind Raizon and Noboru being the only two ready to get things started. He decided to only wait a little bit longer. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if Meru ended up getting seriously harmed that she became disabled in some way or even worse, for her to get murdered..

Tch..
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm

I'm sure we shall. This will be quite the spectacle
-Hmm he does have a point, we're the only ones at the ready... doesn't matter. Even if I have to use that technique, nothing is going to stop me-
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Raizon:Raizon laughs a bit upon the neko like girl appearing before the group. Not because he thought little of her. He folds his arms with a smile and looks back at Quintan.

This must be our first obstacle, should we just go all out or do you have something in mind, leader?

Raizon gives a smirk, calling Quintan leader was kind of ironic since Raizon was his teacher for a couple of years.

Quintan:Quintan looked at the "enemy" she had nothing to do with his plans because he didn't see anyone guarding the cave entrance.. He thought about all the circumstances, and he went with his third most likely thought.

Are you seriously here to stop us? What's your name and what's your purpose?

Quintan makes sure that his team doesn't attack the girl right away. This is more of an informational gathering time.

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:22 pm

Quintan shook his head lightly, this girl wasn't that much of a threat as he thought.

So your saying guys that bring a young a girl inside a dark cave in the middle of nowhere are the good guys huh? Well, there's a school called Koukou no Shourai just a couple of miles away from here. You should think about attending school..

Quintan slips on his gloves preparing himself for when he and his team enter the cave. He waits for the others to suit up as well before any advance is taken.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:14 pm

You speak like a child, so you'll be treated like one. It's not being mean, but I don't have time to deal with this kind of stuff right now, time is of essence.

He wasn't sure if this girl could help out but the more the merrier. Coming out with an extra plan right now didn't seem to be the best option, the girl looked like a speedy type so she would do better as a support type like phearis and Damien.

Alright if you wanna help thats up to you but I can't guarantee your life..
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:32 pm

He looks at her with disbelief. Not because she showed claws in a threatening manner, but she used them when Quintan is pretty much guarded by all his classmates, not a smart move unless she liked getting jumped.

Yea, yea.. Put the claws up, if I mouse to you don't underestimate me cats don't always catch their prey. You see the two guys in front? I want you to get behind them that'll be your placement. You'll support the two big guys in front if we get in a battle.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:57 am

Hmm... Intriguing. We have a cat guardian now... oh well we gotta get goin
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Well I think it's about time we stopped talking and started haulin' ass out of here so MOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Quintan totally agreed, by this time Meru could've been long gone and dead. But she wouldn't be the only dead the whole crew has seem to have lost their souls.. No one speaking moving.

Managing a team is harder than I expected..

He sighs in anguish.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Wow these are some lazy kids. Here there friend is probably dead and they stand here doing nothing. Now that's cruelty.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Quintan shrugs.

Maybe they aren't real friends..
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Maybe. Only time will tell
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:28 am

"Time will tell...that's pretty comforting...
Seeing as now...I have the power to tell time WHEN to tell..."

A young man, fitted in a black suit, and velvet felt hat stood above the cliff.
Holding a young girl over the edge by the wrist.
"You came for her right? Here. I have no further use for her anymore."

He let go of Meru as she skidded among the rubble and parts of the cliff broke off, covering her.
The body was stained with blood, blotches on the face, holes torn in what used to be a white dress.
Her hair had grown out, reaching below the waist.
She curled up and winced, trembling as what was identified to be Cle'on above.

"..." a tall and slender figure appeared beside Meru.
A hole shot right through his chest, able to see right through him as he picked up Meru in his arms...

"Shiyoshi, meet me at the Water Tower in 3 days...
We'll finish everything...and then we'll see...who's the authentic one, and who's the doppelganger.
3 days may sound long. but I assure you...it'll all fly by..."

Cle'on disappeared before everyone'e eyes as Shiyoshi held Meru close, and began to sob
softly.

"My Dear little sister...I-I...I am always too late...
I-I'm so sorry...that I am always...too late..."

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:04 am

Quintan recognized the guy in the coat and was irritated at the fact he always got away like now. But other than that he was right they were too late he was looking at Meru laying helpless on the ground.

Tch, as if things could get any worse..

He quickly rushed towards Meru but suddenly stops when Shiyoshi enters unexpectedly. He clinched his teeth he couldn't help but imagine to think this guy to be one of the causes.

Hey pal back off! We'll take care of her from here on you're not needed!

Walks towards Quintan with his arms folded.

Wait a second Quintan! We understand your upset but don't let it get the best of you.

He puts his attention on to Shiyoshi.
So, just who are you young man?
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:41 pm

"?! GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN?! AHHHHHHHH!!"
*With Noboru's blood curdling cry the ground beneath him trembles and cracks underneath the emense energy flowing through him with only the ground underneath him to absorb it*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Shiyoshi held Meru's limp body over his shoulder as his legs were caving in.
"You are not worthy of knowing who I am old man.

...Unlike some people I was in there fighting it out, while you kids were out here playing Monopoly."
Yoshi began to walk off as Meru trembled and bit down on her lip.

"I-I-It hurts..." she whimpered.
"...I-I know...I'll take care of you..."

Meru felt the blood from his chest seeping through her dress.
She was getting squeamish, but contained it pretty well.

If only I could fast forward time on his wound...
Emru...? Help me...
Please...
What can I do to help Yoshi?

-no response-
Emru...?

Tears welled in Meru's eyes as she looked back at her classmates and waved
weakly with a soft smile.

My power's gone...
I wouldn't be able to go back to that school...even if I wanted to...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Raizon raised an eye brow.

Planning things out or "Monoply" as you would say saves people from getting beat up like yourself. I don't know how you went about attacking the enemy but that could've caused the little lady harm. When the enemy feels threatened and has a hostage he sometimes does harmful things to the hostage. As in your case, the possibility of that scenario exist. But are you sure you going to carry her and yourself to safety?

Quintan sighed and rubbed his head.

Well, we'll have to split up. About two people need to follow the shady guy because he looks like he's going to collapse any second then they'll both be in danger.. Raizon I want you to chase down that guy that fled, I'll go follow shady boy over there. Besides, the guy in the coat said they were suppose to meet up somewhere to "Settle things" looking at shady boy's current state he's no shape to even break a twig.

Quintan begins walking towards Yoshi as he plans to follow him.

Raizon puts his hand on Quintans shoulder abruptly.

Wait, hold on Quintan... He whispers to him. "Am i really that old..?"

A quick rush of annoyance appears on his face

Raizon Sensei, I've been telling you, you're getting up in the age. You're in your 30's whether you want to accept it or not.

Quintan back-hands Raizon in the face

Now go on and chase the coat guy. Then maybe I'll reconsider my thought about you being an old man

He smirks and mouths the words "Don't let me down" and goes to follow Yoshi

Raizon smiles and turns around his muscles enlarging as he begins to take off

If anyone wants to help me take down that guy in the coat your free to follow me! I'll leave footprints in the ground for you to follow me because I don't think you'll be able to catch up haha!

He pushes off his feet and he rockets scaling several yards in one leap and lands hard on the ground leaving his print and continues this leap in search for the guy in the coat.

Ah, my student Quintan.. You've grown so much.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:36 pm

.... Today's a good day as any to die, why not...
*Noboru follows him quicker than the devil himself with what only people who've seen Hell can see, Akuma no hane. He slows as he comes upon the Volcanic Titan, giving him enough lead just to see where he's going*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Raizon looks back seeing him being trailed by Noboru and smiles turning his head back forward.

Haha! I had a feeling you were going to come join me. You're filled with a berserk warrior-like spirit!

He continues on his path in search for the cloaked man. He begins thinking back to a previous time. The guy seemed familiar..

Hmm..
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Well, if she dies then he's just going to have to go meet her before he gets dragged to hell, and if she lives... either way you get the picture
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Well time to get out of here, Damien thought to himself as he disappeared into the shadows.

::exits:: ::enters home::
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Depth's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Story Rp :: Koukou no Shourai-
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com