Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
The Depth's - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
The Depth's - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Depth's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

The Depth's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 am

Hmm, looks like I'm not alone here
*Mmm, cozy. Reminds me of home. Except that was up in the mountains, not in a hole in the ground.
Don't get homesick on me now Akio haha
*Will do
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:07 pm

"What might that be, Quintan?"

Jack asked that question as he proceeded to drop the six headsets each into it's own crater, along with a metal ball in each, all concentrated with a mix of refined and unrefined energy.

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Quintan talks to Raizon and Jack quietly telling him what he needs. After he sits back on the ground still regaining some of his stamina.

Raizon: So that's what you're planning huh? Raizon stretches his legs and all his muscles enlarg I like it, alright Jack are you ready? I can offer you the manly piggyback and we'll be at your place in no time!

Quintan: Try to be as quick as possible the longer we wait the more risky this becomes..
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:11 pm

"Wait just a bit longer..."

Finished.

Jack gathered up all his make shift stuff into a rocky container as he climbed on to Raizon's back, holding the container under one arm.

"Do you regret being human now, Master?"

No, I just regret not inventing a flying mechanism.

"Fine, I've got quite a bit of work to do."

Stuff to make, stuff to refine... he couldn't help but crack a grin though. Ah... making stuff just didn't stop being fun.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Raizon leans over in a stand up ready to takeoff position

Alright let's get to it!

a small crater is created where he was standing as his body blast away with speed heading to Jack's home

::Jack and Raizon Exit The Depths:: ::They both Enter Jack's Home::
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:14 am

Hmm... I can't talk to them in here or switch out. Oh well looks like it's just me for now.
-Hearing the commotion down the cave Noboru draws his saber and runs to where the others are-
What the-- Oh it's you guys, phew! Sorry I'm late, was following up other places first. What can I do to help?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:16 am

Quintan was relieved to finally see Noboru get here.

Took you long enough huh? Well it's alright all that matters is that your here. For now we're playing the waiting game until Raizon, my sensei, and Jack finish their errand.. If I remember correct Noboru your good with dealing powerful blows when attacking?
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Ah I see. Yes sir that I am. And that's not a power so we're good to go
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Quintan folds his arms thinking for a bit. Then snaps his finger.

Alright everyone, I've got the formations and everything thought up. When Raizon and Jack get back here I'll fill you all in once more then we'll be ready to go. I will tell you all this now though, If you're not ready to die you can go home I can't guarantee anyone's life during this mission.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:25 pm

I dont believe you'll have to worry about that. If we weren't prepared for that we wouldn't be here...
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Life... what that word he used was just a mirage in a desert...

I agree with Phearis. For Meru, I shall lay down much more than life, even if I must open Hell's gates to help.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:35 pm

As Damien lost sight of his fellow classmates, he wondered deep into the tunnel.
Where is everybody? he thought as he enteed one tunnel after another. He remembered he was talking with Raizon when he fell and landed somewhere.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:49 pm

The Depth's - Page 2 Cle_on10

A man on the top of the canyon laid out lazily as he jumped up to his feet finally waking up,
and having been there the WHOLE time.
"Yooooo~!"
he yelled and it echoed as he waved to the people below.
"Sea of fish!" he yelled, not something random,
but a code giving away Meru's fellow classmates.
"Sup people? Not here for the little missy are ya? If so, heheh...guess we can't be homies."
A rush of wind tore away the ground below their feet as it pushed them across
the ground in different directions, large pieces of the canyon swirling around them
almost as if without any effort at all as there is a disorderly amount of rubble everywhere nearly blocking the entrance inside of the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Quintan sucked his teeth as they were all pushed back, after rolling on the ground from the push he quickly slipped on his gloves, and signaled Netsu to get on his shoulder.

So they had a scout..? Well, this will increase the difficultyjust by a bit. Raizon and Jack need to hurry.. I could try fusing to wipe this guy out but I can't stay fused for long so that's a no go.

Alright pal, stand aside or I'll be sure to do it to myself!

Looking around he counts how many of his classmates are here.

Hm, 4 including me. 4 against one isn't looking too bad but I can handle this. Heh, time for Plan C
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:12 pm

The Depth's - Page 2 Cle_on11
Cle'on laughed and pulled up the hoodie of his jacket.
"So, you are here for the missy...then that means...my mission just got a little more EXCITING!!"
he clicked something on his feet as he skated on the air itself.
He spiraled down towards Quintan as he fixed some gloves on his hands and blades extended from the back of his elbows as he sliced horizontally producing blades of wind that sliced through the rock and was heading towards him.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Heh I wish I could say the same but this only makes me have to think more unfortunately..

Quintan spots the gloves being slipped on as he remembers them from the last encounter. Quintan activated his newly updated board. Black-steel with red neon lights. The shape provided it to be more battle equipped. He leaped on his board and flew straight toward Cle'on closing the distance between them. Quintan activated the blade feature on the board as 5 aligned short blades stick out both sides of the board making them look like a series of spikes equipped to the board. Quintan twisted his legs to the left causing the board to spin he leaped off and applied the turbo boost causing the board to spin rapidly towards Cle'on making it a deadly buzzsaw to counter against the blades of wind coming towards him by his board's steel cutting through the wind
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:28 pm

The Depth's - Page 2 Cle_on11

In a way...Cle'on was the dumbest of the three (ShiYoshi, Nolce', and Cle'on), but not when it came to his element.
Cle'on outstretched his hand as the circulation of air around Quintan's board seized as it
spiraled down towards the ground.

"Without air...your board has no motion yo,"
For a hover board to move...it would have to have an intake of air to exert
it's hover function.

"Come at me Bro," it made Cle'on chuckle
that Quintan didn't attack him, himself.

Cle'on dashed towards Quintan as he clapped his hands together and
something below began to brew for his friends.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Quintan sighed and shrugged looking at Netsu. Who in return shook his tiny head.

Yep, that was a bust but at least I know the attack feature is working properly. Alright want to help me out here?

Netsu chirped in agreement he jabbed his talons in Quintans shoulder as he gave Quintan some of his stored energy.

Alright, this is going to be good.

Quintan thrust out his right hand Heat Cannon! A mass ball of heat is shot towards Cle'on upon hitting it would leave serious paining burns Quintan then leaped up in the air thrusting out his left hand* Mini Heat Bombs! jabbing out each of his fingers on his left hand one by one a series of small explosions are created in front of Cle'ons feet, 5 mini explosions to be exact, in attempt to trip him up and cause him to fall into the earlier Heat Cannon attack
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:43 pm

my my, its rude to forget that there are others here as well...*Phearis crosses his arms before slashing the air with them, an x shaped blast of silver flame rushes toward Cl'eon* Plane Split Guillotine
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:15 pm

After a couple of minutes Raizon appears at the depths with Jack.

We have arrived!- OH?? Your fighting already?! Without me? You sent me away only so you could steal the spotlight didn't you??

Raizon places his hand on his weapon getting ready to engage in battle

Quintan looks over noticing Jack and Raizon's arrival he smiles but quickly looks back towards Cle'on making sure not to let his guard down.

No, this wasn't intended at all but that's OK, Raizon unpack those bags and give everyone their weapons and you know what to do with the limited ones.. Jack just sit tight for a bit thanks for all your previous work.

Raizon smiles and lets go of his weapon and heads to the packages.

Heh you won't have to worry if that Cle'on guy gets anywhere near us he'll wish he stayed fighting you to hahah!

Raizon bluffed with good reason to do so, he grabbed the cart from under and used his ability increasing his muscle strength and his body sketches out with speed hiding himself somewhere away from the battle scene as he unpacked one of the boxes which is loaded with special guns. He carried that box back to where the others were and handed a gun to Jack, Noboru, and Damien first. He kept one inside the box that being his. He then rushes towards Quintan slipping the gun in his hand and then uses the remaining bit of his muscle increase to quickly appear to Phearis handing him his gun as well before retreating and heading back to his hideout spot. He unpacks yet another box, this being a smaller one as he closes his fist and heads back to the others once more.

Raizon: Hey Quintan I've got the "goods" here when ever your ready to receive them!

Quintan: Alright thanks a lot,

Raizon: Raizon nods before giving one of them to Jack.

Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 pm

A gun? Hmm... interesting...
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:58 pm

The Depth's - Page 2 Cle_on14

"Ya'll are just ringin' my bell...fo' shizzle..." he couldn't possibly sound anymore
white than he did.

"I say," Cle'on lands in front of Quintan.
"Weapons ain't gonna get you nowhere." he placed his hand on Quintan's shoulder
and stared into his eyes.
"Bring it Boy," his skates turned off the air jets as he stood still in front of him.

As he made his push, a strong force of wind blew in carrying daggers upon them
that stuck Cle'on to the canyon wall as they had struck through the limbs, specifically
through the elbow bones and knees with exact and flawless precision.

Cle'on grunted as the blood in his body started to drain.
There, in a rustle of leaves appeared Ms. Kaine.

The Depth's - Page 2 Teache10

"Hey Boys!" she waved to her students.
"Don't tell me you guys have been playing with this appetizer all this time?!
Poor Meru, if I was her, I would have defiantly gave up hope in you kiddies."

Ms. Kaine jumped down and landed in front of Cle'on as her true colors were coming out.
"Mm-mm..." she pinched his cheek for a moment as her pink hair flowed behind her, wearing the same
ol' tight and revealing clothing as she always did.

"Well, I guess it's time for survival class," she said while drawing a weapon to finish Cle'on off.
"No powers in there, just brute strength. Let's make it a fail or pass assignment."
she winked at them. "No need to rush. One of your classmates is probably just on the edge
of life and death~ Never send a man to complete what a woman can accomplish SO much better...hmm
...one less classmate...one less kid to teach!" she giggled to herself.

she teased.

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Oh don't worry Cl'eon these weapons aren't to be used right now.

As Cl'eon places his hand on Quintan shoulder he Quintan placed his hand on Cl'eon's face stopping him from looking into Quintan's eyes.

Heat cannon..

The point back blast burns cl'eon's face harshly and sends him in the direction of the daggers. Quintan sighed a new person meant another person who would be poorly armed going to save Meru. But it was a teacher so he had some faith in her.

hey there Ms. Kaine, don't worry it's not like we are going there without some plan. Everything's going to work perfectly.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Jack raised an eyebrow ever so slightly at Ms. Kaine.

"Quintan is correct, we have a plan. Now that everyone's geared up and ready, let's get this started shall we?"

Placing the communicator in his ear, and the things he made on his person, he took a careful seat outside the entrance, waiting for any orders.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:13 pm

my my...Ms. Kaine impeccable timing. But yesh i believe we are all ready to enact the plan...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Depth's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Story Rp :: Koukou no Shourai-
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com