Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
The Depth's EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
The Depth's EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
The Depth's EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
The Depth's EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
The Depth's EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
The Depth's EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
The Depth's EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
The Depth's EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
The Depth's EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Depth's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:21 am

Outside the borders of the city is a humid mountain on the other side of
a large gap in the earth. (similar to the grand canyon)
[Falling can result in instant death.]

The Depth's Canyon10

Because of the location, there are different kinds of "people" who sometimes roam.
The "people" in the city are a lot more "humane" and controlled compared to the people
in the depths.

If someone spots you, they are likely to lure you into a trap
or fight you head on.

Some creatures here can poison you, chew through the flesh and bones of your body,
and paralyze you.

At the bottom of the canyon, it's incredibly cold...which is a strange change in
atmosphere.
There even still manages to be running water accessible all around that never seems to freeze.

Within the canyon, it is also freezing. There are many different tunnels that go around inside like a maze.
[An obvious hiding place, isn't it?]
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Something took place in the very core of the canyon...
"Shiyoshi thinks...I don't know where you are..."
Nolce' trailed his hand along Meru's arm.

The Depth's Meru_t10

"But...that's a lie...isn't it?"
Nolce' let out a loud laugh and smiled brightly as it echoed.
"I'm starting to see something now though...what he sees in you..."
He paced back and forth...
"Though my interest isn't the same as his...I just want the power...no offense to you of course."

Meru struggled around in the ropes.
"Sadly for you...in this cave...your powers are unavailable...as are mine...so rewinding time...not an option."

Nolce' sighed.
"With your power...I can freeze each area and take away peoples powers without having to even fight them..."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:24 am

:Shiyoshi enters with Cle'on as they look around:

"Where is she...?" Yoshi's voice raged. "Nolce'?!!"
Shi's voice echoes through the caves as he punches the wall with great force
and his hand streams with blood,
but his facial expression is not fazed as the skin on his knuckles is torn.
"Mm...I dunno, chill out." Cle'on adjusted to lay down on the couch.

Yoshi appeared standing above him and lifted him off the ground by the throat.
"You are telling me...to be calm about Nolce' disappearing with my Little Sister?!!"

Shiyoshi begins to evaporate the water in Cle'on's body.

"N-N-No man...!! I'm just saying!!
We should continue looking...! She might still be here!!!"

Yoshi lets him go after turning 30% of the water in his body into vapor.
Cle'on hits the floor with a thud as he grips tightly at his stomach.
"Get your a** up..."
"You just...!!"
"I don't give a sh**...we're going to find her...then MAYBE...we'll see about you."

They search the caves.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:17 pm

As Raizon enters the depths he stops suddenly before leaping down into the chasm. He looks around quietly not really noticing anything from above so he leaps down from up top and crashes feet first to the bottom standing up straight immediately after. He walks with his left hand on his weapon that is slung on his back and has his right hand pressed against his waist.

Hmm.. seems to be a perfect spot to kidnap someone for sure..
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Damien comes up behind Raizon and looks over his shoulder.
"Wow"
It was a really nice hiding place, not mentioning the creep feeling like a good ol'syfy movie where the rocks comes tumbling down on you.
"So where do you think we should start?"
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:48 pm

::Enter Depth's::

*Phearis appears with Jack at the entrance to the cave system. as his eyes return to normal* unfortunately my scrying skills only go so far. We shall have to search manually...
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Note: Keep in mind, mentioned by Nolce' above, powers/abilites are nullified inside of the caves.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Raizon sees the children begin to gather around. It seemed that this place wouldn't be so quiet and motionless soon. Raizon begins thinking of something else since he now has some unexpected back up.

Alright, one.. two.. three.. including me four.. Alright we've got four people here! Tell me what your abilities are and I'll tell you what we're going to do. More than likely we'll split up since this a big place, unless one of you think you aren't strong enough to handle this alone? I'm serious if you think you need a partner better say so before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:09 pm

The water in the middle of the canyon is calm now as for,
the inside of the cave, yelling is heard.

"You ___ idiot____ why__Meru____"
"I__ you____headmaster___"
"Nolce'!!"
"____ again__ I___Meru somewhere___ obey"
"Give___ __ Sister"
"Where ___ Shiyoshi"

Parts and pieces of the argument are missing.
(Don't try to fill it in. It won't work or make sense.)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Raizon folds his arms upon hearing the voices he closes his eyes and gives a smirk.

Alright, now there won't be need of splitting up, we'll be making a team but before that I'll still need to know you guys abilities before we just go and make our entrance. Once I learn your abilities everything will run smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Unfortunately i dont believe...abilities will b of any use inside the cave...i think u'll find them nullified...i havent been able to sense emotions since i got here...
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Jack raised an eyebrow. He couldn't feel this new person... his empathy seemed to be cancelled out by something around him.

Interesting.

"Well, my abilities are probably the least combat oriented. I have empathy abilities, and the power to communicate with technology... but I can't seem to use it right now, like Phearis."

This was no problem, he had his armor and weapons. And now, so did Phearis...

Jack hears the conversation. Shiyoshi... her brother.

This was going to be even more interesting.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Hahaha! But that's where you underestimate Raizon the Volcanic Titan! Trust me little one every technique will matter.. Wonderful you work with technology, you'll work outside of the cave. What's your name by the way?

Raizon turns facing the cave with his hands on his hip seeing how large and wide it is and estimated how deep the cave goes in.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:25 pm

"Jack. And to clarify, I can build almost anything you need, even in this environment. But why outside the cave?"

Hmm...that sounded about right. The rocks could be strengthened if they needed to be, in their current state it'd be easy enough to craft them into something.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Quintan reaches the depths noticing how quite it is he walks through the area and eventually spots a few people he walks towards them noticing there's someone who he doesn't recognize.

Quintan: Hey guys, did you guys spot her??

Raizon hears the voice and turns around away taking his attention away from the cave. When he see's who it is his eyes open wide.

Raizon: Quintan?! I don't believe my eyes this is where you came to??

Quintan: R-raizon sensei?! what the heck are you doing here?!

Raizon: I can ask you the same thing! Leaving home at 6 years old to live on your own and leave your wonderful strong powerful dignified handsome teacher Raizon puts his hand over his eyes faking to hold back to tears oh and did I forget to mention handsome??

Quintan: Sighs before shaking his head Well you haven't changed at all. You must be like 30 years old now and still acting like that.

Raizon: Raizon staggers back with his mouth open Are you trying to say I'm getting old?! Age is nothing but a number I feel like I'm 20!

Quintan: key word.. "feel"..

Raizon: Raizon clears his throat Alright, we'll finish catching up with each other later.. Currently we've found where Meru is being held the problem now is how we are going to get in the cave because our powers our ineffective inside there. But we've got Mr. Jack here who works with technology. I plan for him to work outside the cave not only to create items but most of all his eyes give an intense feel to destroy it..

Quintan: Uh-huh.. Maybe I should give my opinion on this since I know everyone's abilities pretty much.

Raizon: Fine show me how much you've matured in the past 10 years haha more correctly let's see how well I the Titan has trained you!

Quintan: Such a bluffer.. he has reason to at least though.. Alright listen up guys we're going to do this right and more than likely we'll only have one shot at this. Quintan sits on the floor now drawing a diagram on the ground which shows a picture similar to the cave and makes specific drawings to illustrate who is who. The wing drawing is Damien, flame drawing is Phearis, robot drawing is Jack, steam line drawing is Quintan, and volcano drawing is Raizon.

Ok, Jack what I want you to do first is give everyone a headset that we can talk into and hear everyone once that's done you'll be working on placing a powerful explosive on the side of this cave. However the bomb needs to make an explosion that extends outward so it destroys the cave in such a way it'll look like it's been carved into. The placement of the bomb will be told to you by either me or Phearis we'll tell you where to place it so it doesn't harm Meru if she's near by. After the explosion we should be able to use our abilities as long as we are on standing on the position where the explosion set off. Don't worry about the dust that the explosion gives off we'll have Damien use his abilities to create a wind current to throw off the dust. Raizon you'll be leading Damien, Phearis, and I as your obviously the more capable of taking surprise hits and your more experienced in battle. Phearis have you gotten any better dealing with close combat?
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Sounds fine to me...and yes I should now be able to handle myself with close combat...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Quintan: Perfect, looking at your body size your more flexible than Raizon would be therefore you'll be fighting alongside Raizon if we have to get in a heated battle. Damien you'll be with me we'll work as back up support and also keep Jack posted on whats happening inside the cave. The main part to this is one whole section being blown off of that cave if we get a section at which we can use our abilities we'll have a better chance at fighting against the enemy.

Raizon: (Hmm, he met us for a few seconds and immediately he's making all these unique plans... I think i see what's going on here. Heh.), Sounds like a good plan to me but what happens if blowing up the cave doesn't work?

Quintan: I'm glad you asked. If the bombing fails Jack will have to enter the cave and he'll have to be our MVF (Most Valuable Fighter). He uses technology to fight and that won't be affected by the cave's nullification. Tch, only if Noboru was here.. Where is he when we need him.. Jack we won't make our assault for awhile. While we're waiting can you create some unique kind of guns? Hmm, Unique like-

Raizon: Unique like shots electric blast. If our opponent uses water.. Heh I think you know where I'm going.

Quintan: You have some intel on the opponent huh? fine we'll go with that you think it's possible to make a gun for each of us that shots electrical pulses? If not that's fine I can always think of something else I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:26 pm

I think you all are missing the biggest picture here aside from the water...Does anyone remember Nolce' from the water fiasco...if the caves are destroyed and powers return we'll b up against more than simply water. I have a theory on what happened at the hospital. and if its true then we'll be in a very precarious situation.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Quintan: Nolce'? Yea I remember that guy he take's other people's power right and uses it for his own. After battling him once and seeing Raizon here I've come up with a counter plan.. But let's here you what you have to offer Phearis everyone's input count. Like I said we'll probably only have one shot at this mission.

Raizon: Raizon sat down indian style on the ground enjoying how Quintan planned all this out because it continued to prove Raizon's new theory about him and also enjoying how everyone here seems to be prepared. No fear, no second guessing. These were brave kids.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:40 pm

I believe Nolce' now has access to everyone's powers...along with Meru's time control. From experience of briefly tangling with him at the mall, we know he's no force to play around with, even with minimal powers, let alone everyone's. From what I can tell and based on the information we have this cave and its powerlessness can work to our advantage.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 pm

He rubs his hands together, then gets down on one knee, as he pops open his leg armor. In it, he pulls out a small case filled tools and such for on the go tuning.

Where to start... how about that boulder for some sizable stone pieces? A swift energy enhanced punch provided many of those.

He sat down and then quickly chipped down a piece to a rough one ear headset form using a rather thin piece of rock. Taking a file from his case, he carefully smoothed it out, channeling energy into certain parts of the file to avoid uneven edges in the ear bud part.

He then took the file and used it to whittle down another piece of rock into 6 small obelisk shaped like rocks. That would be responsible for receiving and transmitting...

But all of this was just rock. The secret was that they needed to be soaked in energy... which needed time to gather.

He placed the obelisks and headset on a space to the right of him as he punched a small crater into the ground. Clearing it of rubble, he realized that he needed some sort of medium to speed up the process... water could do, he supposed.

Jack looked around and saw a medium sized puddle not too far to the right of him. He got up, drank some water, carried it his mouth, then spit it back out into the little crater. He repeated this process till the crater was full.

On a side note, cave water was not half bad.

Browsing again into his small case, he pulled out a little metal ball, silver and shiny. He took off a metal glove, and held it in his hands as he focused refined energy and a certain amount of raw energy into it, enough to make it dull and contain a slight blue tint to it. He carefully held it over the crater pond, put his hand inside, then released it. As it fell to the bottom, bubbles accumulated in it, as if it was boiling the water. It was a crude imitation of his energy forge, but it would do...

The most important thing now was to make sure not to disturb that crater unless he was putting something in it. And it was no where near ready for that yet.

He glanced at the remains of the boulder from before. Well, he could start whittling down the other five headsets while it got ready.

As he was whittling down the last headset, he decided to pitch in his part.

"Guns that need no ammo are easy. If you don't want them to drain you of your own energy though, they'll have a short recharge time before being shot again to gather external energy... like a pump action shotgun. Though I do require-" Glances back at his small crater. "A bigger crater, and more of them. And they have to be crater shaped, for our purposes, this is the most efficient, they also need to be filled with water. I use these craters to refine each of them with raw energy directed in a certain way, to put it at best. For example, I can't put the headsets into the craters for the weapons, it just wouldn't work. If you'd be so kind as to give me 4 more craters with water?"

Last edited by The King of Zero on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Quintan: Possibly but who's to say Nolce' is the only enemy. I don't believe Meru is kept in a powerless cave so her rescuers can get a better chance at saving her. We won't know till we go in and that's why we will use the headsets to be communicating with each other but we'll be using them mostly to speak to Jack since he won't know whats going on inside the cave. If Nolce' has the ability to time to control then your powers could prove helpful Phearis that is if your Kanji is as good as I believe it to be. A guy who has many powers can only use so many at once the wisest thing to do is fight normally and see what powers he uses under what circumstances it's almost unlikely he'll use every power for offense or defense. We'll still go with the bombing plan but because really if he has every one of our powers fist and swords just won't do the trick. We'll approach the bombing plan a different way however. I'll speak more about that later. Raizon you mind helping out with craters while I'm here thinking?

Raizon: Oh no no not at all craters are easy to make for me! Raizon flips up and slings the weapon off his back as he slams the weapon into the ground making pretty nice sized craters. You need some water to don't you? Raizon walks over to a boulder and smashes his weapon in the center making the boulder to now have a crater of its own making it look like an oversized bowl. Raizon carries it and scopes water inside of it and carries to where the craters are. Alright, easy job! You need this water poured now?
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:18 pm

"Yep, I'll jump start their reaction after you pour them."

This was better than expected, all he really had to now was give them all a start, craft away, and come back to drop them off, then pick them back up. That was the general idea at least.

"I suppose you'd like me to keep track of time then."

Please.

"Then you should take out the obelisks soon."

Alrighty then.

Jack jumped over to his small crater and took out the obelisks with his gloved hand. The crater's only reaction was to stop bubbling, as the flow of energy was disrupted too violently to continue. He then placed the now complete obelisks to the side.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 am

Raizon: You got it! He pours the water down into the craters then tosses the boulder away. Hahaha you know your stuff kid! I like it we don't have much technology back in Infernia. Raizon goes to Quintan I just noticed you got one of the Infernian birds!

Quintan: Heh, yea you can call him Netsu. Quintan smiles at Netsu He's a pretty cool guy we had a rough start with the bonding but after that everything is great cept I'm not exactly sure how to fight with him.. We've been training and stuff but I can't get him to attack or anything..

Raizon: Ah well you must remember Netsu is a support type therefore the most he'll do in his current state is give you extra, support. Simple? Hm, how exactly did you guys bond before? The way you bonded would the way you have him support you. He'll focus his own energy inside you give it a shot huh? Hah! Even after all these years you still need to be taught by your unmatched teacher!

Quintan: Hmph, maybe a little I'll admit. Alright Netsu jab those talons in my shoulder and store some your power inside me..

Netsu cheeps with acceptance and lands on Quintan's shoulder stabbing his talons in his shoulder and begins focusing his power into Quintan. Quintan's body begins to glow a bright orange on the outline of his body and his hair begins to flow gently as the power surges through his body.

Quintan: N-nice... To think it was this simple though. So I'm guessing this only last until Netsu needs to take a break huh??

Raizon: Yep you got it! You really should've stayed home a bit longer to learn about the Infernian pets. There is another thing you can do, it's a type of fusion. It takes a great deal of balance to accomplish though. Depending how long it takes for this Noboru guy to get here will determine how effective you can make the fusion.. You want to give it a shot??

Quintan: Hmm yea why not? The stronger the better.. Netsu give it a break for now, we know how to link powers already that was way easier than expected.. Get ready to learn this fusion thing. Sounds a bit tougher.

Netsu ejects his talons and flies in the air above Quintan's head.

Raizon: Alright go back there away from the group and have a seat. Netsu you do the same. You both need to start building up your power and try to balance it out. The more balance you have the more you'll feel your energies trying to pull to each other. Quintan your body is larger than Netsu's so you'll have to make sure your not building up too much power at once. Got that?

Quintan: Yea, simple rules to follow but harder to actually do it right.. Quintan sits on the ground with Netsu landing on the ground beside him as they begin trying to balance out their power source.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:33 pm

After hours go by Quintan and Netsu finally are able to maintain a balanced level. Quintan exhales from the tiresome training then stands up from the ground as Netsu flies up and lands on his shoulder.

Ok sensei we've finally been able to pull off a balanced power level for about 3 hours now, so what's the next step? This is suppose to be a fusion but I'm not seeing how I'll fuse with Netsu.

Raizon: Hah that's exactly why we did power level training Netsu will use his support powers at his maximum to connect with your energy flow allowing him to enter your body and materializing into pure energy for you to continue to use. Give it a try the hardest thing to do was to balance your power.

Quintan: Alright Netsu let's finish this up. Quintan raises his power level as Netsu matches it. Netsu flies up in the sky and flies straight down into the center of Quitnans body. He begins to glow all around orange his eye shape (not pupils) shape birdlike and his pupil and sclera are fully orange as his hair changes into a mo-hawk style with a lock hair coming down the right side of his face that reaches down to his nose. His back has energy based wings that are glowing a light orange and from out his elbows are smaller wings that extend outward to about 2 feet also the same color as the wings on his back.

Now I'm liking this.. It makes me want to get into a fight right now to test my strength with this fusion.

Suddenly Quintan falls on one knee as Netsu flies out of his body and in a ball of orange light and then reforms to his bird shape and lands on the ground exhausted same as Quintan.

Raizon: Yup just as expected you'll have to practice that fusion now to learn how to use it for more than a few seconds but who knows maybe in the upcoming battle those few seconds my save you! I wouldn't rely it on it though. Hm, so the Noboru kid still isn't here he was at the hospital last I saw, maybe he just hasn't realized where Meru is being held..

Quintan: Quintan breathes a bit heavily as he speaks. Y-yea I don't know.. what's taking him.. so long. But besides that.. Jack and Raizon I need you to do something while we wait..

Raizon: Oh???
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

The Depth's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Depth's   The Depth's Empty

Back to top Go down

The Depth's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Story Rp :: Koukou no Shourai-
Forumotion's free forums | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com