Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Glowing Grasslands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:32 am

*seeing the new male was not being courteous he grew quite impatient and angrier as he saw him use the shadows against the orher*
"Enough is enough!"
*He clapped his hands together as they quickly became engulfed with a strong blue fire which's heat burnt the grass and ground around him. He waved his hand in front in front of the assailant as his arms and hands became engulfed in his hellishly blue flame*
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:40 am

-Travice-*seeing that blue got the strange guy handled, he helpped Oru pull Aru*

-Serina- *stares at blue for a good long minutes surprised with the pretty color flames then took out her katana and started to do after the strange creature guy as well, making sure to stay out of the way of Blue's flames * YES, I LOVE THIS TOWN
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:51 am

"I am Lucian of Hell's Gate. HELL people! The home of REAL fire!" he shook his head with a chuckle
as he waved his hand, a flame of his own arising and consuming blue's flame.
"Now. Where was I? Yes." he grabbed Aru's leg himself, the sizzling sound of crackling lightning being heard as his touch burnt into her flesh.

Aru screamed as she felt her hands slipping from Oru's.

With one great, effortless tug, Lucian pulled her from Travis and Oru's grasp.
He gave a nudge of his shoulders as a large cage arose from the ground and
he tossed Aru inside of it.
She laid on the floor completely paralyzed. Her blonde hair over her eyes as she twitched and her body trembled from the burn mark that formed a seal.

"Listen. A job's a job, so don't fight it." Lucian shook his head.
"I'm the good guy here." he waved his hand as a feather from the apple tree made it's way over to him and he gave it a touch. Darkness coating it as
a creature of real sorts grew in it's place.

The creature was at least 8 feet tall.
It's body was fully covered in scales that dripped of acid down its long, slithering body.
It must have had at least 4 rows of teeth before digging into the ground beneath the group.

Lucian snapped his fingers as the cage went back into the ground, but took Aru with it.
Oru collapsed to her knees as tears ran along her cheeks.
Lucian stared back at her blankly before turning away, giving his cape a flip, and disappearing.
"See you around, Kiddo." he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:59 am

*he looked a little surprised to see his flame do easily put down. He felt bad underestimating the creatures fire and letting his eat his. He would not let this happen again*
"Miss... I'm sorry."
*he put his hand on her shoulder to
Comfort her. He turned to the new creature with fire in his eyes*
"Now... I'm angry..."
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:06 am

-serina- *ran up from behind as quietly as she could and sliced his arm with her katana*

-Travis- *completly pissed off, not wanting siblings to be seperated like how his own little brother was seperated from him and started to run after the creature as well throwing a large shuriken at the creature*
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:14 pm

The World's Hell's very own batch of trouble
        ɢǣʌɪɴ ʀʎɗɘɹ Ȥəʞə

They were there the whole time. Watching. Waiting. They saw the two angels plummet to earth in a glorious light. It made all three of them shudder on cue. They watched the two sisters, anyone with a demon sense of sight could see the symbiotic auras the two gave off, as they conversed and gathered their bearings. It was like watching a baby deer stumble on it's feet. The only difference was the baby deer made for better eating. The three of them, Gavin, Ryder and Zeke concealed their presence at a safe distance where the girls could not detect them. Plus why would they want to take a step in the God blessed piece of land. Patience was something all three of the brothers developed from interacting so much with humans. The human species demanded this kind of patience from any being higher than them, Humans were so slow, clumsy and fragile. After breaking a few of them one learns how to tread the space around humans carefully.

Speaking of humans, they, Ryder and Zeke almost laughed at the humans who conversed obliviously with the angels. Gavin was more annoyed with human curiosity and how at any little strange thing humans would flock toward it like moths to a flame. A very dangerous flame that could leave them with severe burns. However, humans were stupid creatures, so the brothers went back to watching and waiting.

"Where is he?," Ryder broke the silence between them.

"He said he would be here by now," Zeke yawned taking a seat in the grass and stretching his legs.

"Useless," was the only word to escape Gavin's mouth.

Ryder looked at the sky and the sun was a little ways past high noon. "Lucian is so getting docked in pay," Ryder shook his head in disbelief. The girl was in the perfect postion, despite the various humans that were present. Perhaps they would learn a thing or two about snooping around if they met with an actual demon. There was a slight rumble and a burst of amethyst smoke, if that little angel girl wasn't so preoccupied with those squishy humans she just might have been able to take the proper precaution. The humans are way to dull to percieve any of these things anyway. "Speak of the devil," Ryder smirked.

"And he shall appear," Zeke chuckled.

Gavin only raised an eyebrow, a subtle smirk tugging, at the far corner of his lip and gave a huff.

The Triplets stood and watched, waiting till they were to intervene. Then Lucian summoned that ghastly beast, from that blonde angel's feather. To be honest it was one of Hell's more adorable creatures, once you got past the oozing and razor sharp teeth. The girl with the blonde hair was captured, Aru was her name. The triplets watched as the scene unfloded and it was quite amusing to see the humans get riled up. The angel was crying, who knew they were capable of such emotion. Lucian left just as he arrived, except he glance briefly in our direction before fading out completely. The three smirked maliciously in the direction of the group. It was time to retrieve their pet.

"Shall we brothers?," Ryder said rhetorically as he snapped his fingers, dropping their means of concealment and allowing their auras to radiate.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 pm

*he immediately felt a change in the air as the flames around his arms drew to the direction of the new intruders. Annoyed of the countless interruptions of the day the flames expanded to engulf all of his arms up to his neck. The very air around him burnt up as the atmosphere surrounding sizzled and crackled under his enemas radiating heat*
"This day.... Is just full of rude... Tardy creatures!!"
*he rose his hand up in the direction of the beast and the new intruders as he keyed on on their flight path
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:47 pm

ɢǣʌɪɴ ʀʎɗɘɹ Ȥəʞə

Gavin immediately scoffed at the human who called them rude and tardy. How dare he they were there the whole time. In fact they were waiting for the two angels to fall. The triplets really didn't want to end up fighting these unsual humans, cause the whole thing would be messy and they had orders to follow. In the supernatural world, news travels faster that a falling angel. Zeke gave a high pitched whistle and the gigantic snake demon stopped it's hissing and gurgling.

The watching and waiting was over.

Ryder took a step forward and raised his two hands up in mock surrender. "Now let's just take a moment to chat," Ryder suggested and pointed in the direction of the snake creature, with whom Zeke was already becoming well acquainted. "Or we can just let him go I'm sure he's quite hungry, am I right Zeke?"

"Yep, and I trying to tell him how rude it is to play with food," Zeke wagged his finger at the snake monster. Gavin just shrugged and crossed his arms.

"We've come to collect our pet," Ryder looked to the ground and around his feet. "Plus we really do hate it in this patch of grass, our allergies start to flare up really bad," he made a contorted face of disgust. Gavin managed a small sneeze and wiped his nose on his jacket sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:57 pm

"How's this, you return the sister you can have your.... -he looked up and down at the wretched beast- pet. Quite frankly you're not making me angry the situation is. Now I don't want to burn this grassy area to the ground but if I have to there will be no pet left for you to bring back."
*he let the fire form at his hands where it looked gentle but he never put his hand down from the target*
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:50 pm

ɢǣʌɪɴ ʀʎɗɘɹ Ȥəʞə

Ryder, Zeke, and Gavin all shook there head in unison. The situation was quite laughable, as if this human really had the ability to vanquish the triplets, maybe the snake demon,if he could play his cards right, but the human still lacked contol. "You see the girl, isn't really under our jurisdiction...yet," Ryder pointed out, a malicious smile crept over all three of there faces simultaneously.

"As for this patch of grass, you can go ahead and burn to a crisp ash for us if you want," Zeke absentmindedly petted the snake's oozing hide. "This guy can withstand a lot," Zeke continued and Ryder nodded matter-of-factly.

"It would be helpful," Gavin murmured never taking his eyes off the black haired twin of the recently aquired angel.

"By the way it's very nice meeting you," Ryder grinned. "I would do you the honor of telling you our names, but that isn't in our best interest at the moment," Ryder took a step in Gavin's direction and briefly looked at his arms, which were burning red. Hallowed ground wasn't a place for demons. "This is where we take our leave."

Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Oru shakily stood to her feet as her blue irises dilated in her light-headed state.
Being without her sister for the first time in her life was messing with her head.
She stared off at the demon triplets, but her expression was blank.
Her hand swept across her face, drying her eyes.
As Gavin had stared at her, she locked sights with him; prepared to release
her frustrations on him. Oru knew the land was sacred as soon as they landed there. She had a bit of the advantage, if only they came forward, just a bit. They would feel the symptoms of a demon in God's presence.
"I-I could care less who you are!!" she yelled from the top of her lungs as she pointed a single finger in their direction, finally breaking her silence.
"Tell me how I can get to my sister or else I'll decipher a way through your ashes!"
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:53 pm

Yami arrives at the Glowing Grassland behind various trees with his brother as their spiritual essence is being hidden by Yami's cancelling technique, so other spiritual beings couldn't detect some other spiritual being at large.

Yami: "Alright Bro, we're here..! Quickly conceal your spiritual powers yourself now I have to rid of my technique. It's quite tiresome"

Yami's cancelling technique fades away as he know meditates keeping all his aura concealed tight within his body to further hide his spiritual identity. He looks around and spots a a couple of people. The one that stands out the most is the one who just cried out in agony.

Yami: "That's gotta be her right? One of the sister angels we need to keep watch on. It's as you saw I think her sister got kidnapped. Only you saw the event though so do you see the kidnapper around or anything?" Yami whispered to his brother Hikari.

Yami kept watch from behind a tree eyeing the group of people. Trying to analyze the situation.

"If you can't find the kidnapper we'll probably just have to get up and personal and act like regular passerby humans."

Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:42 pm

*the air was still around him as hisauroa burned through earth's thin atmosphere around him. Not only was he on fire his senses were too. He felt everything as it moved, from the grass around his feet to thetree many meters away. But something else was there andwas getting on his nerves seeing how many things were coming from shadows and such*
"How long areyou going to keep hiding life forms? If you're an enemy I'd prefer to see you burn in my face than so far away..."
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:07 pm

ɢǣʌɪɴ ʀʎɗɘɹ Ȥəʞə

Ryder turned around, the corner of his mouth moved in a devious upward direction. "Well sweetheart, we would be more than glad to take you to her," Ryder smirked scratching the back of his neck. Being in this hallowed ground any longer could result in some serious damage for the brothers.

"The only condition is," Zeke put up a finger.

"It's a one-way ticket," Gavin shoved his hands in his pockets. Ryder gave a snap of his fingers and the big snake monster bellowed. A thick dark miasma formed at the base of each of the brothers' feet. Gavin held a hand out toward the dark haired twin.

Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Hikari stifles his presence, and this time fully cancels his photon down technique.

"Hmm it seems we arrived a smidge too late. The sister and her kidnapper have already disappeared. However it seems we have another situation brewing. Looks like the 2nd sister is about to be taken. And it also seems those humans really are more than such. While our powers and aura are hidden, it seems our physical presence isn't as well hidden. Seems like we're in a small pickle."
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:12 pm

all of these powers are amazing, and that fire around blue looks sexy, but im not getting in any of this action.......
HEY MONSTER PET THING, OVER HERE!!!
* standing on hollow ground shaking her butt toward the monster*
COME GET A PIECE OF THIS YOU DISGUSTINGLY UGLY BEAST!!
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:44 pm

In a swift turn of her head, Oru's black hair was swept over her shoulder
as she stared at this human's recklessness.

What was this even called?
The word had to be somewhere in the middle of bravery
and sheer stupidity.

...no.
Wait...
Maybe this crazy Human Girl was onto something.

These "kids" had brains for sure.
But this beast didn't have the reaction time to make smart decisions.

"Yes! That is correct!" Oru ran alongside Serina in her insanity.

Now it was just a matter of time.

The sun was shining more beautiful than ever.
And it was about to bare witness to something even more beautiful.
The burning of a big pile of scaley sins.

"Make haste, you monstrosity!
Seize us if you can!

You surely must know that us Angels are rather tender!"
Oru stook out one of her legs and trickled her
fingers up the sides of her calf tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:08 am

*blue saw that the sister and the frenzied girl were onto something so he held his hand for a moment as he reached into his long coat and pulled out his journal where he kept all his findings on earth documented. He turned to a specific page and started muttering in latin*
I hope I'm not too rusty
Back to top Go down
TheMadHattress
TheMadHattress
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:05 am

ɢǣʌɪɴ ʀʎɗɘɹ Ȥəʞə

Ryder and Zeke laughed. Gavin just stood there and scoffed. Ryder and Zeke were holding onto each other as the thick and dark miasma at their feet began to spread. The Monster creature began oozing sludge from it's mouth and from between it's scales.

"Ladies didn't we leave that kind a behavior back at grade school," Ryder wiped his eye. Seriously were these girls trying to taunt and seduce the brothers. These three have been playing that game since they came into existence a couple of millennia ago.

The laughing however stopped as soon as the Brothers caught ear of the Latin words were being spoken. Latin was called a 'dead' language for a reason. It was the language that the brothers first learned and were taught in. The words pouring out of the young human male's mouth were a string of words that actually struck a chord with the brothers.

"Ryder. Zeke. We leave now," Gavin grabbed his brothers arms and the dark miasma engulfed them.

"But No we can't leave my - " Zeke cried out toward his grotesque worm creature. The brothers were gone.

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:45 am

My goodness, what in the world was all that? The enemy is gone now.. so I guess it's alright..

Yami signals to Hikari to follow him. Yami walks from behind the trees they were hiding behind with their aura fully nullified making them seem like regular humans.

Whoa! What was that?! Me and my brother came running to the scene. I thought a meteor fell from the sky, but now that I look at the hole... there's no rock. Strange.. Did you guys come to see what fell down to?

Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:50 am

"My my it was quite a sight. I hope no one was harmed..."

Hikari takes note of the human chanting Latin. He briefly arches an eyebrow.

Rare to see spells being said in Latin these days. He'll be interesting to watch.

Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:53 pm

*when the creature walked onto hollowed ground Serina saw the creature burst into an array of colored flame that was almost blinding; like a rainbow that shines as bright as the sun. She used her arm to shield the brightness from damaging her eye sight so she could watch the monster as it burned* its so amazing, the first instance I stumbled onto this land I found adventure. A girl who came from the sky and a guy with amazing fire powers, I feel like i'm in a fairy tale. Maybe, I can stay with them for awhile to see what other exciting adventures they will put me through. *watched in silent awe at the beauty of the burning creature, a small loving smile came on her face*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:50 am

The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 Oru10

Things were solved...
Thanks to a reckless plan.

Small drops of water fell from overhead though the sun shined
brightly with the burning of the beast.
Slowly falling to her knees her smile slowly faded.

They were safe...
All these people she didn't know stood there.
Not a single scratch.

But where was Aru? Her sister. The one thing she lived for.

Turning to the people she was left, she bowed respectfully at her hip.
"Please...do not take this the wrong way.
I appreciate all of your assistance, but would like for this to be
the end of our interactions."

Her long black hair swayed side to side as she was making her way outside of the fields.
Though she kept her composure, tears fell down the sides of her face.

I do not need anymore distractions...
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:07 am

*the smell of the burning creature filled Blue's nostrils and displeased him*
Enough of this we have to find her sister!
*he clenched his hand into a fist and the blue flame around his hand propelled itself onto the burning beast and quickly engulfed it burning a blue cross into its chest region. The burning blue cross was a spell he picked up as he spent time in the Vatican with the circus and naturally Blue found the right time and people to learn from*
*crosses his chest before muttering "Begone" in Latin*
-with the last words given the cross quickly grew light blue to a darker blue that rivaled blackness all that remained was a cloud of purified ash, hovering above the holy ground-
My dear, I wouldn't let you go unescorted in this realm even if it were a sin. I must plague you with my company for awhile more
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:07 am

Yami scratched the back of his head staying a couple of yards away from the group who had fought against the demons valiantly. Even though he really did see the demons he acts as if he didn't.

"Here I thought we were the special ones..." Yami says in a hushed tone. He then turns to his brother Hikari.

"Welp, that sucks we're suppose to watch both of the sisters and now we're one sister short. This isn't going to be easy if we can't use our abilities."

Yami placed his hands in his pocket hopeleslly wishing the guardian angels Jushina and Yumei would come give some guidance.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Grasslands   The Glowing Grasslands - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Glowing Grasslands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Adventure Rp :: +The Angel Game+-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com