Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Common Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Common Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Common Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Common Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Common Area - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Common Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Common Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Common Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Common Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
    Forum
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Translator

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Common Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Shemeirah
    Shemeirah
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Common Area - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Pocahontas stepped back a bit but let Keiji finish his action. She gentle touched her face where he last placed it, she turned to face him but all she found was a delightful smile. A childish glance of confusing struck her face for a second but returned the same smile towards him in a form of gratitude. She heard him speak a few words before he sighed a bit. She breathed out from all the suspense, she felt as if a great loads has been lifted by the ancestors own hands. She was once again happy but thanked the ancestors for listening to her prayer.
    Back to top Go down
    Dirk_Strider
    Dirk_Strider
    Fluent Mind
    Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:08 pm

He smiled and felt a little awkward, he was use to being overly friendly to strangers. Well back then , everyone was your family. He ran his hand through his hair , he quickly looked at Belle's direction to see if she was ok. He wore a look of worried on his face . He was concerned to see how she might have handled this. Even if it was a joyous occasion she might have a bad reaction for not remembering her friend.

'Two wonderfully beautiful girls , and a amazing apartment to stay at. Belle looks exquisite and truly elegant , while Pocahontas had this air of mystery about her. Oh , it would be fun to explore the stories behind them both'
    Back to top Go down
    Adalwulf Waldheri
    Adalwulf Waldheri
    Desired To Imagine
    Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Phew~ Glad this is over. I felt so... how you say... "Helpless" about this situation. I'm quite glad that this has worked itself out at last!
    -Hercules looks down and bends down to where he can take a knee to shorten himself to somewhat Pocahontas's height-
    Hello! I am *points to himself* Her-cu-les
    Back to top Go down
    Shemeirah
    Shemeirah
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Pocahontas see what what he is trying to do. He was very tall too, starting to really look at him, she almost reminded her of Kocuom. He seemed generous, kind and gentle but rough when need be, she also noticed his physique to. She sheepishly responded, "...Kocuom"
    Back to top Go down
    Adalwulf Waldheri
    Adalwulf Waldheri
    Desired To Imagine
    Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Kocuom? *hmm she seems to have given me a nickname*
    Hahahahaha! I suppose you can call me that if you like
    Back to top Go down
    Shemeirah
    Shemeirah
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Before Pocahontas realizes her mistake, she covers her mouth with her hands along with a shocked expression as the only visible feature left behind on her face. 'Why did I call him that'?, "Kocuom... brother... brother..." she looked a bit surprised at her self for reacting this way. "Sorry... very sorry..." She looked down at her mothers hand woven sandals she wore that day hoping he wouldn't get mad at her for the confusion.
    Back to top Go down
    Dirk_Strider
    Dirk_Strider
    Fluent Mind
    Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:37 pm

He saw the look of embarrassment upon her face , he didn't want a dreadfully awkward silence to fall upon them. He quickly got to his knees and point at Hercules~
    "Brother..."~ He pointed to himself and smiled
    "Brother..."~ He pointed to Belle and smiled slightly more for some reason he was inserting himself into some weird family now...
    "Sister..."~ He made some weird circle thing trying to encapsulate them all
    "Family , us ..."~ he smiled and and put his hands behind his head feeling awkward and somewhat shy ish

'Well i hope this relieves the embarrassment for her and gives us something to talk about'
    Back to top Go down
    Full Moon
    Full Moon
    Fearless
    Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Belle looked at Keiji. "Please don't encourage her. I'm not sure why she is here but we have to get her back to the Amazon." She went back into the building to go and grab her mini computer. She needed to get a translator to understand why the girl was there and get her back home where she belonged. The city was no place for Pocahontas and Belle knew that all too well
    Back to top Go down
    Shemeirah
    Shemeirah
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:00 pm

This took Pocahontas by surprised, why did Belle leave like that? She took a couples of steps forward as she said, "Belle...?", her arm extended to an extent just to bring it back to her sides. Soon after she wrapped her hands around her ancestors necklace, deeply praying for the best. Should she go after her? or maybe she walked away for some reasons unknown to her?

She was about to shed a few tears, they were on the edge of her eye lids. Sadly she took a couple of steps back and turned for a sprint. She couldn't believe it, she thought Belle had remembered her. Maybe it's true about her fathers teachings, these foreigners are just full of spite, greed, disrespect and dishonor.

Tears escaped her eyes as she found a weird vine like object on the side of some buildings. She started her climb past each basket then the vine, all the way to the top. She started to cough a bit when she reached the summit, she still hasn't gotten used to the air here. So she started to run, climb and jump from building to building hoping to get away from the pain that was starting in her heart.
    Back to top Go down
    Dirk_Strider
    Dirk_Strider
    Fluent Mind
    Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:17 am

"Belle wait don't go.... She doesn't have to go back anywhere, we have to let her decide this!"~He looked at Pocahantas who started to cry , he bit his lip this was exactly what he wanted to avoid. But that being said he had to act fast and now. He turned is body to face Pocahantas in case anything happened.

" Wait! Don't go! Damn it " ~ He cursed under his breath as he looked at Belle this was certainly not the way to handle the situtaion but it was good for now. He saw her bolt out of the area. He saw the direction she went and looked back at the other real
    quick.

'Damn it hell! She is quick , and from the amazon this is nothing compared to the trees over there. '

"I'll catch you guy's for the cup of coffee later" ~ he flashed a reassured smiled as he started to run after the girl. Not being anywhere as nimble or as quick as her, he followed her with his eyes trying to keep her in his sights as he weaved in and out of alleys. He saw a intersection that would let him cut her off , he ignored common sense and looked and timed it slightly right as he ran past the incoming cars barely making it to the other side. This full on sprint of his left him , dead tired but he managed to cut her off for the moment. He looked and saw she was about to come across as he mustered whatever energy he could .

" Pocahantas!!.... Stop...... Please Wait!!" ~ he was panting hard and leaned forward resting his hands on the nearby building. His heart was racing, his entire body was on overdrive.
    Back to top Go down
    Shemeirah
    Shemeirah
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Pocahontas looked back at Keiji, she had a very good distance difference from him. She turned completely and looked at him, he was a mess, he was breathing hard, he seemed tired too. She jogged towards him till she was a good five feet from him, just in case she needed to make another quick dash. She felt bad for him by making him run after her, she started to feel shy all of a sudden.

"Belle no like me... she lives new life... here... she need me no more." She felt horrible, weak even, she could tell that she was about to cry her heart out. She saw a near by crate and indicated Keiji to sit. "Breath deeply, in nose, out of mouth..." She showed him how to breath gently and in a rhythm. She stood up shortly and stood next to the building wall with in the dark alley. Her tanned skin almost blended into the shadows, the only way there was of seeing her was the right side of her face which was shined by skies light and her ancestors necklace. She looked up at the sky and started to remember how different her life at home was compared to this place. How the sky seem to be brighten and the clouds as white as winter rabbits running along the delicate snow.
    Back to top Go down
    Adalwulf Waldheri
    Adalwulf Waldheri
    Desired To Imagine
    Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:19 am

*Uh-Oh this isn't good*
    -Hercules after being left behind looks around to see if anyone else was around after seeing himself alone he puts down his bags and ubuckles the gauntlets he was wearing underneath his long trousers-
    *This should make it easier*
    -Hercules remembers the general direction of where the poor girl had ran off to, outside then up then left, and takes a deep breath while he crouches down and with a quick exhale pounces a good 12 feet up and grabs hold of the building and begins to scale the wall-
    *I hope I'm not too late to stop them from harming themselves*
    -At last able to see Pocahontas and the weezing Keiji he quietly creeps along the wall as not to startle the girl again-
    *Please don't go! We didn't even have lunch yet!*
    Back to top Go down
    Dirk_Strider
    Dirk_Strider
    Fluent Mind
    Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:30 pm

He sat down when told to and felt slightly embarrassed he did live a good life but still to be this out of shape was bad. He smiled , he accomplished what he wanted to do. He heard Pocahantas word's and even though some of it rang true , he needed to convince her other wise. He started to breathe as he was told and saw Hercules come by too .

'Damn , well i mean he is tall so he has to keep in shape. Note to self... swim three miles.'

" Belle happy now . but me and Hercules want you to stay. We can Belle happy all three of us. Because i know you want her to be happy and to smile all the time."~ He added gestures and spoke slowly to help get his point across . He smiled and stood up as he ran his hand through his hair. He took a cautious step forward and held his hand out.

" Please come with us , you will see what i mean."

'I basically asked her to close her eyes and jump . But , she had to see that two strangers care very much for her and that should hold some truth to her.'
    Back to top Go down
    Shemeirah
    Shemeirah
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Pocahontas sees Hercules coming over their way, once he got there he spoke a few words and seem to have waited for her response. She tried to find the right words to express herself but found it harder to do so. Shortly after, Keiji added on a few more words and extended his hands towards her. Pocahontas thought for a second or two, "Belle happy" she said, "I no belong, this land is..." she stopped for a moment thinking of her own land.

She took Keiji's hand and stepped out of the shadows, her eyes slightly glisten in hope. "Okay... I take chance", her grip on his hand tighten slightly with out thought. Her worry was greatly visible but she tried her best to hide it behind her smile.
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Outside of Ever After apartments, a young girl was walking along the side walk with her sandals in one hand,
    dangling by their ribbons.
    Her feet were red and blistered as she had walked here all the way from home,
    she held a bike by the bar as the basket in front of it had a small suitcase; all of her belongings.
    A bell on the bike jingled with each spin of the silver frame wheels.

"A-Almost there..." the girls voice cracked with thirst as she finally stood in front of the entrance.

Her hair was long, silky, and a beautiful blonde that reached her ankles.
    Her eyes were almond shaped and a hazel-green that glimmered brightly.
    Her body was slender and petite, as well as her skin being pale and glowing, but sun-kissed.
    She wore a long and frilly Victorian dress (sewed it herself)
    The corsets ribbons tied flawlessly as there was a lily tucked behind her ear.

Her name was Leilani.
    She pulled up and took deep breaths in fear of running into anyone.
    Not thinking, she took her bike inside of the lobby as she walked to the counter.
    She tried to put the parking bar up, but the bike fell over and bumped into a wooden table, knocking down a vase of flowers that shattered.

Not thinking (AGAIN) she knelt and tried to pick up the pieces, not realizing her bare feet were getting cut up with shards of glass.

"I-I-I am so sorry!" she apologized as she gazed up at the owners of the apartments.
    She successfully cleaned up the floor and limped back to the counter after throwing the glass in the trash,
    as she pulled out an envelope from the front pouch of her dress apron.

"T-This is my money to pay the move in fee..." she stared at the floor as she passed it to the person.

It was more than enough money, it included this months rent, next month, and the next.
    But being new to this "be on your own" thing, she was too naive to know that she gave more money than she needed to.

"M-My name is Leilani Peni.
    I signed up online for a room on the 3rd floor?"
    Back to top Go down
    Dirk_Strider
    Dirk_Strider
    Fluent Mind
    Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:50 pm

He smiled as he took her hand holding it gently in his. He sub consciously reverted back to his old self as he laughed and quickly gave Hercules a quick high five. He turned to the two of them and got serious for a quick second. He took a deep breathe .

" If your going to stay here you need a Place to stay. I may be able to help accommodate you , wherever you so choose to stay . [/b]

' Well this has been one heck of a greeting '

Last edited by Rei Valentine on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Shemeirah
    Shemeirah
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Pocahontas took notice of his hands, they felt softer than any male hands she has held onto. She the looked up to see both male do this weird dance, 'Is this common in this land?' she thought with a questionable expression on her face. She the laughed slightly before becoming completely silent once she saw Keiji features change.

She smiled sweetly and tenderly, "Keiji, kacuem", she gripped tighter in gratitude but her mind wondered about what Belle and what she might think.
    Back to top Go down
    Adalwulf Waldheri
    Adalwulf Waldheri
    Desired To Imagine
    Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:13 am

Hahaha! High fives! It's great she stays!!! ... Hmm?
    -Hercules had two flags raise sky high for a moment. the sound of shattering glass and the smell of blood-
    Excuse me you two but I must check on something
    -and with that Hercules found the closest ledge to the front door, climbed down a good 18 feet then dropped down to the ground to his knee-
    *Phew, I forgot how this concrete is harder than the gravel back home...*
    -Hercules finds his gauntlets once again and puts them on and searches for the source of the sound and smell he sensed from above and after a few quick glances he saw a beautiful woman with such radiant hair that flown to the ground and such interesting garb but to his horror, blood stained feet where flower petals should have been-
    Athena?!! You're hurt!
    -with a swift two-part-move, Hercules couches down low almost chin to the floor and gently, like as if he was holding he lambs from back home, picks up this mstery woman-
    I hope you're not severly hurt
    Back to top Go down
    Full Moon
    Full Moon
    Fearless
    Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:39 am

Belle sighed as she went back into the building. Time to make some phone calls I suppose. They got it handled. she shook her head. "Fine I'll humor you Pocahontas" she said to herself a bit annoyed.

"Hello again Belle," Mr. Seams said, "what's the matter?" Belle let out a heavy sigh. "Oh nothing just an unforeseen event," she replied as she began to head in the direction they were in. "Well when you are done please come to the Penthouse the Mrs. has some mail for you."
    She nodded.

When she reached Pocahontas she looked at her. "Okay I don't know why you came her, until you leave I guess that I'll have you stay with me. But if you run off again I won't chase after you and you will be taken back to the Amazon," Belle explained to her in a mix of Amazonian and English.
    (By the way everyone has only ONE apartment. If you want another one there has to be a reason and you must explain through the outside chat or pm. Also I and I alone am Mr.Seams or Mrs. Seams. Please do not forget that. If you want an apartment you have to make contact with him. Please don't say that you already had or made up a conversation. Thanks)
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:43 am

"Eep!" Lei squealed as the guy had come out of nowhere.
    The unfamiliar touch of another person freaked her out as she continued to squeal and pushed a way a bit with her tiny hands on his chest.

Her pale skin glowed a pink as she cupped her face in her hands nervously as if trying to hide.
    And though he stood so tall, and held her in his arms, her hair still grazed the floor.

"W-W-What're you doing?!
    W-W-Who's 'Athena'?!" she inquired; face still hidden in her hands.
    Back to top Go down
    Dirk_Strider
    Dirk_Strider
    Fluent Mind
    Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:33 pm

" Bon Jour mon amie , Well this was a exciting way to start off the moving process. I will take care of her if she runs away so don't need to fear"~ He smiled slightly swinging this arm , not use to someone clinging to his hand like that. He smiled nervously he didn't want to make any enemies here.

" Oh before i forget , we are going to have get a rain check on that Coffee and tour , i need to go and talk to Mr. Seams about my living arrangements. Oh Pocahontas you come with me or stay with Belle." ~He smiled and gently stroked her hand.

'A nice peaceful life i wanted , some where away from the city . Oh how filarious '
    Back to top Go down
    Adalwulf Waldheri
    Adalwulf Waldheri
    Desired To Imagine
    Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Err? .... So you're not Athena? .... Uh-Oh. But your golden hair, the books haven't really been wrong... umm I'm sorry for startling you
    *great. juuuust great. now i scared her and look like a total idiot*
    -Hercules looks down in embarassment and renotices her blistered and bloody feet-
    Oh Yes! Dear young lady who looks like one of the gods, why are your feet bleeding? from this glass?
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Still freaking out inside Lei nodded slowly as she slowly set her hands from over
    her face to into her lap.

"Y-Yes..." she looked down in embarrassment.
    "I...am a bit of a klutz..." she sighed softly.

"I-I can walk though!" she exclaimed as she attempted to get out of his grasp, but
    her foot couldn't reach the floor because of how small she was compared to him
    so she decided to stay where she was.

"U-Umm...who are you...?" she figured that question would not be too out of the norm.
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:30 pm

The taxi pulled up along side the curb as Antony got out. He was dressed in a fine tailored suit. The pants and jacket were black however the vest and tie he wore were a beautiful teal. He payed the cabbie a generous sum of money, as he got his belongings out of the trunk.

"So this is to be my new lodgings? How quaint."

Antony walked into the lobby, immediately he noticed young lady with the bleeding feet and the gentleman shyly talking to her.

"What interesting company I shall be keeping..."

He walked up to the pair.

"Good day to you two."

He spoke with a deep, eloquent voice.

"Would either of you know where I could check in?"
    Back to top Go down
    https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Leilani looked up as another person had entered the lobby.
    She leaped from Hercules' grip gracefully, landing on her feet only somewhat off
    balance as she winced as glass went further into her feet. (she'd take care of it
    herself later.)

"U-Umm...yes, I believe so." Lei wasn't used to the presence of so many people.
    "I am actually checking in now myself." she looked down at the floor the entire time
    while speaking to Antony.
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Area   Common Area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Common Area

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next