Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shourai Mall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

Shourai Mall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shourai Mall   Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:48 pm

"This guy is really starting to piss me off! Kitsune no tatsumaki!"

-At those words, Ama-san's kitsune ears and tail pop out and she created a massive tornado that blows the run away water towards the forest-
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Mall   Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:28 pm

I sould add ice to the atmospere to make it snow instead of rain
*Zane adds ice to the atmosphere causing the temperaturer to drop to -100 degrees and make it snow instead of rain, causing the huge mass of water to start to freeze*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Mall   Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:25 pm

KosMos and Nebuleuse: o my tsk tsk, seems like we'll have to speed things up....*they both snap their fingers as every last trace of water and destruction is removed*

KosMos: such an extravagant way.....
Nebuleuse: of accomplishing a single task....

Both:*they disappear*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Mall   Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:24 pm

"... wow. After all my hard work Now they want to come in and save the day CHUU!"
"Um Ama--"
"You! We have to talk NOW!!!!"
*Ouch Noboru you're on your own for this mwa hahaha
"You @$$holes suck... Huh What the--"

-And with that Amaterasu ties up Noboru and spreads her wings to fly someplace they can be alone-

:Exit Noboru and Amaterasu to Ashita Lake:
Shourai Mall - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR276AP0e5HFX2zbMRhmi4VV_X049uJBD_X5KPkh8jwnoRpGru8jA
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Mall   Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:24 pm

::enters::

Walking in the mall, there was no water... maybe he was too late. He left kinda sad for missing the entertainment.
"What I miss?" he asks aloud.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Mall   Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Quintan notices Damien's arrival. He looks down in disappointment beginning to walk away from the scene but not ignoring Damien. As Netsu lands on Quintan's shoulder he begins to answer the question.

Some fool who controls water and some weird glove kidnapped Meru and ran away like a coward. I'm going to think of a way to get her back, if there is a way...

Quintan had a plan in mind, though he didn't trust himself and didn't want to get other people harmed due to the failure of the plan, he decided that it would be best to come up with several plans and to test out which one is the better plan. The only problem was how much time did he have to think of these plans? He didn't know, and he was sure no one but the kidnapper and everyone involved with the kidnapping would have known. He hoped Meru was alright. That was his shy gamer and didn't even get to have that fun challenge that declared in the game store at the time.

Hmph, please be alright.

::Exiting Mall:: ::Entering Hot Springs::
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Mall   Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Despite the heavy load his carrying in his travel pack he still manages to run at a nice speed leaping high over debris and landing hard in front Shourai Mall. He notices the heavy damage to the place and his eyes widen just a bit with his small shrinking to like a dot. He quickly smiles and folds his arms.

Now that's just too bad! If the amazing Raizon was here there would be no way such a place would get destroyed. Haha, well whoever did this better not run into me or else I'll crush em'!

He slams his right foot down in front of him striking a powerful pose then remembering that Sana might be here...

Sana! Sweet, beautiful newscaster! There's no need to hide, for Raizon is here! Hmm.. seems no one is around.. Aw, oh well I'll catch her next time.. Hah! Of course I will there's no way a ladies can resist the powerful magnet that I got. Mhm-mhm, I know it is so. Well time for me to play my flute in respect to this place in it's damaged state..

Raizon takes a seat crossing his legs as he takes out his flute and begins playing a short song for the destroyed area.

(Click the green lettering to hear the music if you want)
Back to top Go down
ZaneClark+
ZaneClark+
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Mall   Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:54 am

*noticing Quintan by all the ruble in the mall, Zane offers to help fix the damages*
"I can use never melt ice to help fix the mall"
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Mall   Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:09 am

Raizon see's zane cleaning up the place and smiles, it wasn't like young people these days to take such responsibility especially in a place that had nothing to do with them. He sat up from his position slipping his flute back between his waist belt and then starts to take out his belt.

So, people here have abilities, that must mean they have a spot where they go for training. Heh, it'll be like watching my own students back at home. To the training area!!!!

He scans his map looking for the Training Grounds location. Noticing it's quite a walk from his position he begins his walk interested in seeing if there is anyone training.

::Exiting Mall:: ::Entering Training Grounds::
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Mall   Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:06 pm

hmm my skills arnt suited for this task....hmm seems like things are just beginning...Seal..*the kanji for seal appears on his head before disappearing, he then disappears heading home*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Mall   Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:49 pm

After helping to clean up Damien decides to head over to Phearis' house.

::exits mall:: :: goes to Phearis' house::
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Mall   Shourai Mall - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:59 pm

*Several days after*
Jack and Sherilyn limped out the forest, both looking rather tired, but wearing satisfied expressions.

"You have surpassed my predicted limits, Master. The armor has been successfully transported back, what about the black markings on the from the crash?"

Damn straight I did...ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Just wash that out, it was nothing deep enough to reforge part of it.

Sure, they were supposed to be looking for Meru. But in all that chaos, they had crashed into the woods and found themselves a rather powerful natural aphrodisiac in a flower...which kept them in that forest for quite a bit.

Nevertheless, they were back in action...after a shower.

:Exit Shourai Mall: :Enter Jack's House:

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Mall   Shourai Mall - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shourai Mall

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Story Rp :: Koukou no Shourai-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com