Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
The Host Club - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
The Host Club - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
    Forum
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Translator

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

The Host Club

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
    AuthorMessage
    Eru-chan
    Eru-chan
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

The Host Club - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:24 pm

*Mera stared out the window as class began lecture, there were many seats open so she guessed that some were skiping. She already knew that shed have to take notes for Kumo since she probably was too excited bout the host club thingy to come. Either way she was going to go only for the entertainment... and too see that no harm would come knocking at the door.*
    Back to top Go down
    TheMadHattress
    TheMadHattress
    Fearless
    Fearless

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:10 pm

The Host Club - Page 3 Anime-guy-2

XXXX "Alvaro you have no idea how much your food means to mean," Xander said with hopeful eyes as his bejeweled face friend called him a mooch, hit him on the head gently with metal tongs and put the food on the plate. The smell wafted through the air and made it's way to his nose, sending Xander to his happy place. 'Nothing could ruin this... absolutely nothing,' He thought as he inhaled the delicious scent of pork along with the fresh smell of jasmine rice and steamed vegetables. "What a devious way of making me eat vegetables," a small smile appeared on his face. Alvaro place the plate of food in front of him. Xander gave a quick thanks for the food and delicately picked food up with his fork and into his mouth. The flavors were incredible and Xander didn't expect anything less, the food, after all was prepared by Alvaro, a chef genius.

XXXX It didn't take too long for Xander to finish his food and to give a sigh of satisfaction. "Now I can focus," he got up and carried his plate to the sink and began to wash out his dish. "Alvaro do you think you can call in a favor from you sister, Ms. Fae Piper Day-Robinson," Xander smirked "We're going to need some serious decorating help."Xander was already thinking of extravagant ways to decorate the music room in which they hosted the activities of the Host Club.

Back to top Go down
    -x L0ST IN DR3AMS x-
    -x L0ST IN DR3AMS x-
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:10 pm

The Host Club - Page 3 742991

"Why? Because you're a mooch who likes eating everything that I place out before him?" Alvaro rolled his eyes before tossing the grill and pan into sink. "And of course, you bum, you need to eat vegetables or you'll get fat." Alvaro said watching as Xander finished his food, in what seemed record time, and placed the dish in the sink nearby. "Ne, ne. Always has to be the food that makes him focus."

Him, on the other hand, well, it only took him a few women nearby...No wait, that's what didn't make him focus. A smile spread on his face, and immediately fell when Xander mentioned his sister. "Eh? Fae? What does she-." His sister was a fashion designer, and could arrange a few things around in the house to make it look a bit more pretty. "She probably couldn't decorate if her life depended on it. Plus, all she's going to do is put me on a leash and hate me for lusting after girls. " Alvaro pouted and jumped on top of the counter. "Do I have to call her?"
    Back to top Go down
    http://fortheliterateandbored.webs.com
    TheMadHattress
    TheMadHattress
    Fearless
    Fearless

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:33 pm

XXXX Xander glared at Alvaro, who jumped on top of the counter. "Yes you do have to call her, and get down from there 'cause I'm not throwing dollar bills at you," Xander scoffed "I'm more likely to push you off." Alvaro seriously underestimated his sister. Fae was just as eccentric as Alvaro, and yes she had the same blue hair. Xander and Fae go back, as far back as Fae knew Xander since he was in diapers. "Fine then I'll just call her then, I'm sure that's what we want," Xander pulled out his cellular device with one quick motion and was ready to dial the number. "I have faith in her abilities," he laughed scrolling through his contacts and finding Fae's number

[[ooc: I failed you LID]]

Last edited by TheMadHattress on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    -x L0ST IN DR3AMS x-
    -x L0ST IN DR3AMS x-
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:58 pm

He smiled at Xander and leaned towards him, "You don't have to pay me. I can do it for free, Xaney-poo." That stupid grin was still attached to his face as he dropped off and sashayed (yes, he had the right to sashay around) back towards the sink. "You wouldn't push pretty little me off. I'm not doing anything that hurts you." As soon as he picked up the first dish and started to wash, Xander commented that he was going to call Fae.

A shiver went up his spine. Call Fae? He didn't know if he would survive the encounter. And why was Xander so giddy in calling her anyway. She needed to stay put at her job. Putting cloth together and moving stuff around. Alvaro, successfully, snatched away the phone from Xander, and held it close to his chest. "Are you crazy?" Alvaro said in a harsh whisper, taking two steps back. "She's going to kill me. Kayla won't even talk from the last time she paraded in like a wild banshee."

He glanced at the phone, and mumbled something to himself about crazy sister before sighing. "I'm doing this for you." He grumbled and hit the dial button. Fae's unnaturally perky voice answered the phone, "Fae's Fashion, how may I help you?"

"Uh, Fae..." He said, a sharp gasp resulting from the other on the line.

"Oh Alvaro, sweetie! What's wrong? Did something happen? You need Fae-Fae to come to the rescue?"

"Erm, no...Xander was wondering if you can help us...uh...with decorating for the host club."

"Say no more. I'll be over in a second!" Click. Alvaro glanced back at Xander and narrowed his eyes.

"I just signed my death warrant. Thank you so much."
    Back to top Go down
    TheMadHattress
    TheMadHattress
    Fearless
    Fearless

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:49 pm

XXXXOh what fun it was to see Alvaro quiver at the mere mention of his sister. It was always a riot when those two were together...anywhere. Xander just rolled his eyes, shook his head lightly and laughed when his blue haired friend mention the no need for money. "You are indeed a handful, and one day your going to get yourself in trouble you know that," He made his way back to the long sofa. He took a seat and threw his legs on the opposite arm rest, while propping his elbow up on the ornately carven wooden frame of the sofa.

XXXXXander raised an eyebrow, his finger over the send button, on his cellphone, at Alvaro's mention of the Kayla incident. "My good friend, your sister saved that girl," Xander chocked back a laugh"I just so happened that your sister scared her first, cause I'm sure, with the way you play with ladies, she would have been enamored with every word you sent her way." Xander scoffed "Poor thing would have had her heart broken...plus she wasn't your type Alvaro," Xander looked to his best friend "trust me."Yep, Fae was a handful, but so was Alvaro, makes sense that only Xander took the time to find way to deal with the two. "No, your right, Fae does get a little excited..." Xander cleared his throat trailing off "...doesn't she."

XXXXIn a second quicker than Xander could comprehend Alvaro had already taken the phone out of his hand and was taking to Fae Piper Day-Robinson. Sure her last name was Day-Robinson and Alvaro's was Garay. The only reason being that Fae had a rebellious time in her life and for media and fashion purposes changed her last name to Day. Robinson was just something she tacked on because she got married. She must have really like that guy to tamper with her name, cause with Fae identity is everything. "Don't worry I'll protect you," Xander gave a small smile and wink. It was only a mater of time before the Host Club was open and ready for business.

Back to top Go down
    -x L0ST IN DR3AMS x-
    -x L0ST IN DR3AMS x-
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:05 am

Alvaro scoffed at the mention of Kayla not being his type. Was that some sort of idiotic remark? "Every girl is my type Xander. I just get bored with them easily. I mean, I like a girl with a mixture you know. Like bipolarness and sexiness. Now that I like." Alvaro grinned.

By the way, Fae wasn't excited. She was ecstatic. She was probably halfway here breaking all the laws and crashing into like half a million cars. Yes, he knew how Fae drove, since he had made the error of letting her drive him to a party. As soon as he had gotten there, he went straight to the beer table trying not to soothe his nerves. But when she was here in person, it was a whole lot different.

"If you haven't noticed, I live for trouble. I flirt with every girl no matter if she has a boyfriend or not, so..." Alvaro trailed off finishing the last of his dishes and sighed deeply. "I don't think I can do this, Xane. I'll die!" Alvaro whined.

At the mention of Xander protecting him, he lit up a smile decorating his face. "You will?! Oh joy!" Alvaro clapped his hands repeatedly before sitting down behind the couch and pulling himself into a fetal position. "Now do your job."

"Alvy? Where are you?"
    Alvaro winced. He swore that he just called her a few minutes ago. Then he scoffed, remembering briefly her driving skills. The door opened, Fae standing in the doorway with a white halter top and dark blue skinny jeans. Not to mention the black heels that were almost a good six feet. She placed her blue manicured nails over her mouth. Fae's teal eyes made contact with Xander, to which she practically bounced over to him, her long blue hair following after him. She threw her long arms around him and gave him a tight hug.

"Oh, Xander! I didn't know you were here! Alvy told me to come over here as soon as possible." Not really, Alvaro thought, making sure to keep as quiet as he could. "So well, little ol' me, just thought, Hey, I get to see my brother and maybe even cutie Xander!" She pulled away, continuing her small little conversation with herself. "So I was driving and driving and you would not believe this car just cuts right in front of me! I mean I was following the law and everything!"

"Oh my GOD! Shut the hell up!"
    Alvaro bounced from behind the couch, hands over his ears. "I can't take it anymore!"

"There you are!"
    Fae giggled, running around the couch (which proves that she is awesome in walking in heels) and grabbing her brother with a tight hug. "I knew you were around here somewhere. So I thought I'd flush you out with all my talking."

"You do that anyway. Now get off!" Alvaro struggled in her tight grip, but it's known that once Fae has someone in her grip, they were practically trapped.
    [/quote]
    Back to top Go down
    TheMadHattress
    TheMadHattress
    Fearless
    Fearless

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:02 pm

XXXX “See Alvaro you treat your women like toys,” Xander said watching as his friend made his way behind the couch, out of sight. Xander felt for his poor friend, Alvaro had to grow up with the ecstatic Fae. “Of course I’ll protect my meal provider, if not who would feed me,” Xander looked over the side of the couch “How am I supposed to do my job with you crying like a little-.”

XXXXFae burst through the in all her glory. Her heels were as high as even and her hair still long and blue. She must have practically flew over here, or at least broken a few rules that the police were unaware of. Fae had magic ways yes she did Xander did not try to figure it out. In an instant, her eyes caught sight of him and Fae threw her arms around Xander. Xander hugged her back and raised an eyebrow.

XXXX“Don’t you have a husband Fae,” Xander teased, “He must be a wonderful guy, for you to change you name and what not.” Xander listened to her tale of how she got here. It’s amazing that she got here in one piece with minimal damage to her being or her car. As for Alvaro he couldn’t deal with Fae chatter. Score one for Fae, as for Alvaro, well he just entered his own personal hell.

[/quote]
    Back to top Go down
    -x L0ST IN DR3AMS x-
    -x L0ST IN DR3AMS x-
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:02 am

(TheMadHattress is with meh!)

"Oh Xander, hush."
    She placed a finger on her lips and winked. "Rybie doesn't have to know. Besides, I'd rather my last name be a Knight than Robinson. A small affair didn't hurt anyone you know." She blew a kiss, holding away Alvaro with one hand. Even though she looked like fashion model, she still could hold another's weight, literally.

"Stop flirting with my sister!"

"By the way, I do not treat women like toys!" Alvaro called out towards Xander before being smothered again in . "Oh yes you do. Do we have to bring up the Veronica incident again?"

"No. No. That chick was pyscho. She had all these types of guns from nowhere. I can't...I couldn't flirt with another girls while she was around."

"That's the whole point of a girlfriend, Alvaro. To beat the crap out of you if you flirt with other girls."

"Well girlfriends are stupid. Girls are all right."

"And that my brother is why you suck at relationships."

"I do not suck at relationships! I have a perfectly awesome boyfriend right here. Right Xaney-poo."

Disregarding that previous statement, "I missed you oh so much! You can't believe how worried me and mother were getting at home. You practically don't come home anymore!" Fae squeezed, spinning the other in his arms. She pouted, "At least Xaney-poo has the decency to call me!" Alvaro glared at his friend from Fae's arms, still trying to squeeze his way out.

"Since when do you call her!"
    Alvaro kicked and flailed his arms but it was as if it didn't faze her at all. "Mm, well,you see..." Xander started, but was easily cut off by Alvaro. "You're in my sight twenty-four seven! You traitor!" Alvaro yelled. Fae giggled, and squeezed him once more. "And you. You with your gosh darn brother complex."

Fae pouted slightly, releasing her grip slightly. "Oh and I thought that I would have to wash that mouth of soap. That's no fun." Alvaro sighed and whined, "You put that soap in my mouth, and I will kill you." "Oh no you won't.Besides my foot would be in your face before you can even raise your hand. I'll have Xaney to protect me right? "

"He failed at protecting me. What do you think that he would do to help you?"
    Alvaro scoffed, stopping his flailing and glaring at his best friend. "You horrible protector of a best friend!"

Back to top Go down
    Eru-chan
    Eru-chan
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:35 pm

*Kumo stared at the clock... just in five minutes class would be over and the host club would commence.*
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:44 am

That was it...
    The sound...
    The bell finally rang.
    It was over, but JUST the beginning...the Host Club would commence.

Kumo stood outside of the huge doors outside of the not-so abandoned room inside.
    How many members are there...?
    What are they like?
    she wondered.

As her hand reached for the doorknob it opened from the inside and smacked her in the face as she fell over.

"!! T-Teh," a male figure crouched beside her as his head tilted to the side.

Kumo grabbed at her nose and rubbed it groaning and cursing in a low voice.

The boy didn't say a word as he pulled her up to her feet.

"O-Ouchie...Why I oughta..." Kumo's gaze met with the boys.

The Host Club - Page 3 Ven10

"U-Umm..."

"..."

The boy stayed silent as he led her inside to a table beside the window. He pulled out a chair for her and sat after he did so pouring them both tea.
    Kumo took a napkin and checked to see if her nose had bled or not.

"I think this is the part where you apologize..." Kumo said softly.

"..." he stared at her with a blank and confused expression.

Her eye twitched. "Apologize..."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Host Club

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3