Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
The Host Club - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
The Host Club - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
    Forum
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Translator

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

The Host Club

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    K.Dracone
    K.Dracone
    Admin-Tech Head
    Admin-Tech Head

The Host Club - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:18 am

*He is filled with shock as he hears his sister say such a thing but loosens up soon as she says she was joking though he still has a slight blush on his face* Oh i see, well don't run out too far I'm going to need my shirt back ya know... Huh?! my pants??? What do you expect me to walk around in if you have my pants to... and besides we're in school of all places..
    Back to top Go down
    https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:45 am

Kumo sighs softly as she pushes you onto the library carpet; her head facing your waist, her butt in front of your face. "You'll wear my skirt..." she whispered as she pulled off your pants in one go and dropped her skirt, tossing it on your head as she ran out wearing your oversized clothing, heading to the cafeteria where she hid in the kitchen in a cabinet satisfied with her disguise.
    Back to top Go down
    K.Dracone
    K.Dracone
    Admin-Tech Head
    Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:53 am

................ You've got to be kidding me... she better hurry back.. *he stays in the dark corner keeping his body as concealed as possible trying not to be seen by the other students in the library* she can be so spontaneous yet so... *he begins to replay in his head the scene with his sister undressing right in front of him*
    Back to top Go down
    Eru-chan
    Eru-chan
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:16 pm

*After looking at the sky for a few minutes, Mera decided that it was time for her to go find Kumo. So she walks to the library and searches every corner of the enormous library only to find her in a small ball in a dark corner. "Kumo..." Mera trails off as she sense that something isn't right.
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Kumo opens the kitchen cabinet she was hiding in and spots some snacks, so she grabs a few sweets from the counter as she continues hiding and the lunch lady looks around confused.

"I could have sworn..." she ponders as another lunch lady suggests they should just make more.
    Each time they place them in the same spot and Kumo takes them, slowly eating herself into diabetes...maybe...just a little.
    Back to top Go down
    K.Dracone
    K.Dracone
    Admin-Tech Head
    Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:17 pm

*Satoshi sits curled up tightly in the corner shaking a bit out of nervousness as he begins to have all these thoughts: What if some finds me like this?? My reputation how much could it be destroyed?? what would people think of me?! while being bombarded with these thoughts he sees Mera passing by looking for Kumo immediately his eyes enlarge as they go plain white he begins to sweat and he says to himself* (N-no this isn't good she might find me!!) *he holds his breathe and tries to stay as still as possible trying to hide his presence*
    Back to top Go down
    Eru-chan
    Eru-chan
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:24 pm

*She was near, and yet it seemed that she wasn't. Mera looked to the right and found her curled in a tight ball in the shadows. She walked closer and lifted her head up to see clearly. Short crimson hair covered most of the forest green eyes that stared back at her.
    "Well look what we have here, did Kumo force you into this." It sounded more like a statement since Mera already knew the answer. "Anyways want me to bring you a sweater when i find one to cover yourself with?" Mera chuckled as seeing Satoshi with a skirt on was quiet the entertainment today.*
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Kumo groaned softly from her consumption of more than 2,000 delicious, fried, sweet calories. "S-So good..." she rubbed her stomach. If Mera found her she wouldn't run. She couldn't...if anything, Kumo could only roll away at this point.
    Back to top Go down
    Eru-chan
    Eru-chan
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:56 pm

*Mera went to the lost and found to search for something and after finding it she went back to the library to throw a jacket and pants at Satoshi. After a satisfied glance she walked out and started searching class after class but halted after a few to go get some chocolate. Upon entering the kitchen she hears a soft groan coming from one of the cabinets. Smiling evilly Mera gets a bottle of whip cream and as she opens the cabinet she sprays Kumo with it.*
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:18 pm

"Eeep~!!" Kumo squeals and licks her lips that get sprayed realizing its whipped cream she doesn't know if she should feel sick, or open wide. "Eya~ You found me~!" she groaned getting sticky now. "Urr..." she was feeling too lazy to clean herself up. Good thing this was Satoshi's uniform.
    Back to top Go down
    Eru-chan
    Eru-chan
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:48 pm

*Looking at Kumo covered in whip cream Mera couldn't help but smile. "Come on we'll get you some clean clothes." Mera said as she took Kumo's hand and lead her away to the lost and found.*
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Kumo refused as she shook her head.
    "I can just give Satoshi his clothes back now..." she wiped some whipped cream off her cheek.
    "I miss my skirt..." she swayed cutely in place. "C'mon! To the Brary of Lies!" she dragged Mera down the hall to the library where she approached the frightened Satoshi in the same back area he was before.

"Brother Dear...you can have your uniform back now...the Games over," she pouted as she gestured to her whipped cream coated-self.
    "Can we switch now, I sticky," she sighed.
    Back to top Go down
    TheMadHattress
    TheMadHattress
    Fearless
    Fearless

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:16 pm

The Host Club - Page 2 Anime-guy-2

XXXX It came suddenly. The GLOMP! Xander and Alvaro tumbled to the ground. Xander FORCED to carry Alvaro, that was a funny suggestion that wouldn't happen anytime soon. But Xander got up and lugged the hyper blue headed boy for a little whlie. Then Xander stopped and tossed Alvaro over his shoulder and onto the nearest empty couch. "Don't get cheeky," Xander wagged his fingers and then crossed his arms.

XXXXWhat else could Xander do this guy was his best friend, Alvaro, despite them supposed enemeies, was the only one who provided him with the desired entertainment...that is when Alvaro wasn't be annoying. The host club was a product of Alvaro's and Xander's weird and unsual friendship. It all started the moment Xander enetered this detestable place. Arguments broke out everywhere between different groups. Xander couldn't take it. This school was horrible it even broke up best friends but the minute Alvaro walked through the doors of the school, Xander wouldn't let that happen. Sure they argued and fought most of the time, but that's what made thier friendship worth it. That's was the whole resaon of the host club to bring together people and create a calm environment for people to forget boundries and interact. Whatever happend outside host club doors...Hey thats just what happens when Alvaro and Xander get together.

XXXX"Lets talk host club now," Xander sat down and crossed his legs, staring at Alvaro.

Back to top Go down
    -x L0ST IN DR3AMS x-
    -x L0ST IN DR3AMS x-
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:53 pm

The Host Club - Page 2 742991

Alvaro hung onto Xander as if he was some sort of child. He loved piggyback rides especially when it was Xaney-poo who was carrying him around. He smirked when Xander got back up and started moving again. Actually, he was sort of surprised that Xander willed to carry him for that long. Usually, he would have just tossed him off with one of those "Where the H- E- double hockey sticks did he learn that?" moves.

Of course, this had some sort of downfall. Either he was going to have to cook for him. But he did this anyway, so it wouldn't be a surprise. Hmph, that's the only reason that he had a kitchen in his dorm room, just so this fatty could get his specially made meals. Not like he had a problem with serving his very best foods.

Getting to a room, he didn't expect to be thrown onto the nearest couch, upside down. He stared at Xander's feet, and frowned. "You're supposed to be carrying me you lazy bum." He grumbled to himself, and stayed upside down for a while before turning around and sitting on the couch normally.

"Eh, I'd rather talk about women. That's my favorite subject."
    Surely most thought that he was...homosexual considering all of the things that he did to and for his best friends. Trust me, he was definately straight. Considering all of the things that this man had done with women....

"Oh, the host club. Hm, don't we need a bit more people for that?"
    Alvaro stated reaching in his pocket and unraveling a broken piece of a cookie that he had baked this morning. "I just don't want the guy that insulted me in it." He chewed the deliciously sweet cookie, and glanced at Xander.

Back to top Go down
    http://fortheliterateandbored.webs.com
    TheMadHattress
    TheMadHattress
    Fearless
    Fearless

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:48 pm

XXXX "Your right...more people," Xander sighed and looked away. That was going to pose a problem now wasn't it. The male student body at this school wasn't always too friendly or co-operating. Alvaro did bring up a good point, darn that idiot for having strokes of brilliance. He looked back at his blue-haired friend, who was looking upside down at Xander.

XXXX "I don't think I tell you how much you annoy me, enough," Xander rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at Alvaro. Xander laughed, he was hungry now, well, not really he just wanted to make Alvaro work. "So I guess where skipping classes today," Xander liked the thought of that sure it might have been the first day of the new school year, but Xande was already pass his stress limits with what happened earlier. "I agree I don't want to have to break up any fights," Xander sat up straight "Now what's for lunch?"

XXXX Alvaro made the best food, Xander wouldn't dare deny that anytime soon. He smiled leaned forward. Alvaro, even though he was a pain in the but especially with the way he would put Xander in compromising positions, but it was all fun. The funnest part of course being when Xander got his revenge. "Then we can talk about women," Xander sat back further into his chair.
    Back to top Go down
    -x L0ST IN DR3AMS x-
    -x L0ST IN DR3AMS x-
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Alvaro stared at Xander and kicked his legs back and forth. It was getting around lunch time, so he should start making some food. He was pretty much going to have to anyway. Heh, Xander was going to ask for food anytime no matter what it was. Alvaro started towards the small mini kitchen that was practically in almost every room except the bathrooms, classrooms, and ...well, anywhere that he didn't ask for one.

"But I don't wanna cook~!" Alvaro whined crossing his arms, and closing his eyes. Technically, that was a lie, but hey, he was a natural at this type of stuff. But then again, that chick saw through his lie in a second. It wouldn't surprise him if Xander could see through it too.

"Okay look. It wasn't my fault! That chick started it! I was just telling her to get the mess out of my- I mean your music room! And then the dude came in acting all high and mighty!"
    Alvaro fumed, pouting and placing his feet on top of the couch. "It pisses me off!"

Looking from the corner of his eye towards his friends, his smile was wide when Xander said that they could talk about women. When they were done. Hm, a shame. Women. Yum. Like a delicacy that only the right person can partake in.

"Right the host club. First is recruiting, ne?" He asked, getting off of the couch and slipping off his shoes. "Hm, fish, chicken or pork?" He said running his hands through his blue hair, and glancing back at his friend.

[/quote]
    Back to top Go down
    TheMadHattress
    TheMadHattress
    Fearless
    Fearless

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:46 pm

XXXX "Well there's always the option of posting flyers," Xander scowled "but that's too elementary for me to be content with." He stood up and walked over to the kiten and sat on one of the high stools and rested his elbows on the counter. Alvaro was getting ready to cook up something delicious. Where was he the first two years Xander came to this school. The torture of having to eat the cafeteria food. Bleh. Xander shook his head lightly and came back to his senses. "Then there is the option of personally inviting people," Xander reached for the grapes that were in a bowl in front of him. To heck with decoration, Xander wanted to eat it. He plopped the grape into his mouth and listen to Alvaro.

XXXX"Very true, he was very annoying," Xander agreed with his friend before returning back to the subject of food. "I want beef," Xander said purposefully being difficult. "I'll take the pork this time, but you better have some time of beef dish prepared for dinner," Xander ate another grape. "I just say we focus on bringing in the women then focus on the guys," Xander ran a hand through his hair. "Guys are bound to gravitate to where a bunch of fine ladies are hanging out," Xander raised an eyebrow "Am I right?"

[[OCC: I know I'm being a very lazy poster... sorry]]
    Back to top Go down
    -x L0ST IN DR3AMS x-
    -x L0ST IN DR3AMS x-
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Alvaro glared at Xander and sighed, slipping on the dark blue apron. It was some sort of of a kink with Alvaro that he had to have his blue one, all the time, regardless what it was. He hated orange, just because it was the direct opposite of blue. His favorite color was...pink. "Rawr." Alvaro murmured in response of his "posting flyers" suggestion.

Personally inviting people was a good idea, but it wasn't Alvaro's forte'. Just look what happened in the music room. If anything, Alvaro would say something to make someone angry and then only make them hate him more. That was the downside of being Alvaro. Everyone hated him. Well most people anyway.

Alvaro took out the marinated pork chops from the refrigerator, closing it shut with his hip. Yes, he had been here previously cooking just like he had been in every other room. Taking out a grill and placing it on the counter, he looked back towards Xander. "I didn't say that I was making beef, you mooch." He hit him on the head with the metal tongs nearby.

"And I like the aspect of inviting women. That should be interesting." He mused turning back to the heated grill, and placing a few chops on the grill. "However, I'm not the one that women usually look for, ya know."
    Back to top Go down
    Eru-chan
    Eru-chan
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:41 pm

*Watching how cruel Kumo was to her brother Mera couldn't help but smile. Sure it was mean to use her brother's uniform and then give it back all sticky but Mera couldn't help but give a soft chuckle. -Ring- "Come on you two thats the bell" Mera said as she watched Satoshi glare at Kumo.*
    Back to top Go down
    K.Dracone
    K.Dracone
    Admin-Tech Head
    Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:06 pm

*Satoshi quickly snatches his uniform and dresses in it while handing over Mera's clothes back to her. Now the only problem was his outfit had food stains on it but this is better than people seeing him in a girls outfit.. He sighed and stood to his feet* We'll be sure to settle this at home. *he says as he walks off to his class with his hands in his pocket ignoring the fact that his clothes are ruined because everyone had their bad days and it wasn't like Satoshi was like this all the time so he didn't pay much attention to his clothing issue.*
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:34 am

Kumo smiled softly as she switched back into her clean clothes as she jumped on Satoshi's back.
    "To class we go~" she laid her head on his shoulder as she kept her legs crossed around him.
    Kumo's class was directly across from Satoshi's.

Today they would hopefully announce the opening of the Host Club.

"I'm sorry Satoshi...for messing up your clothes," she whispered cuddling with him as he walked down the hall. She knew he didn't care much about his clothes, but she still felt like she should apologize.

Kumo planted a small sympathetic kiss on his cheek.
    Back to top Go down
    Eru-chan
    Eru-chan
    Uprising Star
    Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:49 pm

*Watching Kumo and Satoshi walk away, Mera decided to go to her class. Walking to her class there were many people that were just blocking the hallway by standing there. Mera really didn't like crowds like this so when she got to her homeroom she sat down in a far corner near the window.*
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Kumo looked back at Mera as she was still clasped onto Satoshi's back.
    "See ya later Mera~!" Kumo waved as she then laid her head on his shoulder.
    "Can we skip Nii-san...?" she whispered in his ear softly.
    Back to top Go down
    K.Dracone
    K.Dracone
    Admin-Tech Head
    Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:00 am

*Satoshi walked along carrying his sister on his back just wondering why the negative side of life seems to target him but all he could do is sigh and not worry about it. he suddenly felt the kiss on his cheek and had a slight blush and soon following he heard his sisters voice crawl into his ear almost causing him to become dazed but he catches himself before he does* U-Uh you want to skip class?? What's this all about all a sudden??
    Back to top Go down
    KumoKittDawn
    KumoKittDawn
    Top Recruiter
    Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Kumo's arms wrapped around him as she continued to whisper.
    "It's just...we don't seem to get enough time together anymore..."
    Her eyes narrowed slightly.

"And plus!" her eyes lit up.
    "The Host Club is going to be announced during next class, and it'll be opened so we can get there first if we don't go to class like everyone else!"
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Host Club   The Host Club - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Host Club

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next