Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Brothel Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Brothel Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:34 pm

"Hmph...useless woman. I poisoned Sekadai, and removed the threat of a third party getting involved...and still she gets captured. Kill her if you want but you will be paralyzed within the next 3 minutes, and you wont get far no matter how fast you run. Besides Maya's body as a puppet will be quite beneficial to me."

Harema's index finger twitches just slightly as the string in the doorway seemingly disappears.

"Also please don't interfere with Sekadai, i assure you aside from the poison whe wont be personally harmed by me. She shall simply be incapacitated."

As Harema finishes he turns around, from the sleeves of his large kimono shirt comes another pair of hands.

"If Maya can't finish it then i shall takes matter into my own hands. Sureddo."

All 20 of Harema's fingers become rigid as the sound of strings being plucked, and loud chattering can be heard throughout the entire brothel.

"Harema, you shit faced spider freak, get me out of this!!"

Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Sekadai removes her katana from Maya's throat and moves so that she is to the right side of Maya.

You should pick your partners more wisely Maya..

Sekadai looks up at Harema with her katana pointed at him though the blade part of her katana turned to her left.

What business do you have with me for you to come all the way here?
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:55 pm

"Yes I damn sure object," Rin replied to Ian through tears that streamed
over a raged expression.
The people she protected her whole life...
Her partners...
Her family...
were split into pieces in front of her and Ian dare ask if she
was willing to walk away?!

"You will pay for this..." she glared through tears at Harema
as her hand slowly gripped her hilt.

Rin-Chan... her blade entered her thoughts.

"If not today...tomorrow, but be assured the rest of my life will be dedicated to
your death you spineless piece of shit," Rin drew her katana as a mist began
to fill the room.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:24 pm

"Huh... it can't be helped then. Sorry Harema, I would have loved to go peacefully and be neutral. Even though I'm a Ken wa Kami... I do have a preference to help women."

Dang... there goes that chance. And he only made Rin even more angry. How nice.

A lightly blue tinged, clear sword appears in Ian's hand as he shifts his stance slightly.

"Well, I'll go first!"

Ian led the charge with a strike at Harema's midsection.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:16 pm

"Hmph...I tried..."

As Ian tries to slash, his sword is stopped by an "invisible force". Harema's fingers twitch as several strings are holding back his Sword.

"You aren't the most battle oriented of the Ken wa Kami. Meet my Sword: Sureddo"

Harema moves another finger as string wraps around Ian's blade. He then flexes all his other fingers, as an enormous web of string "appears" all over the brothel.

"Move another inch and I'll slice you to pieces. Sheath your blade and I'll lax the string. And I shall take that hate milady. I know the pain of having what you love taken from you, and it is exactly that reason that I am doing this. Rest assured when I have fulfilled my goal you can have my head, if you can take it that is."

Harema says all this without turning around. He then returns his attention to Sekadai.

"As I've told Ian, your presence here and capturing came as fortunate coincidence to our real target. No hard feelings but having you free would be a detriment to our plans. Now if you would please put your blade down and release Maya. Your resistance will be futile momentarily. In fact the side of your body that was poisoned first should be getting numb at this point."

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Sekadai begins to notice the numbest on the side of her body as she looks over to Rin and Ian then back to Harema.

I'll put away my katana once you let all these people go, there's no need to put them in this kind of situation.

Sekadai leaps off her off foot that isn't numb reaching the entrance to Rin's building she tosses her katana to Rin.

Take that my temple will you, just stick in the ground in front of it please and thank you. And once again it was nice meeting you Rin

She gives a smile and immediately then leaps up to Harema on her one good foot

Okay, let's go. As far Maya you can rescue her, or she'll just have to learn to break free on her own.

Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Rin kept her sword sheathed as her feet positioned into
a ballet pose.

She dashed gracefully with dance-like movements towards
Harema as a trail of water is left behind her
and her body becomes transparent, but still visible as she goes through
the strings with ease.

"Adage' petite jete'" she said lowly to herself as she leaps and disappears
and appears behind Harema and draws her blade quickly and slashes downwards in an attempt to
decapitate him.

Adage: with ease
Petite Jete': A small jump in ballet

Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 pm

A tentacle of light blue energy reaches out to grab Sekadai's sword and pull it toward him quickly. A weapon like this should not clatter to the ground... it was too well made.

The blade in Ian's hand dissipates as the strings around it wrap themselves around air, the next second a small lightly blue tinged barrier appears around him.

"Do not mind me, I'll only jump in if she needs assistance."

Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Rin's blade stops a hair's width away from Harema's neck. He flexes his bottom left hand as Sekadai is suddenly wrapped by string. Her body becomes paralyzed as the poison's effect finally reaches her whole body.

"Rin-san if you continue fighting me I shall have to incapacitate you like Sekadai."

As if on cue, hoards of small spiders become noticeable on numerous strands of string. A few begin crawling along Rin's blade.

"Arachnid Nursery: Nurturing"

A hoard of spiders converge on Sekadai's body, completely covering it. Soon they all retract into the "cocoon" Sekadai is now wrapped in. As they all disappear the "cocoon" collapses. Harema then turns around facing the blade directly.

"Well Rin? Will you leave peacibly?"

Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Rin shakes her blade as the small spiders drop and she sheathes
it as she becomes transparent once again
and flips landing beside Ian and spits at the ground in front of Harema.

"This stall in your death is not from fear..." Rin gazes at Sekadai.
She was more concerned about Sekadai's life, and if it could be saved
by her complying, if only now, she was willing.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 pm

"Ive already given my reasoning and resolve. Your anger is only in placation of yourself. Maya you can get yourself out. I'm going to contact "him" now and warn Shiori and Amaya that their charge is on its way. And before I take care of business."

Harema looks at both Rin and Ian, his eyes full of pure hatred, however its hatred not directed toward either of them.

"And if either one of you all see Akemi Souchiro, tell him the Tsuchigumo and Shitara Clan are coming for his head."

As he finishes his body dissipates into several small spiders as they disperse amongst the string, which has seemingly disappeared.

"Harema, you shit faced four armed, 8 eyed freak! Let me out of this ****ing bondage!!
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:35 pm

"Oh man, Akemi? Egads... what could he have done this time. But, before I ponder that..."

Ian points his towards Maya, as a coating of blue energy envelops and traps her, then drags her towards Ian and Rin.

"You're going to be very useful. You see, my friend over here is a bit mad at your partner, who I remind you, left you to our pleasures. She would love to take her frustrations out on you right about now, and I have no reason to stop her... unless of course, you answer my questions."

Either way, this should hopefully help Rin somehow...

Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Rin stood there as she sheathed her sword and stared at the decapitated
body of one of her friends.

She had a flashback...

Rin...you are right...
I was reckless, and I've come to the conclusion
the baby has no reason to suffer for it...
I have decided to be the Mother you always said I could be!

Rin's eyes teared up as she walked over to the body and took off a bracelet
that adorned it.

She tried not to cry...
She couldn't speak...
Her mouth had gone dry, and her knees were going weak.

The memories came racing as she was surrounded by the bits
and pieces of her family.

Subconsciously she put on the bloody bracelet and stared into
nothingness.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Ian cast a glance to the trapped Harema, before proceeding over to Rin, still maintaining his added level of security over her.

How cruel. They deserved a proper burial, rather than to be displayed like this... with string marks still visible on them. Heads, legs, fingers, noses, all strewn about. It was all just one pale bloody mess.

"Rin..."

He put a hand on her shoulder gently, as his eyes attempted to drift to her point of view. However, something stopped him.

As he swept his gaze on the scene, he saw something familiar. A sword, to be specific. One he himself had crafted, specifically at the owner's request... it couldn't be...

That could be verified later. Rin needed his meager attention.

Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Maya gritted her teeth as her partner left.

"Sh*t faced spider freak...Electro Storm"

Maya's body begins to cackles static as Arashi begins to float around her. Moments later the blade slams into the ground in front of her as a massive sworl of wind surrounds her, before dissipating. Maya's body has disappeared, however a gust of wind carries her voice.

"Hehe Ian-kun you might wanna head home~ i promise you'll have a wonderful time."

As the wind dies down her voice transforms into laughter before dying with the wind.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Kobo begins rushing through the brothel going off the information he gathered from citizens near and within the brothel. He thrusts himself inside Rin's shop pointing his katana out in front of him with his left hand towards them both. The katana is angled out in such a way that he'd be able to strike Ian or Rin immediately if it came to that.

Don't bother asking what I'm doing I'm sure you both know. Tell me where she is!

Kobo's pupils have a piercing glare as he stands there with his weapon drawn. His body is still as a statue. Kobo couldn't hold back his anger, his leader had been captured and not knowing exactly who did it he had to intimidate every person involved until he could finally spot the victim.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brothel Town

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Adventure Rp :: Ken no Jidai-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com