Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Brothel Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Brothel Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:28 am

Skilled with the swords in several ways Sekadai began to think upon those words. Well could do no harm to offer her a different type of position. She didn't want to get too personal though so she decided to get straight to the point.

Why stay here and dance in a town like this? Your skilled with the sword perhaps you should find something else to do maybe open up your own swordsmanship academy or join a group of justice seeking swordsman. You wouldn't have to give up dancing either more than likely you'd end up dancing on a different floor where people would actually go to see your dances for the right reasons..

Sekadai noticed Rin's sudden silence which was a prayer. Sekadai respected that and stayed seated silently awaiting for her to finish
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:30 am

Akemi walks back into his room noticing the sleeping girls.

"Hmph..."

He leaves the money on the side of the bed, giving them each their normal large tip. He then regarbs himself and grabs Mira-a. He walks to where the others are gathered covering his mouth with his usual mask.

"Sekadai...Ian... Unusual to see you here..."

He leans on the wall next to them closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:39 am

Rin finishes and looks up at her.
"Half of the girls here are defenseless...and my dance is nothing more than a dance...
All who expect more...meet my Krita-Yuga," she motions to her blade.

"And is it not justice to protect the weak...?
The girls here...
They treat themselves like lowlifes...and cheap vessels...
But some feed their daughters that resulted from rape with this blood money...
Some send money to their families oversea...
And these girls need protection to continue their worthy causes...
No one sells their body for enjoyment...
That's why I stay...
I am skilled...and perhaps I deserve more...
But so do they..."
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:48 am

"Well that's good to hear Sekadai. Ahh, Akemi, how have you been?"

Upon hearing her reasons, Ian secretly respected the Chinese woman that ignored him. It made him want to do her a service, there had to be something to be fixed or made...hmm.

Gears in motion.

"Ms. Chi, would you happen to have seen a rather sweaty man in his mid 40's walk into here?"
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:51 am

Sekadai smiled a bit at Rin's response. There were some good and bad thins about the motif but generally good. She was pleased though that Rin was not putting aside her skills with the sword.

Ahh, well that's wonderful of you acting as a type of guardian. Well I won't further question your actions it isn't my place and I'm no frequent visitor or anything. Not to mention I'm only 17 haha, my opinions matched up with an adults doesn't get very far unless they know certain things about me like who I am. If one day you ever need training or anything you can always stop by the League of Samurai Temple. We help train those who use their weapon for the right and just reasons.

She notices another familiar voice she looks as she see's Akemi.

Oh hello there Akemi, yea I'm just here giving myself a personal tour on how things are within Japan. I haven't been out and about for quite sometime. I'm a bit afraid to ask though if it would be usual for you to come here.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 am

"You are permitted to call me Rin," she looked at the boy.
"Only customers refer to my last name...and I am sorry to say this...
But I see seas of men throughout my day...your simple description is not
enough for me to identify a specific person..."

The room began to fill with light as the new day settled in.

"Perhaps one day I will take you up on your offer Ms. Sekadai..."
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:00 am

"I'm doing well...Simply came here for my usual intermission break..."

He chuckles at Sekadai.

"You're wise to be wary of that question. But I suppose I can't dally here all day...again. O yesh Sekadai, I do believe we'll be crossing paths sometime soon. No hard feelings, simply part of my job."

With that he walks toward the exit. As he steps into the sunlight, his image shatters as he seemingly disappears.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:11 am

Sekadai pays attentions to the last set of words he says. Sekadai's eyelids fall just a bit as she sighed..

A girl can never get a break in this world can she? A 17 year old shouldn't have to go through this much..

She turns back in her seat now facing Rin once again.

Well Rin I hope I didn't take too much of your time I understand it's morning and you have to start your performances.

Sekadai slips her hands down a small pouch she carries with her.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:42 pm

..... HOOOOOOOOWL!!!!!!!!!
Daitan shut up! It's hard enough to sleep with the league of super friends in their talking of justice and righteous whores.
What?! They're interesting and I felt left out of all that justice feeling...
So? We're mercenaries, NOT heroes or even real Samurai anymore.
Koga...
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:42 pm

******As Sekadai puts her hand inside her pouch she feels a sudden, sharp, stinging pain in her finger.*****
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Her hand stops suddenly as she feels the sting, she makes her face not show any signs of something being wrong, she continues and slips her hand out her pocket placing a nice size of bills on the counter table for Rin.

Use it for the good, I believe you will.

She manages a smile before she abruptly raises from her seat and quickly walks to the outside
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:15 pm

"As expected of the leader of the League...Maya ill leave her to you. The brothel should fall easily without her presence."

"Of course Harema-chan~"

As Sekadai leaves the brothel she notices her vision blurring with increasing speed, as the pain from her finger soon moves not only through her hand but also up her arm.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Sekadai places her hand on her hilt leaning against a wall not forcing herself to move on as her visions worsens.

This must be some kind of assassination.. stinging.. a needle, possibly led by string..
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Rin bows respectfully as Sekadai takes her leave.
That was...strange to say the least...
She places the bills into a small box and sits in the center of the room
awaiting her customers as she feels something is off.
Her sword laid in her lap as the music produced by the bamboo in the zen garden
fills the room.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Damn guy, can't even meet up correctly... oh well. Back to the Mountain then.

"Well, I have no more business here. Good bye Rin."

As Ian is walking outside, he sees Sekadai standing still while leaning against the wall. Weird.

"Hey, Sekadai, is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Sekadai could her Ian's voice, couldn't hurt at all to let someone know that something was wrong with her. She possibly figured out why but assuming wouldn't be the best case.

N-no.. Not really, my vision is suddenly starting to fade away.. It happened recently when i felt a pain strike my finger..
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:55 pm

"O my my we can't have that now, can we? Pulling Slack"

As Ian attempts to exit the brothel, he feels the sensation of something like string in the doorway. Suddenly the string becomes taut as Ian is sent flying back several feet, as a soft but very noticeable male voice is heard from above.

"Now now, Ian-kun...we can't have you interfering with Sekadai...Even in her state I don't believe Maya could handle you and the Leader of the League. Let's have some fun shall we?"

As the voice finishes, several of the rooms in the brothel open as several "customers" and "workers" step out, they all have the same appearance: Pale skin as if theyve been dead for some hours, completely red eyes giving them the impression of having been choked to death, and a stiff jerky controlled manner. They all rush to Ian attempting to attack him en masse.

Outside as Sekadai begins to succumb more to the poison, she hears a faint whistling noise as 4 shuriken speed past her burying themselves into a wall.

"Now now be a good hostage, and just go quietly, Sekadai-kun~"

Out of the corner of her eye, Sekadai sees Maya standing with a shuriken between each of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:13 pm

"Tsch. Who do you think I am?"

As Ian regains his footing, he simply walks toward the door as a lightly tinged blue barrier surrounds him, repelling the puny puppets.

"If it's only regular people, I don't even have to exert a percent of my power. Come out of hiding, I'd much prefer to talk this out."

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Sekadai smirks slipping out her katana towards Maya

You'd be mistaken to think you can take me hostage. Right now you're already in a tight bind so you can just back away and save yourself the struggle.

Sekadai sheathes her katana and stand with her right hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:22 pm

"Hmph...perhaps you underestimate the situation you're in Ian Konzoku."

There is a slight twanging sound as the bodies of every worker/customer are suddenly sliced into several pieces. Immediately after that a medium sized web "appears" before Ian, a large chattering is heard as an immense amount of small spiders crawl from the ceiling down the web into the center.

"Ninpou - Arachnid Nursery: Propogation"

The spiders all converge into the center of the web before coalescing together into Harema's body.

"A honor to meet you member of the Ken wa Kami..."

"O? Hmm...Harema-chan! Your poison is shit, she can still stand!"

Maya pouts like a child as she yells at Harema inside.

"O well..."

Maya throws all of ther shuriken in her hands as they fly seemingly random towards Sekadai.

"Ninpou - Magnetic Recall"

She holds out her hands, as the shuriken she threw into the wall earlier suddenly come flying back towards Maya with Sekadai now in the middle of both sets of shuriken.

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Sekadai squats having the shuriken clash into each other after they clash Sekadai walks towards Maya at a normal pace with her right hand on her hilt

Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 pm

"Maybe I am. But in my defense, sending corpses after me is a bit insulting."

Ian claps his hands in interest as his barrier dissipates.

"What a cool entrance. By that, it's also an honor to meet you Mr....."

He hears the man's name from outside.

"Mr. Harema. So, what are the reasons behind your actions? I assume you're trying to capture Sekadai. And by distracting me here, you've already cut down one threat, and you've apparently poisoned her... but why?"
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Harema sighs at Maya's berations.

"Yes as you've heard from my....partner... I am Harema Tsuchigumo. We didn't come here in mind to capture Sekadai-san. Our actual target, actually noticed us last nite and evaded us unfortunately. However when another member of the Ken wa Kami and the Leader of the League showed up, why would we let the opportunity pass? But even this too is a contingent to our main plans. I honestly dont have the proper preperations to fight or capture you...so if you would take milady there and leave I'll happily let you go...for now. However i request that you not try to rescue Sekadai-san."

"Bah! ill have to use my Sword...Arashi-kun time to wake up~"

Maya pulls one of the Fuma Shuriken from her back as it splays open to display all four of its blades. As it opens fully an immense blast of wind erupts from the shuriken leaving a large crater beside Maya.

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Sekadai continues walking towards Maya in the same manner, eventually their distance only being about 4 feet distance apart from each other. Sekadai raises her left hand and holds it out in front of her and her palm facing straight at Maya.

Bind.

Immediately thick string like Musou lashes out of Sekadai's hand binding itself tightly around Maya and forces her down to the floor from the sudden force of the Musou. Sekadai then places the tip of her katana at Maya's throat.

Try and break free then you'll lose your life. Harema, take you and your little partner away from here I'm being kind of not to just kill her right now.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:14 pm

"It's nice to see someone understands the meaning of talking things out. I would happily oblige myself, as a neutral party, I only need the approval of the women in question..."

What a nice chance. He could go back home and start making more swords.

As long as Sekadai didn't actually need his help. Neutral or not, he was friends with her.

"Oi! You need any help Sekadai?"

He peered outside, and gulped. Maybe not... she was a leader.

"Objections, Rin?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothel Town   Brothel Town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brothel Town

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Adventure Rp :: Ken no Jidai-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com