Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:18 am

"No, it's alright..." she said quietly, "I was just a little surprised. It's better to be expected rather than be surprised like I was." she said with a small smile.

How cute...

It had slipped into her mind when he rubbed the back of his head cutely. She had not noticed she had thought it but when she did she blushed a little and looked away, afraid that he had heard that.

Looking up, she scanned the food that went on the conveyor belts and reached over picking something she liked off of it and set it down on the tray. She was not sure how something like this would work but she would try to prove herself to him on tomorrow's exam. Because she has never showed her true potential, no one believes that she will pass the exam.

I have to...
it's the only way...
the only way I can pro-

Her thoughts suddenly stopped, she had to stop them because once she started she'd never get out of her mind and she knew it would be rude to keep to her thoughts rather then try to interact with the person in front of her, the one person she seemed to feel comfortable around. Not only that but she had always wanted to talk to him like this, even if it will never go anywhere...student and teacher was all she knew it'd be. She had accepted it already, even though she did not want to.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Meanwhile at the "Темный Котенок"
*Purjatore sat over his balcony watching the courtyard in the aftermath of Final's Training, the bodies of incapacitated students littered the ground as Majo and Kishi stood perusing the field for any more challengers* Hmph my prized students..... perhaps the Магия Святилище will provide some decent competition this year....

*Majo sighed as she closed her Kisetsu Taiten, the large tome disappeared from her hands as she turned to her brother* is this is the competition we're up against we'll never finish....
*Kishi sheathed his katana as he turned examining the body of an unconscious student* no worries Majo im sure we can find someone worthy in the finals....
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:26 am

A small sleepy puppy planted itself in front of Zen's feet as it glanced over at you.
"Ahem..." Maya sighed with an aggravated look. "You never came to the Parent Teacher Conference..." she glared.

Zai rubbed the back of his head again with a small chuckle.
"Sorry May...Kinda got distracted," he blushed very lightly.
"I promise to be on top of my game tomorrow,"
"No, not tomorrow. Tomorrow is student introductions. Темный Котенок's Students will be here to get a taste of the competition for the finals..." Maya returned to her human form.

"You had BETTER be on top of the game tomorrow..." Maya walked away and glanced at Ioshi with a respectful goodbye.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:32 am

Ioshi looked at the puppy then away, now feeling bad for having distracted the man, even though they have only been together for about 10 minutes since the incident happened.

Was it my fault that he got in trouble? Maybe it had been a bad idea...

When the teacher walked away she looked back over to her food then reached up and slipped a piece of loose hair behind her ear. She turned to Zai, "I'm sorry if that had anything to do with me..." she said, she really wanted to make sure it had not been because of him.

But hearing that the students from the competition school were coming had made her a little more nervous. She was not ready for the final's just yet.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:38 am

Zai smiled as he planted himself in a seat and twirled some spaghetti around his fork.
"It's not your fault...I'm a naturally distracted person...and don't worry...Student's will just be meeting each other and signing up...no finals just yet..."

Maya stood outside of the cafeteria with rabbits ears, eavesdropping.
Hmph...I can hear how distracted you've become from her...but why...? Some sort of jealousy was sprouting in her.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:50 am

Ioshi stood for a moment before she moved and hesitantly sat down in the seat across from him. "Okay..." she said, "I don't know if I'll be ready for the final. I'm not...a very strong individual..." she whispered as she munched on the fruit cup she had gotten.

"I mean...I've always been a weak person and I had hoped that coming to a school like this would help me.." she whispered before taking another bite of fruit.

Her mother's words entered her mind.

Do not let anyone bring you down. You...and only you can bring yourself to the top.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:11 am

"I beg to differ..."
Zai put his hand to his forehead with a small sigh and shake of his head.
"You seem pretty strong to me...and I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong...you just have to share some of that talent you have though..." his stare was directed at the rising yellow gold moon.

"Just make sure you rest up...I would put all my money on you with no doubts,"

I can't stand that...
When strong people believe in everything, but themselves...
Don't hold yourself back...
You get further without the shackles of doubt around your ankles...
That loose free feeling...
It's a feeling to get used to...

Zai finished his spaghetti and sipped his wine in perfect silence.
"We'll have a few days to spar before the Final's...so don't worry...I'll be here for you at all hours..."

Maya's eyes widened.
You're doing it again dammit...

Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:20 am

Ioshi watched him, unsure of what he meant by that then looked down. She finished the fruit cup before she bit her bottom lip.

It was not that the girl had doubt's, it was jut that there was no one out there who pushed her into believing in herself or believing she could do well. Of course, when you had friends who never treated you with respect, it was bound to happen.

I wish you were here...
She whispered into her mind and an image of her little brother came into view.

Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 24ad2a10

She had also done this for him. Her brother had died not too long before she had arrived at this school, and he had always been the one to push her, to tell her how much he believed in her and how good she was doing. Without him, she felt as if her world had come crashing down. She was trying, she really was.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:19 am

Maya growled as she approached from behind him.
"Zai Sweetie..." she said venomously. "We have tournament planning to do." she growled at him. She hated when he didn't pay attention to his workload.

"Tournament...?" he gave Maya a lost expression.
"OH. THE tournament."

"Yes Zai, the only freaking tournament."

Zai began to laugh at Maya's frustrations with him.

"Well Miss Okitoshi...It seems no matter how old I get...I have a curfew," he rubbed the back of his head with a soft smile. "I will see you tomorrow,"

Maya cuffed his arm with hers and began to walk off into the halls.
Must you always do that...?
her eyes narrowed slowly.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:39 am

Ioshi looked up at the woman, her teacher and she sighed. She guessed this had been wrong and teachers should not have been allowed to get this close to students. Especially with the tournament coming up. There was a chance they would either die or be kicked out of the school.

"That is fine. See you tomorrow then." she said giving him a small smile. It would have been time for all students to return to their dorms soon anyways. She had forgotten she was wearing his jacket still, but she could not imagine how mad that lady had gotten.

Was it her fault? Was she jealous? She wondered why there seemed to be tension in the air now, what had gone wrong?

Looking down at the salad she had picked and the sauce she knew she'd have to eat it for energy but now she was not all that hungry. Her stomach had butterflies bumping into the sides and her stomach kept turning with a feeling she did not understand.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:51 am

Posted on The Assignments Bulletin in The Hall
-Tournament Training Commences the Next Morning-

You have to fight an instructor or a student from the opposing school.

(Things to consider and expect when facing your opponent)

Maya Okinawa
Dislikes: Thunder and Lightning, Small Dogs, People Who Mock her Height
Abilities: Speed and Time Manipulation and the Ability to change into Animals
Weapons: 2 Interchangeable Blades

Zai Sen "Sin" Nyte
Likes: Short Girls, Cooking/Baking, Close and Awkward Hugs, Kids
Dislikes: Husky Women, Math, Obnoxious People, Non-Oriented Families,
Abilities: Able to Read Minds by Choice, Element Lightning or Electricity
Weapons: A Quarter Staff

Last edited by KumoKittDawn on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:23 am

Ioshi finished off her salad before she stood up and walked out of the dining hall. For a moment she decided on going for a little walk first. Although as she walked by the Bulletin she watched people snickering and girls smirking to themselves. When she got to the front she read through it before she froze as she read it over.

Quote :
Zai Sen "Sin" Nyte
Likes: Short Girls, Cooking/Baking, Close and Awkward Hugs, Kids

Either she was jealous...or it's because he's a player....and he must do this all the time.

Shaking her head she moved back down the hall and gazed down, it was his jacket.

Oh little brother...how I wish you were hear to help me out and give me some advice.

Continuing to walk to got to her dorm room and unlocked the door stepping inside. Taking his jacket off she set it on the chair in her room before she just collapsed on the bed. After a few moments with her eyes closed the world blackened.

~~~

Not knowing how long it had been the sun rose and shined in her face, the sun always came up early in the morning.With a groan she opened her eyes and sat up. She rubbed her eyes before looking down and noticing she was still wearing what she wore yesterday.

"Great..." she said and moved out into the hall with a towel and change of clothes. She moved to the showers and showered, changed, and brushed her teeth. After drying her hair in her room she put it up once more before dressing and folded Zai's jacket and walked out. "I have to face him...sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:00 am

"I believe it just became sooner..." Sin referred to your earlier comment: "sooner or later"
"Good morning Lady Okitoshi. Have you chosen who you're fighting for todays spar?" he rustled his lime green hair as he sipped his coffee.

It was 6 am. The sun rose and shone through the schools stain glass windows.
"Maya's already on the field. Her first fight started at..." he looked at his watch as he walked beside you down the hall.

"4 this morning...she has a long list. I got lucky this year. Not too many people selected me. I wonder why," he chuckled with a wink.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:15 am

Jumping Ioshi turned to look at the professor and she looked down. She had not expected him to just appear like that. "G-g-good morning..." she muttered more nervous now than ever.

"I...didn't really sign up for anyone or request anyone..." she told him and shook her head, "So I have no one to spar with." she said then shook his head as she looked down at his jacket. "Um..here!" Sh said as she handed him his jacket.

"Th-thank you for letting me borrow this yesterday..." she said softly. She did not know why she was so nervous now, but she could not help it. He could read minds and after what she had read yesterday she just could not look him in the eyes. Maybe it was because she just did not know how to handle these types of things.

"B-but I had not really planned to spar with any teachers...I'd rather not have someone tell me what I'm doing wrong all the time before the tournament...."
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:23 am

"Don't think about it that way," Zai accepted his jacket with a bow.
"Think of it as...as a calm test run. We don't tell you what you're doing wrong. We just observe and analyze your fighting style for your tournament application so that you're matched with the most compatible opponent."

He looked out the window as he saw a large white tiger clawing away at a student.
"Mm...Maya is...being rough today. I wonder what's on her mind..." he said in a low whisper as he shook his head.

"Just don't think of it as such a tense activity...It's actually relaxing to show people what you've got." Zai smiled softly as he pushed a strand of her hair away from in front of her face.

"I never noticed...how short you are..." he looked away with a light blush.
"Uh...disregard that."
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:51 am

Ioshi listened to what he said, she was about to speak to him again when he had moved a strand of hair and said what he said.

Quote :
"I never noticed...how short you are..."

It rang in her ears for a little bit before she blushed and looked down. "You kind of already said it, there's no point in disregarding something like that." she answered then shook her head.

"But..anyways, I have no one to train with..." she wanted to get back onto the other subject. "what should I do?" she asked. She might as well figure this out here and now.

Glancing out the window she watched Maya and the other student, it seemed as if this pairing as they call it would never work. How can you be paired up with someone who was compatible when you could barely beat your own teacher?

"If you have nothing to do, would you be willing to help me train? Or at least do that she is doing...?" she asked cautiously, making sure not to say something that may bother him too much.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:31 am

Zai chuckled softly.
"Of course I would be willing. A lovely (short) young girl such as yourself does not need to ask, follow me,"

Zai ruffled his lime green hair as he exited the school with Ioshi into the field.
A small open cabin held many weapons as he stood with his arms crossed.
"Perhaps...you should wear this, just to be sure you don't get too hurt..."

Zai placed a black studded jacket around Ioshi.
"The electoral current won't flow as strongly...Let me know when you're ready."
The ground began to crackle as the sky started to cloud and darken as electricity spiraled around him.
Zai threw his shirt to the side revealing his slender built abdomen as his heart rate increased.
"Mm...this should be interesting. I can't wait to see what you've got,"
Electricity swirled around his legs.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:58 am

Ioshi followed him with a light blush on her cheeks. Despite what she found out about him, he still made her blush.
When they arrived at the cabin she watched as he put the jacket on her.

Confusion showed plain on her face until the electricity built up around him and realization hit her just like that electricity would.

She was a little nervous and a little scared at his sudden surge. She had not been expecting it but she shook her head as she took a deep breath. She had to calm down and not let this stop her, although she could not stop starring at his chest and she tried hard not to blush. She knew that when she got hit it would hurt her, but she's read about how to stop this and she's practiced it many times. Without much help from anybody around she watched him for a moment.

It was a good thing she was wearing something she could run in. The wind began to pick up around them both and it blew her hair out behind her.

Her usual dark brown eyes swirled with power and they turned purple with a swirl of green running around.

"Okay...' she said, still having her innocent, soft, shy voice.

Suddenly the wind grew stronger, she stayed where she was but the branches on tree's began to move as if it was a storm and leaves were being ripped from their branches by the sheer power of the wind.

She moved quickly, using the wind to push her forward as she ran towards him, a soft glow in her hands.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:53 am

Zai's eyes widened as Ioshi had rushed towards him and he side-stepped so that you rushed passed him as he grabbed your hands by the wrists and you could feel his shirtless chest pressed against your back.

"Woah...you scared me for a moment..." he whispered in your ear.
A crowd of girls and other students sat in the side-lines watching the brawls.

I'm going defensive...
I really don't want to hit her...
So...
Let's just see if she can hit me...
Ahh, Ms. Okitoshi...why must you make it so difficult for me...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Ioshi's eyes widened, even though she had propelled herself with the wind, moving faster than usual he still side stepped faster than her. It seemed like she would have to try something different.

Feeling his chest against her back made her wan to blush but she held it back, for once she was not that shy little girl.

"I apologize..." she said before she glanced up at the tree near by, it's branches rocking back and forth.

She knew she could not let him keep her like this, because then she would just be open to his attacks. Especially if he uses that electricity that was coursing through his body.

"But I'd rather catch you off guard then have you see my attack coming." she said and just as she did the wind picked up around the both of them, creating a strong twister like funnel that coursed just around them. For her, this is what she had been training for, even if she was alone in most of her training sessions.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:33 am

Zai's eyes widened at the rush of wind around them as he held one hand on your waist, and extended the palm of his other hand exerting a stream of electricity into the funnel.
"I knew I didn't make a mistake..." he had his lips to Ioshi's cheek.
"When I chose you Ms. Okitoshi..." he whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Ioshi's eyes widened slightly, now she was slightly in shock at what was happening. She had no idea what he had meant by that, but she was stuck and she knew she would not be able to move away from him. Unless she stopped the winds. She knew she had to do something else. "Wh-what do you mean?" she asked him, "What did you choose me for?"

She might as well try to get some answers, because confusion was certainly not something she could fight with.
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:37 am

The ground quaked and crackled with electricity as Zai used the winds current to his
advantage, riding on it and landed at a distance in front of you.

"All in due time Ms. Okitoshi..."
He pulled on some gloves as his golden yellow eyes gazed through her.
"Let my pulse come alive, and spark a flame so bright it blinds enemies in my wake."
The sound of crackling wires surrounded the two of them as suddenly a roar was heard.

Zai was tackled onto the floor by Maya.
"What the hell are you doing!?" the roar was translated through
Zai's ears as a white Siberian tiger with purple eyes laid across him.

"Was it...too much?" he blinked cutely and rubbed the back of his head.
"Damn right it was!" she glared.
"Maya...I never noticed..." a conversation only them two could hear sprouted.
"What...?""In your tiger form...you aren't as small as your human form." he smiled
charmingly.
Maya snarled as she pierced her teeth into his shoulder softly and gave him a good
toss.
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:56 am

Ioshi was surprised at what had happened, how had she let her guard down so easily.

Putting her hands up suddenly to defend herself, a dark orb was created by surrounding her, although a little too late because the electricity hit her and she fell to one knee. The orb closed and was surrounded by a dark sheild that had a white lion walking, but it looked like just an image on the sheild. Although the lion was protecting it, it would come out if it had to.

This was one of her most powerful defensive spells, especially if she was wounded. This one came directly from the white book she had and it was one her brother had used right before his death. She looked down, the vest Zai had put on her had been destroyed and she took it off. Some of her clothes burned at the edges and her body still in shock from the feeling. It hit her, but now as strong as it would have if she had not had the vest.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)   Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Магия Святилище (Magic Sanctuary)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2