Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is love worth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

What is love worth? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:35 pm

I pulled myself close to him, enjoying the seclusion of our train car. I whispered into his ear sweetly, "I can't sleep without your arms around me. You're intoxicating, Raiden. You can't leave my side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:59 pm

* he smiled and nodded and got a refund for his one seat. He kissed you deeply making their way into the private train car*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:01 pm

"I'm a little too tired for that, love." I lied, longing for him, but it wasn't safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:09 pm

* He smiled and kissed you again , he took of his shirt and flex and moved his arms. The demonic tattoo now branded into his right arm and still. *
It's ok mi amore , but we need to discuss our story and get our information down straight
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:10 pm

"Hmmm?" I asked confused...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:40 pm

If we do get caught by this vision of yours . I am assuming , hopeing it would be like a trial instead of a deadly brawl
* he took his pants off and got into bed wearing nothing but his ring , and his boxers*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:43 pm

"They follow us by our scent and energy, so us changing our name wouldn't work. I don't know how we can get around it...I need time to think of something." I got undressed, wearing nothing but my tank top and underwear. I got under the covers and cuddled next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Well then shouldn't we drain our energy ? And do somthing to mask the scent ?
* he held her close listening to the sound of the train as it headed away from were they met . *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:50 pm

"It's not something you can drain... And I think my scent is too potent to mask. I'm not human. Our scent stands out no matter what."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:06 pm

That isn't good
* he closed his eyes in thought and he kissed the back of your head*
Well then we have to make sure to keep my scent masked at all times
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:09 pm

"Well, if your demon takes over, it'll mask my scent....but it is possible that it'll kill me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Not until him and i reach a deal on how to work it out. But for now , we need to be safe and cautious. Even among my kind.
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm

"Technically, when I dont have wings, I am your kind." I laughed lightly. Human are the least of my worries...I can always travel among the darkness away from them. It's the council that I'm concerned about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 pm

Tell me about the council dear
* he made you lay on your stomach as he started to rub your shoulders*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:38 pm

"Its led by one member of each non human race. They over see the supernatural realms and make sure every rule is followed. Penalty for breaking rules arent fair, to say the least."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Then what of me ? I am as far as i can tell do to Hokuto Researching my Bloodline not human at all. But i still don't know what i am . Besides that i have a demon in me , thereby mixing me even further. Human , somthing , and demon in me . But if these rules are their concern , then i may be able to do somthing if we get caught
* he starts giving you a deep tissue massage as he works on your back
Once again Thank you for reading into family
It's the only reason why i have respect for you
If you need anything ask
To know more about myself
I will when we get to our new home *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:49 pm

My joints cracked as his hands applied more pressure. "Faes have extremely weak backs. Its our weakness...hense huge wings to cover them up. Ouch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:51 pm

* he applied less pressure , somewhat shock he cracked her back . but smiled and just slowly rubbed her back slowly. he kissed down her neck to her upper back*
I what else should i know about your body ?
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:20 pm

"Its sensitive...very sensitive." I blushed lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm

* he smiled , and moved to your lower back pressing in lightly as i started kissing your neck*
Should i know which places are the best then ?
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:28 pm

I shivered, gasping. "There...right there. The rest you have to find on your own. Since we can't do THAT, it'll take our mind off of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:35 pm

* he smiled as he rubbing your lower back , kissing your neck ever so softly. moving his lips to say i love you in intervals.*
Well i just need to wait for you to not be tired right ?
* Tell me your going to send me out !
I can't let you increase the security in the area
i don't wanna witness that!!
Shut up , it's the price for more power. You remember the star we see next to the big dipper.
The light green one ?
It is the star that presages death. Those he see it , will die within five years.
We saw it 3 years ago about*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:40 pm

I shivered lightly, rolling over so I was chest to chest with him. My fingers slid over his back, gently scratching, while my lips trailed up to his ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:44 pm

* he smiled looking down slightly , old habits die hard. He shivered with anticipation and excitement *
mmm Mi amore ..
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 pm

I smiled against his lips and pulled away from him. "I wish I could, but we should sleep." I nuzzled into his chest and pretended to sleep, thinking of ways to work around my death...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is love worth?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Create a forum on Forumotion | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com