Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Eru Chan's First fight  EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Eru Chan's First fight  EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Eru Chan's First fight  EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Eru Chan's First fight  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Eru Chan's First fight  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Eru Chan's First fight  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Eru Chan's First fight  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Eru Chan's First fight  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Eru Chan's First fight  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Eru Chan's First fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eru Chan's First fight  Empty
PostSubject: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:08 pm

* Sen Tesu sighed he was eager to go and ready to fight , he sat down. He looked around the circular floating arena. He didn't have time to spare right now.*
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:14 pm

umm...

*Seeing as Sen Tesu was staring into space just waiting for a fight Riku decided to help him out. Being bored Riku crept up slowly behind him and pushed Sen Tesu away from where he sat.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Hey! not cool
* Zen rubbed his face as he fell over . And stood up . He smiled and looked at you*
You will do for now . Come on let's fight .
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:19 pm

*Seeing as Sen had his smirk in place, Rick decided to wipe it off and have a little fun with her newly found opponent. But first always a little tease for fun. "Why should I when we all know that you are gonna lose"*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:21 pm

* Using his quick speed he quickly appeared in-front of her and placing his hand on her shoulder swept her legs from beneath her ,as he slammed you down*

Don't get cocky Riku , Im here for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 pm

*Shocked was replaced to a menacing smile as Riku saw that this battle was going to be entertaining. "I don't care for your reason" Riku said as she teleported behind him and grabbed his arms police style with a foot to his back, "all i was looking for I already found it".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:36 pm

* he smiled and using nothing but sheer strength he powered his way out of the grab. and upper cuted you , launching you in the air. He grinned and jumped after you delivering a swift kick to the gut*
Follow thru with your grabs and attacks
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 pm

*Seeing as how easily he navigated his way out from the grip and how strongly the kick was she teleported back a few paces to heal her herself. After a 2 second recovery she teleported to his front trowing him over her shoulder while teleporting again to his back to put a talisman on his back. The talisman was a curse to make the person wearing it confused and so Riku backed away a few paces to see her latest invention at work.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:51 pm

* He flew , wow she had some strength in that tiny body. he stood up and felt weird. He couldnt see straight and just he was loppy for some reason*
Hey what's wrong with me , neh .... How many of you are their ?
* He twisted his body before slamming his fist into the ground , sending a massive shockwave thru the floor. If he coudlnt see her , he would have to adjust his fighting style to suit the new conditions*
Never think your opponent is out of the fight because of one single move.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:59 pm

*Impressive, Riku thought experiencing his enormous sheer force at punching the ground. After falling flat on her butt she decided that adjusting a new and improved talisman would need to be dealt with. Of course after this fight was over. "Catch me if you can" Riku shouted while bringing out her latest invention from her back-pack. "Hehe" She unconsciously said and took out her mechanical wings. After adjusting them she flew above Sen and slammed her foot onto his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:07 am

* he looked confused and tried to hit her his punches missing her . He closed his eyes , his sight was nothing he needed. He took his bandana and wrapped it around his eyes. he took a deep breathe. He changed his stance from Boxing to his Eight Palms. He slowed his breatheing and payed attention to his surrondings. Ignoreing the dizzyness he felt.*
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:18 am

*Noting the change that took place Riku decided to get a close look at what was happening down below. Not to close as to alert him of her presence but enough to find out what was going on.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:07 am

* he kept his breathing slow , he needed to know where she was before any attack can take place since his eyes were close.*
You can tale this tie to prepare for other attacks. I suggest you do before i find you , using my chi.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:54 pm

*His presence has changed, and having heard that Sen had chi it was best to change tactics. As swiftly as Riku could she flew to a one-mile distance and from her backpack she took out her bow and arrow. " Prepare for this" Riku shouted and drew back the arrow and sent it flying.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:23 pm

* he kept his breathing steady. He heard the tawng of the bow , and felt the arrow as it got embedded into his shoulder. HE grinned and quickly unleashing a two palm thrust in that direction . Sent a mass of air powered chi towards Riku. He tooked a few steps back and winced from pain.*
Well a bow and arrow that is a old invetion but it seems to work. LEt's see how long you can keep it up . I'm starting to feel my body go back to normal , so once your little chamr wears off me. Your going down.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eru Chan's First fight    Eru Chan's First fight  Empty

Back to top Go down

Eru Chan's First fight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1