Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:30 am

*Ryu returns carrying the body of a large *Land King*, as he jumps and lands on his ship, he tosses the beast into the air and draws Ikioi's blades from his waist slashing once with them before sheathing them, he then blows a stream of jet black flame almost instantly cooking the meat as several large pieces of roasted meat land in a pile on the deck* well men lets go i think we've lounged enough
Hebi: hehe finally back to work although it was good to be home...*jumps on the ship grabbing a piece of meat, and swallowing it whole* Date' come along *Hebi heads to the crow's nest and takes his post, while Ryu sits at the back of the ship positions on level with the lowest mast as they raise their flag*

Land King: Long ago before there were seperate islands and huge seas in the One Piece, there was an extremely large land mass equal in portion to the ocean. On this land mass existed beasts of great power named Land Kings. Eventually when the land mass began to break apart into the various islands of today most of the Land Kings evolved and became modern day Sea Kings. However on one island in the new world named Ancient Isle, the prehistoric nature of the past is reserved is reserved and Land Kings now under control of Ryu still walk the island.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:46 am

Yume steered her ship along. Following the ship before her.
As they were approaching the island Wakai stared off, standing at the side of the ship.
I wonder if we're stopping there...

Yume levitated down to him and hugged him from behind.
"Man..." she looked up at him. "I remember when you were shorter than me..." she whispered as the ship continued it's course, pursuing the ship ahead of them.

"Y-You don't like taller guys...?" he stuttered.
Yume's eyes widened for a moment.
You're my pet Sweetie...Don't get so attached...
she saw the mark on his chest that appeared when she branded him and felt a little guilty.

"I guess that's a no," he rubbed the back of his head.
"I thought you would like taller guys..." his eyes narrowed slightly, feeling as though he displeased his Master.

"Wakai...focus...we're on a pursuit...we have no time to waste on meaningless things..."

You and I...are 'meaningless things'...?

Wakai saluted. "Yes Master...I apologize..." he assumed his duties loading the ships ammo, keeping his thoughts to himself as Yume stared at the ship ahead.

"Something...feels strange..." Yume could sense it with her 6th sense provided by her Haki.
It feels familiar...This...aura...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Well you know , i have these swords here im not ognna carry them for show. I have to use them for something now a days . I hope you don't expect me to cook all that for you guys. With the small stove we have. it take days to eat it all.

Date got onto the ship lazily , as he rolled to his post. Standing up he laughed. He had more scars due to his shaving than from actual fights.

Seems that fate is destined to keep certain people's lives intertwined , while others seem to have just gotten lost in the flow of time.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Grand Adventure   One Piece Grand Adventure - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Grand Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9