Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  Empty
PostSubject: Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for    Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:24 pm

There have been a few things over the years i am not proud of ... and i want to say sorry to my neighbors for having to witness it
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for    Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:30 pm

We lived in Peru and as is the custom of most desert dwellers on the
first few weeks of cool weather we leave our windows open. This would be
ok except for the fact that our bedrooms widows are close to each other
and I had read about the diet where you eat nothing but cauliflower and
broccoli for a week. I must say that as an avid fart enthusiast I was a
little frightened, and awe struck, that I could make the walls of my
house shake.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for    Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:16 pm

I apologize that I forgot to was off the green paint before I walked
outside to get the paper. I was at a Star Trek party the night before
dressed as a Klingon. What is even more regrettable is that my
forgetfulness extended to my wearing of pants.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for    Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:09 pm

I apologize, whole heartedly, that you woke up one day to find a human sized poop on your porch. I say this without admitting any guilt but I am sorry all the same.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for    Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:36 pm

I saw that you tapped in to my Wi-Fi. You must have somehow cracked the code. I was so disappointed! My actions were not too mature and I wish to say that I am sorry for piggy-backing into your computer and using your email address to subscribe to the online magazine called “Fat Hairy men of the Ukraine”.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for    Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:07 pm

I was unaware that running a server in my house while making popcorn and turning my AC on high in the middle of summer would overload the power grid in our neighborhood and cause a blackout. Now I know and if Saturday morning cartoons have taught us anything knowing is half of the battle!
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for    Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:55 pm

I don't really have any clear thoughts until an hour after I awake. I just kind of stumble through my morning routine which includes some stretching exercises. It was a late night before and to this day I have no idea why my blinds were open and I was naked as Jane Fonda's “Let get Physical” blared from my house but I am sorry all the same.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for    Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for  Empty

Back to top Go down

Things i want to Apologize To My Neighbor for

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1