Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
First step to becoming a champion EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
First step to becoming a champion EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
First step to becoming a champion EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
First step to becoming a champion EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
First step to becoming a champion EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
First step to becoming a champion EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
First step to becoming a champion EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
First step to becoming a champion EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

First step to becoming a champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

First step to becoming a champion Empty
PostSubject: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:15 pm

*In a pokemon sparring gym, Ace, stands at the south end waiting for his student. He is wearing blue jeans with a white t-shirt that as a blue pokeball symbol on the front of his shirt. He stands there with his arms folded and two pokeballs on his side. He looks up at the wall on the right side where a clock is located. The time is 8:15. He told his student 8:30 and no later.*

Hm, he better not show up late or I won't show him any mercy at all..
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:06 pm

*The ground starts shaking as loud thumps are heard from outside the gym* WAIT! SLOW DOWN! *Chet burst through the doors on his venusaur zippo going straight past the trainer that was waiting for them and hits the bleachers*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Ace stands there with his arms folded and eyes closed as they pass by him.

Gee, just how much of a novice are you? I think we're going in for a long day..

Ace sighs and situates his hat on his hand and turns to look at his student. He was amazed that Chet even had venasaur.

Ok listen, hurry up and settle your Venasaur down. I can tell we've got a lot to do.. I'm assuming you need to help with every aspect in pokemon training am I correct?
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:19 pm

*Chet stands up wiping the dust of him and debris from the crash* Sorry i am late, and yes i am not much of a trainer since i spend most of my time selling stuff. *He grabs the boxes that were on zippo and setting it down on the floor and walking up to him* Ok i am ready!
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Hmph. Alright then, I guess you're going to be using your Venasaur.

Ace slips his left hand in his pocket and keeps it there as he reaches over his pokebelt pulling a pokeball. He tosses it out.

Come on out, Raichu!

A Raichu forms out of the pokeball. It's cheeks spark with electricity along with its tail and his eyes sharp and intimidating revealing that it's highly trained.

The first step in entering a battle is knowing your Pokemon. It's strengths and weaknesses. Alongside that you should know the 6 attacks your Pokemon have in order to create unique combination attacks. I gave you a slight upper hand your venasaur isn't necessarily effected by electricity but that doesn't mean it has an instant chance at victory. Keep in that venasaur is a heavy large pokemon so it may be harder for him to dodge attacks but you might be able to think of ways to block them instead of dodging. Let's see what you can do.

Raichu Quick Attack!

The Raichu immediately dashes forward at high speed leaving after images as it closes in on Venasaur. After reaching a couple of feet to him, Raichu pushes off it's feet and hands to slam into Venasaur
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Wait what!? *Zippo is caught off guard and is hit in the face from the raichu's attack, being pushed back seeming to take some slight heavy damage* oh man! ok lets see.. *chet thinks for a few seconds trying to remember the attacks that zippo had* ok here we go. zippo use frenzy plant! *Roots sprout from zippo's colorfull flower and digs its way underground heading towards raichu*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:59 pm

So you got hit by the quick attack huh? Shameful. Raichu, jump up in the air to avoid that frenzy plant! Then use thunder!

Raichu makes a yelp confirming he understood. Raichu jumps up in the air to avoid the plants filling through the ground. Raichu then uses Thunder as he is told. His cheeks spark widely with electricty and his body is then coated with electricty as a huge bolting stream is fired down at Venasaur
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Well you did catch us unprepared for that attack. Quick zippo try and dodge that thunder and then use giga impact directly at raichu! *zippo nods at chet and jumps out of the way where the thunder strike was pointed at, barely dodging and getting struck by his feet. Zippo charges his giga impact being coated in a purpllish color and charging straight toward raichu*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Raichu gets caught in the Giga Impact unable to move while in the air. Raichu is sent flying away and crashing to the ground taking full damage.

Not bad novice.. Not bad at all. My Raichu was airborne and because it's not a flying type he can't move in the air he can only drop down my gravity so a move like Giga Impact was a nice choice for this situation. However don't get full of it just yet.

Raichu picks himself up from the ground weakly but still with some energy left to fight..

Alright Raichu, so this guy isn't exactly 100% hopeless. So let's kick it up a notch. Stay at a distance and use thunderbolt!

Raichu's body fills with electricty and a surge of electricity blast out of raichu's body towards Venasaur.

Last edited by K.Dracone on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Quick zippo dodge it!...zippo? *Zippo seems too exhausted to move from the amount of power the giga impact had taken from him and stands helpless in the way of the oncoming thunderbolt and is struck by lightning taken heavy damage from it* aw man.. grr.. wait a minute, zippo use giga drain! *zippo summons the remaining strength and sends a beam of giga drain towards the raichu*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Raichu dashes around with Quick Attack to avoid the giga drain. Get up close and use thunder wave!

Raichu dashes around the Giga Drain's path and as he approaches venasaur raichu emits a weak bolt of electricty that strikes venasaur paralyzing him if it hits.
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Oh man.. i dont think zippo can take another hit! what can i do what can i do! zippo use earthquake fast! *Zippo looks weak barely able to even look up, he lifts up his two front legs and slams it into the ground trying to cause the earthquake but fails and stays paralyzed being vulnerable to the oncoming attack* oh no!
vampireo_oboy carried out 1 launched of one First step to becoming a champion Paraly11 (Paralysis.) :
First step to becoming a champion Paraly11
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Seems you got affected by paralysis. Now you're just a sitting duck.. Raichu hit head on with Fire Punch!

Raichu's cheeks flare up with electricity as its right fist suddenly is engulfed in flame and then punches venasaur square in the face with his fire punch.

Last edited by K.Dracone on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:11 pm

vampireo_oboy carried out 1 launched of one First step to becoming a champion Paraly11 (Paralysis.) :
First step to becoming a champion Paraly10
*zippo takes a massive amount of damage from the fire punch and gets pushed back and collapses from the attack* oh man.. quick try giga drain once more! *zippo charges the beam and shoots it at raichu hoping to hit him*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Raichu use dig to avoid it!

Raichu quickly burrows its way underground and begins digging its way up towards Venasaur to strike it from under
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:28 pm

First step to becoming a champion Paraly10
zippo use earthquake while he is underground! *zippo stomps the ground sending a earthquake across the floor*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:49 am

As the ground tremors harshly from earthquake Raichu's body gets shaken up from underground and is sent flying upward landing unable to continue fighting.

Good, it seems you have a concept of how to use certain attacks to your advantage. Good job Raichu, come on back.

Ace returns Raichu to his pokeball. Ace then pulls out another pokeball.

I'm sure there's still plenty of things to teach you.. Want to keep going?

Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:55 am

Great job zippo! And if you have the time we can still train, *chet searches through his boxes he had set down and sprays zippo with full restore, healing him completely*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:03 am

Good call, let's see how you handle against airborne opponents.. Butterfree you're up!

Ace tosses his pokeball out as a Butterfree forms out of the Pokeball.

Ok, butterfree let's start off with Quiver Dance!

Butterfree dances around as it hypes itself up to raise his Special Attack and Speed Stat by two stages.
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:37 am

Allright airborne... *chet reaches in his bag pulling out a pokeball* go. Confagirus *he throws the ball into the air sending the coffin like pokemon out of his ball and a gold coffin with inscription lands on the field*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Ok, go towards Confagirus and release a toxic on to him!

Butterfree flutters towards Confagirus at a greater than normal speed due to the effect of Quiver Dance. Upon approaching the opponent Butterfree releases toxic by sending a nasty sludge of toxin on top of the opponent from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Hehe...*cofagrigus opens itself up and Takes the toxic sludge inside him and closing up* now use will-O-wisp! * it opens itself up ice more sending the small balls of blue fire towards the butterfree*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Butterfree quickly use psychic to change the path of those wisps and blast with Bug Buzz!

Butterfree eyes glow as it creates psychic field around him halting the wisps and makes them disperse and then by flapping its wings at an extremely high speed while also making a soft screeching sound initiates the attack Bug Buzz as the sharp soundwaves strike down on to Confagirus
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:57 pm

quick dodge cofagrigus! *Four arms sprout from inside its coffin body and levitates itself up into the air* now fly over to that butterfree and use mean look! *cofagrigus fly's its way towards the butterfree and stands infront of him using the mean look*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Butterfree shakes in fear making it an unable to return or switch out throughout the battle.

Butterfree don't lose focus he's right on you so you use Sleep Powder!

Butterfree hastily flaps it's wings as a blue-green dust begins to fan out towards confagirus to put him in a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion Empty

Back to top Go down

First step to becoming a champion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sparring :: True Non Custom-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com