Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
The Dragon Hunt EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
The Dragon Hunt EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
The Dragon Hunt EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
The Dragon Hunt EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
The Dragon Hunt EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Dragon Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:28 am

It is the middle ages around the year 1000 humans live peacefully with dragons. Until they start to get selfish why should we share so much food with them they are just beasts, their offspring will only take up more space and eat more food. Mankind slowly grew more selfish until the dragon hunts started. it was slow at first a dragon here and a dragon there. No one really noticed till massive groups of people started to hunt individual dragons. Now let me tell you dragons aren't dumb they are in fact very smart and went into hiding after they saw this but it is kinda hard t hide something that big. so the hunts continued. Until Gozen declared himself overlord of the dragons and started commanding them in formation. Giving them a shot a not being extinct. he now gives orders from an inhabited castle surrounded by dragons of every type. will he prevail and stop the dragon race from going extinct or will they succeed and wipe him out along with the rest of the dragon population
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:08 am

*Juza walked along a path his goal to slay a dragon. So he kept on walking in hopes to see one of their kind. He wanted to wait off on trying to kill Gozen as aslong as he can. He knew too little and the rumors were too many to distinguish what was fact from fiction.*

"Hmmm which do i want to kill today.."

* He wore his mithril chain mail , and his custom made armor. He had his dual swords at his side , one mithril made and the other a rare oddity he came by on his travels. His hair was short but still long . His skin was that of one that has seen the sun and still a fair shade of peach. He walked with and without purpose.he wore a giant overcoat over his armor so he could pass as a traveler and not be hassled. *

'Hopefully nothing will ruined this, oh my the wind is such a lovely and rare sight to behold how it interacts with other objects'

Last edited by Rei Valentine on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:16 am

*walking down a dirt road his staff in his right hand barley exposed by his dark green robe. jack was looking for the group of people that were supposed to go and try to kill gozen. they would need a talented mage if they were going to do that, but he seemed to have had gotten himself lost
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:09 am

On a mountain ledge he sat with his legs crossed his face lowered towards the ground as the breeze slowly passed by him

So this is the year..

He stands up and leaps off the mountain ledge sky diving downwards and his body slowly began to disappear with the traces of the wind

I'll exterminate the head and after that the whole body will fall..

The Dragon Hunt Zenkai10
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:18 am

* a breeze catches his hair as he stops in his tracks* "what a fowl wind something tells me today will hold great significance" * his grip in his oak staff tightens in preparation for a battle that might take place at anytime*
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:21 am

*The winds blew , his coat flowing in the wind as he walked along. It seems even the gods wanted him to do something . Humanity has grown egotistical , and selfish but he wasn't one to talk. He turned and walked with the wind heading towards a pass where dragons and humans once use to live together... during simpler times. *

"It seems even clouds sometimes need to go to a certain place from time to time. We shall how this will turn out"
*a slight smile came across his face*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:01 am

*A great roar is heard above Jack as he notices the thunderous beats of enormous dragon's wings. With a massive crash, a large pure black dragon lands in front of Jack. The dragon bellows a massive roar that shatters the ground in front it. The dragon begins speaking without opening its mouth. It's voice low and deep like booming thunder.

An unfortunate day for an insect such as yourself to be here on the advent of my hunger. Perhaps if you grovel before me and praise Lord Gozen I shall spare you a quick and painless death.

*It chuckles releasing a laugh the same quality as his voice.*

The Dragon Hunt Black_10
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:03 am

His body began to slowly reveal itself out of the wind as he was walking forward. It was no challenge to find the dragon due to all the noise and commotion coming from one place.

So.. It's you Gozen. I didn't expect to find you so easily, but perhaps dragons aren't as smart as the rumors say. Back away from the male or else..

He stood still not moving as a calm wind continued to breeze pass him.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:10 am

*Juza walked along the path seeing the legendary dragon king fly over head. He walked until he saw a gathering , he sat down on a nearby rock. He wasn't suppose to get involved yet or even fight. He laid down on the rock and watched as the clouds go by. A strong gust was coming soon. *

' The winds of fate have never been so riled up before. Either history was to be written today for mankind , or it shall be fools tried to rise against a god and were smited for their lack of faith. Either way today marks the day of a whole new regime change , be it that humans take over or that we shall be eradicated. One way or another not one of shall forget this day'

* he moved so he can have a full view of the ensuing fight. He took out a piece of bread and started to eat it as he watched what was happening*

'No one had ever seen the king of dragons fight and display his true power. He needed to learn as much as he can before those two got hurt in anyway that might make this fight short or shorter.'

"Hopefully i can have lunch before i have to jump in"
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:07 am

You shall have my head before i bow to that traitorous human scum *he throws his robe back revealing a short sword at his side. Drawing his blade at blinding speed he raises it at angle pointing at the dragon revealing ancient runes all over the blade . The tip of his staff touches his blade as jack gets a stern look* "don't worry your master will join you in hell RECESSERIMUS(note my char speaks latin if you want i shall put translation for what he says here or at the end) *A blast of lightning flys out the tip of the staff and clashes with the sword making a blinding light as the sword absorbs the lightning the runes on the swords flash up and start glowing as the lightning is redirected and amplified though the sword striking a hole the size of a beach all in the dragons chest*
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:26 am

Juza whistled.... quietly he was still enjoying his lunch. He loved these jaffa cakes. The texture was to die for , if he could. He would fight this war alone just for them. The sweet taste of them was enough to keep his body going for months at a time. He took another bite of them and smiled. That one has no concept of subtlety. He looked at the dragon it seemed to be out of the count.

'Still that was a pretty powerful move , but he could have executed the dragon in a number of ways with so little effort.'
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:57 am

*The dragon stops mid sentence as it lets out a wet screech, its eyes roll back in its head as a stream of purplish flame erupts from his maw* Lord Gozen will have your hea- *Its body goes rigid as the great beast falls dead to the ground*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:02 am

... Truly pathetic excuse of being a servant of Gozen.

The wind around his body began to blow away in different directions now as the dragon had fallen. He would've rather to torture the weak thing to figure out where Gozen is hiding. He saw the two people who were ready to engage in conflict. One who was eating and the other who actually killed the dragon.

You two.He signals to the two adventurers. Who are you?

Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 am

"my name is jack and doesn't one normally give their name before asking of another's or did manner suddenly stop existing in the last 10 minutes?" *sheathing his sword and letting his robe move back into place
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:17 am

He glared at this person , he hoped to keep eating and do nothing for a little while longer. So he packed up his Jaffa cakes. He stood up and dusted himself off as he stretched a bit. In what seem to be a little time he was already within earshot of him. He cracked his back and smiled. He looked at the other and shook his head at the thing. He quickly scanned him over.

'He seems to be on par with me , maybe even stronger .... This other one seems to be too much of a mystery'

"You can call me Juza.... i don't need to know your name. Just need to know how much you on the dragon king."
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:28 am

The ninja turned his back towards them facing the direction of several of mountains. He first responds to Jack.

Manners? Perhaps that is the rule you follow but you and I are two different people. I'm not bound manners choosing to give my name is up to me as it was your choice to tell me yours.

He then responds to Juza

You want to know what I know about the Dragon King Gozen? It's interesting that someone like you would even know of the Dragon King. If you want to know about him then you're free to join me.

You both may refer to me as Fūma.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:34 am

"i can tell we will not get along you gentleman may do as you wish i'm going to meet up with the imperial army there preparing an all out attack on gozens castle i'm going with them to save as many lives as possible" * with that said he starts walking down the dirt road he was before in the direction of the mountains*
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:40 am

"I shall call you FuFu , and to follow you would be ~

He looked at the clouds and felt the wind about him and smiled. It seemed this was the time he was to be urge into action. Well then , he was going to be set about with him but turned and looked at the distance. The journey was going to be a long one.

'Army or not , Gozen has a entire nation at his beck and call. If we have an army that will attack we should be the three horsemen that lead the charge and make the attack on his castle even have a chance of success . But, He is on his own. This Fufu, seems to know something'

" A good thing to do . But let us talk along the way and set some ground rules if we are to co exist "
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:46 am

Either call me by Fūma or don't address me at all if you wish to be replied to. What "ground rules" do you want to cover? I'm simply going to wipe out Gozen and that's it.

A trail of wing begins to circle around Fūma's body as he walks forward.

Are you fast in your movement?
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:49 am

"there is is no need for rush surely one as strong as yourself would be able to identify is we were to miss an army the size of the imperial army. and respect is a major ground rule i would hate for us to kill each other "
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:57 am

"Fuma.The first ground rule is that i can call you FuFu~ Fuma just sounds sad... But , yes i am fast in movements. If you really wish to just barge in , it would be wise to at least know the basic ability of the other. So we can know what we are capable of in case we are ever in need of each others service."

He felt this was going to be a historic battle for one side , or a triumph one sided victory. Either way he got ready to move , as he felt this was going to be a gingerly walk.

'Grouping up with a bunch of ordinary gentlemen , would do noting but paint a big target on their backs. Draw more attention to the army because , You sir killed the dragon single handily and this would foolishly raise their moral. Never the less we have not been seen or have or skills judged.'

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:02 am

He ignored Juza.

What do you believe an imperial army will do Jack? Of course they raise the number count but will they really be helpful or will they serve as pawns who will be swept away in a matter of seconds. And I don't kill for fun. The only way one of the two of you would end up dying by my hand is if you've become a true threat of some sort. Right now, you should have nothing to worry about.

The wind around him dispersed.

We'll take this time to come up with a strategy and a plan. Despite the odds, which may come apparent when you see the dragons you will have to face, the wind tells me are on the path to victory.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:06 am

"glad to hear i won't be kill or have to kill either of you. i'm still going to meet up with the army i have a bad feeling something is going to happen and it's never been wrong going there might help us it might not but i can't sit by and let a massacre happen. My skills lie in magic and swordplay my sword is a last resort i hate to rely on muscle"
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:12 am

"Sadly , you might get swept up on the cross hairs if you do start a fight any dragons. What will be accomplished if your presence there just brings more dragons . Hmmm , yes saving people is a good noble ambition but wasting more lives is bad. Anyway ~ Fuma..... What are you good with if you so wish to tell us? Jack follow the army , I am going up the mountains on my own or with Fuma. We must somehow assess the situation with out being in direct conflict at the moment. "

'FuFu.... We may not be so good in a group..... that may be our downfall as is the imperial army too....'

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:19 am

Fine, go assemble you're army but if they get in the way of things I'm cutting them off and will let them fend for themselves. It matters not if I'm faced with multiple dragons I'm ready for the tasks. My ability lies all over the atmosphere, it is wind. I'm a ninja trained in the Western region.

Waving his hand in a calm gesture the wind around him picks up as he is now coated with the force of wind.

I'll just have to set up a camp then if we're expecting more people. How long will it take u to group up your men Jack?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

The Dragon Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com