Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Ki's Prison Cell EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Ki's Prison Cell EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Ki's Prison Cell EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Ki's Prison Cell EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Ki's Prison Cell EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Ki's Prison Cell EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Ki's Prison Cell EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Ki's Prison Cell EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Ki's Prison Cell EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ki's Prison Cell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Restraints:
She has a restraint jacket and she's handcuffed to the cross with extra super duralumin, which is known for its use in aircraft construction. The belts and garments is made of multilayered design combining both kevlar and aramid fibers for durability and control.
Needs to be feed through a tube and kept under tight security through cameras.

Travel:
Constantly watched while transporting, and uses her prison restraints.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Ki stood there staring at the scientist as she checked up on her. She couldn't say nothing with the food tube in her mouth.
Blah~
Ki mentally said as she was feed just enough liquid carbohydrates mixed with water to keep breathing.
She took all she could to survived if it meant escaping and completing her experiment.
As the scientist observed her Ki widened her eyes and looked innocently at her.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:18 pm

"Okay let's get you out of here" the scientist said to the guards.
They unstrapped Ki from her cross and hoisted her up in one of those ambulance table. She was super light and they had no problem carrying her.

Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:19 pm

The guard slammed her on the cross while he and the scientist came to buckle her up.

Ki pouted as she was once again strapped up.
The scientist took a cotton ball and cleaned up her scrap from her forehead and dropped it into a test tube.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 pm

The guard stopped short in front of a drugged Ki.
She seemed so peaceful sleeping, regardless of the restraints and test tube coming out of her mouth.
"How is she?" he asked to the scientist who was scribbling away at her notes.
"Tolerable, she wouldn't stop whining about going to Sala della Conoscenza. Well we don't want her running away again so being drugged is fine."
The guard shrugged as he walked back to the door. He looked back just for reassurance when something violet stopped him. Shaking his head he examined again only to see Ki's eyes closed, as if she were dead.
Must have been his imagination he thought as he headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:58 pm

As he reaches the cell door he sees the scientist and guards around the cell, waiting to get approval to go on he stands there waiting patiently, eventually he is allowed in her cell temporarily since she decided not to join the others in a feast

Hello there young one, today was the day we get a wonderful feast did you not feel at all that maybe you would like to get a small taste of freedom?
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:07 pm

The scientist took out the tube from her mouth and untied her mouth restraints.
"She's still a little drowsy from her.. well her drugs should have worn out by now so feel free to talk to her."
She then made her way out the door.

Ki yawned drowsily as she "tried" to get her bearings.
"Ahh Mister... zzz" she replied while trying to refer to her drugged behavior.
"Sowwy about not coming, i couldn't" she said poutingly while her eyes watered.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:12 pm

If you want to refer to me as Mr. I request you call me Mr. Maso. why exactly do you have scientist within your cell? The guards are understandable but scientist? you seem to be the only one with scientist.

Haso stood there watching the drowsy girl who was now going to start tearing up. He didn't mind as long as she didn't lay her head down on him, human tears on his high quality clothing wasn't accepted at all by him.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:38 pm

"Hmm if i showed you then i would only get myself into more trouble."
Her tears stopped as she stared intensely at Maso.
"Would you like to know?" Each time she spoke her voice seemed to shake out of drowsiness as it grew softer, more quieter like.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:40 pm

He looked at her curiously, what kind of punishments could she be receiving. If she were to be a test subject Haso couldn't understand the purpose of them using a child for the experiments.

Well before I start inquiring, what exact punishments do you receive? Or what trouble would you get into if you tell me what I want to know..?
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:57 pm

"Well why are we all here? To be 'punished' because we all have murdered, killed, or stolen people. If you wish to ask specifically why I decided to, I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to comprehend the significance of my experiment and refrain from trying to slither your way into my mind. There are things that one can conjecture but my hypothesis isn't one of them. Or well something uninteresting to the likes of you.
Now for the experiments that these myopic scientist are trying to discover, none may be able to research more than what it does. Or the full effects of a gift i've been given.

So now tell me Mister Haso" as she spoke his name she seemed to prolong it. "What is your gift? Or..."
With a slight chuckle she finished "Your disease?"
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Haso understood though as a child, she was quite intelligent maybe thats the cause for the experiments. He wouldn't question her any further though he didn't want to intrude on one's private ground.

My disease you say?? I have the ability to conjure ice from hands and can also transfer them through my now confiscated weapon. However, I don't considerate it to be a disease. If only you made it to the feast today, you would have heard a very interesting story..
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Hmm~
"Will you tell me bout it Mister?" Ki asked excitedly. Her childish humor seemed to return as she herself went back to how she was before.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:43 pm

I believe you mean Mister Maso. But our fellow Lloyd has seem to come up with some type of plan to get out of here.. The whole thing wasn't planned out yet but we are suppose to be working with our partners, in your case I believe that would be Adalwulf..
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:27 pm

"Easy as breakable restraints" Ki giggles childishly at her own insider.
"Thank you Mister M, for visiting me!"
-^^- ~
"Oh also, if you need help breaking something, you can ask me Mister. "
Ki bursted out into fits of laughter as she knew this would annoy him.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Oh that won't be necessary I don't necessarily care about these restraints, besides my guards like me since I don't act like other people.. but once again if you want to refer to me as Mr. you need to call me Mr. Maso, it is out of respect.

He turns away abruptly from her laughter.

Well she is still a child, immaturity has to resonate somewhere in that soul of hers.

Haso begins to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Ki shook her head as Mister M walked away. The rich were always so uptight. Well it didn't matter, at least she was able to be entertained even for a short time.
As her guard and scientist came back into the room, she lower her head.

"How was it?" The scientist asked Ki. Having gotten no response she lifter her head only to find her eyes the same as she was before. Drugged and drowsy.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Ki's Prison Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Prison Cell   Ki's Prison Cell Empty

Back to top Go down

Ki's Prison Cell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Story Rp :: La Protezione dal Male-
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com