Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Temple of the Samurai EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Temple of the Samurai EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Temple of the Samurai EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Temple of the Samurai EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Temple of the Samurai EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Temple of the Samurai EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Temple of the Samurai EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Temple of the Samurai EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Temple of the Samurai EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Temple of the Samurai

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Temple of the Samurai Empty
PostSubject: Temple of the Samurai   Temple of the Samurai EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:10 pm

This serves as the main headquarters of the League of Samurai. Powerful individuals come by for intense training, but not often. There is also a fee for these services.

Temple of the Samurai 0098-j10

Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Samurai   Temple of the Samurai EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Hahah today is my day to get the couch!!! Sekadai rushes out from out her room towards the middle section of the temple where the largest TV is trying to claim the couch that has the best seating.

-Oh no you don't boss it's me who will get it today! Shaori leaps across the room almost making it to the couch until his face slams into Kaita's butt. Awrh Cawm on~ no faer...~! he mumbles with his face sliding off now crashing to the ground.

-Kaita lands on the couch laying across with a happy smile. Whoops! Sorry couldn't help myself from "butting" in.

-Off the couch the leader says so! Sekadai jumps on the couch on top of Kaita and they begin a cat fight.

-Aw come on guys, really? It's just a couch.. Walking up the stairs Miya sighs seeing them continue the cat fight she goes back down stairs going to prepare dinner.

-Foolish, when you can just sit on the floor. Kobo enters the TV room sitting on his knees in front of the couch with the two girls still fighting over the couch. Sekadai perhaps you should just give up the couch, you've had it all this week by.. unfair means I must say.

-Ooowee! who watches TV anymore it bores me. I'm going to go out for a walk you two girls don't go bald by pulling each other hairs out grehehe. Senbad continues to walk down the stairs to the bottom floor going out for a walk to get sum daily exercise

-Well, have you ever considered just buying an extended couch for more than one person? We have the money, there's no need to fight over this couch.. or you could just rearrange the TV screen so its good quality at two angles.. Kishin enters taking a seat in one of the provided chairs looking at the both of them before shaking his head softly.

-Sekadai stops hearing what Kishin said. You know, you're right Kishin! Though its all Kaita's fault for trying to shove me off the couch when I was obviously on first. See how the leader gets treated by the people she loves most... Oh the misery! Sekadai puts the back of her hand on her forehead with fake tears leaving her eyes no one actually buying it, she's known to be playful like this.

-Aww, you're no fair Sekadai always using the leader title to try to prove your right.. Makes me just wanna MMMMPH!!Kaita puffs up her cheek cutely before sliding over on the couch sharing it with Sekadai.

-Now why couldn't this be done so much earlier... Kobo sighs before turning on the TV going to everyone's favorite station.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Samurai   Temple of the Samurai EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Sekadai: Alright, Kobo so today is yet another day you attempt to learn my foot work.

Kobo: Yes and I will learn it soon. If I were to be able to pull of two speed techniques I'll be even more feared by those who oppose the nature of peace.

Sekadai: She giggles at Kobo's statement and begins hopping in place one foot at a time. First step you need to feel light. See how my body is hopping? I have a one second hang time, I don't immediately come straight down after hopping. When you can do this tell me because I'll be reading one of my magazines while you practice. Good Luck!

Kobo: Hm, need to feel light huh? Well, lets get this over with. He begins hopping trying to match Sekadai's hang time as he finds out it isn't as simple as he thought but it isn't necessarily hard to pull off either.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Shaori: Hey guys when the leader and Kobo is done practicing be sure to tell them that I've stepped out I'll be back soon

::Shaori Exits:: ::Entering Neo Edo::
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Samurai   Temple of the Samurai EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 am

Kobo: How did I do for today? Kobo sheathes his katana looking down at his feet

Sekadai: MM, you did ok you still have to work on not split imaging when you do the technique. It'll probably be harder to do for you because one of your techniques requires you splitting your image. But take a break for today! Sekadai jumps and plops down on to her couch getting another magazine looking at all the girl materials inside

Kobo: Yes I still have work to do but by the end of this week I will have the technique completed. I'll be heading out soon if anything comes up you know how to get hold of me. Kobo leaves Sekadai's room and heads all the way down to the first floor leaving the temple.

::Exits Temple:: ::Entering Blossoming Falls::
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Samurai   Temple of the Samurai EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Sekadai stretches on her couch as she closes her girl magazine and slips on her clothes. Heading downstairs she goes to the kitchen and fills herself up with some cooked food getting refreshed and feeling anxious to go out. It's been a good while since she was able to enjoy herself in the outdoors.

Hey you guys, I'm going to be going out for a bit I'll be back though before too long.

Senbad: Oh so your finally going out to enjoy yourself huh? Its about time, your a leader who likes to relax and have fun anyway haha.

Sekadai: Yups! I'm actually going to be going to the Brothel Town

Senbad: He looks at her with an extreme shocked expression Why the brothel?! You sure you won't need a body guard some guys down there can be a bit too comfortable

Sekadai: Oh don't worry Senbad I'm not the leader for nothing She gives her cute smile of assurance as she takes her leave to the brothel town.

::Sekadai Exits Temple:: ::Enters Brothel Town::
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Samurai   Temple of the Samurai Empty

Back to top Go down

Temple of the Samurai

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1