Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Player:
Name: Requeem
Tag: Sweet Nightmare
Personality: honest, playful, kind, and pensive
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 Requee10

Handicap:
Tag: 72-72
Power: Energy Manipulation
Personality: sadistic, cruel, uncaring, task driving
Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 Inersh10

Requeem: tsk tsk *gets up and enters the door whistling a simple tune* well if thtz any indication....*looks around the room and spots, the uniquely armored female walking towards her*
???: hmph is there any specific reason uve come towards me....
Requeem: well u simply interest me is all, besides i need a handicap and u need a partner...
???: hmph ill humor u but this is only out of common interest that i join you..call me 72-72
Requeem: *mutters ice queen, before offering up his Decascanner*
72-72: hmph child...*swipes her scanner against his as they both beep*
Requeem: ladies first *bows while smiling playfully*
72-72: *begins walking towards the elevators*
Requeem: well hopefully this wont b so bad.....
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:23 pm

shi: (waiting impatiently for the elevator) i hope there are lots of people can't wait to dig in

sakurai: (gathering up courage she tugged on his coat) what's your name sir?

shi: (looking down having forgotten the small girl standing next to him. talking in a slow dark tone) my name is shi( his face moving in close to hers) you better not be useless or i'll make you remember it for the rest of your life.

sakurai: (trying not to look scared a sign flashed los angelous California) looks like we have arrived and don't worry i won't. be useless i can slow things in an area down.

shi: (eying her carefully he materialized a pistol and dropped it in her hands) you'll need some sort of protection( materializing two knives spinning both rapidly in his hands he stopped) get on my back NOW!

sakurai: (listening she climbed up on his back and held on tightly)

shi: don't let go no matter what (taking off at full speed he ran towards the nearest building and stuck both knifes in and started scaling the building at an alarming rate until he was at the top. carefully setting her down) we wait here now till someone walks by. you'll support me up here away from harm(putting the knives away. laying down he closed his eyes putting his hands behind his head) get some rest i don't want my support collapsing on me

sakurai: (laying down unable to to rest completely. she thanked god she didn't have to fight him)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:21 am

Ray: (wanders around in Manhattan) Well this isn't what I expected.

Thirteen: (rolls her eyes) It's only the first floor, you idiot.

Ray: Well I'm osrry for slowing you down!

Thirteen: I never said that! I just said you on't have the ability to think!

Ray: Oh REALLY?!

Thirteen: If the shoe fits!

Ray: Up off mah case, woman!
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:00 am

(As Kayos and MidKnight were in the elevator. The red light turned on. Orlando, Florida. -Disney Specifically-)

Kayos: Here we go Girlie, -sweeps his hand over her decacanner as two metal claws materialize on both of his hands-

MidKnight: So...to advance...someone...

Kayos: Everyone... -he licked along his blade lustfully-

MidKnight: Everyone...Has to go down...

Kayos: What is that I hear in your voice...I kinda...like it... -he grinned-

MidKnight: Eww...-she sweeped her hand over the scanner and materialized a bow and arrow and a bag of C4-

Kayos: Oooh~ Flashy... -he licked his lips-

MidKnight: -raises a brow and sighs- His lust...is for battle...But...if he's so dedicated to it...Why can't he leave the game...?

-the elevators doors open-

Kayos: Yahoooo~!! -he picks her up and runs, pausing in front of the Disney castle- You've gotta be kidding me...?
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:14 am

94-73: It seems like we will have fun in this place. I remember the first time I came into this world, it was a different time. It seems as if things are different now. A different time.

Kiba: I don't like this place... *shivers*

94-73: They don't care if you don't like this place. As long as we are the last people standing we can leave this place and move on to the next level. Understand?

Kiba: Yes.

94-73: *grabs Kiba's wrist and swipes his decascanner with hers and materializes a circular blade. She grabbed the none sharp side and smirked* Alright, time to get rolling. You should take out your weapon.

Kiba: *blinks and touches his decascanner and out materialized a long spear that broke into three parts that became a chain with two ends to it.*

94-73: Nice choice.

Kiba: Thanks. *starts walking*

94-73: *closes eyes causing a ripple to go from her, a ripple of energy. It was one that when it hit someone else, it will bring out illusions of their deepest fears.* No one can get away from that. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Thirteen: Guh! (turns around, having been shot in the back)

Ray: Wha?! Thirteen, you okay?!

Thirteen: I'll be fine, you idiot. I'm the one that can heal.

Ray: Should we form a pact or whatever that thing was called?

Thirteen: Uh...no.

Ray: What? Why not?

Thirteen: Don't question me just weaponize and fight!

Ray: (sighs) Gotcha. (swipes his decascanner and two lasers appear in his hands) Sweet. Wait where are your weapons.

Thirteen: Why on earth do I need a weapon. I'm like...Wolverine, here.

Ray: Uh...right

Hexagon wrote:
First floor. Weapons themselves on this floor have their Safety turned on. They are not fatal...to prevent any...unnecessary use. The safety will be removed by the fifth floor. Strike someone with your weapon in a way that proves fatal should it be a real weapon will result in the "Hit" player's elimination? The last one standing in each floor is victorious.

Ray: I don't like that sound of that.

Thirteen: 6-o-clock!

Ray: Huh? (turns around and shoots both guns, one beam hittin his opponent in the shoulder, the other in the chest) Gotcha.

For a moment, the player seems to only feel pain but suddenlya light strikes him and he bursts into molecules.

Ray: Whoa, hey, what was that?!

Thirteen: ...The most painful death you can possibly endure...Hexagon "Elimination" is to break you down into molecules.

Ray: It VAPORIZES them?!
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Gudien: Hello! Hello! My Dear Audience, welcome to the Circus of Six... hmm i don't have an actual title yet.. WHOA!
*Gudien quickly flips to the side as his opponent launches out a chain with a medium sized ball attached to the end that leaves a deep crack into the ground as the opponent retracts the chain*

Rose: Now do you understand why you shouldn't talk so much in here?

Gudien: Hm, yes the audience is very very rude. O well this clown will have to give them such an astonishing show! *Swipes his descanner as a deck of cards come in his right hand the cards have a nice shine to them*

Rose: Do you just want me to handle this.. cards can't play you out of every situation thats just fact.

Gudien: No no my dear lady that is opinion!
*Gudien springs high up seeming unable to do anything while he is up in the air, causing his opponent to sling his chain ball weapon at Gudien, but right after the chain hits Gudien arches his back so that his body looks like an upside down "U" he smiles and slings out 3 cards that quickly slice through the air and at his oppponent as the opponent dodges the cards as they stab right into the ground but before the opponent knows it Gudien has unleashed 2 more cards in both directions where he could have dodged to causing the opponent to run into one of the cards as it stabs him right into the head*

Gudien: And that my audience is the wonderful ability of flexibility *He bows to every position*

Rose: You've sure upped my faith in you, perhaps we won't die after all *smiles*

Gudien: Indeed we shall not die! We shall live on without us the world is in a state of total boredom! Letsa gooo!! *gudien front flips into back flips and vice-versa collecting his cards before summoning them away as Rose follows him suddenly HEXAGON uses it's "Elimination" * Yayay! Flashing lights for my win! *he continues to advance in HEXAGON*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:02 pm

shi: (waking up looking around he hears the screams and cries of other players) this is boring(sitting up he hears a noise and looks over the building as a pair of people are waking) if it isn't a player and a handicap(looking over at sakurai still sleeping) she doesn't have to know(materializing both knives he stabs one into the building and hangs over the edge. After taking careful aim he launches the other one at blinding speed and it connects to the head of one of the people. The person screams as i flip over the building avoiding getting spotted as a blinding light crashed vaporizing the person.) laughing quietly i wonder if i hit the handicap either way the remaining person is screwed. Oh how i wish i could see the look on their face.(tossing the remaining knife in the air watching it spin and catching it i'm to hyped to go to sleep so i continue tossing the knife
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Kayos: -senses something and clings to MidKnight as he is fazed with the Illusion-

M. Knight: -stumbles in place as Kayos clings to her- H-Hey! What the heck are you doing...?

Kayos: -shivers roughly as he blinks twice in a daze- Uhh...What...?

M. Knight: What. Are. You. Doing...?

Kayos: -pushes Knight away from him- N-Nothing... I just thought...
Man...Coulda sworn something was headed this way...

M. Knight: Thought what...?

Kayos: Never mind. Let's go...We still haven't removed any players from the game. Let's locate some action. -rubs his temples as he feels a little light headed-

M. Knight: -sighs- I understand it's a game...but you shouldn't treat it exactly like one...So reckless...

Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Thirteen: Listen, this is no videogame, it's REAL. We're KILLING people here.

Ray: Hey, I'm not kill anyone!

Thirteen: So you quit?

Ray: Yes.

Thirteen: Then end up exactly like them...

Ray: ....Guh.

Thirteen: I don't want to lose ANOTHER partner now do you really want to quit?

Ray: N-no...shock.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Rose: This IS a very stupid question to ask you but, where are we going now?

Gudien: Uhhm... *He looks both ways* I don't know! But we shall walk forward! We went up an elevator the last time more than likely this building continues to go up, up, up! *he nods twice*

Rose: Hmm, that actual makes sense your not as hopeless as I thought.. again I have much more hope that we'll survive in this place. However, shouldn't you be practicing how to use my abilities?

Gudien: When the time comes the clown will be ready! there's no need to practice I can perform any task perfectly!! *he slams his fist on his hips and begins front flipping with his fists still remained on his hips*

Rose: *she runs along having to keep up with Gudien as he is always moving out about* Oh Gudien, the background setting hasn't changed.. Does that mean there are more people to fight..? We can't possibly find an elevator in this place it looks like an actual city..

Gudien: Have no fear whatever comes our way we will be ready! *he continues front flipping*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:58 pm

*both enter the elevator as the sign flashes Manhattan*
Requeem: hmm wats this? *arches an eyebrow as the door soon opens*

72-72: hmph i hope you dont slow me down... take out ure weapon and be on ure gaurd.

Requeem: no conversation watsoever....*materializes a simple sword* shouldnt you have a weapon as well?

72-72: trust me the moment i clamor for a weapon is the moment u shud take heed to run...lets go *walks forward as a laser shot narrowly misses her shoulder*

Requeem:!! wasnt expecting that.. *as he finishes several more laser shots fly toward them*

72-72: *she backflips in front of requeem creating an energy shield around the both of them* wonderful...get down when i tell you 2...
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:32 am

M. Knight: -dodge rolls behind a building after firing 4 arrows, each striking the throats of her targets-

Kayos: -stabs his metal claw through the torso of two people on each hand as he peels them off with his foot- This isn't very entertaining... -he looked around- We've just about eliminated everyone...but the freaking stage won't change...

M. Knight: Some other teams must be out there then, -new arrows materialized in her quill-

Kayos: Ahh...? -he grins and licks his lips- So...the fun continues...

M. Knight: -rides in the spinning tea cups in the Wonderland section of Disney-

Kayos: EY! What the hell are you doing?!

M. Knight: -shrugs and continues- It's no fun with no one here honestly...

Kayos: You shouldn't waste time on things of no importance...
-he goes into an icecream vending cart- Haha~! This is more like it, can you believe these craps are like 7 dollars?!! -stabs an icecream on each of his clawed blades- Mmm...

M. Knight: -shakes her head- So...bipolar...
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:47 am

94-73: *laughs darkly* look at the pathetic players. Killing themselves off. Illusions work the best in the first few stages. These are just simple illusions though.

Kiba: Right.

94-73: *feels something and turns before tackling Kiba to the ground as a row of arrows shot towards them.*

Kiba: oww....

94-73: Oh don't complain, I just saved your ass.

Kiba: Right...thanks *gets up with the help of Shadow.*

94-73: Hmm...I took care of the easy competition but the tougher opponents will take the illusions a little tougher. See look over there *points to two enemies, a partner and their handicap* The partner is affected by the illusion but the handicap was not affected, something must have caused it to wear off. But it matters not, they'll both die soon. *laughs and just as she said it the partner finally dematerialized his handicap before it too happened to him.*

Kiba: But how are we going to get out of here? The room has not changed.

94-73: Well...lets see if we can give out a bigger wave of an illusion and drive these people out. *Uses her weapon and spins, she glowed a light purple before she spun once through her weapon and slammed it into the ground. Something pulsed from her and the weapon and moved throughout the area.*

Kiba: *blinks as the images around him began to change. Moments later he was dragged down by Shadow, the illusion wearing off. I gotta keep you close by in order for it not to affect you.
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:16 am

Shi Sad sitting up rather fast) ugh I’ve had it this is to boring (lifting Sakurai up by the back of her shirt and setting her down on her feet) time to train you

Sakurai Sad rubbing her eyes wearily) wh.....what???

Shi: i'm going to train you to fight although i won't be serious (a scythe materializes in his hands) try to stop me from advancing

Sakurai: wa...wait what?!?!(The gun materializes in her hands and she holds it as it shakes in her hands)

Shi:" wow so much work to do" ok time to begin (running at her with the scythe poised)

Sakurai Sad tears flooding her eyes she closed them and fired and she heard the running stop. Opening her eyes she sees the scythe at her throat)

Shi: you see you just died. Try holding the gun with a steady hand. Oh and next time fire with your eyes open.(returning back to his original position) lets try this again.(he rushes her again)

Sakurai Sad holding the gun as steady as she could she fired and he deflected it back to her nicking her cheek still advancing. Going into shock she freezes up and the scythe is resting at her throat again.

Shi: Again I won't tell you what to do but don't you have powers? (Returning back to his original position he rushes again.

Sakurai: (holding the gun even steadier getting used to fighting. She fires three shots at the chest that get deflected back at her. She slows the time around the bullets down giving her time to dodge and return fire stopping Shi in his tracks as he deflects them again. It turns into a repetitive volley Sakurai shoots 5-6 bullets Shi deflects them back, Sakurai slows them down dodges and returns fire. This continued for about 15-20 minutes until she started to get exhausted. Collapsing sweat rolling down her face) I’m done I don’t have the energy for this anymore.

Shi Sad barely breaking a sweat) rest up we go hunting the moment you wake up (his scythe goes back into his decoder)

Sakurai: (falling asleep on the spot she’s thankful for learning combat now than later)

Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:20 am

Kayos: -twitches awkwardly- Luna!! Get over here,

M. Knight: W-What...?

Kayos: Ughh....!! -horizontally slices the cage of the ride, it falls in half as he picks her up and leaps from the rides remains with her on his back,-

Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 Lalala10

M. Knight: -holds on tight to him as they hover in the air for a few moments-

Kayos: Someones targeting us... -his grip on her legs loosen as she plummets from 40 feet up reaching up to him as she hits the ground with a thud and dematerializes into molecules- What the...? No freaking way... -he lands and trails hand over the pavement- I killed her...?
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:53 am

Kiba: *looks around* Hey look, it's snowing.

94-73: Oh damn...you're too easy *slaps him* snap out of it you stupid boy

Kiba: *blinks* Wh-what?

94-73: Good...at least you can snap out of it.

Kiba: What? *looks around* it stopped snowing.

94-73: What a stupid boy...

Kiba: I'm not stupid.

94-73: Then be smart... *looks around before she spins before letting go of her weapon, it flies off spinning quickly. Suddenly it struck someone and they 'exploded' into tiny molecules. As her weapon came back to her she smirks* We keep killing but this room still has not changed. *growls* I am starting to hate this.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:02 am

Gudien: Aha! if the back drop doesn't change I shall give you a show!

Rose: A show..? What do you mean?

Gudien: Sit, sit, sit. Anywhere!

Rose: Um.. Ok I'll just sit here? *she sits on the ground wondering what in the world Gudien is thinking about*

Gudien: *Gudien claps his hand twice before taking off his hat and begins putting his hand deep in his hat searching for something as he pulls out 3 balls with the snap of a finger they become relatively big* Ok are you ready?!

Rose: I am NOT playing catch with you if that's what your thinking.

Gudien: Not at all! I'm giving you a show so you just watch! *Gudien begins juggling the three balls he swings up his right leg and begins juggling so the balls make a circluar pattern around his leg* Wa-lah!

Rose: Your not serious.. We have a time limit for us to complete this challenge and your here juggling..

Gudien: *still juggling* And yet we are bored wandering around in this city to find not a single person to call our audience, so instead of finding our audience we make them come to us! *He tosses up the balls snapping his fingers as the balls explode with fireworks*

Rose: I see.. and this also means you have powers

Gudien: I have magik! Perfect for any entertaining purposes!

Rose: And also good for beating this challenge!

Gudien: Noooo good for entertainig purposes!

Rose: Why wouldn't you want to use against opponents??

Gudien: Because its for entertaining purposes only. I refuse to use magik on my audience it might scare them away

Rose: Ugh.. why so difficult..
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Kayos: -eyes narrow as he punches the floor repeatedly tearing away at his skin-

?: What are you doing...?

Kayos: -tears form in his eyes and drip down his cheeks-

?: What's wrong...?

Kayos: CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP AND KILL ME!? I JUST LOST MY FREAKING HANDICAP, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU...!!

?: ! ...Kayos...I'm right here...

Kayos: -rubs his eyes and sees Luna right in front of him as he leaps up and holds her close-
I thought I'd lost you...

M. Knight: !!! ...I was...right here...

Kayos: -eyes widen in realization as he pushes her away- N-Not like I'd care... -sniffles and turns away walking- I could easily beat Hexagon by myself! -points dramatically into the air-

M. Knight: Right...of course, -smiles softly as she follows beside him-

Kayos: -his hands begin to heal as his blood regenerates over his wound-

M. Knight: Where are they...? The last remaining pair...
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Thirteen: Only one left. Remember, Players are the ones you aim for. Kill a Handicap and nothing happens.

Ray: Yeah...which is why people should practice being a little sneakier. (swifts turns and shoots someone with his laser and Hexagon annihilates them, sending the Handicap back to square one)

Thirteen: Congratulations...you won...

Ray: Yeah? Then why do I feel so bad about it?
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:49 am

Sakurai: (waking up she looked around to find Shi sleeping. Trying to move as quietly as possible she stood up and stretched)

Shi: (opening one eye) good your up time to get moving there aren’t that many teams left lets go finish them off(looking at her attire) a dress is nothing you should be fighting in(the knife materializes as he cuts off the bottom half of the dress leaving it just above her knees) that should do come on(grabbing her he jumps off the side of the building as the start free falling) your going to essential in keeping us alive learn to use your power to its full extent.

Sakurai: o….ok alright I got it (determination to live showing in her eyes. She looked around and realized he might want her help so she slowed them down for about as long as she could which is about 4-5 seconds)

Shi: good good you’re learning glad I won’t have to yell out to you all the time(during the time that time is slowed down he took his scythe out and stuck it into the building slowing there descent even more until it wore off)

Sakurai: (taking her gun out as well they reach the ground and start running; both hands on her gun) so what’s the plan?

Shi: we kill everyone, but by this time the only people who are left have earned it so be careful

Sakurai: i wish we didn’t have to do this (as if on cue she caught the glimpse of something shining in the distance) LOOK OUT! (slowing time down she sees a bullet creeping towards his head she pushed him out the way as quick as she could before her power wore off; the bullet barely missing him)

Shi: SPRINT AS FAST AS YOU CAN TOWARDS THEM! KEEP ACTIVATING YOUR POWER AROUND US IN AS CLOSE INTERVALS AS YOU CAN! ( a serious expression crosses over his face) damn a rifle this could be bad they’re about 50 yards up ( grabbing her and getting her into gear)

Sakurai: (as they get closer she starts to get more tired as they begin to fire more shots. She stops Shi from dying, but he gets hit in minor places or nicked. They start closing in 20 yards…15….they are both exhausted Sakurai is extremely exhausted from the over use of her power and Shi is bleeding all over but it’s not to dangerous yet.)

Shi: FINISH THEM!!! Aim for the head (both still running at top speed about to collapse)

Sakurai: (putting all her energy into her power she stopped running poised her gun and took aim. She fired and entire clip; reloaded and emptied another before collapsing filling the gunner full of bullets ending their life)

Shi: amazing (pushing his legs to the limit he pick up the pace before the player could get the rifle. Running towards him) you’ve met your reaper (cleaving the player’s neck stopping a foot or so behind them two beams of light appear taking care of both of them. Breathing heavily as he looks back at Sakurai lying on the ground. He hears a sound above his head and looks up to find a giant flashing congratulations sign) oh great we move on (walking back to Sakurai picking her up as the environment dissolved to a white room. Looking down at the rifle) why not (taking it in his watch he entered the elevator and the words timed survival showed up) oh great well at least she can rest( they arrived in a jungle various animals could be heard in the background) fantastic
Back to top Go down
pwnducky
pwnducky
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:57 am

94-73: The remaining pairs deserve to be where they are now. Things are about to get a lot tougher. It is time to give a full illusion. Let your fears come out, because this one, you won't feel.

Kiba: *Starts to walk towards her but it stopped by an invisible wall* What the-

94-73: This will protect you from this last wave. *Starts to dance, before the aura around her seeps out and onto the map.* Let the fun begin. *Throws her weapon into the air, it creates a ball like aura in the air as her weapon returns to her.* There. The illusions won't stop.

Kiba: *watches her* Can we go now?

94-73: Yes we can. *grabs his arm and starts running* It's time we find the remaining groups. But we have to be careful, we do not want to get in the way of their illusion.

Kiba: *runs with her* Okay.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:44 pm

72-72: get down..

Requeem: *his eyes widen before he drops down flat on the ground*

72-72: suddenly her shield blasts outward sending off an EMP like blast as several players and handicaps suddenly drop from various places before disintegrating* u can get up now....besides i think we're bhind we must get going lest others find us....

Requeem: of course *they both start running through the floor killing off a myriad of weaker players, requeem displays an elegant use of his sword as he easily slaughter most players without help from 72-72. 72-72 displays more uses of her powers as many players and handicaps are left cut down without her having to use a weapon, after several minutes of killing off players they both stand panting with a few bruises on them from the last set of enemies which appear to have gotten harder to fight*

72-72: seems like most of the small fry are gone....*looks to requeem curiously* hmph you dont look like much of a fighter but i must admit your sword skills are suprisingly adept....

Requeem: why thank you....meanwhile i find your abilities very....inte- *before he can finish a flaming boomerang whooshes by his head singing a section of his hat before return back to its owner a few yards in front of them. The player is a huge tanned man with an extremely muscular build while his handicap is a small "elvish" girl sittin on his shoulder*

Girl: aww....boomy u missed....

Boomy: shush ure fire threw me off this time we'll get them....altho to be the last set of opponents they must be strong....*he cocks his arm back before sending the boomerang flying with extreme force*

Girl: Shimmer *the heat around requeem and 72-72 increases as there are now suddenly 7 boomerangs flying around at increasing speed a few of them beginning to batter Requeem, and 72, as the boomerangs speed increases so do the apparent number of them*

Requeem: my my this wont be good....*grimaces as he is struck on the arm and back*

72: perfect....on the count of 3 ure gonna rush at both of them....1....*she holds her hands out before her*

Girl: tehe Burn! *the boomerangs ignite suddenly creating a burning inferno around Requeem and 72*

Boomy: welcome to our hell *begins laughing maniacly*

72: 2...*her body glows a purplish color* 3...Frost Reversal *suddenly 72 grabs a boomerang seemingly ignoring the force of the weapon as the flame, heat, and the extra boomerangs are suddenly "extinguished" and replaced by an immense cold, this sudden change of pressure creates a instant mist blanket*

Requeem: *in the mist blanket as the two opponents stare dumbfounded requeem dashes with immense speed surprising the two opponent he aims for the girl as he dashes past them* Blade Requiem *he flourishes his blade to the side as a melodic twang of metal is heard*

Girl: boomy....it hurts....*she begins falling before disintegrating*

Boomy: as boomy moves to attack Requeem, suddenly he feels a whoosh of wind as his boomerang embeds itself in the wall bhind him* im...possible....monsters with a monstrous game...

*boomy disintegrates, as 72 walks forward calmly*

72: lets go....we cant afford to dally here any longer...

Requeem: agreed *they both dash off towards the next level*

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:03 pm

???: So your the one making all the ruckus.. you know sending off fireworks isn't the best thing to do be doing, would you look at that a crowd of players now.. this is going to be exciting an every man for himself i wonder who will be the last one standing..

Gudien: WOOHOOO!!!! Look at the crowd! this is a magnificent audience!! My plan worked! *he smiles big*

Rose: U-um I think it worked a bit too well.. This is a big number of players.. There's no way you and a few cards can take out all of these.. I'm going to help you this time!

Gudien: not necessary! Such a massive audience i'll let them run the show this time!! You however should run and sit away from the stage and just watch It'll be fun!!

Rose: But.. *she sighs* well you've proved yourself to me several times and you haven't messed up once i'll do what you say but if you look you need help I'm going to.. *rose quickly evades the scene with Gudien standing there smiling*

Gudien: Let the show begin!!!!

*At this time all the players are annoyed with gudien's loud talking and they all begin to fight each other Gudien however uses gymnastic abilities flipping and twirling to dodge swung swords, arrow shots, and etc. this continues for several minutes until there only three people left. A very tall muscular man with a hammer and a averaged sized adult female with dual whips, the one to her left is full of spikes the one to her right is made out of sleek metal*

Man: *with several minor cuts and bruises* Humph! a clown and a girl still standing? how unlucky for you two..

Woman: *just a few scratches that appear mostly on her back*Excuse me? I think you two are the unlucky ones just because i'm a woman doesn't mean i'm not as strong as a man.

Gudien: *without a scratch with his flawless dodging which he used at perfect timing so if someone tried to hit him he would dodge and that persons attack would've hit another player* Wonderful displays, this audience is full of energy!! I wond-

Man: Shut up already you've been shouting ever since i got here. *He swings down his hammer as his handicap is attached to his back the hammer creates a powerful fissure in the ground towards Gudien*

Gudien: O my! *He jumps up avoiding the fissure while seeing the female quickly send out the spiked whip at him while she whips the metal one at the man. Gudien takes out his deck of cards throwing 2 cards with the second traveling one second behind the 1st thrown card. the 1st thrown card meets head on with the spiked whip causing it to get thrown of course the 2nd one continues forward stabbing deeply into the woman's abdomen*

Man: *he lets the whip lash around his arm with a big bruise instantly appearing where the whip wraps around* thats some powerful steel you got there but not powerful as me!! *he pulls on the whip reeling her in and swings his hammer forward smashing the womans head cracking it open and sending her to the ground dead* Pfft, thought she could beat me.. now all left is the clown- Wha-What where'd he go??

Gudien: Why I'm right behind you sir! *soon as the man tries to turn around Gudien swipes a card across his neck as blood flies outside his neck falling down dying quick and he is eliminated by Hexagon and the red light turns off signaling this room is cleared* Yaaay! Did you see that Rose the audience was wonderful was it not?!

Rose: This match was very gruesome.. I wouldn't exactly call it wonderful but I'm glad you won.. *she jumps from her sitting place and catches up to gudien*

Gudien: Letsa-

Rose: Go!

*They both smile as Gudien back-flips continuously to their next destination while rose runs to keep up with him*

Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Ray: (looks around the city) Well, I don't see anyone else.

Thirteen: (sees a snipe laser mark on Ray's forehead) Get down! (tackles him to the ground as the beam hits the concrete behind them)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest   Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hexagon - Survival of the Fittest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com