Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
    Forum
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Translator

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

the chilled claws of death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

the chilled claws of death - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: the chilled claws of death   the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:08 am

Indulgent Plateau *as u begin to blow i open my fan to itz full size, swinging it with amazing force as an enormous counter blizzard os created however at the sane time an innumerable amount of throwing weapons(kunai, chakrams, throwing knifes, shuriken, etc...) are launched seemingly from thin air as they counter your volley of arrows* Hokkyoku Shisen *as our volleys collide suddenly a wisp of blue flame appears above you slamming down as your body is engulfed in wave of fire*
    Back to top Go down
    https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
    Name
    Name
    Tyro To RP
    Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: the chilled claws of death   the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:51 pm

as the flames appear above me a ripping sound is heard as my 200$ shirt is ripped apart as my wind form on my back with a 9 foot wing span because of partial transformation. flapping my wings mightily a giant gust stops and dissipates the fire as my hair is now all messed up and all out of place i fix it while talking to you this happens to be one of my favorite shirts you will pay for it with blood taking in a deep breath holding one one of my earrings i let the breath go as i form multiple swords by throwing the earring through the icy breath catching it with my other hand putting it back on i launch all of the swords at you via the bow one at a time. They slice through the air as the edges are a lot sharper and smoother so less air resistance
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: the chilled claws of death   the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:31 pm

*the fire seemingly dissipates, as the area around me clears from the blizzard revealing that my eyes have now become pure black with a snow flake pattern as the pupil* hmph not my problem you ripped it.....*as the swords come near me i shatter my Tessen, as suddenly appear above the swords quickly stepping and jumping on each sword sending them sharply into the ground, i stand on the 2nd sword as if my weight is non existent as my blue fire suddenly appears bhind you slamming into your wings*
    Back to top Go down
    Name
    Name
    Tyro To RP
    Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: the chilled claws of death   the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:38 am

The fire lands on my wings and i collapse to the ground panting. I flap my wings to get the fire of and there is now ice covering my wings i flex my wings to break it but it obviosly took it tole ugh i detest what i have to do. Dropping to one knee my legs tronsform into the legs of a dragon my pant legs are shredded as i do this. The ground shatters as i appear infron of you my eyes glowing light blue with slits in them one of my hands are transformed into a dragons claw and i slash across you sending you flying and skidding across the ground
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: the chilled claws of death   the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:22 pm

hmph *as you continue to flap, you notice that my flame doesnt lessen, as it begins to burn you as well as freeze, my snowflake pupils shine as the fire suddenly "diappears"* Hokkyoku Shisen: Coalescence *your wings suddenly fall lifeless as you notice the entire wing through to the bone has frozen* meet my Eternal Ice....*as slash at me with your claw I block with my left ice skate as the force still sends me backward* transforming already? but this battle has only just begun....Indulgent Shadow *i hold out my right hand as a Nodachi made of pure white compressed ice forms in my hand* Essence of Coalescence *the glossy liquid from earlier pours from my hand covering my blade completely, as the blade becomes coated my Fox Fire also forms and covers the blade before soon disappearing, as it disappears you notice my blade has become almost translucent with a line of Fox Fire covering the edge of the blade* Enlightened Indulgence: Shadow of the Winter Blooming Lotus
    Back to top Go down
    Name
    Name
    Tyro To RP
    Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: the chilled claws of death   the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:05 pm

getting rid of my wings the fire dissipates as i start breathing heavilyyou taking a slight pause as i stare intensely at you glaring as my eyes switch back and forth between slits i might to step it up further i form a sword in the same hand i hold my bow and go into firing stance. my other arm transforms as an arrow appears and starts to thicken. instead of instant firing an ice string appears and i pull back the arrow still thickening. My eyes flash into slits and the air stills as i drop the temperature dramatically reducing the air resistance even further. I let the arrow loose as it fly through the air at blinding speed as it hits you it explodes encasing you in ice
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: the chilled claws of death   the chilled claws of death - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Spirit of Yuki-Onna: Expanding Lotus *an immense blizzard begins to pick up as my image begins flickering, as u fire your arrow, you notice that flickering images of me appear sporadically around the field and around you* Dancing Field of Scattering Snow *the blizzard instantly stops as quickly as it began as im suddenly in front of you, I slash vertically through your shoulder/arm with my blade not making a sound, i then mid kick your chest and backflips away from you flaring the jets from my skates, engulfing your torso in my Fox Fire, the moment i backflip from you the wound on your arm suddenly explodes with a burst of Fox Fire, freezing your shoulder joints in my Eternal Ice*
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the chilled claws of death   the chilled claws of death - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the chilled claws of death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2