Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is love worth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

What is love worth? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:46 pm

* i smiled feeling your warmth , i held out one cup for you*
Here you go . It's a regular coffee , didn;t what you liked but i thought you might want to get some warmth flowing thru your body. By the way , sorry for showing my skin rash .I don't know what came over me
* HE sipped his coffee hopeing she might believe him. He didn't want her to leave she was the closest human interaction he had in a long time.
Please don't go .... *
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:49 am

"Thank you." I said smiling while taking the cup. "I dont like flavored coffee much."
Fae's had a distinct sense of taste, smell, touch, everything was doubled. Regular coffee has a rich earthy taste...one that shouldn't be masked with additives. My train of thought was interupted again when his last sentence registered. A rash...? I laughed lightly.
"I know it isnt a rash, Raiden...but it's okay. I think its amazing." I said with a warm amile. I took another sip of my coffee, feeling the warmth spread throughout my body. I reached for his right hand again, taking another look at the constant moving tattoo. I think it's dragon blood... I thought to myself. It's been a while since I've analyzed marks... I trailed my finger's over the tattoo again, following the movement.
"How old were you when you got this?" I asked after taking another sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:18 pm

* He smiled when she said thank you , it looked like she might buy it . Then she said it . She didn't believe him. But her next statement Made him feel better*
It was entering Highschool. Freshmen year , ever since i got it . I accelerated my studies so the death of others could be prevented.
* He moved closer to her , letting her fingers do as they wish along side the tattoo
Hey don't get any ideas of trying to take her over
I .......can't ... she isn't human for sure now. I can transfer my will over and inhabit her body for a while but somthing isn't letting me.
As it should
He smiled feeling relaxed as she touched it*
It's wasnt till i realized he was just hungry for souls , and he didn't want to devour others. But i didn't let my mind open to him. Or i at least think it's a guy. You must think I'm weird
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:09 pm

"That's ironic..." I said, laughing while continuing to trace my fingers over his tattoo. The tattoo began moving faster, suddenly. It's angry... With a smile, I laid my hand over his tattoo.
"Tell him to stop trying so hard...It tickles." I said with a smile. "And, no. I don't think you're weird." I added. How could it be possible for me to think he's weird?! Im the one with wings...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:15 pm

* He laughes quietly and smiles as he leans closer to you taking your hand in his.
You heard her right ?
He laughed again and drank his drink*
I'm glad you don't think I'm weird. But he likes to keep trying he tried to cover my entire body in the tattoo. It nearly killed him.
* His voice became softer and more sincere as he look you in the eyes*
But enough about me, i know your not human. So tell me what's your deal
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:24 pm

"I am human...plus stronger senses....for now anyway." A small blush burnt my cheeks as my hands went cold. "I'm a shadow fae." I said, looking away, instantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:32 pm

* he embraced you wrapping his arms around you. He felt he could connect with someone who won't run away and kinda knew of what he had to deal with*
A fae hmmmm , well this is interesting. So tell me more about yourself
Kill her now , a soul like that would taste sooo good
Do not ever think that again. She is the first person who won't run , i will protect her. If i have to hurt you i will.
He held you tight and rests his head against yours*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:41 pm

"Well, in certain situations, my hair changes color along with my eyes...and I have wings. When im in my other form i can teleport, fly, and I have natural empathy. But when in human form, I'm just empathetic." I spoke quietly, now. "I've never had a reaction like this from a human before. I'm used to a very different reaction." I squinted at the memories...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Don't worry , i won't let any harm come to you as long as im around you.
* he smiled and kept you close to him*
This is a chance meeting . But the night is still young. So What do you wanna do?
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:11 pm

"Like I said, it's up to you." I said smiling. "I appreciate you protecting me very much." I said while nuzzling against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Well i rather enjoy you having you here close to me.
* he smiled and felt trusted as she nuzzled him.
this is very nice , i hmmm can do something special for her if i could.
He held you close and rubbed your back*
The other "me" Dosen't like you very much
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:03 pm

"I'm sorry he doesn't like me. Perhaps, I should go?" My heart sank a little as I spoke, but if he didn't want me there, there was nothing I could do. I took a final sip of my coffee. If the demon didn't like me, I'd most likely be dinner. I trusted Raiden, but I didnt know how much control he had in the situation. I stood up, bowed as a thank you for the coffee, and ran out the bookstore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:57 pm

*I looked as she ran out
Your letting dinner get away!
Why did i say that!
Idiot!
I got up spilling the coffee as i ran out after you. I looked around searching for you. As the tattoo spread from my hand to my full arm. I winced as i forced him to shrink into a black point on my palm.
Your going to stay locked at the bottom of my psyche
WHA~
He looked pained but he looked around He didn't want the one girl he could talk with to just run.*
Aria.... Please don't go
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:06 pm

I found it harder to run from him than anyone who I've ran from before. I wrapped my arms around my knees at a street corner. A part of me felt empty as I sat and gazed over to a flickering street light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:25 pm

* I ripped off my sleeve and wrapped it tightly around my palm.
Before if i had him covered he had less influence and couldn't see what was going on as easily.
I walked down the street searching for you. Coming to the end of the street i sighed.He hit the wall hard , with his right hand.
Why does everything i try to do , backfire. I'm hopeless ......
Looking at his fist as blood ran down the wall he sighed. She was long gone by now. He hated himself, he looked at the crowd with such a gaze they disperse . He kept walking down the street .
I need to get rid of him , he has caused me nothing but pain and anguish*
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:05 pm

I saw him approach the end of the street where I hid myself. A stream of blood poured down the wall that he so violently punched. He's hurting himself.... A tear ran down my cheek as I sprang up to stop him from punching the wall. He seemed to be in a transe, though. He was too preoccupied. I desperately tried to get his attention, but no luck. I cleared my throat and acted in instinct. I walked up to him, turned his face to mine, tied my fingers into his hair, and kissed him. Maybe that would get his attention.
"Don't you ever hurt yourself again." I threatened him with what little I had to scare him with.
"I don't care what the reason. Self inflicted pain is never the answer!" I suddenly remembered the scars. Another tear went down my cheek.
"Please don't. It's all I ask. You can have my soul that's what it takes!" Another tear went down my face, followed by another...and another, until too many fell to count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:23 pm

* Raiden being blinded by old feelings and memories rushing into his head saw nothing but sad ness . Till someone turned him around. And he felt a warm sensation on his lips and his anger melted away but the sadness of the memories stayed with him. He slowly kissed you back holding you by the hips. He pulled away for a breathe as he looked at you crying. He reached up and whip your tears away*
I won't take your soul , i locked him up as best as i could inside of me.
* he smiled , but his sadness was evident . Funny how small things in the past people you trusted and thought they cared. When a simple act was being done how fickle their heart is . His eyes lost their spark , he was a shadow of his former self. *
I won't hurt myself..... just for you
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Behind his smile, I felt a strong wave of saddness. It reminded me of how I was the last time I was almost killed.
His fingers gently wiped away my tears. I caught his hand in mine and examined it carefully. It was a bad wound. He nearly broke a capilary. I ripped the end of my dress and wrapped it around his knuckles. "Come with me." I spoke. "There are too many people for me to help you here. Don't ask any questions. Just follow me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:32 pm

* He nodded and followed . He was happy to see her , but then again his memory flashed in his eyes. His actions that day will forever hunt him.*
As you wish Aria
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:42 pm

I took his wrist and carefully maneuvered my way around pedestrians without causing a scene. I led him to the closest and darkest place I could find. I led him deep into an alley...out of the sight of any ones eyes. I whispered lightly.
"I can only help you in my other form, so don't be afraid...they're just wings." I kissed his cheek once before stepping back. "Please, dont run." I whispered against his cheek before stepping back from him. In a flash of light, my hair changed colors from golden to crimson. My eyes changed to a deep gray and black, which matched my black feathered wings. I took a step towards him again, letting my natural light reveal my other form. A blush creeped on my face as I waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:46 pm

* He just looked at you his eyes dull. HE wasn't himself. He was emotionless , but he smiled at her. She looked beautiful. But he wanted to make her feel ok. He wasn't scared he was happy , but he wished he could express his emotions*
I won't run , but your blush is magnificent
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:54 pm

"Thank you." I said before taking his hands into mine. "Relax." I whispered. I concentrated energy between my palms, creating an orb of purple around his hands. I closed my eyes as the orb grew double in size. It took a lot of strength to conjur that much magic, but I didn't care. His hands slowly healed and his blood evaporated into the air. When I let go, his hands were healed. I got slightly dizzy from having to use so much magic. "I wish I could do more for you, but I still can't cast out demons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:59 pm

* he sighed , but smiled . A fake happiness could make her feel better than he will bear it . He took your hands in his , and held yoou close.
One last embrace before i go my own way
Your really dumb aren't you ?
I thought i locked you away .....
For a time being im still locked. But were one and the same now.
Then you know i plan to kill you
I know you want to be happy. You can be but you need to prove to me you want it.
What do you mean ?
I made your own fears and worries into demons , their getting closer .
He lifted your head and slowly kissed you before pulling away*
I need to do somthing , stay here and be safe love
Back to top Go down
AriaRaiyu
AriaRaiyu
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:53 am

"You don't know anything about you're demons...why do you insist on doing this alone?" I sighed and leaned against his chest, wrapping my arms around him. "I'll miss you, Raiden."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:30 am

* he sighed and let you hold him as he held you close.
Aria has a good point......... but i don't want to involve anyone that might get hurt. Especially her...
They are almost here and without me you will die
I won't let you out. you made her run away
I have to do it alone so you won't be hurt. It's cause your special i want you to keep on being happy
* He smiled a real smile. His sadness melted away while he thought of Aria being safe and happy*
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is love worth?   What is love worth? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is love worth?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com