Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pokemon Champions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Pokemon Champions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:41 pm

perfect NOW! Dragon Tail *Tini releases her Light Screen as ure thunder seems to dance about her entire body, she rushes at u with unperceivable speed slamming her tail into u as Luxray suddenly goes flying with great force, suddenly Luxray is returned to itz pokeball without ure consent as Tini slinks to the ground her body cackling with electricity as i walk up to her body* u did gud girl...*pets her and hugs her knowingly suffering the shock from her body without once flinching*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:45 pm

I Didnt over look your light screen i was just playing with you, my luxray jumped for a reason.. Intimidate & Scary face then use iron tail to conduct the electricity and use thunder plate to send the the thunder back. *Luxray uses initmidate and scary face first lowering your physical power and scary face slowing dratini down he curls his body slamming his tail on yours again and the thunder plate begins to glow favoring the electricity on my luxray as it pushes off with its tail dratini is slammed back in a massive energy wave of electricity leaving its body badly bruised with shocks all over my luxray lands to the ground and roars to the sky as if conquering a land of his own*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:50 pm

*smiles* just as i thought....*calmly walks to dratini and hugs and pets her* im srry girl....however u did help me accomplish my purpose now take a long rest *returns Tini to her ball* u hardly deserve the title of Virtuoso, i find it hard to believe that youve beaten multple Elite Fours with simply tht kind of strength...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:55 pm

This kind of strength? kid, i kept this match simple for a reason. I just wanted to beat you with simple attacks and simple combinations to show you how simple it is for me to beat a person like you. trust me theres more than meets the eye come on Luxray. Here *he takes out this Pokegear that is topnotch and hasnt even come out in stores and sends his number to your Pokegear* When you train a bit more and you're sure you can handle my team then call me and give me the word. Don't embarrass yourself any longer making sudden assumptions about a person you only conversed with for 10 seconds out of "hatred". *he turns with his cape flapping off infront of you as he walks away with his luxray walking by his side he summons all his pokemon as they keep him company on his journey however there is one pokeball on his belt that didn't release the pokemon inside*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:02 pm

hmph considering Tini is just a baby i'd say he was trying extremely hard. He's one to talk about assumptions. hmph however i must commend him for being able to capture THT pokemon...Hisui, u can approach me i wont bite *Summons Tini and Melody* Melody use sing to comfort Tini *a beautiful melody fills the air as my altaria sings, small pokemon for quite a distance gather around as they enjoy the solo being given by altaria*
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:05 pm

*Surprised* "D-Did you know I was there the whole time? I'm sorry... That was an amazing battle even though that guy was a total jerk..."
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:13 pm

of course ive been watching u since ure Gym battle with Falkner....and tht wasnt amazing it was simply training for my baby here *gently pats Tini as she purrs* now onto serious matters...seems like ure finally on ure own path to being a trainer...
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:24 pm

*Blushes* "You saw my battle? I-I didnt think it was that great... I have been thinking about becoming a Leader, but that's after the proper training... Here are my pokemon, come on out guys!" *Beta 1.0 the Porygon and Emerald the Leafeon leap out. Beta whirs happily nudging Hisui and Emerald purrs softly, fur brilliantly shining agaisnt the sunlight* "These are my most prised possessions..." *Hisui smiles at Draco*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In Cealedon City, Pokemart)

"This is Beatryx... No sign of the target: Lance Star as of yet... I will report soon enough... Admin out..."
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:30 pm

That Draco guy at least gave us a match if he's the son of the Dragon Master then battling him should be interesting.. I want him to get stronger there has to be someone stronger than me *All his pokemon lightly growl in disbelief of someone stronger than their friend Lance* Ah come on guys its fun winning but sometimes it gets ridiculous.. But i guess it's not my fault all the trainers in the world are weak. Alright everyone into your pokeballs we're heading to fushia town *they all return and he throws out a disc as it forms into an airboard as he leaps on it and is soaring into town on his board*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:31 pm

wonderful looks like uve been taking excellent care of them *smiles bak* well u can c Tini and Melody there meet my others Titan, Raze, Celeste, and Quake *from my sides a large Salamence towering over us appears along with a tyrannitar, and a garchomp, u also notice tht despite me calling out 4 names there are only 3 pokemon, u suddenly feel a rush of air as u feel sum invisible force nudging ure bak*
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:39 pm

*Gasps loudly* "Of all my days of studying! Wait... Dad said to keep certain things to myself, no matter how amazing..." *Shakes with anticipation* "Draco, sir! Remember on my sixth birthday you said you would train me? Can you still do that?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Beatryx's black Pokegear whirs as it plays a message into her blue tooth headset* "Satylite activity detects a lone air boarder riding down towards Fucshia City." *She puts on her bug-eyes glasses as it displayes an image of Lance Star* "Bingo..." *She tosses a pokeball into the air as she exits the Pokemart plaza* "Yanmega, let's go..." *A bizzare low buzz confirmed as she leaped onto it's back and they flew off to Fuschia City.*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:42 pm

*he eventually reaches fushia city leaping off his board as it forms back into a disc and he equips it on the back area of his belt as he makes one more step he is confronted by beatryx*
a member of Team Millenium what are you doing here?!
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Of course *returns all my pokemon except Titan and Celeste as a latios suddenly appears to my side* but im only gonna train u till u reach a certain point then u must rely on ure own ability...i think our 1st course of action shud b to get u another pokemon...come lets go c a friend i think ull b happy with this....*Latios picks u up as i jump on Titan as we speed off across a large body of water*
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:58 pm

*Hisui laughes heartilly as he zooms in the air with Draco* "Where are we going?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Beatryx leaps off her Yanmega* "Lance, you know where to find Mew... My master beakons your assitance... I'm willing to use force..." *Yanmega buzzes menacingly*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Look i have no reason to let you people abuse pokemon it's not right. And so what if i know where mew is it's not like i can instantly make him become friendly with me legendary pokemon choose the person the person doesnt choose them. Come on infernape let's work together and beat this plague *infernape pops out of his pokeball standing in his martial arts stance with the flames on his body burning bright and large and his pupils have a light red glow in it* I hope you're ready to lose
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:15 pm

*Before Lance are Infernape can realize it, they are ambushed as Ulyssess leaps from a behind bush* "Icicle Spear!" *Froslass shoots ice from its claws and in punctures Infernape* "Yanmega... Sonic Boom..." *Whipping it's wings at incredible pase, Yanmega slices the wind and slams Infernape with a Sonic Boom*

<(Edited Post)>
(See intro for both of these trainers)
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:21 pm

*As the icicles puncture infernapes back the icicles quickly melt as infernape is now in an angry mode* Focus Blast infernape! *infernape charges the ball and fires it as Focus Blast is a fighting type it over powers sonic boom a normal type as it slams into yanmega resulting in a huge explosion and sends it crashing into the ground* I'm not too far from those other 2 trainers hmph. *he opens his pokegear and sends a quick message to draco "watch out for team M"
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:30 pm

"Interesting... You countered quite nicely... Maybe if it weren't for this shitty Froslass..." *Froslass whimpers as Ulyssess kicks dirt on it* "Quiet you! You are lucky I can't strike you right now, you little Crap!" *Beatryx shakes her head, returning Yanmega* "That can wait til we get back to the base... It looks like he doesn't know... What a drag... Should we kill him?" *Ulyssess scratches his chin, fanning out the ruffels in his cape* "I suppose not... We were ordered to question him and he answered... Froslass couldn't detect anything when you landed. She would have detected the location... Maybe he doesn't know... I could care less what you do, our mission is accomplished..."
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Ugh, i'll make sure to disband your organization people like you have no reason to even own pokemon. you totatlly disgust me and my infernape hear doesn't take a liking to you all either.. Blast Burn.. *infernape begins charging up his flames getting ready to use blast burn on beatryx and ulyssess*
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:47 pm

"Twin Needle..." *Beatryx throws her pokeball so fast, it only looks as though she is flicking her hair, but she is really using a pokeball from one of her hair bows and executing an elite timed pokeball release. Lance and Infernape are instantly knocked out as Beedrill lightly taps a pressure point in the back of their necks* "Lance..... No one cares for what you think..... Let's go Rai-.........." *As Lance blinks his eyes as the two trainers and their pokemon disappear along with their pokemon in a flash of sparks*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:54 pm

*lance snaps his finger at infernapes ear 3x and infernape comes back to its senses while lance still holds his neck* that pokemon.. so they caught one of the dogs thats a shame.. Lucario.. help us out will you *Lucario burst out of his pokeball and carries them to the pokecenter as nurse joy first ejects the poison in my body and then takes care of the minimal damage he has*
Thanks nurse joy. *he exits out of the pokecenter and speaks to himself* A mew out of all the legendaries... why..? It is the only pokemon who can do ever single attack.. well thats not important right now I need to find their home base come on staraptor we are taking flight *he leaps on staraptors back and they take flight high up in the sky in search for the Team M's home base*
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:03 am

-At the top of The Sky Pillar-

"This is Prime... I have just captured Rayquaza... That makes the weather trio complete... It wasn't easy..."

*He wipes some blood from his head as his polished Dusknoir meditates in Rest, healing it's wounds. Prime begins talking in his cuff-link comunicator*

"It's hard to breathe in this lair, because of it's high O-zone levels, but it was easy capturing Razquaza... Black Death gave him an Ice punch he won't soon forget... Soon, my dream of taking this world by storm will be realized... Tell Beatryx, Ulyssess, and Victor to meet me in Lavender Town... We must plan our next course of action..."

*Prime returns Black Death to it's pokeball and leaps into an Oversized Haunter as it jets away*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:12 am

*After a couple of hours of searching Lance finally finds the Team Millenium's home base as Staraptor lands on the ground a bit far from Team M's base he leaps off and returns Staraptor*
So there base is that way. Well I can't walk in there asking to be hired because I'm too famous they'd sniff me out in a second.. Well this is why Pokegear + comes in handy.
*he takes out his pokegear clicking a satellite app as he is now connected to the Satellite up in space* I can get in trouble for this.. but I need to solve this problem. *Lance being educated in electronics he is able to hack into the satellite so that he can access the cameras inside the base he continues to switch the channel until he sees a room that holds many pokemon*
This must be what i'm looking for..
Back to top Go down
HisuiYoru
HisuiYoru
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:43 am

"What the **** do you think you're doing?" *Victor walks from a side door, sweaty, muscles glistening in the sunlight* "This is our land base... If you're looking for something..." *Drops his water bottle and begins charging for you, tossing a pokeball* "I'll be glad to help you! Hitmonchan, let's go! Are you familiar with a Brawl battle? In the Grand Prix, both trainer and Pokemon fight as a team! Think you can take me on, Virtuso?!" *Readies in a boxing stance*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Oh no im spotted! Lucario buddy let's show them how a real team works! *Lucario pops out his ball on his own as lucario eyes glow so does Lance's*
alright lucario this is an easy feat just stay focused
*Lucario stands straight and tall and very still as if he is a statue*
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Champions   Pokemon Champions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Champions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next