Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  Empty
PostSubject: (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form    (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Yokai Academy is an equal opportunity school that prepares young monsters
for coexistence with humans with a focus on the arts and unnatural sciences.

NAME:

ALIAS:

ADDRESS:

PLEASE CHECK IF APPLICABLE: [ ] I reside in an alternate reality dimension.
(If you checked this box, please specify the percentage of time spent in alternate
reality dimension __%)

GRADE POINT AVERAGE:[color=skyblue] in human subjects in magical subjects in forbidden subjects

So that we may best match you with a roommate, please specify:
[ ] Diurnal [ ] Nocturnal [ ] Do not require sleep [ ] Hibernating (please specify duration and season(s) of cycle)

Please answer the following questions truthfully after performing the following oath with the appropriate
talismans: "I am telling the truth. Cross my heart(s) and hope to die."

I HAVE KILLED A HUMAN(S) : [ ] Yes [ ] No How many? ____

I WILL KILL AGAIN: [ ] Yes [ ] No

Reason(s):
[ ] Carelessness [ ] Hunger [ ] Inexplicable Urge [ ] On Principle

I HAVE EATEN A HUMAN:
[ ] Whom I killed How many? __ [ ] Whom I found dead already How many? __

What is your monstricity? Please mark the box(es) that describe(s) the monstricity
(i.e monster ethnicity) category with which you primarily identify. Please check all that apply.

[ ] Werewolf [ ] Werecat [ ] Other part-time animal [ ] Lizard Person [ ] Succubus/Incubus
[ ] Medusa [ ] Merperson [ ] Ghost, Spirit, Will-O-The-Wisp [ ] Carnivorous Vegetable
[ ] Fairy/Pixie/Sprite or other Cute Winged Creature [ ] Witch or other borderline Human/Monster Abomination
[ ] Chupacabra [ ] Oni, Karakasa/Kozo, Dream Eating Tapir. etc [ ] Mixed Monster

In signing this application, I solemnly swear that if I am accepted for enrollment, I will keep my human
form at all times on campus and in the dormitories. and I commit to getting along with, or at least not killing
or eating, humans.

Signature/Paw Print: _______________________________________
Blood/Print: ______________________________________
(Please blot after marking )
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form    (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 pm

(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  Ros410

NAME: Mizore Shirayuki

ALIAS: Misore Shirayuki

ADDRESS: Icy Caverns

(If you checked this box, please specify the percentage of time spent in alternate
reality dimension __%)

GRADE POINT AVERAGE: in human subjects D in magical subjects C in forbidden subjects C

[ ] Diurnal [X] Nocturnal [ ] Do not require sleep [ ] Hibernating (please specify duration and season(s) of cycle)

Please answer the following questions truthfully after performing the following oath with the appropriate

I HAVE KILLED A HUMAN(S) : [ ] Yes [X] No How many? ____

I WILL KILL AGAIN: [ ] Yes [ ] No [X] Maybe

Reason(s):
[ ] Carelessness [ ] Hunger [ ] Inexplicable Urge [X] On Principle

I HAVE EATEN A HUMAN:

What is your monstricity? Please mark the box(es) that describe(s) the monstricity
(i.e monster ethnicity) category with which you primarily identify. Please check all that apply.

[ ] Werewolf [ ] Werecat [ ] Other part-time animal [ ] Lizard Person [ ] Succubus/Incubus [X] Yuki-Onni
[ ] Medusa [ ] Merperson [ ] Ghost, Spirit, Will-O-The-Wisp [ ] Carnivorous Vegetable
[ ] Fairy/Pixie/Sprite or other Cute Winged Creature [ ] Witch or other borderline Human/Monster Abomination
[ ] Chupacabra [ ] Oni, Karakasa/Kozo, Dream Eating Tapir. etc [ ] Mixed Monster

In signing this application, I solemnly swear that if I am accepted for enrollment, I will keep my human
form at all times on campus and in the dormitories. and I commit to getting along with, or at least not killing
or eating, humans.

Signature/Paw Print: (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  Mizore10
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form    (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 am

NAME: Victor H. Greystone

ALIAS: Graystone

ADDRESS: The Olde Cathedral

reality dimension __%)

GRADE POINT AVERAGE:[color=skyblue] in human subjects in magical subjects in forbidden subjects

[X ] Diurnal [X ] Nocturnal [ ] Do not require sleep [ ] Hibernating (please specify duration and season(s) of cycle)

I HAVE KILLED A HUMAN(S) : [X ] Yes [ ] No How many? __7__

I WILL KILL AGAIN: [ ] Yes [ ] No

Reason(s):
[ ] Carelessness [ ] Hunger [ ] Inexplicable Urge [X ] On Principle

I HAVE EATEN A HUMAN:

[ ] Werewolf [ ] Werecat [ ] Other part-time animal [ ] Lizard Person [ ] Succubus/Incubus

or eating, humans.

Signature/Paw Print: ____VICTOR GREYSTONE___________________________________
Blood/Print: ______GREY________________________________
[img](The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  Grey11[/img]
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form    (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:32 am

(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  A0318412

NAME: Ji-Sen Hotai

ALIAS: ?

ADDRESS: Hel

PLEASE CHECK IF APPLICABLE:
[*] I reside in an alternate reality dimension 10% of the time.

GRADE POINT AVERAGE: in human subjects B in magical subjects D in forbidden subjects A

[*] Diurnal [ ] Nocturnal [ ] Do not require sleep [ ] Hibernating

Please answer the following questions truthfully after performing the following oath with the appropriate talismans: "I am telling the truth. Cross my heart(s) and hope to die."

I HAVE KILLED A HUMAN(S) : [*] Yes [ ] No How many? I don’t keep count.

I WILL KILL AGAIN: [*] Yes [ ] No

Reason(s):
[ ] Carelessness [ ] Hunger [ ] Inexplicable Urge [*] On Principle

I HAVE EATEN A HUMAN:

Please check all that apply.
[ ] Fairy/Pixie/Sprite or other Cute Winged Creature [*] Witch or other borderline Human/Monster Abomination

In signing this application, I solemnly swear that if I am accepted for enrollment, I will keep my human form at all times on campus and in the dormitories, and I commit to getting along with, or at least not killing or eating, humans.

Signature/Paw Print:
*Ji-Sen takes out an ink stamp and slams it down on the application*(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  Ji-sen12
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form    (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:27 am

(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  Ruby10

NAME: Ruby Tojo

ALIAS: Rubi - Sunflower

ADDRESS: Witch Hill, Witch's Knoll

reality dimension __%)

GRADE POINT AVERAGE: in human subjects B in magical subjects A in forbidden subjects B

[X] Diurnal [X] Nocturnal [ ] Do not require sleep [ ] Hibernating (please specify duration and season(s) of cycle)

I HAVE KILLED A HUMAN(S) : [X] Yes [ ] No How many? Can't recall... It's a long story...

I WILL KILL AGAIN: [ ] Yes [X] No

Reason(s):
[ ] Carelessness [ ] Hunger [X] Inexplicable Urge [X] On Principle

I HAVE EATEN A HUMAN:

[ ] Fairy/Pixie/Sprite or other Cute Winged Creature [X] Witch or other borderline Human/Monster Abomination

or eating, humans.

Signature/Paw Print: (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  Rubysi10
Back to top Go down

Alicethegreat
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: alice   (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:12 pm

NAME: alice

ALIAS:

ADDRESS:

PLEASE CHECK IF APPLICABLE: [X] I reside in an alternate reality dimension.
reality dimension _50_%)

GRADE POINT AVERAGE:[color=skyblue]A in human subjects in A magical subjects in A forbidden subjects

[X] Diurnal [X] Nocturnal [ ] Do not require sleep [ ] Hibernating (please specify duration and season(s) of cycle)

I HAVE KILLED A HUMAN(S) : [X] Yes [ ] No How many? _199___

I WILL KILL AGAIN: [ ] Yes [X] No

Reason(s):
[ ] Carelessness [ ] Hunger [X] Inexplicable Urge [ ] On Principle

I HAVE EATEN A HUMAN:
[X] Whom I killed How many? _199_ [ ] Whom I found dead already How many? __

[ ] Werewolf [ ] Werecat [ ] Other part-time animal [ ] Lizard Person [X] Succubus/Incubus
[ ] Fairy/Pixie/Sprite or other Cute Winged Creature [X] Witch or other borderline Human/Monster Abomination
[ ] Chupacabra [ ] Oni, Karakasa/Kozo, Dream Eating Tapir. etc [X] Mixed Monster

or eating, humans.

Signature/Paw Print: ___________alice uses her own cum ____________________________
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form    (The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form  Empty

Back to top Go down

(The Actual) Yokai Academy Application Form

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1