Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Lost Kids

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

The Lost Kids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Kids   The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Kid whistles and now has both hands in his pocket.

"Here I thought only these kind of things only existed in movies and T.V. shows."

Kid directs his attention to this so called 'Kid-Bionic'.

"It's about 50/50 for me. I followed to be nosy just to see what was going on, on the other hand I think you can help us out. And don't worry about us possibly being in danger I think we've all come to the conclusion quite awhile ago to start a dangerous personal mission."
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Kids   The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:01 am

"What, you live under a rock, little guy? A couple weeks ago you couldn't go to the gas station without someone in a cape or tights flying by pounding on some creep with a death ray," Kid-Bionic says.

"He could just live a sheltered life," Jocelyn says. "Don't pick on the little cutie," she says as she puffs a cheek and places her gloved hands on Kid's shoulders, kneeling down beside him and glaring KB in the eye.

"Whoa there. Didn't mean nothin' by it. So what's this you think you need help with?"

"Our parents all inconveniently went missing at the same time," Cyrus says.

"Oh yeah, I heard about that. Some girl I met earlier was talking about it. Had a little sister. Real quiet kid. Somethin' about her was just weird. So you want me to help find your parents, is that right?"
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Kids   The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Kid bobbed his head left to right.

"Yea, that's about right. Me living under a 'rock'. I don't get out much, all the stuff i learn and friends i make were in the home."

He then smiled and told Jocelyn thanks for backing him up.

"Mhm, everyone else and I, I'm sure would be glad if you helped us out. Right now we're just winging the whole situation hoping we'll find clues and such along the way."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Kids   The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:37 pm

"I see," KB says as he glances around. "Well, all right, let's-" Suddenly the sound of a gun being loaded clicks and KB turns to try and block it but before the gun fires, it's struck from the thug's hand by a long tendril. KB then takes the chance and punches the thug square in the face before turning and allowing his eyes to follow said tendril back up to the top of the bridge where it meets the head of the older sister from the police station. "Well, that's surprising," he says. "So is that your hair or-"

"Yes, it is," the girl says. "And now we're even. You saved my life, I save yours."

"Uh, didn't ask for it, miss. I was perfectly capable of blocking that bullet."

"Excuse me," Jocelyn speaks up, "I'd love to keep up this game of Trivial Bickering but we kinda have an issue to deal with here."

"She's right," Cyrus adds.

"Fine," KB says. "I know this place you can all stay while you work on your big search. Follow the guy with the robotic arms and legs if you please." He then turns and walks off with his hands in his jean pockets.

Eventually the lot of them arrive in a yard filled with abandoned carnival lot. "They left the place up because there's a rumor it's haunted. Oh yeah, I'm the 'ghost'. Boo," KB jokes.

"...charming," the older sister says. "It's Erica, by the way. This is my little sister, Iris."

Iris says nothing. She merely waves and continues to follow the remainder of this ragtag group of misfits.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Kids   The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Kid followed KB and the crowd with his hands in his pocket. He looked around and then smiled at the fact people believed in haunted places.

"See, I had a feeling you would've come eventually" Kid smirked looking turning his eyes toward Erica and then joked with her. "Guess the situation doesn't smell fishy anymore huh? Roses and Dandelions."

He looked forward again and was glad the two decided to come as well.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Kids   The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:13 pm

"I never said it didn't still smell fishy. But he saved my life and my sister's from those thugs. I figure it's only fair that I help," Erica says.

"So we have one guy with robotic limbs and a girl whose hair can grow to ridiculous lengths and stop bullets. I feel so much safer knowing their are villains out there who can only do lame stuff like level buildings with their minds," Kenny says.

"The powers are just the polish. If you outsmart a bad guy, you outsmart 'em. Wash Rinse Repeat," KB says as he stops in a large building. "This used to be the food court. Empty now and has plenty of room. Enough for TONS of kids, in fact."
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Kids   The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:18 pm

"I agree, if you outsmart anyone the person who outsmarts gains the advantage."

Kid nods accepting the size and space of the emptied food court. Too bad it didn't have food though.

"Sooo.. I feel we're back to square one. Still have to figure out who were are going to target to give as at least one clue at where to search."

He found himself a chair as he was tired of standing and walking.

"Are you staying with us KB?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Kids   The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:29 pm

KB avoided the last question. He then turns and addresses the first one. "Okay. Then let's start with the lot of you looking in a mirror. Unless you think I'm dumb, and I hope you don't, you all have it on your minds. Erica, here, has super hair which probably means that her little sister can do something special too. The odds of them being the only 'special' ones here are slim and none so let's start Show and Tell!" He suddenly whips around and hurls his fist across the group at Cyrus who instinctively grabs the fist, his hand and forearm adopting the same properties as the metal comprising KB's arm. "Ooh, an Elemental. You can do some damage, I bet. Damage it is."

"What? Did you just...did you just NAME me?" Cyrus says as he lets go of KB's fist and reverts his skin to flesh.

"Okay, that's wicked awesome," Kenny says.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Kids   The Lost Kids - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Kid scratched the back of his head. He did have an odd suspicion with some people in the group. They had got slightly nervous and quiet during the first incident with the guy on the hanging from the rooftop.

"Ohh, would you look at that. That's pretty cool. Why would you hide that you have special powers? Not going to judge you. At least I won't the only I'm good at is using a bow and arrow. It's what I was taught.."

Kid's last sentence decreases in volume after each word feeling ashamed he'll probably end up being the only human like among the crew.

"Anyone else got powers you'd like to share with us?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Kids   The Lost Kids - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Kids

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2