Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

First step to becoming a champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:39 pm

vampireo_oboy carried out 1 launched of one First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 Number10 ((Sleeping)Turn Count.) :
First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 310
*cofagrigus inhales the sleep powder, slowly falling into a daze,each of its arms receding back inside* grr... quick cofagrigus stay above butterfree and open yourself up! * it shakily fly's up above butterfree and opens itself up before it falls asleep, falling straight down above butterfree*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Heh, don't even think about it.. Butterfree hit directly with a Bug Buzz!

Butterfree angels itself facing the falling Confagirus and flaps its wing extremely fast and emits a screeching sound as Bug Buzz is sent straight to the opened confagirus. The Bug Buzz comes in a form of a sonic boom.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:48 pm

*The bug buzz gets a direct hit inside it but pushes it higher up into the air, still subject to gravity it falls directly down* come on cofragigus wake up!
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Now use Psychic butterfree, if it wants to fall let it fall hard

Butterfree's eyes glow as it emits a psychic field when Confagirus enters inside the field his body stops moving. Butterfree controls Confagirus' movement and then slings Confagirus to the ground.
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:56 pm

*cofagrigus body flys across the room landing face first and skidding across the floor still asleep* oh man.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:57 pm

We'll take this opportunity power up some more. Go ahead and dance around with Quiver Dance.

Butterfree flutters around in circles heightening its spirit causing it's speed and Sp attack to raise once again by another 2 stages.
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:06 pm

come back cofagrigus! *chet aims his pokeball directly and the coffin sending him back inside it* I thank you for this match, i understand how to fight and such now *he holds his hand out for a handshake*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Oh? Hm, right when it was getting exciting.. I'm glad I could help you out. Come on back butterfree you did well.

He returns butterfree back inside it's pokeball. Ace walks forward and shakes Chet's hand with a smile.

Take care and don't let me down. In the future, prove that this training session was what was needed to awaken your expertise.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First step to becoming a champion   First step to becoming a champion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First step to becoming a champion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sparring :: True Non Custom-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com