Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Dragon Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:13 pm

*Andara turns slightly attempring to couter however the blade of wind reaches him before he can finish. His arm falls into the shadow pool around Kame. At the same time he notices the massive light above the battlefield as most of his force is wiped out. Andara roars inhumanly as as a black blood like substance pours from his wound.*

Andara: Kame we're leaving. Our job is done. Hmph you'll see us again. Ninja.

*Andara snaps his fingers as a masive whirlwind of shadow shoots upward from Kame's shadow. Andara jumps into it as it begins to retract quickly into the shadow pool. Upon its finishing Kame and Andara have disappeared and all that is left is a rotted crater where Kame's pool was. The remaining dragons depart as well as screams can still be heard over the camp as Andara's shadow clones continue to wreak smaller scale havoc.*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:18 am

" he's gone but his clones remain they should be weaker than the real deal i'll have to take care of this" *throwing his robe to the ground he reveals what he actually looks like. there is a gauntlet on his right arm that extends from his hand up to his shoulder he has grieves on both legs. he has a decent amount of bottles and pouches on his wait he has long green hair that goes down to his shoulder blades on a pony tail. his hair is silver on the ends the more magic he uses the more silver turns and right now half of his hair is silver[img]The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 Battle10[/img]

after
[img]The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 Tumblr10[/img]

"i shall get ride of the clones as quickly as possible i et volabunt in diis speed" * with that his body lit up in a electricity and his hair slowly started turning more silver he tossed his staff over to the ninja* "hold this for a second i'll be back" * and with that he took off running leaving a trail of dust behind him. he quickly located the first clone he drew his sword so fast it let out a screech and it was plunged into it's back. while the sword is still in it's back he jumps and steps off it's back cleaving it in two he immediately takes off ti find the remaining clones. he finds another parry his blow lopes off his arm sweeps his feet and thrusts his sword into his chest resulting in blood spray. two more try to sneak up on him but are easily sensed. the sword is still in the body so he cuts it more while taking his sword out and swings at them getting blood in their eyes slitting both their throats in one motion. he lock onto the last presence he can feel and sprints toward it his hair is slowly becoming more and more silver he has about 1/3 the color left in his hair. as he nears his target he takes the energy surrounding his body and concentrates it to his hand. he stops running leans back on both legs so he's now sliding on his feet and lets go a concentrated blast the size of a quarter lose into it's neck does a 360 degree spin before thrusting the sword through it's heart. pulling the sword out of it's bode he swings strongly at the ground cleaning off the blood before sheathing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tamanaka
Akemi Tamanaka
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:56 am

The smell of blood and death surrounded Tetra like bees to its' hive.
" Looks like I'm going to be nosy again. Just great." "Hmm maybe they will have some precious valuables for me. Alright!" Gemini, her hawk, cawed at the thought of precious valuables. Without anymore hesitation Tetra continues to walk further to her destination.

The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 Hawk-1
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Hmph, begone. Slave. Next time we meet I will separate more than just an arm from that body of yours.

Fuma lands on the ground with his blade still spewing wind in all direction he sheathes it and as it is being sheathed it again gives the sound as if the blade is slicing air in a finely fashion. He noticed Jack's transformation and as his staff was tossed to him Fuma didn't move a muscle. He wasn't about to touch something that was unfamiliar to him. Instead he formed a sign with his fingers and swung his arm upward as a swift wind rush passed him and the staff and the staff was sent to twirling landing on it's butt and leaning against a wall.

Where could he have gone..?

He tries to think of places where dragons are likely to hide but his thought trail is quickly stopped. Something was near. Someone was near. He couldn't detect it as a threat or not so he knew it couldn't be any type of dragon because they give off threat and the winds will aware him. The winds did not this time. He begins to think to himself.

"What is it..?
A ninja..?
No.."

He decided not to leave Jack and Juza behind. It's not because he wanted to save them he'd rather continue chasing after Gozen. But he wanted to find out what this thing was. He remained quite and place his hand on his sheathed weapon's hilt.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:13 pm

At Gozen's Castle:
Gozen: A wonderful job Andara. You've managed to crush the morale of the Imperial Army. We've also gained intel. It seems we have 3 warriors to worry about.

Andara: Yes my liege. Curse that ninja. *Andara holds up his once severed right hand now whole again.*

Gozen: In due time, the chance for revenge shall be here. You may take your leave now...

Andara: Yes my Lord. *Andara turns and quickly leaves muttering under his breath about the injury the ninja caused him.

Gozen: I wonder what they shall plan next. Perhaps a change in weather would be...most appreciable.

*Above the castle an enormous black thundercloud starts forming even the normal flocking wyverns have hid from the massive storm. The wind picks up as the temperature begins to plummet.*

Gozen: Go.

*As if living the storm begins to slowly move.*
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Seeing as the dragons start to fly away Juza uses the little energy he has to flip off and descend down back to the charred and decimated battlefield . He lands down hard, creating a small crater underneath his feet as he stands up slowly. He takes a deep breathe seeing all that is going on . He gathered that Jack went on and took care of the clones , he inhaled slowly , Fumo is being broody and contemplating something. He let out his breathe as his body started to relax a bit . He walked around the site of the battle. He gathered his swords and quickly sheathed them. He looked up to the sky, the clouds were moving but not on their own accord. He winced slowly , this wasn't right one can not mess with the flow of the world.

'Messing with nature itself , to do so is to invoke Nature's wrath. Since she can not deliver her own justice it's time I got serious.'

He looked around and decided that if he was going to be in any shape or form to take on any of the Dragoon. He needed to improve his abilities at least ten fold by the next big encounter. He saw what he was looking for and quietly walked off in the direction . he went straight to work, exerting himself far more than need be to get it all ready . It took him a few hours to gather all that he needed and to get it ready , but within this time he wouldn't be missed . He worked with out stop trying to get this underway as soon as possible , he stayed away for a undetermined amount of time. His body hit it's limits countless times but his drive was stronger and he pushed on.

'The wind spoke and even through it's turmoil it says that there is something we should be wary of...'

Last edited by Rei Valentine on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:42 am

*jack noticed the thunderstorm drawing closer and a smile was drawn across his face* "fantastic the perfect way to recharge my mana i haven't used that method in a while" walking back to where he left his staff he noticed that it was lain on a building he was upset but not enough to do something. walking back to the center of the camp there was wounded but nothing to bad few casualties but everyone was holding up at that he used his remaining mana to heal everyone and raise there moral a little bit*

"now i just have to sit and wait for that thunderstorm to arrive" *sitting down he starts to meditate his hair changing at a very unnoticeable rate*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:53 am

Fuma watched as Juza left and Jack tend to the wounded. The winds blew past him as he then detected the eeriness in the wind current.It must be a storm somewhere coming near. It wasn't the right season for such storms to brew so it must be forced. The Dragon's maybe the cause but he never witnessed a dragon who could do such a thing. If it was the dragon's doing, he hoped Jack and Juza would be more prepared this time. They only faced one of Gozen's admirals and yet there were tons of casualties besides Fuma.

"What am I doing caring whether Juza or Jack gets stronger for the next battle..? I am a ninja. I'm use to handling every situation alone.."

He jumped upward and landed on the roof of the Imperial building and stood there letting the wind breeze flow past him. He decided he would stay and just wait to see if anything would happen. This time he wouldn't let any admiral or Gozen follower get away without spilling some information.

Back to top Go down
Akemi Tamanaka
Akemi Tamanaka
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Tetra approaches to what seems to be a very ruined campsite. She knew what she wanted; answers and maybe valuables. Who was she kidding she definitely wanted valuables more than answers but where to look. That's when she spotted a ninja.
"You there, ninja. Tell me whats going on here."

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:06 pm

His head turned to the voice's direction slowly. He was surprised he didn't realize this woman's presence. Someone like that he'd have to make sure he kept a watchful sense on this person.

What just happened where was the work of Gozen and his forces.
Now tell me, who are you..?

The wind picked up around them in a calm manner.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:27 pm

*The storm begins to pick up speed as the temperature begins to drop even more. Frost begins to cover the ground as trees begin to freeze slowly. The edge of the storm can be seen at the camp.*
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tamanaka
Akemi Tamanaka
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:56 pm

As the cool touch of the storm touched Tetra's entire being she began to introduce herself to the ninja.

"Im Tetra. This is my hawk Gemini. Couldn't help but stop here. Something told me I should." Tetra observed the campsite looking for any signs of precious items or valuables. To her dismay the campsite was in ruins. "It looks like this place has been to hell and back." She said in disappointment. "I told you who I am. Now mind telling me what's going on here?" If there wasn't any treasures here might as well get some answers Tetra thought.
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Juza kept working non stop. His sweat poured down his body as the rays of the sun were soon blocked out by angry, unnatural clouds. He took a minute to stop as he looked and smiled he was ready. The hard work paid off , the only thing was that this was a one time deal two at best. He started to get himself ready again , as he got to sewing and fixing himself up. He grabbed his new garbs as he threw his cloak on and walked back to the camp . The cold air hitting him like a gentle breeze. It was refreshing and cool to the touch , relaxing his stressed and tired muscles .

The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 Jyuza11
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:05 pm

looks like another person has shown thyself. i must be careful around this one she can hide her presence this fuma not to mention the devilish look in her eye. she reeks of blood on another note so she must be an experienced fighter.

jacks eyes spring open and he looks over in the direction that juza is. he could feel a presence growing stronger and it seemed familiar but unknown at the same time.

he's made himself stronger. at this rate he might be the only one who lives and i can't have that.

and with that his eye's whites and all turned blue as he started to train within his own mind he would occasionally cough up blood as he was fighting himself inside his mind the only way to to get stronger from training like this is to surpass your limits and beat yourself, or die trying. while he's training his mana regenerates and gets spent at the same time it locks around 7 % full
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Tetra.. it was no name he had recognized which was a good thing. The people's names he knew by heart are all targets for him. Still he wasn't going to let his guard down around this one.

What happened here was Gozen, A Dragon King.

He notices that Jack has gone through a meditative stance. It meant that both Jack and Juza plan to get stronger. The wind in the area continued to warn Fuma of the storm that will hit in the future. He decided to stay here on Imperial ground to wait for it. He turned towards Tetra.

Do you have any purpose for being here..?
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tamanaka
Akemi Tamanaka
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:46 pm

" Gozen you say?"
She exclaimed Tetra was so wrapped up in her own selfish pursuits that she didn't realize that there was still a dragon war at hand. She studied the camp closely seeing as everyone seem to be preparing for another battle. What was she to do? She wouldn't try anything funny. At least not with this crowd. Just fighting the ninja alone would be too much.She didn't even want to think of the mage who suspiciously was just sitting there by himself. Forgetting that she was talking to someone, Tetra took herself back to reality.

" I'm here to help."

She couldn't believe what she had just said. She could have lied, she could have said anything else.Why help them? She is always by herself. Helping someone was clearly not in her nature. Although clearly in shock of what she has just proclaimed she felt a bit a relief. You know what they say keep your friends close and enemies closer.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:02 pm

You do what you like.

He didn't really care whether he was working alongside people or not. All he wanted was to take down Gozen himself and the only reason why he continues to stay is to see what awaits when the storm will approach.

I won't be working with you. If you want to "help" talk to him.

He waves his hand in the direction were Jack is who is still meditating.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tamanaka
Akemi Tamanaka
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Not paying much attention to the ninja's rude remark, Tetra made her way through the camp to where the mage was. She watched closely and intently to him wondering if she should break his focus. Blood was all over him as if he was having a mini battle with just himself. There was no way to tell when was good time to talk to him. So without much hesitation Tetra taps lightly on the mage's forehead then takes a few steps back just to make sure and says:
" I want to help. I was told to speak to you about it."
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:29 pm

he could feel someone talking with them he could sense that they should be to give some assistance he was not one to make people wait and he wasn't about to start

i've had enough of this why don't you just go die i've got shit to do

with that being said his energy sky rocketed his eyes turned blue and stayed blue and mana was radiating from his body hiving him a blueish aura . he grabbed his clone why he front force palmed him then blasted him with everything he had obliterating any shield he had up and destroying him. as he stands up in real life his hair coats over green then in blue still tired and wounded he smile brightly.

you can help tend to the wounded
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tamanaka
Akemi Tamanaka
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Tend to the wounded? Not what Tetra had in mind. She wasn't one to take orders either. Especially twice in one day!

"No! Who are you to be giving me orders? I want to help not play nurse with people I could care less about. I am a thief. I am not to be messed around with."

Filled with rage and just a bit of regret Tetra didn't want to be played with. Especially not by some mage with a creepy bright smile.

Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:52 pm

you said you wanted to help so tend to the wounded or find something to do with your time. i have to consult my teammates about gozen and his plans

with that he started walking towards fuma his robe materializing out of mana
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tamanaka
Akemi Tamanaka
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:23 pm

"Wait, why can't I be part of the team. I'm really good. You'll need me. Trust me when I say putting me to help the wounded would be such a waste."

With that remark Tetra wistle for her hawk gemini to come to her. She whispered something to Gemini and with that the eagle darted right towards the mage..
Back to top Go down
Dirk_Strider
Dirk_Strider
Fluent Mind
Fluent Mind

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Juza walking into the camp as he enjoys the cold wind , he looks at the bickering going on as he puts his hand to his head. He sighed as he walked closer. He noticed Fuma , Jack and this other one , maybe not as skilled as Fuma but she does seem to have a aura around her. He was tired and exhausted but he needed to keep up appearances or else things would be bad for them.

'Bickering at a time like this? Clearly .... we have some problems. I have been away for some time now but still. Nothing as New. Fuma being his dark , untalking self Jack commanding people at his own whim. Me , being damn right sexy. '

" Yo... To solve all this easily , We need to get the wounded patched up . We can't have our magic guy use up all his energy healing them we may need him if they decide to attack again. Fuma skills aren't meant to heal as far as i know. He may want to meditate or what not. If that isn't good enough i can promise you a huge reward once we all get through this."

He smiled something was going to happen , and this bickering is only hindering us. He looked up at the sky and felt a twinge of pain before looking and awaiting a reply from the bunch of misfits we were.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:59 am

*The "storm" reaches the camp as the wind picks up, the temperature drops significantly as ice begins to creep along the ground. A large roar is heard overhead as the middle of the storm opens up. From the eye of the storm a large blue dragon begins to descend. It opens its mouth as a ball of blue fire begins to charge in its mouth. Moments later it releases the blast, as it hits the ground it explodes into a wave of ice and snow decimating a small chunk of the just recovering camp.*
Back to top Go down
Name
Name
Tyro To RP
Tyro To RP

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:04 am

i will not let my hard work be done in by some dragon that think it can do as it pleases

*jack drops his staff and starts up his most basic spell fire ball. the thing about it is he can make is strong as he wants to by putting more mana into it. as the dragon fire his ice blast i put half of my mana into the fire ball turning it into a raging inferno the collides and overpowers the dragons blast and deals a critical blow the the dragons head*

fuma finish the job

jacks hair now green prior to wasting half of his mana
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Hunt   The Dragon Hunt - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-