Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Not too bad.. but too straightforward
*as his scythe comes down kabomoru angles his blade on the flat surface in such a way when the scythe hits it, it slides off causing scarecrow to lose control of his swing as his face is suddenly grabbed by kabomoru's hand and he slings scarecrow crow down to the ground leaving a small crater in the ground*
Seems you can't feel pain well that's alright I know how to deal.
*He then flies towards tin-man and gets ready to slash him across his chest but right before he does he vanishes with speed and is now above tin-man flying downward and stabs his blade deep into tin-man's left arm
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Tin man laughs and says, "Not too bad...but too straightforward." He grabs the blade and twists his metalic arm, bending it and getting it STUCK in his arm then he punches you. You fly across the battlefield and just before you can land, Scarecrow hits you with the flat end of his scythe like a baseball bat. It's a foul ball and you fall into the dirt. Scarecrow and Tin-Man stands over you and extend their hands.

--Twins ooc-- We must be going soon.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Wow your really good Heart and Soul it took me a while to get the hang of it hehe
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:58 pm

--Twins OOC-- Well we're not new to RPing we're just new to RPing HERE so we've had some practice. But we're more used to RPing in a script format, which is a bit easier and our first roleplay made by us may very well be as such.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:03 pm

*As you attempt to punch kabomoru he blocks by catching your fist in his hand as the power of your blow causes the wind around us to burst in all directions for a second*
Someone who's just almost physically as strong as me.. you're really not all that bad. However, I don't think you would want my Zanpaktou being so close to your body.. "Cause chaos and confusion upon the field Kaosu" *his zanpaktou forms into a regular blade and as it does tin-man is suddenly struck with fear as the blade is stuck in his arm Kabomoru uses that opportunity to grab tin-man with both his hands and spins once releasing tin-man as he goes darting off towards scarecrow and when he crashes into scarecrow they both collide harshly into the ground creating a huge amount of earth dust and big hole inside the ground*

Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Ohh Smile
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Scarecrow suddenly pops up from behind you. "Gee, we were only tryin' ta hel ya up," he says, laughing like a mad man. Whoops, dropped somethin'. He points down and as you look, a hole forms under him which Tin-Man burrows up through and locks you in a bear hug, squeezing tighter and tighter.

"What has no heart, feels no fear," he says. "Objective...Training...Complete." He drops you and marches over to Scarecrow who laughs even harder, almost as if he were truly insane.

"Way to go, buddy. You did good, yourself, guy. What'd you say your name was again?"

--Twins OOC-- Not a problem.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Tchumph, So both are you are pretty much puppets huh? well, be glad I was fighting you in hopes to help you become more learned at fighting cause if I was at 100%.. hehe
*Though tin-man squeezes Kabomoru his strong body is able to struggle against it as he gets released he rotates his arms exhaling*
Well you can call me Kabomoru.. One day we are gonna have to square off again..
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Scarecrow laughs like a mad man then hops up onto Tin-Man's shoulders as Tin-Man nods then turns and marches away. "We shall indeed meet another day..." He says to you as they disappear over the horizon.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:31 pm

You did really well heart & soul ^_^ for a second i was thinking i was going to have to go all out which I didn't wanna do cause Kabomoru is one of my strongest RPC's and I didn't want him to go all out on newcomers. But I see this isn't your first time RPing so its all gud. I'm kinda curious to the script format you mentioned earlier.. what is that exactly?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:37 pm

--Heart-- Well it's hard to explain but we can give an example. Below please.

Scarecrow: Kyeheheheheh! Buddy, you're all kinds of fun! (spins scythe above his head so quickly that it whips up a gust)

Tin-Man: I find no entertainment value in this, Scarecrow.

Scarecrow: Lighten up, would ya!

Suddenly, several bullets bounce off of Tin-Man's back and pass through Scarecrow. They turn around to find several armed military untits facing them.

Ex Over.

--Soul-- Generally speaking, in Script, Character Dialogue and Individual Actions go in parentheses after the characters name and a colon. Actions collective of more than one character or actions not carried out by a character per-say are just bolded. And usually, Characters' thoughts are placed in italics, also by their names.

--Heart-- Sounds like a lot but it really isn't compared to writing full-on paragraphs. there's nothing wrong with writing in the usual format but when you write as often as we do, it gets boring and hard to think up enough to fit in the norm format so it's good to switch it up.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Oh, alright i gotcha well imma try to learn this format so when i RP against you i don't end up confusing you and etc. though it might take awhile cuz its new to me hehe.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:42 pm

--Twins OOC-- Good luck n_n
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:44 pm

lol thanks and omg finally someone who uses "n_n" cuz everytime i've used it people would think that's some kind of sad face which I don't see how lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:52 pm

So idk if im suppose to post here or not @.@ But I want to learn how to rp so i guess im asking you guys to help me . Preferably not my friend <.< We get sidetracked alot but yeah :3 please can you guys help.

<x3
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Alright, what kind of RP style do you need help with? on this site we use story battle and adventure. if you need help with all styles of RP thats fine to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Oh your the professional dude and other stuff he mentioned Very Happy

Lol and ummm idk other than the like basic basic i don't really know much D:
I am ignorant of the rp prowess that the icey composer and you have
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:15 pm

i see.. ok then well do you have a character set up yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:15 pm

No The hatter was going to help me set one up after he came back from the melting pot which is miami

leaveing me all alone here D:
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Oh! I see I see well before I can begin actually training you for RP I'm going to need you to make a RP character. Um, do you know what kind of RP you'd be most interested in? Battle, Adventure, Story?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:19 pm

ummm id rather do story , because they can be endless or adventure Very Happy i read the one's you guyys have here. im just sad they all stop when everything was getting so good D:
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Ah ok yea i'm more of a battle or adventure type guy and yea I understand what you mean.. i really enjoyed that One Piece adventure RP but it lost direction >.< I'm trying to get it back on course though.. but alright then when you get a charaacter i'll train you on adventure RPing which will teach you how to story RP as well. So you get two in one setting basically Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:23 pm

yeah D:

i was like but but What happens?! Everyone like branched off . And i was like ooooh plot twist then ... it's like a let down TT~TT i wanted to see what happened between each char.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Hehe yea well I'm glad you mentioned your concern I'm highly motivated again to get that rp back on track.. and just out of curiosity have you ever RP'd before??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:32 pm

ummmmm i have but like it was ummm the details were much more ummmm ....

No <.< Unless you count my random out bursts with Hatter in our school in AP class
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.   Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie's Arena Please post all your concerns here and we will direct you to the appropriate sub section.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next