Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Titan of Gemstones EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Titan of Gemstones EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Titan of Gemstones EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Titan of Gemstones EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Titan of Gemstones EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Titan of Gemstones EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Titan of Gemstones EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Titan of Gemstones EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
    Forum
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Translator

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Titan of Gemstones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:31 pm

*Hachi walks into a dark alley, feeling the cool breeze of the city wind. Rust and blood filled the air as he crept up the alley on to a dead end. He cracks his neck, then his fist, then begins shadow boxing in place. This was his usual spot for a midnight brawl. He knew there would be blood befow the night was done.*
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:08 pm

*Kurama walks with a ringing click of his geta as he passes the individual shadow boxing* hmm is that supposed to be some sort of training? pathetic....
    Back to top Go down
    https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 pm

*scoffs* "Show's how much you know... No living person can give me any pressure..."
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 pm

that would be an impressive claim perhaps if you had ever fought with a real person....i guess anyone can become a hunter these days....
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:48 pm

"Meh... You seem like a chump..." *skips around*
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:05 pm

a chump eh? then obviously u dont kno anything...perhaps ill drop off your carcass to the nearest hunter building and show them how pathetic their standards have become...
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:13 pm

*Dashes forward and grabs his collar* "Son of a..." *Slams his head into his, making Kurama stagger*
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:18 pm

*staggers and steps back as he shakes his head* fool *rushes at Hachi fainting an open palm thrust to his stomach before uppercutting his chin*
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:24 pm

*A quick feint and dodge barely allows Hachi to escape with light damage. He drops his hands to the ground, then spins quickly, slamming into Kurama's ankle. He then leaps onto his feet and runs up a wall into a drop kick.*
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:30 pm

*as Hachi drops, Kurama knee kicks him with great force as it sends him flying into a wall* probably doesnt even kno how use Nen yet...
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:37 pm

"Heh..." *A shroud of Ren surrounds Hachi's chest.* "Not much of a kick if you ask me... How about we make this fight interesting?" *Hachi rubs his fingers together as he instantaneously spawns a ruby in his hand*
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:47 pm

*Kurama backflips before landing upright* well then Angelic Pride-Resplendent Dance *Kurama stands straight up and folds his arms* have at thee
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:56 pm

*Hachi raises his hands into the air as the ruby splits into 6 shards with the shake of his hand, then tosses them. The shards fly near Kurama as Hachi clenches his fist.* "Regal Luster!" *The ruby shards explode on command, sending Kurama into a plume of red fumes and smoke*
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:58 pm

ure far too slow...*as the rubies explode, Hachi notices hears Kurama's voice from bhind, he stands in the same position he was just in unscathed by the explosion* i thought you were going to make this fun...
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:07 am

*Hachi's elbow smashes into Kurama's face as it shatters into small emeralds. He then kicks Kurama in the mid-section, sliding him a few inches as Hachi forms a several shuriken from jade shards*

"Utilizing my emerald's properties and focusing my Ren, I can make a proper clone of myself... Me, being too slow, no my friend..."

*He throws the sharp shuriken at Kurama, then quickly dashes behind him, pinning him by the elbow and shoulder*

"I think you're sadly mistaken..."
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:12 am

*Kurama promptly dodges the onslaught of attacks with inhuman agility, he then appears once again behind Hachi* wat was tht i cudnt hear you over your noisy and slow attacks...as i thought an amateur at using Nen....
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 am

"Hmmp..." *The shuriken poof into dust as they hit Hachi's body then rotate intoshurikens and pin Kurama in the side* "What were you saying? My nen works perfectly fine, does yours?" *Hachi kicks off Kurama's chest into a drop kick, then flips several feet away*
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:42 am

*the shuriken skim past Kurama's body a hair's length away, as Hachi attempts to touch him he misses despite his close proximity, the speed at which the dodge happens making it seem like Hachi's depth perception is off*
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:50 am

*Hachi grits his teeth as he continues to stare at his opponent* "Let's try this..." *Hachi forms a spiked jade the size of a grapefruit, and slings it towards, Kurama* "Darting Glimmer!" *The jade then shoots into all directions, several shooting into Kurama. The shards flying towards Hachi repel against his skin*
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 am

*as Hachi launches his Jade, Kurama once uses inhuman agility to dodge the shards, as they finish Hachi notices Kurama has barely deviated from his previous spot* perhaps i should train you in the use of your aura since u can barely use it...a hatsu only goes so far...
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 am

*Ten sharpens around his feet* "Don't take me too lightly..." *He darts into the air at high speed as he extends his folded hands out* "Rain, Abysmal Dim!" *Jet black sand sprays from his hands, raining lightly on the area. Kurama is dowsed in the sand* "This sand is ground up onyx... It's special and feeds off nen. While its in the atmosphere, it will cling to you, no matter how fast you are. and whils it clings on you, it'll force you into a constant Zetsu! I told you not to under estimate me..." *Hachi drops down into a heel kick onto Kurama's head*
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 am

*as the rain begins falling, Kurama appears above Hachi* In...*suddenly large angelic wings become visible from Kurama's back, as he flaps them floating above* this is one facet of my ability Warring Pride....*as Hachi begins to fall to the ground, Kurama's wings dissipate into aura feathers as he also falls to the ground* hmm 3 minutes up already...how unfortunate...En...*a large amount of red aura begins pooling around Kurama before concentrating into a sphere with a 3 ft radius*
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:31 am

*Hachi lands as his feet glisten a bright yellow hue, and his wrists glow a warm, pearl color* "My Brilliant Bangles can withstand most attacks, and my Gluttonous Luminesance stores energy, even allowing me to burst it out... Your speed has, setbacks i take it?"
    Back to top Go down
    Chaest Skadi
    Chaest Skadi
    The Creator!
    The Creator!

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:35 am

in exchange for advanced movement, i gave up defense and offense, a 3 minute limit for using it...along with a 1 minute limit for re using it...hopefully my physical and aura skills will b enuph to get me through...
    Back to top Go down
    HisuiYoru
    HisuiYoru
    Dragon's Mark
    Dragon's Mark

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 am

"That's all I needed to know..." *Hachi forms 10 kunai made of emeralds and tosses them at Kurama. The moment he begins to dodge, Hachi grins* "Regal Luster!" *The kunais explode, surrounding Kurama in plumes of green haze and flames* "Sorry, did I neglect to mension my emeralds mimic the other gems? Give it up..."
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Titan of Gemstones Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Titan of Gemstones   Titan of Gemstones Empty

Back to top Go down

Titan of Gemstones

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next