Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Sizukesa Library EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Sizukesa Library EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Sizukesa Library EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Sizukesa Library EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Sizukesa Library EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Sizukesa Library EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Sizukesa Library EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Sizukesa Library EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Sizukesa Library EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sizukesa Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:08 pm

The only library in the city.
Not even the school has a library.
The so-called library at Koukou is actually just fueled by computers.
Here are all the hard covered novels preserved throughout history.
Poems, biographies, and fantasy sequels all available here.

Jobs available in the library:

Library Aids: (1/4): Creator Chaest Skadi

Last edited by KumoKittDawn on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:45 am

Oi, finally here now to gain some knowledge! Man I sound like a study maniac...

Quintan flips off his hover board clicking his remote causing the board to enter its cubical state. Walking towards the door of the library Quintan throws away his candy wrapper in the trash can provided on the outside. He enters the library and goes to a Tec Catalog post typing on the touch panel in search for informational and scientific books about "Heat"

Ah, perfect lots of available sources. Guess I'll get these three to check out.

Quintan goes to get the books he spotted on the Tec Catalog and gets them checked out with the librarian before heading home he decides just to take a seat inside the library and read a portion of one of the books.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Phearis slowly walks into the still quiet library, looking at his watch. 15 minutes early...good some reading should help pass my time...

::Entering Sizukesa Library::
Hmm o? someone beat me to work...i wonder who he is...*chuckles as he walks to the young man at the desk* hello there...is there anything I can help you with? I'm the library aid Phearis Teravore...you can call me Phearis however...

Last edited by Creator-Chaest Skadi on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Quintan's eyes slide up to meet the face of Phearis. He closes his book and sits up a bit preparing to talk to the aid.

Hello Phearis, I'm doing fine I've found the books I wanted to read. Though I do have something else to look for very soon. Do you have any informational or scientific books on different kinds of fabrics?
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:36 pm

hmm...ah i will return momentarily...*disappears in a flash of silver flame, returns moments later with the same silver flame holding 3 medium sized tomes relating to fabrics* i believe everything you need can be found within these...if there is anything else you need please don't hesitate to ask mr.? i apologize i didnt receive your name...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Quintan's Eyes widen a bit from this person just using his powers without seemingly caring if people would be freaked out by it or not, after all not everyone in KouKou no Shourai had powers. Quintan though continues to act shocked due to him not really wanting people to know he has an ability.

Whoa, did you just disappear in some silver mist??

He pretends to have second thoughts on taking the tomes given by Phearis but eventually taking them and reads the title of each book being pleased with the choices. This was a good Librarian but it was to be expected especially if this guy had certain powers.

Hehe, thanks for this. Oh, my name is Quintan Blasot but as you stated earlier Quintan will be just fine to address me by.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:08 pm

(hmm this is interesting...i think i'll have some fun)

*chuckles at the question* call it a family ability if u will...well Quintan if you need anything simply call my name with {intent} and i will be with you post haste... *bows politely and disappears to his desk as he opens his book and begins reading himself*

Intent = the quality of a particular connotation of a word or sentence uttered.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Again shocked at Phearis' careless but not careless actions of showing his powers in public like theres no problem. Quintan begins to think himself one the word "intent" on why he would he possibly need to ask for help with intent. Could it be Phearis has sensitive ears to certain vibrations through sound wave travel? Quintan shakes his head releasing the thought away and fearing that he's becoming too scientific lately but it was bound to happen with reading all this scientific and informational books.

Yea, I'll be sure to do just that.

After about 10 mins pass with them reading Quintan feels like conversating again to take a break from the stuff he's reading.

Hey I can't help but notice you seem a bit young for a librarian. I mean all the librarian's I see are usually over 20 years old. Do you intend school somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:30 pm

*appears in the chair next to Quintan closing his book calmly* yes im a junior at Koukou no Shourai...and this was a very fitting job for me not accounting for money, its a quiet space with plenty of reading and occasionally i meet interesting individuals...how about you, i dont {recall} you...

Recall =the quality of recognizing others through Phearis' special Empathy ability
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Slapping his hand on his head once Phearis appears next to him but quickly removes his hand because doing such action would show he really isn't as "spooked" by Phearis' abilities.

Speaking to himself, "I wonder if he's just messing around with me at this point. Well I kinda like it since I'm playing around to. Though he's becoming more suspicious each time he talks, can't get too attached to this guy."

Oh, Oh I see you like to read. Well I don't particularly care to read but sometimes theres nothing to do so reading always fills that gap. I mean its not everyday people read scientific and informational books on heat and fabrics, but this for um, my science course. You don't "recall" me? Well I would hope not we haven't met until now unless I was being stalked.

Quintan finds it weird for Phearis to even say that he doesn't recall him. It was obvious it was their first time meeting. Maybe he meant something else but he didn't feel like questioning Phearis just yet. Though he found it best he stop talking about the books he were reading it was a close call. But wait! Did he say Koukou no Shorai?! Hopefully he doesn't belong in the same class. One it would be bad for not recognizing Phearis, two he would know that he was lying about the reason why he's reading these books.

Koukou no Shorai??? What a coincidence I so happen to attend that school as well.

Did he say Junior?! Quintan continued to feel more trapped in a corner but he dared not show it he's surely not ready for people to be questioning why he's reading these scientific and informational books.

Junior huh? It just so happens.. He says with slight disappointment I'm one to..
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 pm

*smirks at Quintan's responses and feelings*
(This one is quite smart, a cautious one...he might be useful when school begins)
Science eh...not particularly my forte' ive always been one for psychology and philosophy *smiles at him*
Do you happen to work anywhere?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Yea I don't blame ya, I'm not really that happy to be getting involved with all this science stuff but it needs to be done.. Hmph but, Psychology and Philosophy is what your into though huh? That's a pretty cool mix. But yea, I work at Shourai Mall in the Game Department, today was a pretty nice day to work.

"Psychology.. I wonder how proficient he is, shot, if i say the wrong thing I might fall into one of those sneaky psychological tricks which I know nothing about. At times like this I'd just eat something to keep my mouth shut but you can't eat in the library... I wonder who came up with that rule."

Quintan continues to sit there not trying to figure out Phearis too much because in doing so he might reveal too much about himself.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:52 pm

(this one is really cautious...school this year is going to be particularly fun)
so is there anything particular that brings you to Koukou? Do you live in the dorms?
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Quintan finds it hard to answer the question on why he came to Koukou without revealing something about himself. He finds it interesting that every other day just were normal days. But today at work, he met an interesting girl named Meru Hayama, and here just wanting to read books he met and is still meeting this guy named Phearis Terivore. He watches time on his mobile wrist band but doesn't care how late it's getting because in all actuality he has nothing to do afterwards and besides he's actually enjoying the conversation he's having with Phearis.

Well, I came to Koukou because I just needed a change of scenery, you know? Though one day I'll be going back home I don't expect to live here forever. Dorms? Nah, I'd hate to live in a dorm, I have my own home its quite a distance from the school and work but I have a hover board which gets me around from point A to point B very nicely so it doesn't bother me that I live a bit far. Have you lived here all your life?

Back to top Go down
andre.parcells
andre.parcells
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 pm

Enters Tsumiya

In his everlong quest to find out about his powers, Tsumiya finds himself scouring his always favorite section of the library, the pyromancy section. As he reaches for the book that contains his magical history, he reach extends too far, and he tumbles onto a young girl in front of him.

"Ow.....oh my goodness are you alright sweetheart??" He asks in sheer embarrassment at the situation. He quickly helps the young girl to her feet and gathers the mountain of books that tumbled out of her arms after the unfortunately tumble.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 pm

not really my parents had to enroll me here because of a sort of social uprising....*laughs as if he just made a hilarious joke* i live in my family cottage in a clearing a few miles from here...
*arches an eyebrow as he looks back for a brief moment* tsk tsk seems i have a bit of reorganizing to do...excuse me for a brief moment...*Phearis snaps his fingers as the books knocked down reappear in two piles each in front of the respective reader now alphabetized* hmm seems are conversation might b cut abit short...my contact method holds outside of the library if u wud like to talk some more...*he disappears once more in a whiff of flame*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 am

Quintan admires the fact Phearis seems to enjoy his company, though he still can't figure why Phearis uses his abilities so loosely and begins to wonder if he really does this to every person he comes in contact with. Who knows, Quintan surely didn't. As Phearis has to make his sudden leave Quintan considers going to the outside to continue to contact him, but he decides not to. He'd see Phearis at school soon enough especially after knowing that he really did attend the same High School.

Wow, well that was a fun way to pass some time. I probably should be getting home now, need to relax from the busy week.

Walking out the door he activates his hover board and begins leaving Sizukesa Library with the books he checked out at the library. He takes out his 2nd candy bar and begins to chew on it as he rides around on his hover board.

I wonder why I keep getting these thoughts.. I can't stop but remember the day at work meeting Meru. Now I keep having thoughts on the encounter with Phearis. They must be special people for me to remember them so much. Who knows..

::Exiting Library:: ::Entering Quintan's Home::

Last edited by K.Dracone on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:07 am

hmm seems someone is distressed *Phearis closes his eyes as images of a fire spreading crosses his mind, he shuts off the image before reopening his eyes* tsk tsk and it seems my shift is over...i suppose a small tea break before i return home might prove eventful...*Phearis disappears in a whiff of silver fire*

::Exiting Sizukesa Library:: ::Entering Kowai Cafe::
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:25 pm

*Phearis appears at a particular section of the library, he quickly and efficiently finds the book he's looking for, Bio Tech Tomorrow, he teleports to an empty table and flips open the book to a chapter entitles "Nanites"* Discernment *his silver flame engraves the kanji for discernment into his forehead as he begins reading, completely understanding several of the advanced topics.*
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:42 pm

*Phearis closes his book after hours of reading, as he looks at the approaching sunset* hmm seems i read a tad bit longer than intended...*his kanji dissipates, as he returns the book to itz shelf* i suppose ill head to the beach for the festival...i sense something great happening tonight...*Phearis disappears heading to the beach*

::Exit Library:: ::Enter Shitsuren Beach::
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:50 pm

:Meru enters:

Hmm...where is it...? she wondered softly as she walked through the aisles.
"Ahh, here." she smiled in a whisper as she plopped herself down in a seat beside the window
once picking a book that was familiar to her.

Her fragile hands trailed the hard covered book as she brought it to her lips and blew off some dust.

"A Beautiful Poison..." she smiled as her fingers trailed the delicate yellow pages.
"Lathyrus Odoratus...also known as Sweet Pea," Meru giggled softly.
"I can create a neurotoxin from the seeds of this one...once ingested...you go through odoratism. Your legs collapse in paralysis! It could be so useful..."
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:02 pm

::Entering Library::
*Phearis appears in the library as he sets about immediately to finding the book(s) he's looking for...he not only efficiently finds the books on machines he set about looking for but also the books on magic as well, however as he goes to find a specific book on toxins and parasites he stops as he sees Meru reading...* hello Meru...*phearis pauses for a moment, before he finally speaks again* i apologize for the beach...*upon finishing he jerks his head to the left dematerializing a book and teleporting to an empty table* Discernment...*he sets about his normal reading process*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Meru jolts in her seat caught by surprise as she picks up her book and sits with Phearis
"Don't apologize..." she whispered with a smile.
"Secretly...I know you had good intension's and besides, it made us all closer." Meru's eyes gazed back down at her book.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:38 pm

hmm...*Phearis goes back to reading for a few minutes. However he begins speaking again not looking up from his book.*
You're an interesting being...Externally your shy and timid...but internally you're complex...hmm...and here i find you enjoying macabre topics of poisons and such...intriguing...*he closes his 1st book before moving onto the next book on parasites*
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Meru blushes from the analysis.
"Why do you escape your emotions Terivore-Sama...?" she attempts to change the subject as she reads softly.
The sap of an Nerium Oleander can block receptors in the skin and cause numbing... her eyes widened as she continued to read.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Sizukesa Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sizukesa Library   Sizukesa Library Empty

Back to top Go down

Sizukesa Library

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Story Rp :: Koukou no Shourai-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com