Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Kowai Cafe'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiraluv
Tiraluv
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Hmmm to tell or not to tell...Ziza thought. Perhaps she could tell Damien about Enyx, but this was much too soon. Not to mention he found her attractive...Enyx growled. Don't you dare even begin to think that I will let you tell him about me just because he has a pretty smile.he warned. Ziza rolled her eyes. He could be so paranoid sometimes. She just...didn't want the cute guy to think she was mad when she started talking to herself. "My name is Ziza, meaning Sing Song in Elvish. Can I see your hands?" she asked, holding her own hands across the table. Her feet picked up the rhythm that her hands abandoned. He isn't reading you Ziza... be careful with this one. He smells like too much fun to be healthy and we've been exiled before...Enyx warned in that way he had. Ziza stored that thought for later attention and focused Damien's charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:15 pm

A slight questioning look crossed over Damien but he quickly replaced it with a smirk.
"My hands?" He raised an eyebrow. "Anything for you cutie."
He lead his hands over a table and placed them on top of Ziza. They were small and warm. Although they were delicate they have been through hardships.
Damien grinned as he continued hearing the tapping, only now made by her feet.
Back to top Go down
Tiraluv
Tiraluv
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Ziza felt his hands noting their interesting combination of baby softened and work roughened. Cutie, did he say? Cute is for rabbits. she thought. Enyx started to laugh uproariously and Ziza found herself smiling both in response to her brother and the grin that Damien treated her too. Perhaps she smiled a bit too much to be in response to Damien. Entwining her fingers with his, Ziza leaned across the table and whispered, "You might just be a new kind of trouble. It's been a while since I've had that..." Raising her eyebrow in imitation of his initial greeting expression, she smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:53 pm

"Ah well then shall we proceed?" Her imitation of his brow raise and smirk shown that she indeed would bring life to an interesting story. "Any ideas on how we should proceed in an entertaining life style? It's probably hard to notice but all my life, nothing but dullness and rules govern over me."
He sighted then continued to speak as if nothing happened. "But for now we should get some rest since it has been a long day. Tomorrow starts and we have to be on time. So where are you staying?" Damien asked out of sheer curiosity. He wanted to be able to communicate with his new friend even outside of school. And this pretty girlie didn't seem so normal... A life full of sparks would be good.
Back to top Go down
Tiraluv
Tiraluv
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Ziza's eyes widened. She had nowhere to stay. Idiotic council members think of EVERYTHING but gods forbid they would make sure I have a home she thought bitterly. Be easy, sister. He has a place I think, at least he doesn't look like a vagabond. Tell him to give us sanctuary. , Enyx counseled. Ziza sighed, she hated manipulating people she didn't know. Reaching out for his consciousness, Ziza pulled her hands from Damien's and started a moderate but complicated beat on the table as her feet stilled. "You will give me sanctuary in your guest room." she spoke into his mind, willing him to want to do as she said.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:11 pm

:: Enters Kowai Cafe::

Quintan makes it to the cafe walking in with hands in his pockets noticing the few people who are here. And that thumping noise where could it be coming from? Sounds annoying after awhile. He looks around to noticing the female who is performing the beating sounds. He manages to hold back his tongue, though he was angry he still had his manners in control. He goes over and takes a seat at the counter by himself pulling out his book of heat though he doesn't open it, he just sighs. He looks up and request that he get a glass of warm water to drink. He sat there waiting for his drink and for the karaoke event to start.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 pm

His mind screeched at his raven like instincts. "Ow" he murmured under his breath.
Damien looked up at Ziza with a questioning look. "Mind control eh?" He shook his head as if to get rid of the sensation. Good thing that animal like instincts warned him of dangers like these.
He willed Ziza to look into his eyes. "I would have done it anyways" Damien said mustering a look of hurt.
"I have a spare room in my cottage, you can remodel it to any way you want to fit you. But don't do that again" he pouted as he said those words.
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 pm

:Enter Nooboru:

"Phew what a day -__- eh at least Meru-san made me feel so much better."
*WTF! I didn't even get to fight!
*It's a good thing too. Any more and things could've gotten out of hand.
*SO?! That's the point!
*Oh shut up you barbarian! Noboru almost died! He pulled out his own heart to beat that girl! and if he dies we--
"Aliright guys I'm fine. We can talk about it later."-And with that Noboru set out to work his shift
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:30 pm

:Meru enters:

Neru rushes in and sets up on stage after the boss welcomes everyone.
Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 Meru_g11

Her hands flutter across the strings of her acoustic guitar as she gets lost in the sound and she begins to sing.

"Dawn comes, and we part ways once again.

My dreams becoming distant apparitions.
I turn to the warm wind for help, the wind I felt every time you held me...
As I was bathed in the light that followed on your heels

Spring is announced when the wild plants break out in a dance.
Summer comes to Uji, and in the fields are patterns of grass set out to dry
The autumn moon rises, let's celebrate its fullness.
Winter passes by, and I count off all the days and months again.

I can still see the too-distant blue sky when I close my eyes. (it was so warm.)
As I reminisce, I take your hand as I pluck the flowers and sing (there is no clue.)
Within the memories that are now coming back to me.
I'm setting out to find my way back to you.

Dawn comes, and we part ways once again.

My dreams becoming distant apparitions.
I turn to the warm wind for help, the wind I felt every time you held me...
As I was bathed in the light that followed on your heels"
Meru finishes the song which is revealed to be Shiki no Uta as she exits the stage and returns to waitressing appearing to be in a very dazed state.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Receiving his glass of warm water he begins to drink it eventually turning to see who the singer was, his eyes widen out of astonishment. He quickly puts his glass down before choking on the water.

She's a waitress here? And she sings? More importantly, one of the sources of my anger actually works here?! I'll have to bare with it, I can't go home in my condition. It wouldn't do me any better at all... What a day I don't think life is going to get much easier any time soon. Why am i still wearing these?

Quintan sits there at the counter now removing his gloves from his hands and putting them in his pocket. He manages to open up his book and begins to try to read some parts of it to help take his mind away from thinking about the things that happened today in during sparring class. He continues to drink his glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Tiraluv
Tiraluv
Dragon's Mark
Dragon's Mark

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Ziza bit her lip in frustration. She'd gotten rusty with her Inticement Stupid council members and their rules abput mind control. she thought. Unwillingly she thought of Enyx's usual tirade:Soon enough we will blame the "stupid" council for gray skies.he always said. Hmpf, Enyx was better at it anyway. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again," she semi-lied. After all she and Enyx were technically two different people. "I will take you up on your offer, though. Would you like to leave now? We do have...school in the tomorrow" Ziza stood, transferring her tapping to her thighs and smiling coyly at Damien. I'm going to puke...Enyx muttered. Ziza took a cursory glance around the room to see the singing and people enjoying Karaoke Night. Tears stung her eyes as she thought of the singing at home. Gritting her teeth she let her hunger for Demon Boy wash over her a moment to steel her nerves. Her tapping sped up as she hoped Damien didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Eru-chan
Eru-chan
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:11 pm

The rhythm changed, Damien thought in quiet surprise. Her speed has increase to a more rapid pace.
Is the tapping from a casual habit or something else...
He decided not to ponder too far into it for right now. Besides his stomach grumbled softly.
"Sorry" Damien said shyly "I didn't eat anything all day. Why don't we head back to my cottage and i'll fix us something good to eat. Sounds good?"
Now him and Ziza were both standing and he lead her out the cafe and through the woods.

::exit cafe:: ::to Damien's Cottage::
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Quintan wakes up suddenly on his book realizing he fell asleep inside the cafe while reading his book. Quintan always had to sleep in order to get over his agitation which was good for him he didn't like to be upset. He sits up in his chair closing his book. While he's at the cafe he might as well get himself something to eat before he goes home. As he orders he sits back in his chair waiting for his food while looking down at his mobile device waiting to see if he got any delivery from his sister yet. The last letter he got from her she was suppose to be sending him a letter with two gifts.

Wonder what I'll do today, well I might as well start training again when I get home don't wanna get out of shape then lose to a girl during the next sparring class.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:50 pm

::Entering Kowai::
*Phearis appears inside the Cafe, spotting Quintan teleports to the seat next to him, and orders himself a cup of tea and a raspberry parfait*
good morning Quintan...just waking up i see....
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Getting tense from the sudden surprise of Phearis' teleporting he loosens up a bit realizing who it is. Well now Quintan had a little reason to stay a little longer in the Cafe, besides would be a bit rude to just say a hi and bye.

Hey Phearis, morning to you. Yea I happened to past out here I'm surprised I didn't get kicked out of the place must be a generous crew. What brings you to the Cafe?
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:32 pm

I wanted to start my day with a small breakfast...i sensed great intent this morning, i believe we'll be having another exciting day today...*Phearis receives his parfait and his tea as he begins to quietly sip and eat*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Hm, are you sure your just not thinking you feel those things. I mean yesterday sure did a number on your ability to sense.

Receiving his food Quintan begins to eat his food. He begins to wonder what could Phearis be feeling in the morning. It seemed unlikely not much happened in Koukou no Shourai. Well, not before things have been getting kind of out of hand lately which strikes Quintan with even more reason to begin training again once he gets home today.

Do you have any siblings Phearis?
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:27 pm

*Noboru sees their table unattended at the moment and fulfilling his job description walked over to them
"Well howdy guys~ Tell me if you two need anything else haha"

*Careful Noboru, I sense great dislike towards you from one or even two of these guys

*To himself-It's fine I expected that
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Oh boy, Quintan's eyes squinted a bit seeing Noboru, could he possibly work here to with Meru? Well there was no doubt about it. Quintan's eyes partially turned toward Phearis he was unsure if Phearis would raise a fit or just cooperate. Either way Quintan was ready to stop a verbal or physical fight.

Hey Noboru right? I didn't know you worked here as well. Oh i say as well because I found out Meru works here to. But for now I'm fine I'll call you over if I do need something though.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:38 pm

ive recovered quite well actually...sleep did me good...it was the 1st time I had been asleep since....*he stops himself from going on, altho his expression doesnt change his words display an "intent" of their own*
siblings? no im an only child, a loner by nature and by fate it seems....

*as Noboru comes up Phearis looks to him for a moment before turning back to his tea*

im fine thank you...
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Quintan relaxed himself seeing the way Phearis reacted to Noboru's appearance. He wondered though a loner by nature and fate? Fate he could kind of understand but nature? Quintan didn't quite understand Phearis though it seemed to be this way about a lot of things. And the thing he said about sleep he doesn't get a lot of sleep it seems. This didn't seem like something Quintan should be nosing in to.

Hmph, I see. Well, I won't intrigue on your business it's not my place though I do have to insert that you really don't need to be a loner there's a billion people in the world I'm sure there should be one you'd care to be with.

Quintan wasn't exactly sure if what he said was true or not Phearis had is own personality which Quintan has never witnessed. But it couldn't hurt to give inspirational words besides he needed to keep his "intent" hidden from Phearis. The worst enemy when your around Phearis is your tongue.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:55 pm

hmph...*Phearis pondered both Quintan's words and his reserved curiosity for a moment while he sipped the rest of his tea* unfortunately i find that opinion hard to believe...if you found a person with a profound ability to understand the emotions and feelings of anybody in the world. how do think that would affect the person with said ability?
Back to top Go down
vampireo_oboy
vampireo_oboy
Uprising Star
Uprising Star

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:58 pm

*daisuke enters the cafe and takes a seat*
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:01 pm

This guy sure knows how to pull everything out of people to get what he wants. But I'm prepared for it.

Some people in the world find it a real problem that people don't understand them. If they were to find you they'd be beyond happy to know that some understood them fully. In return that should make you feel good as well.

After saying this Quintan sighs to himself and notices the guy next to him.

Hm, I've never seen you around here. Oh wait, no I remember seeing you in Sparring Class yesterday but you left abruptly. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:05 pm

hmm...*still extremely guarded eh...* very well then...Daisuke Tsukamitenshi...would you like to join us, i believe its only good to get to know other classmates...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kowai Cafe'   Kowai Cafe' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kowai Cafe'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Story Rp :: Koukou no Shourai-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com