Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shourai Grounds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Shourai Grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:39 pm

im here madame...(obnoxious...) hmm...im curious about the heart shaped bottle...*grabs 2 test tubes and pours the heart shaped contents into one and the skull bottle into the other*
a vague assignment...i wonder...Scry Link...*Phearis whispers the name Meru...as not to alert Jack of his direct presence*
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Ms. Kaine waited for everyone to be seated at their stations before she began.
"Ok Kiddies! Well as you can see...there are 4 bottles. And 2 people per group. So two potions per person. Just check the effects and check the text book for a solution to turn of it's side-effects."

Meru stared at the bottles.
"Umm...Jack...do you mind if I test the skull and the heart bottle?"
she looked them over.

Surely they are not what they seem...
If anything...
One of the more scary looking bottles contains the love potion...if a love potion at all.
You are not fooling me Senpai...

She waited for Jack to confirm that she could claim those bottles before she tested them.
Back to top Go down
Full Moon
Full Moon
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Mizuko got up bored. She walked over to Phearis. "Hello sir didn't we meet in the cafe? Would you mind being my partner?" she asked his politely.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:52 pm

"No, not all, feel free to test them."

That left him with the pentagram bottle and the weird light green blue bottle. Deciding to try and make an effort, he tried to experiment with these potions like an engineer. First thing he did was assess the containers to see if the glass was thicker in one of them. They would surely put the dangerous stuff with the thicker glass, but as far as he could tell, the glass had the same thickness in both containers. And he was NOT drinking any mysterious liquids.

Oh well, time to "drift off"...

Last edited by The King of Zero on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:01 pm

"Oh looky here...We have an odd number of students," Ms. Kaine began to giggle.

Shourai Grounds - Page 2 Teache11

Meru looked over at Ms. Kaine in confusion.
What's with this lady...?
Such a strange obscured aura...

"Someone can work with me if they need to," Ms. Kaine sounded a little too excited about that.

Meru took a dropper and tested the liquid on a small cloth.
No sign of deterioration from the heart bottle...
She did the same with the other.
Neither could physically harm.

Meru took a sip from the skull bottle getting the 'worst' over with.
No physical appearances came about.
She waited.
"Hic..."
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Hmm *Phearis clicks his tongue* seems my 2 bottles arnt caustic...Quintan how about yours...*as he questions a small flame appears on the back of his hands as they dissipate the kanji for rejection appears burned into his flesh* down the hatch...*he drinks the contents from the skull bottle entirely, after downing the bottle... he turns looking at Mizuko* I apologize milady but im already spoken for *turns to quintan briefly* however i believe the teacher could use some assistance herself *puts on a friendly smile, while simultaneously tryin to determine the effect of watever he just drank*
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:23 pm

As he was about start really drifting off, the teacher interrupted his concentration with her strange comments. He knew women could be weird, but this lady...maybe she drank one of those potions..

Without his contacts, there wasn't much he could detect of the teacher without his eyes starting to glow, so he settled for observing the students. . Just from their body language, there were no major outliers in any of the other students. But, until he could obtain his contacts, he settled on trying to drift off again... that was, until he heard a hiccup from his partner. Don't tell me she actually...

"Meru...?"

Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:31 pm

I don't know, I'm not touching this stuff until you declare it safe. I'm just following your league I have no interest in this stuff.

Quintan looks at the two bottles left truly not wanting to drink any of them. He hates the teacher, this class, and this assignment. The start of the day seems to be a rough one for Quintan so far and he can only hope that it gets better soon. He goes ahead and takes the two bottles that are left being the green one and the one with the label of a pentagram and keeps them situated on his desk.

Tch, I've got better things to do.

Reaching in his bag he pulls out one of his books about heat and begins to read over it while awaiting for some to finish this assignment. Phearis acts as if theres nothing wrong but these are potions they are bound to do something and whatever that something was Quintan surely wasn't about to get involved. At least not until he figured out what each potion did. But wait! Perhaps there was a way to sneak pass this assignment. Heat can either rid of or irritate chemicals, the only question now remained which side effect would occur. He is in hope that the heat would just rid of the chemicals so it would be like drinking a bitter juice. But if the chemicals inside the potions got irritated there's no telling what would happen. Well this is Potion Study class, there couldn't be too much wrong making your own potion right? Quintan would call that potion "tasteless"
Back to top Go down
https://rpgdragons.rpg-board.net/
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Shourai Grounds - Page 2 Warnin10

"I've never had my first kiss!" Meru screamed from her seat and covered her mouth suddenly in embarassment. Was this...? A potions effect?! Oh my Goddess no!
Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:40 pm

*As Noboru climbs up the wall, he curses himself for his tardiness. "WTF! How the hell did I oversleep... ON THE FIRST DAY!!!"
*The voice from within calls out-Well if you would let us out we could've gotten you to class before anyone noticed, but look where we are now, CLIMBING A FREAKIN 13 STORY BUILDING!"
"I know I know, but you two will have to wait. It's a good thing I stopped for that attendence chart on the way up, says we have to go... ah right here!"
*Noboru looks around the crowded room seeing people moving around with test tubes
"Hmmm... must be Potion Lab... I can deal with that." *Noboru creaks open the window into the class to see what to do now
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Damnit, why'd she have to be so curious...just when Jack was starting to get adjusted to Phearis, now he could practically feel her embarrassment. Although it was quite interesting to know about her first kiss, he doubted she wanted anymore of her secrets out, so he started to look through the text book for the remedy to an honesty potion.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:50 pm

hmm interesting perhaps....Jack-kun you seem to be a tad bit suspicious of me...ure anxiety in over your abilities are also rather curious...sleep hah! ...A truth potion...and Quintan ure anxiety and seriousness over me is hurtful *smiles playfully* although i suppose its only a human reaction to unconscious usery...
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:56 pm

"I love guys who can cook..." Meru blushed trying to cover her mouth.
"I've always wanted to have chocolate syrup drizzled on my chest..." Meru's eyes teared up in cute frustration.
"Isn't it interesting...? People who make love on the beach? Where do you think the sand goes?" she shook her head.

Ms. Kaine. began to giggle hysterically.
"I love these experiments! Ms. Hayama! I order you to now take the next potion,"

"But I haven't...hic, cured these side effects yet Ms. Kaine," Meru nervously looked at the heart shaped bottle.

Ms. Kaine simply gave her a deadly stare.

Meru looked at Jack before sipping the heart potion and fell to the floor.
Shourai Grounds - Page 2 Meru_f10

Ms. Kaine smirked deviously as she watched to see what her partner would do once Meru took on the full effects.
"Haha! How lucky that the innocent girl would choose that potion..."
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:57 pm

First kiss? She's a nervous girl but can shout that out in... No wait, that was an effect of one of those potions I bet. Hmm, that one! The skull it makes you say things out loud.. True things.. Ah a truth potion. And well Phearis don't take it to hurt I don't dislike you just trying to understand you. Trust me if I was that bothered being around you I wouldn't be you partner right now. But any who back to the matters at hand.

He begins to flip through his book of heat looking up "Heat and Sterilization"

Ok, well I can't do the math correctly because I don't know exactly whats in the potion itself but through heating chemicals when the chemicals are dying the sizzling of the chemical should begin to simmer down if not, that means the heat is actually causing the molecules and atoms within the chemical to vibrate instead of die out. Alright here goes.

Placing his hand on the Pentagram labeled potion, he makes it seem like he's just looking at the bottle while he begins to heat the potion, he can hear the sizzling inside the bottle begin to start. He then notices that sizzling starts to die down which means he's successfully killed the chemicals making his very own "Tasteless Potion" that would surely get him an A for today. If not then the teacher just as something stuck up her butt.

Well that was easier than expected..

Quintan opens the bottle as no scent is even apparent from the potion. He becomes more assured that he has sterilized the effects of the potion. He drinks just a bit of it with it tasting terrible, but hey couldn't be any worse than actually drinking something that would harm you right? Right...? Um, Quintan? His body hurls to the floor holding his stomach tight his teeth clinched slightly as it's apparent that he's in pain.

Back to top Go down
Adalwulf Waldheri
Adalwulf Waldheri
Desired To Imagine
Desired To Imagine

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:03 pm

*In the corner of the room to himself-"Hmm... look it's our co-worker, Hayama-san. This class sure is weird. And yet... so irresistible!"
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:09 pm

He knew it. His powers never lied to him before, and this only proved it. A regular student would have called him weird, but Phearis just showed he was observing Jack just as much as Jack was observing him. It also proved the Quintan could also be on his side, but that was to be discussed later.

Not only that, but he even made guess on how his abilities effected his mental state. While he was right, there was more to it than that. His powers concerning emotion were never under his influence, and he had never had his powers react as strongly as that before.

But NOW was really not the time to be considering this. Right now, he had one crazy bastard analyzing him, and his only 2 possible allies on the floor due to potions. Fuck.

With only one strategic option, he picked up Meru and held her like a sack of potatoes over his right side, and picked up Quintan, managed to hobble him to the door.

"Phearis -guh- we aren't done."

As he applied energy to his gravity boots he glided away trying to find some kind of infirmary, doctor's office, whatever. At this point, he didn't care about the grade, only making sure the safety of his possible friends. If anything, he'd take the blame, saying he kidnapped them to try and "expermient with them."

He'd make up something when the time came.
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:20 pm

As Jack begins to get closer to the doctor's officer Quintan's overall attidude begins to change like he really doesn't want to be bothered.. AT ALL. He elbows Jack on the side of his face freeing himself from Jack's hold.

Did I ask for your help? I don't think so, next time you decide to touch me, no, talk to me you'll so wish you didn't.

Though Quintan usually has the visage of a determined serious guy, the look on his face now really is completely more intense. What's more is why his left hand is partially closed and his right hand gripped on a pair of gloves. People who were walking down the halls so happened to stop thinking a fight would start after Quintan had elbowed Jack in the face but Quintan quickly turns to the small crowd scolding at them, since now all a sudden he doesn't like being the center of attention. Quintan has become extremely frustrated...
Back to top Go down
KumoKittDawn
KumoKittDawn
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 pm

The nurse took Meru to a room where only a curtain separated the beds.

"It seems as though your female friend is awake...she's acting strangely though,"
The nurse stood beside Jack.
Shourai Grounds - Page 2 Nurse10

The nurse sounded surprised but really wasn't. This always happened with Ms. Kaine's classes.

"Ahh~ it doesn't feel good!" a young girl squealed. That was Meru's voice. In a moan?
"You have to keep the IV on!" a nurse screamed.
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:37 pm

As Jack was elbowed in the face, he couldn't stop his eyes from glowing. And from the looks of it, he knew why the sudden personality change...or had a few educated guesses at least.

But again, NOW was not the time. He had a girl on his shoulder who could possibly be dieing from some brewed poison, so instead of succumbing to what he really wanted to do, he took the high road and went into the nurse's office.

...What. The. Heck. First orange head, now Meru?! Jack sighed. This was a good way to start off the school year. He'd need to wait for Quintan to calm down before trying to talk to him, so he was stuck here with a possibly horny girl. Maybe it wasn't so bad. What was bad though, was that he couldn't take advantage of her....after all, he was a gentleman, strong against all forms of temptation.

At least, he would try to be.

Last edited by The King of Zero on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
K.Dracone
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Out of his sudden outrage his stomach begins to make a growling sound beofre he eyes wince a bit and drops to the floor knocked out leaving jack the perfect opportunity to take him to the nurse. He is put inside the nurses office and the nurse explains to Jack that his anger was from the potion except Quintan tried sterilizing it with some type of heating mechanism. The nurse was unsure if he carried matches or what not but somehow he was capable and knowledgeable enough to know how to sterilize things. The only mistake was he drunk the potion too early before letting the chemicals completely die and it resulted in a serious anger state which then caused his body to shut down since the potion inside his body was already sterilizing. Quintan is left in the nurses room to recover through sleep it's expected that he would have to stay in this room for a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
Full Moon
Full Moon
Fearless
Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Mizuko slowly walked over the to the teacher asking her what see could do for her. Her mood had changed dramtically. She gazed at what was left of the class with a cold stare. Her breathe was now down to a chill temperature of 20 degrees from 90. With ever word she uttered caused the room to get colder and colder. She didn't notice this fact. All she could think about was how annoyed she was that she couldn't participate and how unfair it was just for being late. She ignored it as she has done many times, but that would not change her mood or unconsciously stop her from freezing the class.
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:59 am

hmm...*phearis taps the kanji on the back of his right hand, the characters change to truth as the word burns from his skin* well now tht weve settled that...hmm ice and irritation...ill b attending my partner i believe his potion may exacerbated...*disappears in a whiff of silver flame*

*phearis appears in the infirmary looking at the flustered group* i apologize jack for my behavior...i was under the influence of a creation...would you like me to help meru nd quintan?
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:14 pm

As he listened to Phearis, Jack couldn't help but wonder what sort of potion he was under... perhaps the truth potion? If he was then it would confirm all his intentions.

"I accept your apology, but Quintan and Meru will heal with time, no need for your help." Of course, this was a polite way of saying 'I don't trust you to do ANYTHING to my friends.'

"I've got a few questions for you...what kind of potion affected you, and was everything you said under the influence true?" As he asked this question, his eyes glowed their golden hue, showing the subliminal activation of his powers.

On a side note, he noticed a vague connection to Zero...interesting. Maybe he could get some weapons from his home.

While the signal was weak, it proved stable enough for Jack to send one important message.

The best translation of the message could be:

"Dir(Priority;1): Send [Z:/Control Terminal/User Documents/Complete Sets/S-14]
Dest(Priority;1)[Koukou no Shourai/Shourai Grounds]"
Medium[Bot 3-A]
Param; Priority>0, Priority<2"

Last edited by The King of Zero on Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammer.)
Back to top Go down
Chaest Skadi
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:05 pm

a catch 22...if i answer i confirm your suspicions ull treat me as an enemy...if i refuse to answer youll treat me as an enemy...in the fashion of the lesser of the 2 evils i will refuse your questions...and alas as my partner Quintan's health was effected by the potion's assignment his condition is ultimately my fault...will u refute him treatment knowing his suffering? i mean them no harm ive already alleviated the effects of my own potion will you not trust me to accomplish the same for them?
Back to top Go down
The King of Zero
The King of Zero
Prominent Artist
Prominent Artist

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Interesting. He could already tell Phearis had something evil on his agenda, but his wording was... funny. A bit too funny for him.

"Interesting. I can take an educated guess and say that you were under the effects of the truth potion, much like Meru, since you don't want to answer my questions. I know you aren't lying about curing your potion because if you were, you wouldn't be able to lie in the first place. Another thing. Quintan may have suffered, but he isn't suffering. Right now he's resting from the effects of his potion, someone of your caliber could probably already tell that...but that's not the main point. I'm still under the impression you're trying to implant something in one or both of these people, and you're not disproving my theory. I'm guessing you already know my power, so you should know I have a pretty good idea of what people generally are. Oh, just one more thing. In the middle part of your sentence, you talk about refuting Quintan treatment. However, the last thing you said was 'will you not trust me to accomplish the same for them?'. When did you suddenly take an interest in Meru's condition?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shourai Grounds   Shourai Grounds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shourai Grounds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next